Hackers take over gov't website to avenge Swartz. Say they plan to expose Obama and Holder's disregard for the Constitution. Yay or nay?

tncdel 2013/01/26 21:44:55
See:
http://thoughtfulwomen.org/2013/01/26/anonymous-activist-grou...

Conservative hackers need to expose the Usurper's true identity as well.

• EllЕ 2013/01/27 02:21:40 (edited)
    YAY! [comment as you wish].
    EllЕ
    +7
    First amendment is gone with H.R. 347
    Second amendment in works
    Forth is gone with the FAA R. Act, etc. (drones above US, etc.)
    Fifth is gone with Obama "kill list"
    Sixth is gone with NDAA (indefinite detention)

Launching an illegal war in Libya.

Article I, Section 8 gives Congress the power to declare war. Under the congressionally-enacted War Powers Act, Mr. Obama had 60 days to get congressional approval after U.S. bombs started dropping in Tripoli, but he didn't bother. Putting the Muslim Brotherhood in charge of yet another Arab nation appeared to be a higher priority than following the law.

Appointing agency “czars” without Senate approval.

Article II, Section 2, gives the president the power to appoint ambassadors, judges and top agency officials, but only with the “Advice and Consent of the Senate.” Mr. Obama has appointed, without Senate approval, more than two dozen “czars” in federal agencies.

Violation of the Fifth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution

The Fifth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution declares that no person shall "be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law."

President Barack Obama has violated this provision of the Constitution flagrantly, with the avowed assassination of at least three American citizens, Al-Awlaki, his 16-year-old son, ...

First amendment is gone with H.R. 347
    Second amendment in works
    Fifth is gone with Obama "kill list"

Launching an illegal war in Libya.

President Barack Obama has violated this provision of the Constitution flagrantly, with the avowed assassination of at least three American citizens, Al-Awlaki, his 16-year-old son, and Samir Khan, without benefit of due process of law. Indeed, the death warrants against these individuals were effectively signed in secret, in a committee which is overseen directly by the President.

It is highly likely that other American citizens have also been summarily executed in like fashion, through the President-sanctioned program of deploying drones against individuals alleged to be "terrorists," who were hit while in the company of other unknown persons. At least one report has been leaked about U.S. soldiers in Afghanistan having been killed in such a way.

Violation of the Fourth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution

The Fourth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution declares that the "right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures," shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

President Barack Obama has violated this provision of the U.S. Constitution by continuing, and even expanding, the Bush/Cheney Administration's program of warrantless interception by the National Security Agency of the electronic communications of millions of Americans.

Stonewalling Fast and Furious.

The Justice Department’s subdivision of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms “walked” more than 2,000 firearms to drug gangs across the border to Mexico. U.S. Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry was killed, along with at least 100 Mexicans. The administration has shown contempt for Congress, and Mr. Holder denied knowing about the debacle despite evidence indicating otherwise. This is not “faithfully” executing the law or defending America’s sovereign borders.

Using the EPA to attack America’s energy industry.

In 2010, the Senate refused to pass the "cap-and-trade" bill that would have created a carbon-tax system, vastly increasing federal power over energy. The Environmental Protection Agency declared carbon dioxide a pollutant anyway and began exerting raw bureaucratic power. Mr. Obama's green zealots nixed the Keystone XL pipeline from Canada and virtually shut down new oil exploration and drilling.

Making illegal recess appointments.

Article II, Section 2 allows the President to “fill up all Vacancies that may happen during the Recess of the Senate.” While the Senate was in session, Mr. Obama made recess appointments of Richard Cordray to head the new Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and three members of the National Labor Relations Board.

Forcing Americans to buy health insurance.

Article I, Section 8 gives Congress the power to regulate commerce and levy taxes. It does not force Americans to engage in commerce. During policy debates in 2009, the White House denied that the Affordable Care Act’s individual mandate was a “tax.” But in court, the administration argued that it was a tax after all. In a shocking ruling, Chief Justice John Roberts bought the logic, upholding this unconstitutional monstrosity.

Refusing to enforce laws that he doesn’t like.

Article II, Section 3 states that the president “shall take care that the Laws be faithfully executed.” Mr. Obama directed Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. to ignore the Defense of Marriage Act and even work against it in the federal courts. Mr. Holder also suspended newly enacted photo ID voter laws in Texas and South Carolina.

Violating Equal Protection and Voting Rights.

The 14th Amendment guarantees “due process” and “equal protection of the laws.” The 15th Amendment guarantees that “the right of citizens to vote shall not be denied or abridged … on account of race.…” Mr. Holder ditched the case of New Black Panther Party members videotaped intimidating Philadelphia voters in 2008. Two former Justice Department officials testified that employees were told to ignore white complainants.

Allowing the FCC to grab the Internet.

The Telecommunications Act gives the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) authority over wire and broadcasting, but not broadband. Congress and a federal appeals court rejected the FCC's claims of authority, yet the FCC released "net neutrality" rules in December 2010. This violates the First Amendment’s protection of free speech. The FCC has no more authority over the Internet than it does over the musings of Joe Biden.

Attacking a state for upholding federal law.

The 10th Amendment says “The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.” In July 2010, the Justice Department sued Arizona for a law requiring state officials to enforce federal immigration laws. Nothing in the Constitution prohibits states from assisting in enforcing federal laws. Meanwhile, the Justice Department ignores "sanctuary cities" that openly violate federal law.

Giving a foreign leader platforms to denounce an American state.

In May 2010, Mexican President Felipe Calderon addressed Congress, where he blasted Arizona to cheers from Democrats. Mr. Obama joined him later at a White House press conference where both men trashed Arizona. The president takes an oath that he will “preserve, protect and defend the Constitution,” which guarantees that states are part of the United States, not part of a foreign country by default.

Undermining the nation's armed forces.

Article II, Section 2, names the president Commander in Chief. Instead of asserting American power, Mr. Obama projects weakness, emboldening our enemies. The murder of our ambassador and three other staff in Benghazi, Libya, and the attacks on our embassies in Egypt and Yemen, are bitter fruit of that reality. In addition, Mr. Obama rammed through Congress a bill homosexualizing the military despite failing to make the case that this won't hurt readiness, morale, retention or recruitment. He is unfit to be Commander in Chief.

Violating religious freedom.

Mr. Obama’s Department of Health and Human Services ignored the First Amendment by issuing a Soviet-style order to Catholic and other faith-based institutions to violate their beliefs and provide insurance covering abortifacients, contraceptives and sterilizations.

Using the National Labor Relations Board as a goon squad.

The NLRB sued in April 2010 to stop the Boeing Co.'s new $750 million Dreamliner plant in right-to-work South Carolina because unions objected. Nowhere does the Constitution give the federal government the power to tell businesses where they can operate.

Conspiracy to Commit the United States to an international genocide policy

Under the principles developed by the U.S.-initiated and supported Nuremberg Military Tribunal after World War II, genocide was determined to be a Crime Against Humanity. Among the measures determined to lead to genocide was population reduction, no matter under what pretext and critera it was carried out.

President Barack Obama, by wholeheartedly embracing the Green genocide agenda of low-technology and depopulation which was promoted by the British monarchy at the 2009 Copenhagen Climate Summit, has conspired with that monarchy and its agents to carry out genocide against large sections of the world's population. He has simultaneously acted to sabotage the life-saving scientific capacities of the United States, including by cancelling the manned space program, and refusing to fund life-saving satellite remote-sensing programs required in today's intensified extreme weather events—actions which will inevitably lead to accelerated death rates among the world's population, within the United States and out.

Etc.

• HOMBRE 2013/01/30 02:35:23
    YAY! [comment as you wish].
    HOMBRE
    Maybe we can get some true news of what's going on in this country? The propaganda this country is being fed and nobody questioning it is beyond belief. You think?
  • Pay me ... HOMBRE 2013/02/03 22:20:45
  • Pay me ... Pay me ... 2013/02/03 22:28:41
    Pay me 4profile
    Wake up with peace and fly through the internet like the japas burn a candle out to see.

Habes emacisis

grim reaper

"VIRGIN SUPREMESS UNLOCK"
  • Pay me ... Pay me ... 2013/02/03 22:29:43
  • george wells 2013/01/28 23:14:06
  • Maj. C. D. Hardy 2013/01/28 18:50:00
    YAY! [comment as you wish].
    Maj. C. D. Hardy
    +1
    I honestly hope they succeed in exposing Obama, but I doubt it.
  • NOva 2013/01/28 01:32:55
    YAY! [comment as you wish].
    NOva
    I'd love to see it but do you think they will survive it?? I think not and if they do they may end up in a locked room for a long time
  • Jeff Smith 2013/01/27 14:17:12
    YAY! [comment as you wish].
    Jeff Smith
    If they can get away with it although they will probably be named in another mass school killing and they will all be armed with "Bushmaster" let me say that 3 more times "Bushmaster" "Bushmaster" "Bushmaster" Assault type rifle's did I say "Bushmaster" assault type enough times so that the stupids have a better understanding of what a "Bushmaster" assault type rifle is.That is if the Administration can find another drunk or just plain stupid county coroner to swear all the wounds were inflicted by a "Bushmaster" assault type rifle.
  • phil.olding.3 2013/01/27 12:25:24
    YAY! [comment as you wish].
    phil.olding.3
    +1
    The new world order needs to be exposed.
  • ed 2013/01/27 12:12:39
    YAY! [comment as you wish].
    ed
    +1
    good I wish them success.
  • dudeUsuck 2013/01/27 11:41:01 (edited)
  • M dudeUsuck 2013/01/27 12:43:15
    M
    I consider anyone working to uncover the truth a friend, regardless of their political affiliation. In fact, political affiliation can cause reality blindness. I don't think Anonymous rallies to the side of either political party but based on some of their recent activities I think that they have realized that if they are really concerned about the truth, they have to question everything... including their own beliefs. I've questioned Beck's motives for a little while now (I find it a bit odd he promotes so many buy low, sell high gold scams and that he passionately contradicts himself every now and then, plus he hates Alex Jones who does most of his research for him- which honestly, makes no sense- in fact, he seems a bit fearful of Jones or at the very least paranoid, very odd). I think the WikiLeaks disclosures put our troops unnecessarily in harms way and that Julian Assange has his own very Progressive misogynistic anti-American agenda, one that he was using to enhance his own wealth and ego- he betrayed his masters thinking there would be no consequence.

I think the American people are growing quite sick of all political agendas and if Anonymous is on the side of truth and justice, they will be supported by those on the same side. From what I see, there exists a healthy ...

I think the American people are growing quite sick of all political agendas and if Anonymous is on the side of truth and justice, they will be supported by those on the same side. From what I see, there exists a healthy divide on issues within Anonymous and they are simply working to uncover what the actual truth is and though they may find that truth conflicts with what they believe, they are looking into it- even if it costs them their freedom or their life. I have to respect and support that.
  • Wyveryx 2013/01/27 08:19:44
    YAY! [comment as you wish].
    Wyveryx
    +1
    If Obama will not be transparent, then someone who has the skills will do it for them. of course even if they succeed, the media will simply say that it was all made up.
  • M 2013/01/27 07:55:21
    YAY! [comment as you wish].
    M
    This needs to be done.
  • AL 2013/01/27 07:43:32
    YAY! [comment as you wish].
    AL
    +1
    I just hope and pray they find the proof they're looking for is all!
  • BoomLover 2013/01/27 07:21:19
    YAY! [comment as you wish].
    BoomLover
    +2
    Obie needs to have his dirty laundry aired...America NEEDS to see the truth about this Usurper, Fraud, Fake, LIAR, and Manchurian President!
  • average Joe blow 2013/01/27 06:25:26
    YAY! [comment as you wish].
    average Joe blow
    +1
    All for it ! This country is in a mell of a hess. sheeple
  • Kat ♪.BTO-t-BCRA-F~PWCM~ 2013/01/27 06:10:05
    YAY! [comment as you wish].
    Kat ♪.BTO-t-BCRA-F~PWCM~
    +1
    Someone needs to.
  • lcky9 2013/01/27 05:45:13
    YAY! [comment as you wish].
    lcky9
    +1
    first thing is I thought all those on the left were said to be the only ones SMART enough to know ANYTHING about computers therefore how could this be a conservative group,, ON the other HAND the LEFT can only tell LIES so exposing the truth it would have to a RIGHTY thing.. Maybe next they could get in and pay off everyone's mortgages and credit card balances..lol,,
  • Boblawbla 2013/01/27 05:01:44
    YAY! [comment as you wish].
    Boblawbla
    +2
    Look at my avatar.....Of course I'm all for hacking in revenge for Swartz's death. He didn't commit suicide at all.
  • kaZappoo 2013/01/27 04:01:02
    YAY! [comment as you wish].
    kaZappoo
    +4
    go get em guys !

expose , reveal all fast & fur documents , all incriminating evidence on all of em !
  • Sammy 2013/01/27 03:52:53
    YAY! [comment as you wish].
    Sammy
    +2
    yes love it, go anonymous
  • Woof 2013/01/27 03:24:18 (edited)
    YAY! [comment as you wish].
    Woof
    I'm kind of shocked. A conservative group? That's so Un-conservative... We're always so well behaved in times of dissent, this its unexpected. Well I'm interested to see what unfolds. They have my attention!
  • Sal Monella ~PWCM~JL 2013/01/27 03:19:40
    YAY! [comment as you wish].
    Sal Monella ~PWCM~JL
    But "smells" to me. This could be a false-flag event to tighten down controls on the internet. Didn't Big Sis say just a few days ago that a cyber attack was "immenit"?
  • kaZappoo Sal Mon... 2013/01/27 04:02:51
    kaZappoo
    +1
    there was warnings on JAVA applications weeks ago ,,,,Hmmmm????
  • Sal Mon... kaZappoo 2013/01/27 04:09:21
    Sal Monella ~PWCM~JL
    Courtesy of Big Sis........ think she knows something we don't?
  • SIMPATTYCO 2013/01/27 03:01:25
    YAY! [comment as you wish].
    SIMPATTYCO
    I'm all ears! Show me!
  • Azrael-In GOD we trust 2013/01/27 02:54:49
    YAY! [comment as you wish].
    Azrael-In GOD we trust
    +1
    What are they waiting for?
    YAY! [comment as you wish].
    +1
    Expose away!
  • Louisa - Enemy of the State 2013/01/27 02:47:09
    YAY! [comment as you wish].
    Louisa - Enemy of the State
    +1
    This is how justice works. If we can't reach obama through politics, then I'm all for doing whatever it will take. I applaud Anon.......
  • kaZappoo Louisa ... 2013/01/27 04:05:03
    kaZappoo
    if people set up these safeguards in the GOVT. facilities ,,then people can get in !

I say expose all frauds involved in govt !
  • BrightShadow 2013/01/27 02:38:19
    YAY! [comment as you wish].
    BrightShadow
    +2
    The Main Stream Media sure won't do it...
  • Lawnmowerman~PWCM~JLA 2013/01/27 02:33:01
    YAY! [comment as you wish].
    Lawnmowerman~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    I say anything that can be done to air out the biggest pile of dirty laundry in history MUST be done for the sake of America and our freedoms. Hack away, boys!
  • timberwolf 2013/01/27 02:31:40
    YAY! [comment as you wish].
    timberwolf
    +2
    Well how about that, maybe for a change we can get the truth out of the "Most transparent admin" ever... Open this Admin like a can a sardien's...
  • EllЕ 2013/01/27 02:21:40 (edited)
    YAY! [comment as you wish].
    EllЕ
    +7
    First amendment is gone with H.R. 347
    Second amendment in works
    Fifth is gone with Obama "kill list"

Launching an illegal war in Libya.

First amendment is gone with H.R. 347
    Second amendment in works
    Fifth is gone with Obama "kill list"

Launching an illegal war in Libya.

Stonewalling Fast and Furious.

Making illegal recess appointments.

Allowing the FCC to grab the Internet.

Undermining the nation's armed forces.

Violating religious freedom.

Etc.
  • EllЕ EllЕ 2013/01/27 02:28:15 (edited)
  • EllЕ EllЕ 2013/01/27 02:29:37 (edited)
  • kaZappoo EllЕ 2013/01/27 04:07:41
    kaZappoo
    +2
    and america has been under peace time martial law act for a long time ,,and resigned by obie in 2009 ,,,Hmmmm !

but the sheeples will never wake up !
  • Constit... EllЕ 2013/01/28 00:40:53
  • Studied 2013/01/27 02:16:05
    YAY! [comment as you wish].
    Studied
    +3
    As I understand this story, the hacker that commited suicide was driven to this by constant harrassment from the government. The government was planning on making an example of him. Now other hackers are so upset with his mistreatment, they will take revenge in the thing they are best at - hacking into government agency computers. Best not to get these guys so upset with you.

2014/07/26 03:25:01