Has ISLAM declared War against the UNITED STATES of AMERICA??

Space Invader 2012/09/13 18:47:40
HAVE THEY??Islam hates America

• HOMBRE 2012/09/13 18:57:32
    yes
    HOMBRE
    +6
    Here is something else 6 ambassadors have been killed while on duty in the history of the USA..Obama is responsible for the 6Th ambassador death. Buy the way the Ambassador was raped by these people of peace. You know Obama people.I wonder if Obama will blame Bush here?

• neha 2014/02/14 19:28:23
    no
    neha
    +1
    converter to Islam, I was born Christian, lived here all my life, there is no war on America. I'll defend my family from ANYONE who tries to harm us. The new Muslim Americans arnt going to accept the sharia laws...were going forward not backward. If you take extremist Muslims from another country and bring them here, were not going to side with them. Most Muslims who leave the Islamic countries are coming here to get away from the harshness and extremist views forced upon them...their here to enjoy freedom same as u and me. Yah there are a few crazies, but every religion has a some they would like to pass off as not their own. Islam condones killing innocent people or suicide...the supposed "Muslims" who do these "acts of stupidity" arnt considered Muslim at all. Why do u think the Muslim brotherhood is against America, they know new converts to Islam here arnt going to join them. And if there are some that do, they didn't study Islam and followed mans words and not gods.
  • Rod 2012/09/14 16:07:00
    yes
    Rod
    +1
    A long time ago. We are just to stupid to see.
  • Old Timer 2012/09/14 14:07:39
    Old Timer
    +1
    WHEN HAVEN'T THEY BEEN AT WAR WITH US SINCE BEFORE 9/11
  • D D 2012/09/14 10:29:32
    yes
    D D
    +1
    Back in 1979.
  • Red_Horse 2012/09/14 05:23:55 (edited)
  • neha Red_Horse 2014/02/14 19:25:33 (edited)
    neha
    I converter to Islam, I was born Christian, lived here all my life, there is no war on America. I'll defend my family from ANYONE who tries to harm us. The new Muslim Americans arnt going to accept the sharia laws...were going forward not backward. If you take extremist Muslims from another country and bring them here, were not going to side with them. Most Muslims who leave the Islamic countries are coming here to get away from the harshness and extremist views forced upon them...their here to enjoy freedom same as u and me. Yah there are a few crazies, but every religion has a some they would like to pass off as not their own. Islam condones killing innocent people or suicide...the supposed "Muslims" who do these "acts of stupidity" arnt considered Muslim at all. Why do u think the Muslim brotherhood is against America, they know new converts to Islam here arnt going to join them. And if there are some that do, they didn't study Islam and followed mans words and not gods.
  • Barbara Hasler 2012/09/14 03:17:57
    yes
    Barbara Hasler
    +1
    They did it the day the bombed the U.S.S. Cole, two of our African embassies, the World Trade Towers and now tortured and murdered our ambassador to Lybia. How much do we, as a nation, have to endure before the WH will acknowledge terrorists and terrorist activities? I don't think Obama realizes the pathetic action he has taken against those whose aim is to kill as many of us as they can and mean what they say. Where is the retaliatory response to these activities? This is the only thing that terrorist understand. In their eyes BO is a weak nellie and they can get by with doing anything they want to our country at home and abroad.
  • D D Barbara... 2012/09/14 10:31:42
    D D
    +1
    Islam declared war on us in 1979 by mouth and action taking the American Embassy in Iran.
  • Barbara... D D 2012/09/14 16:26:21
    Barbara Hasler
    +2
    You are right DD! How could I have forgotten that nightmare enhanced by a weak willed Carter?
  • les_gvt 2012/09/14 02:33:52
    yes
    les_gvt
    +1
    startin in October 1784 when they seized our first ship- and they have been attacking ever since
  • Sapphire 2012/09/14 01:36:52
    no
    Sapphire
    +3
    It's not ISLAM we should be worried about, it's the MUSLIM EXTREMISTS. They really think we are an immoral nation and all Americans deserve to die.
  • HusseinSharif 2012/09/14 01:13:46
    HusseinSharif
    +1
    Not Islam, Islamic extremists. Come on guys. Would you like it if the black community targeted all white people because of the KKK?
  • apachehellfire65 2012/09/14 00:46:32
    yes
    apachehellfire65
    +2
    a US embassy is sovereign ground. and a attack on a american sovereign territory is a act of war!
  • ed 2012/09/13 23:59:22
    yes
    ed
    +1
    It sure looks that way.
  • cheetahlover156 2012/09/13 23:50:38
    yes
    cheetahlover156
    +2
    They attacked embassies and killed our ambassador, it's an act of war
  • Jeff Smith 2012/09/13 23:19:13
    Jeff Smith
    +1
    It's looking like it could turn into that although we won't really know until they bring it to us and if they do we are ready to remove them from the planet. Aside from the ass kisser at some point enough is enough and the military can over ride the impostor if not we the people will.
  • kobidobidog 2012/09/13 22:19:35 (edited)
    kobidobidog
    Don't even think about it. The devil wants war, and you know it. Had Jesus who is the Lord God declared war on us the works of men would be burning as well all of the elements making the planet look like a little sun from the observer on the moon or mars. The coming of the Lord will do just that. People that war will perish with the works of men.
  • Abtidon 2012/09/13 22:14:10
    no
    Abtidon
    +3
    I'm Muslim and I don't hate Americans or want to attack as individuals and I don't judge all the Americans as a whole because they're all different just like all us Muslims are different.I truly believe that You shouldn't base a judgement on an entire religion just because a few groups of extremists are doing certain things.
    There's always two sides to a story and you're only seeing yours,You shouldn't generalize. Muslims might think the Americans are the terrorist and it's also wrong of them to generalize and kill innocent people. But there are more good people than bad on both sides.in fact there are many peaceful, and even loving Muslim people in Middle East and Muslim countries.
    Bear in mind these are the noisy few, most Muslims don't want to blow things up or attack US. Let's say we have 10 million peaceful Muslims, and one suicide bomber. Will 10 million Muslims make the news for their peace, or will the one suicide bomber make the news for his violence? Of course, the latter. This makes a visibility of no peaceful Muslims and one violent one, making it look like there's 100% violent Muslims.

In Quran it never said to fight against non-Muslims it said that fight against those who fight against Islam and din't believe in god(allah) and if you die fighting in this road you will be thank..
  • ed Abtidon 2012/09/13 23:37:12
    ed
    +1
    then why are the so called good muslims not doing anything to stop the bad ones?
  • cheetah... ed 2012/09/13 23:51:51
    cheetahlover156
    +2
    Exactly, if you aren't part of the solution, you're part of the problem
  • Space I... cheetah... 2012/09/14 01:20:45
    Space Invader
    always loved that saying
  • cheetah... Space I... 2012/09/14 06:26:41
    cheetahlover156
    +3
    I love it too, yes I agree there are peaceful Muslims but they don't speak out against the radicals and then they wonder why they are called terrorists. I would respect them more if they would actually condemn these attacks, not just remain silent
  • Abtidon ed 2012/09/14 01:46:02
    Abtidon
    As said I am a Muslim and I condemn the behavior of the extremists that attacked the US Embassies in Egypt .. Libya and Yemen ..and really sorry for the murder of the ambassador.. theses are personal behaviors it has nothing to do with Islam..We love Prophet Muhammad but we are against any violence ..killing innocents for other person's mistake is a crime..If the prophet were among us he wouldn't allow that to happen...

I protest against any violence all the time and willing to do the same tomorrow at the center of my city with many good people believe in peaceful ..
  • ed Abtidon 2012/09/14 08:28:52
    ed
    +2
    protesting is not getting rid of the radicals you know that as well as me.If the peaceful muslims don't take a tougher stand on the radicals and start getting rid of them then to me the peaceful muslims are no better.
  • Rave ed 2012/09/14 05:33:07
    Rave
    +1
    But what are they supposed to do? Most of them are just normal people living normal lives, supporting their families and going to work. Of course they speak out against the acts of violence, but how much can the average person really do to stop some far away terrorists in another land?

Why should they be more responsible just because the attackers hold the same religious faith?
  • ed Rave 2012/09/14 08:25:03
    ed
    we are normal people to and they can start waking up to the fact that they need to take a hard stance on those radicals by doing what ever it takes to get rid of them ,not by being cowards and letting someone else do it for them.
  • Rave ed 2012/09/14 08:45:17
    Rave
    +1
    There are some Muslim organizations already that speak against, such as "FreeMuslims" and "MAT" (Muslims Against Terrorism) and I agree that more people should take a strong stance towards it.

To some extent I can understand it being difficult though, in such tense climates many Muslims are afraid to openly say they are even Muslim unless asked, and then many moderate Muslims actually get criticized for speaking against radical Islam too, which is ridiculous, but when you're taking fire from both sides of the spectrum I think I can understand that often being silent and just living your own life quietly may seem like a easier option.

The problem is, there are many people who truly believe ALL Muslims are radical, so if a Muslim shows up at a place to speak against Radical Islam, they may not even be accepted there. But I think it would be a really good step to take.
  • ed Rave 2012/09/14 09:21:20
    ed
    +1
    I agree because if something isn't done more lives on both sides will be lost.
  • Abtidon ed 2012/09/14 21:52:10
    Abtidon
    +1
    Finally! Thank you :)
  • Abtidon Rave 2012/09/14 21:53:27
    Abtidon
    Wise move and well said Rave :)
    Thank you ..
  • D D Abtidon 2012/09/14 10:36:21
    D D
    No, not all muslims are violent. However, all muslims fight Jihad using many non-violent tactics to destroy America.

Taqqiya is a powerful tool Muslims use, including you. No violence needed.
  • Sgt Major B 2012/09/13 22:02:38 (edited)
    yes
    Sgt Major B
    +2
    Review Usama Bin Laden's 1996 fatwā entitled "Declaration of War against the Americans Occupying the Land of the Two Holy Places", or his 1998 fatwā providing religious authorization for indiscriminate killing of Americans and Jews everywhere.and let me know what you think.

It's time to stop offering excuses, it's time to stop apologizing, it's time to stop quibbling over supposed morality. It's high time to devestate the Middle East and let them return to the 7th Century they seem so enamored of. We've worn the kid gloves for more than long enough.
  • fisherman 2012/09/13 21:52:12
    yes
    fisherman
    +2
    two points here ...# 1 . yes the camel nazis have declared war , how else can you explain this behavior ? their soldiers may not look like a well oiled military operation but they are damned happy to die for the cause .
    # 2 . any muslim that declares these radicals do not represent the muslim religion than they damn well better get a handle on these idiots because all of you are getting the blame for the few .
  • Rebel Yell 2012/09/13 21:52:08
    yes
    Rebel Yell
    Of course. Bin Laden's death did not change anything. German Intel put the number of terrorist cells at around 120 world wide afer BL's deaths. While some are just a few poorly trained and armed men, others are quite sophisticated.

George Bush's Africa Initiative, still carried out by Pres. Obama, contributed greatly to the deficit. But it was the only thing George ever did that was commendable. Not only does it improve the lives of Africans, it makes certain terrorist cells cannot set up shop in remote areas of Africa like they did in Afghanistan. To date, the Obama admin. has taken out 31 terrorist leaders and has also interrupted its financing for new weapons. AlQueda is fractured, no doubt, but still alive.

Now, Syria is a huge problem, along with Iran and Pakistan. Syria has given refuge to AlQueda, and when Assad goes, they will grow more powerful. There will always be hot spots and ' Death to America' chants.
  • KCurtis 2012/09/13 21:51:33
    yes
    KCurtis
    +1
    What's on my mind is that 4 more Americans are dead. Our Embassies are under attack. And all the LAMESTREAM Media can do is attack Romney. It's disgusting. Obama missed his intel review and instead spent his evening after another ACT OF WAR in Las Vegas. Blood is on his hands. Blood is on his hands. What ever happened to We will Never Forget!? It turned into the BS that 9-11 is a day of Service. The only service we need is a Military with BULLETS.
    Rant Over
    Blood Boiling
    Anyone who would vote for this POS is a POS.
    yes
    +1
    Not in so many words but their actions show that they're at war with us.
    yes
    +1
    Essentually yes.
  • Steverno~POTL~PWCM~JLA 2012/09/13 20:52:47 (edited)
    yes
    Steverno~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    The thing most Americans don't realize that the Muslim Brotherhood has declared war on America,all the way back in 1996!

In 1996, al Qaeda declared war on the United States and it wasn't taken as seriously as it should have been as evidenced by the 2000 U.S.S. Cole bombing and the September 11th attacks. On September 30th of this year, the umbrella group under which al Qaeda resides – the Muslim Brotherhood – made that same declaration.

Iraqi-born engineering student turned theological scholar and Muslim defector, I.Q. Al-Rassooli is available for interviews to discuss exactly what this means. He is english speaking but also knows arabic as well as the Islamic culture that the American people have either ignored or simply not understood for many years.

What makes a declaration of war from the Muslim Brotherhood so significant is how many other Islamic groups it represents. The Islamic Society of North America (ISNA), the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR), Hamas, the Muslim Students Association (MSA), the North American Islamic Trust (NAIT), and many others.

While al-Rassooli admits this is an extremely newsworthy event, he also maintains that it shouldn't be a surprise because the Muslim Brotherhood, founded in the 1920's has been at war with the west since its inceptio...

While al-Rassooli admits this is an extremely newsworthy event, he also maintains that it shouldn't be a surprise because the Muslim Brotherhood, founded in the 1920's has been at war with the west since its inception. He places the blame for American ignorance squarely on the shoulers of our political leaders, our intelligence agencies, and our media.

“It is beyond obscene how the American governments, media, and intelligentsia willfully and criminally ignore facts and reality,” al-Rassooli said.

He maintains that this formal declaration is actually meant to further intimidate the United States more than anything else. “The Muslim Brotherhood has been at war with America since before America even existed because Muhammadan Islam has been at total war with all of humanity – those who do not believe as they do – for 1400 years.

So why formally declare war? According to al-Rassooli, it's saber-rattling with a clear objective. “These new 'declarations' are red herrings and utterly meaningless but are used to alienate the American public from supporting Israel.”

http://specialguests.com/gues...
  • MR. 2012/09/13 20:52:43 (edited)
    yes
    MR.
    +2
    Muslim extremists, aren't any different than Nazi facists... 1st they target the Jews in Israel, and then the world. We're all infidels to the devils children! (Murders will not enter the kingdom of God), or satin would be living there! We're all in this now, so stand up for America, and whatever nation you reside. (*Get Jesus as your Lord and Savior!) •[Now!]•
  • Semper Fi 2012/09/13 20:51:40
    yes
    Semper Fi
    +3
    What else can you call it? To quote FDR, "The United States of America was suddenly and deliberately attacked..."

2014/10/26 04:00:04