Has Socialist Scum Obama Ruined Your Job, And Or Home, And Or Life - Yet ????

Sherlock Dog BL - a Gazillion 2010/10/09 18:39:11
Related Topics: Obama, Election, Obamacare
Socialist Scum Obama Has Ruined My Life
That Socialist Scum Hasn't Ruined Me Yet
No I'm A Socialist Bum Dependent On Obama
....

Has The Obama Trans-Nationalist-Socialist Progressive-Agenda For The Methodical And Purposeful Dismantling Of America Ruined Or Adversely Effected Your Life yet ????

Have You Wondered Why The Progressives Have Designed Obama Care To Have To Have At Least 159+ Government Agencies And Entities Involved In It's Implementation, oversight, And Management ????

Have You Wondered Why The Progressives Have Designed It So That It Will Not be Fully Implemented Until 2014, After The November 2010 And 2012 Elections Are Out Of The Way ???? Have You Wondered Why They Have Decided To Implement It This Way, So That It's Fully Destructive Effects Were Not Designed To Be Fully Realized Until After These Elections ????

have You Wondered Why Doctors Will Now be Required To Ask For The Sexual Orientation Of Children Who Have Doctor's Visits, And Why Obamacare Is Designed To Have Some Of It's Agencies And Entities Involved In This Mess, Base Care On Medical Care Rationing Which Will Be Based On Ethnic And Regional Statistics, For A Form Of Medical Affirmative Action ????

Have You Wondered Why The "Unholy Trinity" Of Carter, Clinton, And Obama, have Progressed From The Community Reinvestment Act To Implement Aspects Of The Cloward And Piven Strategy, And Then Made it "Racist" To Deny Loans For Persons Who Clearly Could Not Afford Them To Further The Cloward And Piven Strategy, And Are Now Redistributing Wealth, And Soon To Be Redistributing Healthcare ????

Have You Wondered Why The "Unholy Trinity" Of Carter, Clinton, And Obama, With The Initial War-On-The-Poor By LBJ, Have Implemented The Cloward And Piven And Similar Strategies To Destroy America, By Destroying The Black Family, And Simultaneously Overloading The Entire System By Flooding The Welfare Roles With More Generational Welfare Perpetuated Dependency Then The System Can For Long Sustain ????

Have You Wondered Why The Progressives Have Experimented With Their Socialist Destruction Of Detroit, By Claiming They Were Going To Make It The Model Socialist Designed City, And have Done Nothing But Completely Ruin And Gut Detroit In The Process ????

Have You Wondered Why The "Unholy Trinity" Of Carter, Clinton, And Obama, Are Now With Obama Printing Trillions Of Dollars For Stimulus Packages, And Other Horrifically Poorly Conceived And Managed And bankrupt Fiscal Policies And Agendas Designed To Destroy America, In Favor Of A One World Government New World Order ????

Have You Wondered Why The New Age Progressives Have Conceived And Designed Their Seven Continent Represented NWO, So That They Are Attempting To Destroy America, As The One Head Of The One-World-Beast, Of The NWO They Are Trying To Create, ......So That They Can Destroy The One Head, That Will Have To Be Miraculously Healed By The Coming World Leader Who Will Have To Be The One To Heal The "Incurable Wound" Only By Bringing The One World Beast System Together Into This NWO ????

Have You Wondered Who, Or What, This One World Leader Is Going To Be, Who Will Be Needed To Pull The Entire World Together As One, If They Are Successful In Destroying America, And Subsequently The World ???? Have You Wondered If This Is Supposed To Be How They Will Attempt To Start, What Can Only End In Armageddon If They Have Their Way ????

successful destroying america andnbspsubsequently world wondered supposed attempt armageddon nbspnbspnbsp

With the help of the Last Graphic by Ganga

• 2010now 2010/10/09 19:21:23
    2010now
    +15
    I sold a business with 9 employees in January 2008 rather than put up with the anti business administration that was coming. Granted those 9 people still have a job but only because my company had value and I sold it. I have retired several times but there is no better incentive to retire than democrats in charge of government.

• Steven Palmer 2014/01/12 12:34:02
    Steven Palmer
    the run Obama run sticker goes on the front bumper
  • amazinggrace 2010/10/25 17:44:15
    amazinggrace
    +2
    Not for lack of trying on his part. Unfortunately for O I answer to a higher power. See you all at the polls on Nov. 2nd.
  • Marlow ~ Let There Be Light 2010/10/25 11:40:47
    Marlow ~ Let There Be Light
    +4
    Not yet for me but he will. Luckily I still have my job. Unfortunately I can't say the same for the rest of the country. But he is in the process of destroying my health insurance.
  • Louisa - Enemy of the State 2010/10/24 03:01:43
    Socialist Scum Obama Has Ruined My Life
    Louisa - Enemy of the State
    +2
    The reason I say that obama has ruined my life is because I'm not likely to live long enough to see how this all turns out. So I'm figuring I'll die wondering what's going to happen to my children and grandchildren. Before obama, I just assumed that their future would be like the present. That's very unlikely now!
  • safari 2010/10/18 06:51:03
    safari
    +2
    But I've closed three businesses - am making far less money - and won't bet a dime to start any new businesses until him and his ilk are GONE for good. So he is trying but I am still swimming.
  • In vino veritas 2010/10/15 05:47:11
    In vino veritas
    +1
    We will see them fall soon,come on Nov........
  • doofiegirl BTO-t- BCRA-F ~... 2010/10/14 00:55:49
    doofiegirl  BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~
    +2
    He's tried his damnedest! But I mean to keep it altogether to laugh my ass off when he's impeached!
  • Clyde 2010/10/13 14:29:26
    Clyde
    +1
    I have been lucky so far but once his marxist policies all go into effect there will be nowhere to hide.
  • Mike56 2010/10/12 03:16:49
    Mike56
    +1
    Hope he will be forgotten forever in two years.
  • Semper Fi 2010/10/11 13:15:40
    Semper Fi
    +4
    Three years ago I was finalizing my retirement plans for the end of 2010. Then Obama showed up and retirement is not a option for me now.
  • sdusmcret54 2010/10/11 00:59:23
  • The Gipper~PWCM~JLA 2010/10/11 00:10:27
    The Gipper~PWCM~JLA
    +4
    Isn't "socialist scum" redundant?
  • Sherloc... The Gip... 2010/10/12 04:03:25
  • DJL 2010/10/10 23:46:22
    Socialist Scum Obama Has Ruined My Life
    DJL
    +5
    The company I worked for closed.
  • texasred 2010/10/10 22:48:30 (edited)
    texasred
    +4
    But he's doing his damnedest.
  • Old Soldier 2010/10/10 21:35:44
    Old Soldier
    +2
    However, that could happen if he keeps pushing his crap, for it could drive me to pick up a gun and put a bullet between his eyes (if someone else doesn't beat me to it)!
  • Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel 2010/10/10 19:00:00
    Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel
    +3
    We will stop BO's dictatorship on November 2nd.
  • Col.TJefferson1775 2010/10/10 17:36:16
    Socialist Scum Obama Has Ruined My Life
    Col.TJefferson1775
    +2
    Watched a major portion of my savings and other retirement accounts go ---poof! So ya he has gotten to me however I will get to him and his progressive scum in November and add my voice to get rig of them.....hopefully forever!
  • Sherloc... Col.TJe... 2010/10/10 18:59:18
  • Col.TJe... Sherloc... 2010/10/10 22:18:07
    Col.TJefferson1775
    +1
    LMAO...IF they do anything in NOVEMBER it better be to run because anything else will start something that they won't be able to finish...WE the PEOPLE will finish them!
    Soros days are numbered as many are aware of what he has done an has tried including the Brits here--he tried to BK the UK so HE is being watched!
  • Hawk 2010/10/10 17:30:19
    Hawk
    +1
    No but he`s suceeding in destroying small buisneses. This idiot is a clueless bum who couldn`t run a kidergarden class..He`s as low as whale sh't and you know where that is, at the bottom of the ocean.
  • true american 2010/10/10 14:56:19
    Socialist Scum Obama Has Ruined My Life
    true american
    +3
    His policies are slowly killing my small business
  • RomansR... true am... 2010/10/10 15:00:47
  • Not-A-RINO 2010/10/10 14:04:28
    Not-A-RINO
    +4
    I was fortunate enough to have a pension lined up for having more than 30 years' service to the company. My plans were to work until 55 or so, sell my house and move to Tennessee, but that all vanished. My investments lost about 35% of their value, I had to leave the company because the plant had its doors padlocked and the value of my house has dropped by 1/3 in the last couple years. I can't sell my house in this market, I would much rather be working and I have no confidence in any investments to make in this socialist economy. What is going to happen when Cap and Tax passes? Already there are predictions of millions of jobs lost. What about ObamaCare? Many small businesses will layoff employees, raise prices or go under with the costs foisted upon them. What will happen when the Bush tax cuts expire and the average household's tax burden jumps 30%? Each household will have thousands of dollars confiscated by government which could have remained in the economy.

I am surviving, but not really living the way I had imagined thanks to Obama and his Leftist minions in Congress. I will be remembering all of this at the polls November 2nd!
  • RomansR... Not-A-RINO 2010/10/10 15:02:43
    RomansReader
    +3
    I think having Obi in office has pushed back retirement for most Americans...and left them "under water" in the value on their properties. Ironic that he keeps blaming Bush for this mess. It was Barry who was in Congress when this mess was created!
  • Not-A-RINO RomansR... 2010/10/10 15:18:40
    Not-A-RINO
    +4
    Add to that San Fran Nan and her ilk took over in 2006 - it has been down hill ever since.
  • RomansR... Not-A-RINO 2010/10/10 15:23:12
    RomansReader
    +4
    God am I praying that she and Harry are both out of a job come November. That would be a huge first step in the "right" direction!
    god praying harry job november huge step direction
  • Not-A-RINO RomansR... 2010/10/10 16:23:42
    Not-A-RINO
    +4
    While Conservative Republicans along with their friends in the Tea Party movement will more than likely be victorious in November, it still bothers me that so many people will be casting their ballots for Dummycrats. Haven't we had enough of failed socialist/communist policies? How bad does it have to get before these people stop listening to the liberal MSM, the union bosses, blindly soaking up tripe from Marxist professors and the lunatic fringe before they see the errors of their way? These people have to get it in their heads it was FREE people who created the richest, most powerful and most generous nation in history - NOT GOVERNMENT. Instead of government being a facilitator and a support for business, it has become an expensive, overbearing millstone. Some folks will never "get it" and obviously there are too many who are slow to learn. Until the time it makes sense to take risks by opening up or expanding business, we can only expect more bad news, a stagnant economy and higher unemployment.
  • mwg0735 2010/10/10 13:22:29
  • GINGERBREAD 2010/10/10 11:26:42
    Socialist Scum Obama Has Ruined My Life
    GINGERBREAD
    +6
    Please, you have to get use to the word COMMUNIST, whenever you are talking about OBAMA. I know, I know, that word, COMMUNIST, is an anathema to all RED BLOODED AMERICANS, but you have to get used to that word. There is nothing socialistic about this man, he is a dyed in the wool COMMUNIST.
  • luigi1- in god we trust 2010/10/10 11:10:43 (edited)
    luigi1- in god we trust
    +3
    They are working on me. I still have a job but with reduced pay, reduced benefits & reduced total hours worked per week. I see my 401K going down each & every month. My home value keeps on plummeting as are my other IRA & stocks are.

I will soon be going into retirement with no personal worth but a SS check.

Three years ago, I had planned to retire at 58 on easy street in a upscale retirement resort community at Hilton Head. I may no longer be able to retire.

Obama's policies are counter productive but this problem goes way back before Obama.
  • RomansR... luigi1-... 2010/10/10 15:04:10
    RomansReader
    +4
    The problem started before Obama, but he added rocket fuel to the fire!!
  • luigi1-... RomansR... 2010/10/11 11:37:27
    luigi1- in god we trust
    +4
    I totally agree.
  • USA 2010/10/10 10:15:49
    USA
    +6
    And if I have any say, he won't either.
  • Edward 2010/10/10 10:09:47
    Edward
    +5
    but he's getting close to it with his socialist health care plan
  • unicorn_lady1 2010/10/10 06:04:59
    unicorn_lady1
    +4
    Not for lack of trying. I sincerely believe he is bent on destroying our country and making it into his ideal. What his vapid followers don't seem to realize is that his ideal is to give our assets to OTHER countries not to THEM... the damned fools.
  • RomansR... unicorn... 2010/10/10 15:04:52
    RomansReader
    +3
    Exactly...he meant "spread the wealth" worldwide!!
  • Angel 2010/10/10 04:27:43
    Angel
    +13
    I refuse to let this scum of the earth ruin my life... he may take my money, he may take my freedom , but I refuse to be miserable and in ruins because of him
  • Edward Angel 2010/10/10 10:11:21
    Edward
    +5
    I hear ya
  • Theresa 2010/10/10 04:19:40
    Socialist Scum Obama Has Ruined My Life
    Theresa
    +10
    I am one of those people who lost everything due to the mismangement of the economy by the Stupid Democrats!

2014/04/16 07:34:19