Has Obama's policies and results, met your expectations thus far in his first term as POTUS?

Scalded Eagle 2012/03/26 14:29:48
Yes, he is a great leader.
Yes, he has brought this country to it's knees, just as I predicted.
No, things are worse than I thought.
No, things are better than I thought.
After 3 years as POTUS, what are your thoughts?

• Don 2012/03/26 15:34:22
    Don
    +6
    I knew he was an Empty Suit before he was elected. I continue to be amazed at the sheeple that want to repeat their mistake.
    WAKE THE F**K UP!

• Bill 2012/05/09 02:18:23
    Bill
    Useless as teats on a tom cat.
  • Wilde~MoonChild ™ 2012/05/08 18:58:19
    Wilde~MoonChild ™
    +1
    He's a good president! It would have been nice if the Republican party let democracy prevail so we could see how much more he could have done..
  • Kim Wilde~M... 2012/05/08 20:28:10
  • Wilde~M... Kim 2012/05/08 21:28:00
    Wilde~MoonChild ™
    No miss thing I haven't forgotten about it.. You have heard of the word filibuster right???
    So NO that is not what my statement means. I mean what I say and if I have a problem with the dems I will say so no help from you thanks!
  • Kim Wilde~M... 2012/05/09 14:00:29
    Kim
    touchy touchy..seems like I hit a nerve....lol....someone feeling the pain of a disastrous democrat president....
  • Wilde~M... Kim 2012/05/10 03:57:20 (edited)
    Wilde~MoonChild ™
    you wish!! I have a low threshold for baseless accusations and you hit it! Since you insist on going there with me here we go:

The president has done really well under the circumstances!!
    I have a job and I make more money then I did, I have a place to live and I can eat everyday.
    I'd say if your life sucks maybe its YOU. You do come from the party of 'personal responsibility' right?!? So why don't you take some responsibility for
    your failures and stop scapegoating everyone else..
    we really aren't listening anymore..
    May god bless you!!
  • Kim Wilde~M... 2012/05/10 16:57:53
  • Wilde~M... Kim 2012/05/10 20:26:13
    Wilde~MoonChild ™
    uh.. ooo stuck a nerve?? GOOD! Next time you will think before you make stupid statements. The its all about ME statement is pretty stupid considering the blog question asks for a persons personal situtation as it relates to President Obama... Don't tell me, its Obama's fault you didnt understand what the blog was requesting?!?!?!? pathetic
  • Inquisitve Kat 2012/05/08 18:55:46
    Yes, he is a great leader.
    Inquisitve Kat
    +2
    I think he's doing as well as he can... he's got a lot of obstacles (uncooperative republicans, the economy, etc).
  • Keeping It Real 2012/05/08 18:54:29
    Yes, he is a great leader.
    Keeping It Real
    +1
    He has not only met more then my expectations but as for now president Barack Hussein Obama is the best POTUS to ever occupy 1600 Pennsylvania avenue. obama 2012 in glitter obama 2012 in glitter
  • wtxwoman 2012/05/08 18:53:32
    wtxwoman
    +3
    He is better than Bush was and better than McCain would have been, so he's doing about what I expected. It's not like he has a great deal of cooperation from the GOPers.
  • HarleyCharley 2012/05/07 14:47:37
    No, things are worse than I thought.
    HarleyCharley
    +1
    He is on the verge of destroying our standard of living...
  • Flamingolady 2012/05/06 04:16:23
    No, things are worse than I thought.
    Flamingolady
    This man has no ethics, scruples, or standards of conscience. He is the most deceptive president that I remember, and I remember Nixon. One fraud after another, one lie after another. And spending that our great country will NEVER recover from. Every hour the US borrows another billion + from China. And they know and we know it will never be paid back. And yet it continues, and the atrocities of financial ruin will be as bad or worse than boots on our soil. This illustrates the rate at which this moron spends money, and NOT HIS MONEY either.
  • Cry_Bab... Flaming... 2012/05/07 16:28:19
  • Wilde~M... Flaming... 2012/05/08 19:21:38
    Wilde~MoonChild ™
    what country are you living in?? Please provide examples
  • Flaming... Wilde~M... 2012/05/12 13:56:36
    Flamingolady
    The 3rd video lists his lies 65 of them from his own mouth.
  • Wilde~M... Flaming... 2012/05/12 15:11:09
    Wilde~MoonChild ™
    oh no no.. Links to sites. something I can read.. I don't watch clips. Clips can easily be edited.
  • Flaming... Wilde~M... 2012/05/13 19:19:12
    Flamingolady
    The third one is worth watching, and I did receive it in an e mail, but this will have to do for now. And it is okay if you don't believe your own eyes. These are actual lies from his own press releases and speeches.
  • JustTheFacts 2012/05/05 01:55:04
    JustTheFacts
    I was pretty much right on. He is as incredibly pathetic as I thought he'd be.

The only thing I really didn't account for was the pathetic scheme to transfer the wealth of this nation to the rest of the world through the false scheme known as "man made global warming".

Everything else, destruction of the middle class, destruction of health care, attempt to take our guns away, the constant lies, the overall destruction of our nation, the incredible debt, the horrible energy policy....all pretty much fell into line with what I was thinking when the Impostor was elected with so many counts of voter fraud and cheating via Acorn.
  • tom C 2012/05/04 17:46:44
    No, things are worse than I thought.
    tom  C
    +1
    Even a Blind Squirrel can find nut.. once in a while....
    But Obama on the other hand.......
    . post turtle
  • fvckurpride 2012/05/04 04:40:17
    fvckurpride
    but would mccain have been any better? we would STILL be in iraq and in afghanistan and probly even a couple more wars. you know, just to keep us busy while our leaders sell our future and our kids future to the corporate pigs.
  • Margaret Jacobson 2012/05/03 20:01:13
    Margaret Jacobson
    WE HAVE MASSIVE PROBLEMS.........MAYBE LARGER THAN THE POLITICOS WE HAVE TO CHOOSE FROM ??? WE NEED MORE QUALITY PEOPLE....WE NEED MORE JOBS, MORE EDUCATED PEOPLE, WE NEED MORE MANUFACTURING JOBS RATHER THAN WHITE COLLER JOBS......BANKING NEVER MADE ANYTHING.....EVER........WE NEED BANKS, WE NEED THE GOODS TOP SELL, BUY, MAKE AND SELL (EVERYWHERE)...THE US WAS THE WORLD HUB OF MANUFACTURING GOODS FOR THE WORLD...WHAT HAPPENED ??? BAD LEADERSHIP !!!!
  • Wilde~M... Margare... 2012/05/08 19:25:33
    Wilde~MoonChild ™
    +1
    There was a report today... Manufacturing jobs are coming back BUT they don't have anyone to fill them.. due to geography and the fact that America put so much emphasis on college and white collar jobs and less on trade. Bad leadership sure but not due to this president... this started around trickle down...
  • OneLastWord 2012/05/03 19:16:11
    No, things are worse than I thought.
    OneLastWord
    +1
    He is a total racist, socialist, and incompetent train wreck.
  • Cry_Bab... OneLast... 2012/05/04 18:42:10
  • DesFrSpace Cry_Bab... 2012/11/25 18:18:30
    DesFrSpace
    +6
    Obama: My fellow Comrades! We are here today to witness History!.........
    We will not stand for our enemy (Bin Laden) to whip our 'Arse' like in Bond-of-Age, we must also not stand for the injustice the world must insuffer{-ocate}! Let it be know, the "changes" will lead America (Which declining Country are we talking about?) to a better (Heard to many time) future! (By which, applies to young U.S. Citizen, Really Persuaded them, Many Zombies! ':(' ) of today an to America! Our Economy will recover, soon, "My World you will all live IN! ".

So in 2015, what happen? could this be what predicted, part of History! 2013?
  • Cry_Baby_Obama 2012/05/02 19:33:32
    Cry_Baby_Obama
    +2
    Communist Obama Marxist Socialist Mao
  • John Galt jr or Ron/jon 2012/04/16 01:29:12
    John Galt jr or Ron/jon
    +1
    Two thoughts here,
    Sometimes it does't matter who is driving the train,
    doest driving train
    and Obama's Mistakes
    I wrote it here...
    http://webstation19.8k.com/mi...
  • Cry_Bab... John Ga... 2012/05/03 19:22:20
  • OneLast... Cry_Bab... 2012/05/03 19:48:24 (edited)
    OneLastWord
    +1
    That's Obummer-Nistic, just like Democratic Donkeynomics
  • Cry_Bab... OneLast... 2012/05/04 18:43:15
  • Chanch 2012/04/03 23:25:14
    No, things are worse than I thought.
    Chanch
    +1
    Actually he did meet my expectations of him and MORE. I expected him to be a total failure. But he surpassed even my worst dreams. And to be truthful, the American people have also failed. By allowing such a low life weasel to trash our constitution, drive our economy to an EVEN lower point than before he took office, and to defile the office of Presidency to the point of shamelessly appologizing for the greatest nation on earth. It will take a lifetime of shame to live down his egotistical, arrogant, unamerican, autrocities that he perpitrated while in the Whitehouse.
    I was in Rome a while back. Even those Italians that could not speak english would point at me, as an American, snicker and say one word. Obama !! I don't embarrass easily.But that did. I had nothing to say in defense. Yes, he surpassed my expectations. On the side of shame !!
  • JERSEYDUDE 2012/03/28 02:16:21
    JERSEYDUDE
    +1
    hes no better than Bush was and im happy to say i was smart enough not to vote for Bush or Obama
  • jere.chievres 2012/03/27 22:30:15
    jere.chievres
    +1
    Even worse than I expected.
  • WhereIsAmerica? ~PWCM~JLA 2012/03/27 01:49:37
    No, things are worse than I thought.
    WhereIsAmerica? ~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    He is a TERRIBLE leader, I would not even call him a leader at all.
  • Reggie☮ 2012/03/27 01:40:19
    Reggie☮
    +2
    LIAR, LIAR,LIAR
  • Cry_Bab... Reggie☮ 2012/05/03 19:23:20
  • cut and paste king 2012/03/26 19:04:33
    Yes, he is a great leader.
    cut and paste king
    +1
    he has done a tremendous job for a man with 2 years in politics before becoming president averted an economic disaster and slowly is bringing america back.
  • Scalded... cut and... 2012/03/26 23:43:58
  • JERSEYDUDE cut and... 2012/03/28 02:18:03
    JERSEYDUDE
    +1
    can you say clueless?

2014/09/02 11:35:07