Has Obama destroyed the Democrat Party for a generation because of Obamacare?

Conservative in California 2010/04/02 06:14:49
Yes....
No...

• Conservative in California 2010/04/02 06:17:22
    Yes....
    Conservative in California
    +5
    We the People are going to wipe out the Democrats this November, Obama is going to lose 49-1, and the Supreme Court is going to invalidate Obamacare. The next Republican President and Republican Senate is going to replace Supreme Court liberals with conservatives.

We are living through historic times.

• jacobsmomma98 2010/04/04 04:35:01
    Yes....
    jacobsmomma98
  • Greywolf~In God We Trust~ 2010/04/03 11:21:00
    Yes....
    Greywolf~In God We Trust~
    Well, I am sure the democrats are all coming to the realization that Obama is not really on anyone's side, he's a bad liar, and fits all the criteria for the title manchurian candidate as time progresses.
    He thinks All America must be subverted, and that includes the democratic party, but, the gop has their own brand of evil brewing, so either way, we are going to get the short end of the stick, so to speak. Anyway, if I was going to lose my freedom, and have my life turned upside down, I'd rather not have them snickering in our faces like we can't do anything to fight back, calling me helpless while I have a loaded gun is kinda stupid on their parts, and the other 60 milion American gun owners would likely agree with me.
    Bush pisssed me off, but I at least felt some dignity being an American while he was in office passing his patriot acts, this democratic circus, just unbelievable ! Pelosi and some of them, just seem to want to piss all over us, and try to force us all to be 'politically correct', and I'll be dead and rotting before I let some fools already stealing from us try to tell me how or what I must think as well, no thanks......

"Political correctness” is a narrow-minded doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted without hope or...

"Political correctness” is a narrow-minded doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted without hope or faith by an unscrupulous deceitful mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Sorry if I got a bit off topic there..................
  • technotrucker 2010/04/03 03:19:51
    Yes....
    technotrucker
    +1
    If 0bammie has touched it, it has been tainted. Haven't you noticed that since the cash for clunkers program, most of the 0bammie car stickers have vanished?
    peace
  • Phyl *In God i Trust* 2010/04/03 02:49:33
    Yes....
    Phyl *In God i Trust*
    And destorying America each day. destorying america
  • eyeballz 2010/04/02 22:46:15
    Yes....
    eyeballz
    Please GOD let it be true!
  • menopausin~Praying For America 2010/04/02 22:11:58
    Yes....
    menopausin~Praying For America
    +1
    His bullshit has finished them for awhile. *****
  • Heffeweizen 2010/04/02 21:27:26
    Yes....
    Heffeweizen
    +2
    I think so. We knew he would overreach, but this is spectacular even for the Dems. The more people learn about this bill, the worse the polls get. It will be very interesting to watch!
  • moorrbrt1 "In God we Trust" 2010/04/02 20:18:04
    Yes....
    moorrbrt1 "In God we Trust"
    +1
    Hopefully for more than "just" a generation. All of this has been coming to a head for a long while. The liberal/progressive agenda didn't just go into effect when Obama took office. It's been building now for years, a little at a time.
  • Informed Voter 2010/04/02 18:27:12
    Yes....
    Informed Voter
    +1
    Well, not just him...

Pelosi
    Reid
    Schumer
    Waxman
    Baucus
    Stupak
    ... and they other 219 House Dems and 57 Senate Dems who voted for the economic slavery and generational theft of BIG government over its citizens.

We're putting a fork in all of you... because YOU'RE DONE!!!
  • Steve O 2010/04/02 17:46:54
    Yes....
    Steve O
    +1
    I like to believe that this will be the outcome, but I can't be positive. It was just a few short months ago that the Dems were saying the same thing about the Republican party. People have short memories.
  • Racefish 2010/04/02 15:10:59
    Yes....
    Racefish
    +1
    It's not looking good. People are waking up and seeing what they have in Congress and the White House. They're educating themselves, and reading the actual words in the Constitution and understanding how it's being trampled by the Socialist core of the party.
  • Dora Rachael 2010/04/02 13:43:48
    Yes....
    Dora Rachael
    +1
    I certainly hope so. However, we cannot become complacent or over confident. We have seven long months until November and a lot can happen between now and then. It is going to be a long and difficult fight, but we can win if we fight harder and smarter!
  • perks-a real PATRIOT 2010/04/02 13:27:48
    Yes....
    perks-a real PATRIOT
    +1
    I think so, but only time will tell because I'm sure these pigs have many tricks up their sleeves to thwart our momentum. I wouldn't get over confident with these criminals!!
  • true american 2010/04/02 12:11:12
    Yes....
    true american
    +2
    And he has destoryed America for more than a generation as well.
  • Eric 2010/04/02 12:08:05
    No...
    Eric
    +1
    It's been a battle between progressive and progressive "light" for years. Teddy Roosevelt was a hard core progressive. Everybody should read..................

battle progressive progressive light years teddy roosevelt core progressive read
  • JezzXv 2010/04/02 07:09:13
    Yes....
    JezzXv
    +1
    Generation? By the time he's out of office he may have destroyed the party completely. He's doing so much to destroy the Democrat party that sometimes I think he must be a Republican plant sent to take them down from the inside. He makes our work so easy ....good job lol
  • Conserv... JezzXv 2010/04/02 07:11:38
    Conservative in California
    +1
    I concur.
  • Greywolf 2010/04/02 06:58:23
    Yes....
    Greywolf
    +3
    As time progresses and all the taxes get taken from people's paychecks (those still working that is) the drain these taxes will have on companies and their futher delaying hiring...then when it takes effect if not stoped in courts or repealed in congress....the long waits and ration care will keep hurting the Democratics. I think it will be longer then a generation if this socialist law remains...if the country doesnt go broke that is.
  • emmamess ~ In My Conscience... 2010/04/02 06:49:16
    Yes....
    emmamess ~ In My Conscience I Trust ~`
    +2
    And this is the plan - now Republicans will be voted in and implement regulations on how the stimulas bill and health care bill will be distributed and will eventually allow states to impose conditions on recipients. Republicans will use the legislation that Democrats passed to impose their 'morality' on the general population and it's why I stopped believing in the Democratic party - because they are dumb and don't realize how their legislation leads to further loss of liberty from the right wing back lash involving their legislation.
  • EF 2010/04/02 06:18:42
    Yes....
    EF
    +3
    The Dems and Obama have done a great job of destroying the Dem party. We should thank them.
  • Conserv... EF 2010/04/02 06:33:31
    Conservative in California
    +3
    He has awakened a Sleeping Giant, the Silent Majority who is no longer silent (See TEA Party protesters). We the People are pissed and informed of our constitutional rights. There will be retribution to pay.
  • EF Conserv... 2010/04/03 23:20:45
    EF
    Yes, he has woke us up. That is the only good thing about him getting elected.
    Yes....
    Conservative in California
    +5

We are living through historic times.

2014/07/29 02:50:48