Has Obama Finally Undone the Mess Left by Bush?

Freefall 2011/04/02 20:53:59
Related Topics: Obama, Bush

• Allbiz - PWCM - JLA 2011/04/02 21:40:08
    Bush was better than Obama
    Allbiz - PWCM - JLA
    +15
    Ler's see: Gitmo is still our #1 POW camp, Obamacare will cause more people to be without healthcare than before and those who will have it will find it unaffordable with less coveraqe than they have had in the past, gas prices will be over $4 by mid-summer, we are paying higher payroil taxes even with a so-called tax-cut, real unemplyment is still hovering around 17% while Obama brags on a phony 8.8%, the deficit has doubled since he took office, a recession and high inflation are still possibilities, more jobs are still going overseas, and now we are in a third war that Obama doersn't seem to know about.

I think the only person who could answer "yes" to this question is Jeffrey Immelt, CEO oif GE, who is Obama's top financial advisor and who's company has been exempted from having to pay ANY INCOME TAX AT ALL even though they had a $14 BILLION profit.

We would probably be better off if we still had the "Bush mess".

• j moraman 2011/04/21 02:23:43
    Bush was better than Obama
    j moraman
    LowBAMA has done nothing to Create, Build, or Start any type of PLANS for AMERICANS..
  • Bureauc 0Bamao 2011/04/21 00:29:43
    Bureauc 0Bamao
    He has only exacerbated it.
    Obama's pledge:
    ''I will cut the deficit in half by the end of my first term.''
    Our Reality:
    Ă˜bama has quadrupled the Deficit.
  • dabloc 2011/04/19 20:45:15
    Almost!
    dabloc
    There should have been another answer - "Not Yet".

It's still going to take a lot longer to undo Bush's mess. Patience is the key; slow and steady, piece by piece repair is necessary. No easy solutions can solve the massive problems that have been created.

Looks like every asinine paid shill and idiotic basher have added their 2 cents of bull$hit to this topic. All the disrespectful, un-American, insulting, name calling asses, spreading the hateful, anti-Obama spin room propaganda - fabrications, distortions and outright lies - designed to discredit and demean the President in the underhanded attempt to steal back the White House in 2012.
  • tootien 2011/04/18 02:53:30
    Bush was better than Obama
    tootien
    +1
    Wonder who, or if we can undo Obama's messes?
  • VoiceOfReason 2011/04/17 20:00:13
    VoiceOfReason
    Maybe it should say Outdone rather than Undone. Actually I think he has had quite a task on his hands and has let other priorities get in the way of really fixing the economy. The health care bill may have done more to hurt the economy because of a lack of someone at the helm during the economic storm and focusing on something that could have waited until we had recovered.
  • tootien VoiceOf... 2011/04/18 02:54:22
    tootien
    Those vacations are sure fun though...and golf, basketball...
  • chief 00 2011/04/15 19:56:33
    chief 00
    +2
    The mess Bush left behind will take at least a decade before we start seeing any results of change.
  • Leinad 2011/04/09 14:48:15
    Leinad
    Bush was better than obama, but bush will have to deal with his demons and MISTAKES, fighting two wars at the same time, MILITARY BLUNDER and lining up with NWO and some of these laws, regarding taxes and sovereignty, and his sending on the wars..with all that was on his plate, he over-looked the DEM's/LIBS/commies plotting and setting up a MAJOR take over, I fault BUSH/rinos , they were all derelict in their DUTIES to protect and DEFEND the US CITIZENRY from ENEMIES FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC, as obama is now, but obama is far far more guilty ...BUT TO BE COMPARED TO THE obama's islamic commie team and his merry gang of race-baitin' racists and opportunists..NO WAY bush was not even in obama's class of EVIL..obama and ALL of his HENCHMEN, are working for SATAN..as I have come know satan, and that is the..EVIL side of humanity, bent on world domination and subjugation of all..killing and enslaving are not out of their reach to use to CONTROL the POPULATION, just like a despot that he is...obama
  • chief 00 Leinad 2011/04/15 19:57:26
    chief 00
    +2
    Bush was not better than Obama. That statement is laughable.
  • Leinad chief 00 2011/04/16 04:39:01
    Leinad
    +1
    yes he was
  • Artistry Leinad 2011/04/17 22:46:57
    Artistry
    +1
    ....So I guess that's why we were headed for complete chaos and losing 750k jobs a month when Obama came into office and we have had 12 months of job growth now, with the stock market starting at 8k when Obama took office and now it's over 12k. You folks are a freaking laugh with your bs. I only wish, although the country would have been dog s by then, that W had stayed just one more year, so that the realization as to where this country really was, could have been seen. Cheers.
  • Leinad Artistry 2011/04/18 02:50:43 (edited)
    Leinad
    This country is headed down the wrong road..70% think so, and 50 % of the country think his is a horse sh*t president(if you want to call him that ,I don't, i call him "the liar and thief in command")..and only 40% wanted him re-elected....wow..real NUMBERs, unlike your wishful thinking NUMBERS...and
    Libs , libs ibs, how many times do you libs have to be told HE IS THE REASON THIS COUNTRY IS IN THE PILE OF CRAP THAT WE ARE IN...he's had TWO YEARS..you were all over bush two months after the towers fell do this do that , go kill them here and go kill them there, you all been spreading the same crap of HATE and DIVISION ever since you folks took your teething ring out of your babbling mouths, 92', every one of the libs claiming no need for Iraq in 2003 , were singing the different tune back in 92...anything now is on you idiots on the left and the racist race-merchant obama..and you, your feeling of ineptness is so great , your need to side with what you perceive to be the Underdog is PATHETIC..he is a liar, race-batin' racist, commie pinko idiot and connection to EVIL EVIL EVIL men and women, wait ...are...you...one ..of those nice people that wishes our blood would....run in the streets,...don't ...tell me your one of HIS DOLTISH AUTOMATONS..a whitie with guilt, and thinks we a...
    Libs , libs ibs, how many times do you libs have to be told HE IS THE REASON THIS COUNTRY IS IN THE PILE OF CRAP THAT WE ARE IN...he's had TWO YEARS..you were all over bush two months after the towers fell do this do that , go kill them here and go kill them there, you all been spreading the same crap of HATE and DIVISION ever since you folks took your teething ring out of your babbling mouths, 92', every one of the libs claiming no need for Iraq in 2003 , were singing the different tune back in 92...anything now is on you idiots on the left and the racist race-merchant obama..and you, your feeling of ineptness is so great , your need to side with what you perceive to be the Underdog is PATHETIC..he is a liar, race-batin' racist, commie pinko idiot and connection to EVIL EVIL EVIL men and women, wait ...are...you...one ..of those nice people that wishes our blood would....run in the streets,...don't ...tell me your one of HIS DOLTISH AUTOMATONS..a whitie with guilt, and thinks we are a RACIST NATION...then you are nothing more than his puppets, obama is a thief, hater, con man, and will go done in HERSTORY(you wacky libs call it), as a LYING HATE MERCHANT, and you when you are done with him, the the TRUTH will REALLY COME OUT...after the CLEANSING HAS TAKEN PLACE..and he slaughtered many in the NAME OF SOCIAL JUSTICE.....the TRUE HISTORY WILL REVEAL OBAMA AS THE CROOK AND HATER HIS REALLY IS...he has so many illegal connection, how about the FEC looking in to his 938 million dollars and a great portion of that from OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY DONATIONS..but he is the EPITOME OF HONESTY...and the dow , bounced back, not because of obama , but because the TIME ISN"T RIGHT..you think this WASN"T ORCHESTRATED TO FALL ..so the repubs couldn't hold a house or sentate or presidency seat..so the THE COMMIES could do there thing..SOROS DID THE SAME THING TO FOUR EUROPEAN NATIONS BEFORE, practicing on the US..every one of those counties went socialist..obama is and was backed by SOROS..duh..so naive
  • Artistry Leinad 2011/04/18 03:47:23
    Artistry
    All of your guile does nothing. Check out the 2012 election and double the amount of your guile and bs, because that is all it is, hatred and bs. Look at the tone of your post, you are so full of negativity it's a wonder it doesn't blow up inside you and spill on the ground. I will bet you are always sick, because that stuff riles up inside you and destroys your innards. So keep it up until spontaneous combustion occurs. "o) Cheers for your fears. Write no more as I won't be home. I can't stand negative people who drive in one gear only, negativity.
  • dabloc Leinad 2011/04/19 09:35:04
    dabloc
    +1
    OMG, I've just read a few of your posts. You are a total wacko. An out-of-your mind loony-tune. Certifiably deranged. Insane. Parroting all the playbook fabrications. conspiracies theories and lies. Are you an emissary of evil? Or a paid spin-room plant sent on a mission - you work for the right wing pr firms.
    You scream out more insane, Obama hating, racist bull$hit, than any one person in one place, than I've ever seen before.
  • Leinad dabloc 2011/04/19 14:01:36
    Leinad
    thank you, thank you thank you..I see hell and it's occupants, just reporting on devil's dominions, their works of benevolence, i am WHITIE therefore I AM RACIST..and you..who are you..NO ONE, you want my address, I can give to you ..come and get it, BUD..another moron, trying to hurt my feelings ....oohhhwhaaaaa..
    grow-up and then grow a pair, call out the REAL TRUTH and then speak , otherwise stfu and sit you silly ass down, with your LIES and HATE..bud..ny the cess pool of automatons..you elect murderers for you mayors and city council members,, you glorify hate and division, murder like MINNEAPOLIS, is nothing, it's like rain, refreshing to see HUMAN BLOOD as lonfg as it isn't yours, MINE PREFERABLY, RIGHT, there isn't a criminal you DON'T LIKE and WOULDN'T ELECT...oh I guess I'll have to read up on your NAZI LIKE REPLIES....second thought YOU ARE DEFINITELY NOT WORTH IT....

OH WHY DON'T you PARADE MY INSANE and INANE RAMBLINGS FOR ALL TO SEE, PROVE ME WRONG ..tell everyone on SODA HEAD where I am, show them what i am saying is OUT THERE and INSANE..and CONSPIRATORIAL

(Certifiably deranged. Insane. Parroting all the playbook fabrications. conspiracies theories and lies. Are you an emissary of evil? Or a paid spin-room plant sent on a mission - you work for the right wing pr...

(Certifiably deranged. Insane. Parroting all the playbook fabrications. conspiracies theories and lies. Are you an emissary of evil? Or a paid spin-room plant sent on a mission - you work for the right wing pr firms)..that was your BEST..sorry for your LOSS

I believe is how you put it, I am 54, seen more than most and have EXPERIENCED far more than MOST..I am not rich by any stretch of the imagination,(32,000 family of 4), i am NOT a "cheek turning Christian" . touch me or my family and the WAR IS ON..regardless..if some should DIE because i took their lives, GOD AND I will talk about that later..I am militant and suspicious of every EVIL DEEDS GONE UNCHECKED..and RACISM is widespread, only because the FARMERS of this PRODUCT keep PRODUCING those that disseminate the EVIL PRODUCT..you must be one of the FARMERS of HATE..you perpetuate the product of hate..you do not embrace TRUTH, you live to LIE and SPREAD HATE...stand in front of me, here on soda head or in the street, makes no never mind to me..but I will never LIE to benefit myself....but you, you will sell your SOUL to BE RIGHT as you did WHEN YOU APPROACHED ME..I am not a TEA BAGGER or CHRISTIAN or CONSERVATIVE that is afraid of you or your cohorts of the LIVING LIE....HATE..I HAVE COME TO BE ONE OF MILLIONS upon MILLIONS to stop this INFECTION..like me or not, now go sit in your corner, face first...jeece children
  • dabloc Artistry 2011/04/19 20:29:41
    dabloc
    +1
    If you look around at this character Leinad's posts, you'll see that he is a total wacko. An out-of-your mind loony-tune. Certifiably disturbed and deranged. Insane. Parroting all the playbook fabrications, conspiracy theories and lies. He screams out more insane, Obama hating, racist bull$hit, than any one person in one place, than I've ever seen before. He sent me one of his crazy comments and blocked any reply. This nut job truly represents the most disturbed, sick element existing within our Country.
  • Artistry dabloc 2011/04/20 21:08:03
    Artistry
    +1
    ...Sorry to take so long responding, didn't want to speak with the crazy one again. You have put into words just what I felt. It's sad when they harbor so much hatred. Thanks for your input. Cheers.
  • dabloc Artistry 2011/04/20 23:30:54
    dabloc
    +1
    Wasn't too long at all! You're welcome and thank you too!
    Sadly, there are quite a few or them - the wacko right wing nuts - the gullible paid shills working for the right wing 'pr' firms and the flock of ordinary, blindly believing sheep. Its so frustrating having to sit by and let most of em walk away. There is only limited amount of time to defend against all their zany political bs.
  • Artistry dabloc 2011/04/21 01:29:16
    Artistry
    +1
    ....So true, that's why I only take so much time dealing with them. I used to go back and forth trying to give valid points, but you cannot convince a person when they have no intention of being persuaded They would rather stick with their delusional ideas. It's waste of time. So I wised up and now move on quickly. Life is too short and all that negative stiuff is not good to even try to ward off. Let them keep it where they are. Nice to talk to you. Take care.
  • chief 00 Leinad 2011/04/18 14:17:55
    chief 00
    Yes, he was not. You forgot the word not.
  • Leinad chief 00 2011/04/18 20:04:31
    Leinad
    +1
    LOL...thank you.....and the COMMA...thank you no please
  • DeeB 2011/04/04 20:52:22
    DeeB
    As it was Bushs' agenda to bring us into the NWO, so it is Obama's. Same agenda. You have to be blind deaf, and dumb not to realize this. Obama is even worse then Bush because Bush I believe had somewhat of a conscience, which was probably why he was and is an alcoholic, but Obama does not have one at all, he was raised to be here at this time.
  • chief 00 DeeB 2011/04/15 19:58:39
    chief 00
    +1
    Bush had a conscience??? Tell that to all the families that lost loved ones because Bush wanted to be a bully and start a baseless war.
  • DeeB chief 00 2011/04/15 21:20:54
    DeeB
    LOL! I said somewhat! They are both working for New World Order. His father is the first one to actually come out and use those words. Deep, deep, deep down he might feel bad, and that may be why he's an alcoholic, but who knows? But do not forget that Obama supposedly wanted to end the wars, and now he starts a third. Same agenda.
  • chief 00 DeeB 2011/04/18 14:19:56
    chief 00
    I can't say he has the same agenda as Bush. Bush's agenda was to screw up the country, and he did. Obama is doing nothing to straighten up the mess though.
  • DeeB chief 00 2011/04/18 16:33:41
    DeeB
    Right, because he's not supposed to, he does what he is told to, just like Bush.
  • chief 00 DeeB 2011/04/18 16:37:52
    chief 00
    Maybe, maybe not
  • DeeB chief 00 2011/04/18 19:09:57
    DeeB
    Well maybe you should take a listen to JFK's last speech where he warns us about the secret societies. And then was shot soon afterward.
  • chief 00 DeeB 2011/04/18 19:13:15
    chief 00
    Could be a coincidence.
  • DeeB chief 00 2011/04/19 09:23:47
    DeeB
    Never have believed in coincidence! You?
  • chief 00 DeeB 2011/04/19 14:07:51
    chief 00
    coincidences do happen.
  • PhilCooper 2011/04/04 19:29:44
    PhilCooper
    +2
    He's compounded it to the nth degree.
  • Slade 2011/04/04 19:28:14
    Slade
    +1
    All 0vomit has accomplished is making it worse. Who would have thought anybody could make Bush and Jimmy Carter look good.

Today the 0bama Administration announced that terror trials will be held at Gitmo.

Hey hows that whole GITMO closing coming along?

We are deeper in debt, we have higher/record unemployment, 0bama has spent more on the stimulus nonsense than Bush spent on both wars in 8 years and he is spending more on wars annually than Bush ever did and putting more American lives in harms way. Can anybody explain to me why exactly it was that they gave this warmonger a Nobel Peace prize? We are now in a 3rd war. Please wake up!

You've got to be kidding?

The man is a walking disaster your question should be has he completed the destruction of America that Bush started. Only an America hating leftist would ask such a stupid question and be serious about it.
  • dave b 2011/04/04 18:31:52
    dave b
    +3
    While I believe Bush made some big mistakes, Obama has only made things much worse.
  • ur XLNC-PWCM 2011/04/04 15:31:55
    ur XLNC-PWCM
    +4
    The 'mess' is now bigger and messier!
  • Ldude893 2011/04/04 13:04:30
    Ldude893
    +1
    It's going to take more than one term to fix a country ravaged for eight years by an inept president, but progress was made. Hopefully, the next president (preferably not a Republican one) will make the progress faster.
  • Slade Ldude893 2011/04/04 20:41:18
    Slade
    +2
    Maybe you could then explain how making it worse is somehow progress. You can bet your bottom dollar the next pResident won't be Barrack Barry Sotoreo 0bama America has had enough of his OTJ training.
  • Max7 Ldude893 2011/04/05 12:39:46
    Max7
    Love your comment
  • tlee 2011/04/04 04:36:42
    tlee
    +3
    made it worse,as was the plan.Centralized planning for 310 billion people has not,will not,and can't work!.
  • Patriot Unit 2011/04/04 02:27:59
    Patriot Unit
    +3
    You can't fix anything, if you don't understand what it is. So that should answer your question. I have not seen one thing that Obama has done that makes sense. and it sure as hell has not corrected anything, I am sick and tired of hearing that it was Bush's fault. Bush made his mistakes, just like any president would. The problem is, that the Democratic Congress Controlled the Purse Strings sense 2008, and they approved and appropriated all the funding for their mindless programs and overspending. I know damn well that everybody knows that to be fact.

The problem is, until the Republicans grow a functional spin. And start being Conservatives, they will just go along to get along as they always have. The Democrats know that, and they feed off of that lackadaisical Republican Party. That is why the Democrats keep doing what they do so well. Blame everything on somebody else. By playing the Race Card, The Social Security Card, Or the Radical Card.

2014/09/23 12:21:06