Has Native American Children been stolen from their families were tortured and killed by the Christian Church?

bob 2012/06/15 16:40:01
What a little blood when you got a job converting those heathen Native American Children to the Christian Church
Historically Native American children have been stolen from their families were tortured and killed by the Christian Church
There is no record of Native Children who were stolen from their families were tortured and killed by the Christian Church
And an added bonus, Pedophile Catholic Priests could do their thing to these heathen Native American Children.
The biggest pain in Jesus Christ heart is how the Christian Church has treated the heathens

• Happy 2012/06/15 17:22:20
    Historically Native American children have been stolen from their families we...
    Happy
    +5
    Christians have committed genocide in the majority of the world, really everywhere that has a christian majority now.
    Christianity world map

• flyingseaturtle BN 2012/06/21 15:19:41
    flyingseaturtle BN
    Some did and some didn't.
  • rightside 2012/06/18 04:33:12
    rightside
    +2
    I am 1/16 Cherokee and a Christian. Don't know what you are talking about. Sounds like you hate God and are trying to do all you can to make people not like Him. Sad.
  • Dana rightside 2012/06/19 03:05:25
    Dana
    +1
    Exactly.
  • rightside Dana 2012/06/19 15:54:26
    rightside
    +1
    My dad's great grandmother was Cherokee. At that time, my grandmother didn't like to talk about it.
  • Charu ∞ijm♥∞ 2012/06/18 04:26:39
    There is no record of Native Children who were stolen from their families wer...
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +2
    I am part Cherokee and there are no records of this.
    http://www.charmofthecaroline...
  • Dana Charu ∞... 2012/06/19 03:04:56
    Dana
    +2
    I agree Nana. I'm Cherokee. But I believe in the God of the Bible.
  • Charu ∞... Dana 2012/06/20 02:01:55
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +2
    Yes Ma'am, it is written that of all tribes the Cherokee were the most advanced and they believed in the higher spirit....according to my Grandfather. So is it safe to say that we were Christians?
  • Dana Charu ∞... 2012/06/20 04:18:48 (edited)
    Dana
    +2
    My Dad was even a Christian Preacher.
    dad christian preacher
  • Charu ∞... Dana 2012/06/20 05:28:16
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +2
    That is so cool! :)
  • Sad Skittles 2012/06/17 03:09:28
    Sad Skittles
    +3
    I'm Native American (Cherokee to be exact) and very proud. native american cherokee exact proud
  • Dana Sad Ski... 2012/06/19 03:03:41
    Dana
    +2
    I'm Cherokee also.
  • Phyl *I... Dana 2012/06/20 05:59:11
    Phyl *In God i Trust*
    +1
    I have Cherokee in me too.My Grandma & Grandpa & Mom was full blooded.
    cherokee women
  • Dana Phyl *I... 2012/06/21 01:11:25
    Dana
    Cool!
  • Sad Ski... Dana 2012/06/28 23:21:13
    Sad Skittles
    +1
    Really? That's great! :D
  • Cierra 2012/06/17 01:10:58
    Cierra
    +3
    I am a Native American and a Christian and I am proud!
    native american
  • Dana Cierra 2012/06/19 03:02:34
    Dana
    Amen. Me too.
  • Cierra Dana 2012/06/20 01:41:47
  • Dana Cierra 2012/06/20 04:24:31
  • superangrymonkey 2012/06/16 15:11:34
    superangrymonkey
    +2
    I'm relatively certain history doesn't back this claim but since I don't know for sure.
  • Vijay Pawar 2012/06/16 07:25:46
    Vijay Pawar
    +2
    I am not aware but since a question, has been raised, it's most likely YES.
  • Jeff Smith 2012/06/16 03:19:51
    Jeff Smith
    +2
    Wow!!
    Again
  • Dana 2012/06/16 01:12:07
    Dana
    +3
    Total lie. I'm very proud of my Native American culture.
    Native American woman
  • D.C. Wi... Dana 2012/06/16 04:42:43
    D.C. Willis
    +2
    There was a program on the history channel that told some of the stories.

trust
  • Dana D.C. Wi... 2012/06/19 03:01:36
    Dana
    +1
    You have the same last name as my boyfriend. He lives in Cincinnati.
  • Wulfdane 2012/06/15 22:16:41 (edited)
    Wulfdane
    +1
    ....and Native Americans were known to slaughter engire villages of women and children. So what is your point?

Human suffering spans all races, religions and ideologies. Every race is drenched in the blood of the innocent.

As for priests, statistically the rate of the child among catholic is lower than the general population. In fact a child is at the greatest risk of sexual abuse at home.
  • D.C. Wi... Wulfdane 2012/06/16 04:53:04
    D.C. Willis
    +2
    "....and Native Americans were known to slaughter engire villages of women and children. So what is your point? "

Had it not been for the "Native American", First Nation people, the pilgrims would have died. Hind sight being 20/20, they probably should have let this happen.

"Human suffering spans all races, religions and ideologies. Every race is drenched in the blood of the innocent."

Those that follow Abrahimic religions are the worst for this. History and the Bible itself prove this.

anti

demon_2

Blood_Bath
  • Lady Wh... D.C. Wi... 2012/06/16 10:12:50
    +3
    "Had it not been for the "Native American", First Nation people, the pilgrims would have died. Hind sight being 20/20, they probably should have let this happen...."

B I N G O !!!
  • Wulfdane D.C. Wi... 2012/06/16 17:13:23 (edited)
    Wulfdane
    Actually Atheistic Communism under Mao and Stalin has been responsible for more deaths than any other ideology in human history. That is a fact. Well over a 100 million people, far exceeding the tantrums of any religion.

As for the Indians helping the Colonists, the same can be said in reverse (it is called trade). The idea that the colonies needed the Indians to establish themselves in North America is laughable, given the fact the Spanish had already conquered the Aztecs by 1521 and had already established its first North American settlement by 1595 (St. Augustine). Long before Jamestown and the tales of Indians helping to save the pilgrims.

The colonization of the Americans was inevitable.

You're bias and agenda is clear, but you're uneducated and because of that you fail miserably.
  • D.C. Wi... Wulfdane 2012/06/17 04:16:37
    D.C. Willis
    Joseph's mother was deeply religious and in 1888 she managed to obtain him a place at the local church school. Despite his health problems, he made good progress at school and eventually won a free scholarship to the Tiflis Theological Seminary. While studying at the seminary he joined a secret organization called Messame Dassy. Members were supporters of Georgian independence from Russia. Some were also socialist revolutionaries and it was through the people he met in this organization that Stalin first came into contact with the ideas of KARL MARX.
    http://www.spartacus.schoolne...

Karl Marx, the son of Hirschel and Henrietta Marx, was born in Trier, Germany, in 1818. Hirschel Marx was a lawyer and to escape anti-Semitism decided to abandon his Jewish faith when Karl was a child. Although the majority of people living in Trier were Catholics, Marx decided to become a Protestant. He also changed his name from Hirschel to Heinrich.
    http://www.jewishvirtuallibra...

Both of these men were raised and brainwashed by Abrahamic religions and it is not something you can just turn off. Trust me I struggle with it even after years.

"As for the Indians helping the Colonists, the same can be said in reverse (it is called trade). "

I am half white, half red. I am required to look at this openly ...

http://www.spartacus.schoolne...

http://www.jewishvirtuallibra...

I am half white, half red. I am required to look at this openly and I wish I could say the same for you. You know the white story but fall short of placing yourself in the shoes of the first nation people.

"The colonization of the Americans was inevitable."

I do not disagree with this comment, it was inevitable. It did not have to involve the slaying of the innocent and greed drove the whites. They wanted the land and force the First Nation people onto worthless ground. When they discovered the ground they chose was not worthless, they chose a different location.

I do not mean this in a positive or negative way but from your comments it would lead me to believe that you are a conservative. Just an observation.
    +4
    That fact has been known for YEARS....
  • Solomonster 2012/06/15 20:29:13
    Solomonster
    +2
    Is this a real question?
    I thought this was a well known/well documented fact of American History.
  • Margaret Jacobson 2012/06/15 18:27:55
    Margaret Jacobson
    +2
    I went to "catholic schools" the nuns were just as bad as pedophile priests....the nuns I had from 3rd grade to 6th grade were cruel, hateful, vengful, just mean and sometimes sadistic to "some of their charges" they were "supposed" to educate.....showing favoritism to some students and ignoring or overbearing and righteous behavior to other students.....GOD HELP THE "HEATHEN"
  • Dagon 2012/06/15 18:04:51
  • Margare... Dagon 2012/06/15 18:21:48
  • Dagon Margare... 2012/06/15 18:32:43
  • Vision of Verve 2012/06/15 17:55:07
  • Dave Sawyer ♥ Child of God ♥ 2012/06/15 17:54:16
    Dave Sawyer ♥ Child of God ♥
    +2
    Which Christian Church, and if so, by what authority do they call themselves Christian?
  • D.C. Wi... Dave Sa... 2012/06/16 04:54:33
    D.C. Willis
    +1
    I do not think they were wearing magic underwear. It was before Joseph Smith was recognized. LOL
  • Dave Sa... D.C. Wi... 2012/06/16 15:32:44
    Dave Sawyer ♥ Child of God ♥
    +2
    Still, didn't answer my question.
  • D.C. Wi... Dave Sa... 2012/06/17 04:41:56
    D.C. Willis
    It was many Christian Churches and they did it in the name of taming the savages. They took the children away to boarding schools, forbid them to speak their native tongue, cut their hair and taught them Christianity.

If you know American history you would know this. Canada was guilty of the same thing, just at a later date.

My point to the earlier comment was that you believe in a historically incorrect document as a religious texts. A book that claims biblical holy sites are in Missouri or what ever. I do not expect you to understand what has actually occurred, historically, in this nation. That was not an insult, simply an observation. :-)

2014/10/31 20:20:32