Guns Sales Peak in Fear of Gun Control Laws: Is Obama Coming for Your Guns?

Fef 2012/12/20 03:05:34
President Obama won the election in November 2012 promising that Obama "isn't coming for your guns." However, President Obama recently announced his priority to take on the NRA and the Second Amendment, which caused citizens to flock to gun stores to buy a record number of guns, ammunition and accessories.

The tragic Sandy Hook school shooting in Newtown, CT has given Obama the chance to change his position by now supporting controversial gun laws. Remember, Rahm Emanuel, then President Obama's Chief of Staff, said, "Never let a serious crisis go to waste." President Obama did not push for gun control legislation after previous tragedies like the Aurora, Colorado shooting or the Gabby Giffords shooting in Arizona. President Obama can now attack the NRA and gun owners without worrying about re-election.

President Obama before the election Jul 22, 2012:
"White House press secretary Jay Carney told reporters aboard Air Force One on Sunday that the Obama administration has no plans to push new gun control measures in the wake of the deadly shooting rampage at a Colorado movie theater Carney said that includes a reauthorization of the Clinton-era assault-weapon ban that lapsed during the George W. Bush administration...".
Young Turks video criticizing Obama for not pushing for gun control from July 2012 (before election):

President Obama after election: We know this is a complex issue that stirs deeply held passions and political divides. But the fact that this problem is complex can no longer be an excuse for doing nothing.
BLOOMBERG.COM reports:With President Barack Obama endorsing sweeping gun restrictions in the wake of the school shootings in Newtown, Connecticut, prices for handgun magazines are surging on EBay and semi-automatic rifles are sold out at many Wal-Mart Stores Inc. locations.

magazines surging ebay semi-automatic rifles sold wal-mart stores inc locations

Read More: http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-12-19/guns-out-...

• jeane 2012/12/20 03:55:59
    jeane
    +21
    He would like to - but he will have to pry them out of the cold dead hands of a lot of Americans.

• PandoraBoxe 2013/01/28 04:45:01
    PandoraBoxe
    Of course not! but we sure do not need massive capacity ammo magazines or assault rifles on our streets. Second Amendment is fine, but they never talked about weapons of mass destruction like those used in recent mass shootings!
  • Pam 2013/01/26 15:41:11
    Pam
    I also think people should start home schooling children! I believe obama had something to do with these shootings!
  • Gary 2013/01/04 09:44:29
    Gary
    Yes I believe he wants to...But I hope he has more since than that...but we will see.
  • Elephant Lord 2012/12/31 19:39:05
    Elephant Lord
  • actor44 Elephan... 2013/01/08 17:01:35
    actor44
    Not only are you funny, but WRONG!
  • redhorse29 2012/12/30 06:10:48
    redhorse29
    +1
    Yes and no. Obama is a raging liberal progressive socialist elitist bigot that believes in the elimination of the Second Amendment and most of the Constitution. The liberal progressive socialist democrats in general believe in eliminating gun ownership except by high ranking government, elected politicians and sanctioned para military groups. The dems do not believe any citizen should be allowed to own a gun.
  • Steve B... redhorse29 2013/01/01 21:08:33
    Steve Bennett
    +1
    Well, you're just wrong. How does one get THAT wrong. How does one become that misinformed. You have to work at it, huh? You're doing an excellent job of it!
  • Pam Steve B... 2013/01/27 04:40:44
    Pam
    I really believe the government had something to do with the theater shooting and the Connecticut shooting due to the gun treaty. I know it sounds very sick!Friends, there is a gift that God has given me: I can smell something fishy a mile away. Like Benghazi. Almost on day one, I told my husband: “The facts don’t make sense. Something is wrong here.” Last night, after I saw a talking head interview (or, I should say, NOT interview) the father of the boy who saw his teacher get shot and ran for his life with a couple of friends, I told my husband, “Something is not right here. She didn’t ask a single relevant question. So far, this boy is the only eye-witness of the gunman coming forward. She didn’t ask if the boy saw one or more shooters. She didn’t ask any details of what the gunman did first, second, third. She didn’t ask for a description of the gunman. These reporters are complete prostitutes. They could care less about the feelings of the people they interview. So why didn’t she ask any of these questions?” In fact, I could tell she was biting back questions. I looked at my husband and said, “Cal, this thing is starting to stink. By now, there should be many eye-witness accounts of the actual gunman. There should be breathless survivors talking about ...

&

&&

I really believe the government had something to do with the theater shooting and the Connecticut shooting due to the gun treaty. I know it sounds very sick!Friends, there is a gift that God has given me: I can smell something fishy a mile away. Like Benghazi. Almost on day one, I told my husband: “The facts don’t make sense. Something is wrong here.” Last night, after I saw a talking head interview (or, I should say, NOT interview) the father of the boy who saw his teacher get shot and ran for his life with a couple of friends, I told my husband, “Something is not right here. She didn’t ask a single relevant question. So far, this boy is the only eye-witness of the gunman coming forward. She didn’t ask if the boy saw one or more shooters. She didn’t ask any details of what the gunman did first, second, third. She didn’t ask for a description of the gunman. These reporters are complete prostitutes. They could care less about the feelings of the people they interview. So why didn’t she ask any of these questions?” In fact, I could tell she was biting back questions. I looked at my husband and said, “Cal, this thing is starting to stink. By now, there should be many eye-witness accounts of the actual gunman. There should be breathless survivors talking about how this guy walked by their room, etc. About how they narrowly escaped. But so far, it looks like every single eye-witness is dead. That is IMPOSSIBLE!”

I watched the situation LIVE. There were original reports of a second man who was found in the woods that they had put in custody. Police radio scans and video show that a man was FLEEING in the woods and was taken down- this man was never talked about. This man was NEVER spoken of again. While some rumors surfaced that a volunteer father was mistakenly handcuffed- it DOES explain if he was the same one who fled and who was thrown to the ground. Why? The details of the shooting changed enormously from one minute to the next. Inside sources at the police departments were reporting one thing while the official accounts said completely different information. The news reports were full of such ambiguous NON statements that I was furiously looking throughout the internet to find solid evidence or eye-witness accounts to clarify. None was to be found. One example: They originally said that the shooter was buzzed in via the front office’s new video security system. Then, the news report said, “The shooter was NOT voluntarily buzzed into the school.” What the heck does THAT mean? Does that mean he forced his way through the system? Does that mean they have video evidence of his face? Does that mean that there was someone on the inside putting a gun to someone’s head to buzz the shooter in? Was there a video of his entrance or not?

Also, it seems highly unlikely, based on descriptions of Adam, that he could have purchased all that black ops gear! The guy is described as being so shy that he would hug the school walls when someone approached him! Also, first the news definitely says the mother was a teacher and the classroom of dead kids was her class. Then, reports are that she had nothing to do with the school. So, why the shooting there? Also, the number and kind of weapons used changed. Also, where they discovered the weapons. Sometimes they reported that all the weapons were in the school. Then they said the rifle was in the car. But they also said that the shooter used the rifle to kill every single person with multiple shots.

Then the coroner said all the wounds were caused by a RIFLE! Then only HANDGUNS were discovered with the body of Adam Lanza. The rifle was found in the CAR.

No answers for this disparity are forthcoming.

No, something stinks here. The lack of eye witnesses of the shooter confirming the single shooter account is GLARINGLY absent. The reports of a second shooter in the woods has suddenly disappeared. The reporters are not grilling the one and only witness we know of- this little boy (more specifically, his father). Please don’t say they suddenly have even a smidge of conscience. The original statements about the shooter being buzzed into the school have simply disappeared. I was ready to let this go and explain it away as simple confusion. I was maddened by the timing and circumstances of the tragedy as concerns the upcoming UN small arms treaty & gun control. It killed me that this wack-job used LEGALLY REGISTERED weapons to do his killing. There is NO OTHER CONCLUSION, if the story is accurate, than the fact that had Adam Lanza NOT had access to those legal guns, he could never have killed those kids. He was too mentally ill to have gotten those weapons himself. He was diagnosed with Asperger’s Syndrome and we now know that he had many, many interventions by school officials in the past. I felt that the killing of little children would be the strongest argument yet that we should clamp down on gun ownership. I just couldn’t believe the TIMING and circumstances of this event- a GIFT to the Progressives to disarm us. Who can argue with this case? I was ready for the inevitable.

But a friend sent me the following links which tell a different story. Having reported the event LIVE and experienced the changing information, I am not surprised. In fact, it makes sense now.

Friends. I believe there is evidence of more than one shooter. I believe this was a PLANNED event- specifically to get the UN Small Arms Treaty signed.

In yet another bizarre note, we have Emily Parker- a supposed victim of Sandyhook. Here we see her father- DIRECTLY after the supposed murder of his angel, LAUGHING and then clearly rearranging his face when he thinks the camera’s are on!

The father of the shooter is Peter Lanza, Tax Director and Vice President at GE Energy Financial Services , is rumored to be scheduled to testify on the international LIBOR scandal-a worldwide banking corruption scheme that has cost over $4 BILLION to consumers. Guess who else is rumored to be scheduled to testify on the LIBOR scandal? Father of the BATMAN theater shooter, Robert M. Holmes, a senior lead scientist at the San Diego office of Minneapolis-based FICO . He is a mathematician who has developed predictive models for financial services, and credit and fraud risk models. He is one of several scientists who patented a predictive model system used to detect telecommunications fraud. FRAUD. And expert at fraud taking place over telecommunications equipment & lines. And he works for FICO- which determines a person’s CREDIT SCORE. LIBOR is very similar in that it determines the HEALTH of the bank and its ability to borrow cheaply. Amazing coincidence? We will see. The LIBOR scandal is a massive, worldwide network of banks, the Federal Reserve and highly position individuals such as Tim Geihtner and Ben Bernanke that are being accused of manipulating LIBOR rates to gain better market positions. Just some of the Banks involved are: the Canadian branches of the Royal Bank of Scotland, HSBC, Deutsche Bank, JP Morgan Bank, and Citibank, as well as ICAP (Intercapital), an interdealer broker.[37 It also mentions Bank of America & Barclays. It is ugly to its roots and VERY powerful people are involved.

There were many who questioned the Aurora shooting. I was one who scoffed. But now, with Sandy Hook, I am willing to look at it again. One again we have a situation where the shooter was masked and in full body armor. No eye witness ties to the shooter’s face. And a shooter who consistently looks drugged or ‘out of it’. And yet, they claim he is not taking any drugs. And if THAT is what Holmes looks like when he’s NORMAL, how could he have stayed awake long enough to pull off his murderous rage? And they found him peacefully sitting in his vehicle after the shooting. Why didn’t he shoot himself? Why didn’t he flee? Why the comatose pose in his car? It bothers me to no end that with such widespread ‘conspiracy theories’ filling the internet, the connection to LIBOR is not simply denied by Congress. Someone did deny the connection- but they wished to remain anonymous. Why?

I believe our GOVERNMENT shot those kids and teachers and used Adam Lanza and his family to pull it off. They might have killed two birds with one stone. One: If these men are involved in the LIBOR scandal, they can manipulate their testimony. Two: they get gun control. How very, very clever and efficient of them, right? I hate to say it. I hate to put myself ‘out there’ with this because I KNOW how I will be attacked. But I don’t do this for anyone’s approval. I do it to help the American People. You look at these links and you decide.
  • Pam Steve B... 2013/01/27 04:41:02
    Pam
    It's now hard to get ammo for any guns now. Guns and ammo are selling out. People are waiting in lines to get what they can. I mean it's all just weird! Bass Pro Shop is now limiting people. It's all so crazy!
  • Pam Steve B... 2013/01/27 04:41:18
    Pam
    It's now hard to get ammo for any guns now. Guns and ammo are selling out. People are waiting in lines to get what they can. I mean it's all just weird! Bass Pro Shop is now limiting people. It's all so crazy! It's very scary to think we may not be able to defend ourselves from criminals soon! I'm scared! How much is enough and what is not enough?
  • Pam Steve B... 2013/01/27 04:41:42
    Pam
    Actually, if the Australian Bureau of Criminology can be believed, Americans would be insane to concern themselves with what non-Americans think about American gun rights.

In 2002 — five years after enacting its gun ban — the Australian Bureau of Criminology acknowledged there is no correlation between gun control and the use of firearms in violent crime. In fact, the percent of murders committed with a firearm was the highest it had ever been in 2006 (16.3 percent), says the D.C. Examiner.

Even Australia’s Bureau of Crime Statistics and Research acknowledges that the gun ban had no significant impact on the amount of gun-involved crime:

In 2006, assault rose 49.2 percent and robbery 6.2 percent.
    Sexual assault — Australia’s equivalent term for rape — increased 29.9 percent.
    Overall, Australia’s violent crime rate rose 42.2 percent.

Moreover, Australia and the United States — where no gun-ban exists — both experienced similar decreases in murder rates:

Between 1995 and 2007, Australia saw a 31.9 percent decrease; without a gun ban, America’s rate dropped 31.7 percent.
    During the same time period, all other violent crime indices increased in Australia: assault rose 49.2 percent and robbery 6.2 percent.
    Overal...

At the same time, U.S. violent crime decreased 31.8 percent: rape dropped 19.2 percent; robbery decreased 33.2 percent; aggravated assault dropped 32.2 percent.
    Australian women are now raped over three times as often as American women.

So, if the USA follows Australia’s lead in banning guns, it should expect a 42 percent increase in violent crime, a higher percentage of murders committed with a gun, and three times more rape. One wonders if Freddy even bothered to look up the relative crime statistics.

The International Crime Victims Survey, conducted by Leiden University in Holland, found that England and Wales ranked second overall in violent crime among industrialized nations. Twenty-six percent of English citizens — roughly one-quarter of the population — have been victimized by violent crime. Australia led the list with more than 30 percent of its population victimized. The United States didn’t even make the “top 10″ list of industrialized nations whose citizens were victimized by crime.
  • 9th of 9 2012/12/27 23:51:37
    9th of 9
    +1
    ... but but but... what guns?
  • Gunner 2012/12/27 20:57:32
    Gunner
    +3
    He cannot wait.
    Anti gunners have been foaming at the mouth looking for a reason to ban all firearms. Anyone who thinks they will stop with so called Semi Autos is a fool. The agenda behind the likes of Fienstien and Schumer is a total prohibition on all firearms. Rather than deal with the real problem which is that there are some real messed up people who will do harm they focus on an object that needs human actions to operate.
    IT IS NOT THE GUN STUPID!
  • Steve B... Gunner 2012/12/28 00:50:09
    Steve Bennett
    No one, least of all Obama, is talking about ALL guns. Get in the discussion. You're discussing something else entirely. BTW, I crazed Chinese man attacked an elementary school in China on the same day as Newtown. There were twenty-two victims. The biggest difference was that all 22 survived - ALL 22 - because the only weapon he could find was a knife. It's probably silly to ask but do you think the gun could have been the difference?
  • Gunner Steve B... 2012/12/28 02:30:11
    Gunner
    +2
    Oh I'm in the discussion. In fact, I have been discussing this issue for well over 30 years. Comparing what happened in China and the killing in Newtown are not the same except that some nut job tried to kill and one was successive.

Total gun ban? I never said this was going to be a total ban. This they cannot do without amending the Constitution. Bans are effective by chipping away with rights little by little. I suggest you do a little reading on the subject before you come across as a complete idiot.
    Gun restrictions do NOTHING about curbing the real issue and that is dealing with issues regarding children in the USA.

Banning a weapon simply because of looks is foolish. In fact, a lever action rifle can be just as dangerous as a so called assault weapon. Tubular mags can hold more than 10 rounds, but the discussion tends to center around detachable mags. You offer absolutely nothing but more BS to the discussion. the real agenda at hand is to ban all firearms.

If the person in China has of known how to use a knife he could have killed and not injured.

Answer this how many children were killed by drunk drivers last year? How many children were killed by their own parent? I do not hear discussions about banning parents or autos. The answer is far more per example than were killed in Newtown, Aurora Colorado and Columbine combined.!

Clearly your opinion nor mine will change.
  • Steve B... Gunner 2013/01/01 20:56:06
    Steve Bennett
    You don't hear that discusion because -- NEWS FLASH -- the intended purpose of cars and parents is not to kill people. You can't say that about an AR-15. If you want to ask someone to consider your position you could start with a logical, cogent argument -- the one you're making is neither. Oh, you forgot to add doctors. Apparently, they kill more people than guns too.
  • Gunner Steve B... 2013/01/01 22:21:58
    Gunner
    +1
    News flash! The fact is the stats do not lie. You go turn in yer car Stevie. Less people are killed every year by using a AR15 than a revolver. Now go drink yer Kool Aid and leave the comments to adults.
  • Steve B... Gunner 2013/01/08 07:55:45
    Steve Bennett
    Whatever that has to do with anything only you can know for sure... for sure...for sure...
  • Pam Gunner 2013/01/27 04:32:38
    Pam

&

&&

• Pam Gunner 2013/01/27 04:35:05 (edited)
    Pam
  • uguess 2012/12/27 20:27:47 (edited)
    uguess
    +2
    HOW MUCH MORE DOES AMERICA NEED TO SEE ~! TO AWAKEN TOO THE TRUTH ! HE IS DISARMING THE CONSERVATIVES AND IS GOING TO SIC HIS CIVILIAN ARMYS ON ALL OF THE CONSERVATIVES!
    IT WILL BE EITHER GIVE UP YOUR GUNS AND GO TO FEMA CAMPS/REEDUCATION CAMPS OR BE EXECUTED BY PRESIDENTIAL ORDER !

HE HAS THE LEGAL RIGHT TO DO SO ! EXECUTE AMERICAN CITIZENS ! WHY THE FRIGGIN HELL DIDN'T EVERYONE SEE THIS COMING, I HAVE BEEN SCREAMING THIS FOR 5 YRS ! AND ITS HERE NOW !

THERE WILL BE MORE AND MORE FALSE FLAG ASSAULT WEAPONS USED BY CRAZIES THAT HIS (GOVERNMENT) PEOPLE HAVE SPURRED INTO ACTION, JUST LIKE THE Al-Qaeda DOES TO RECRUIT SUICIDE BOMBERS! THEY HAND PIC CRAZIES AND TURN THEM ON TO KILLING OTHERS !

For a president to train kids to carry military fully automatic weapons, but yet those who don't support him will be imprisoned, and or summarily executed by his personal civilian army. THIS IS A REAL SERIOUS POSSIBILITY PEOPLE! I SAW THE VC IN NAM DO THE SAME THING TO RALLEY BEHIND THE COMMUNISTS ! AND ITS THE SAME TACTICS BEING USED BY THE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD TO OVER THROUGH

THEIR GOVERNMENT/LEADERS RIGHT NOW! THIS PRESIDENT IS NOT A TRUE AMERICAN, AND HE IS IN THE PROCESS OF A COUP !

AMERICA YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, BUT IF YOUR ARE LI...

AMERICA YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, BUT IF YOUR ARE LIKE THE PRE WWII CITIZENS OF GERMANY THEN YOUR WILL LOVE OBAMA AND THE NWO JUST AS THE PEOPLES OF GERMANY DID. WATCH AND LEARN IF YOU ARE WILLING TO LEARN .

THOSE WHO DON T LEARN FROM HISTORY

THIS TYRANNY IS IN POWER, BECAUSE THE PEOPLE LIKE THE GERMANS BEGGED HIM TO BE. AND WHAT DID IT COST THE WORLD! HUH YOU FRIGGIN MORONS ! HISTORY IS REPEATING ITSELF AND MANY BILLIONS OF GOOD PEOPLE ARE GO TO DIE AND ITS BECAUSE OF YOU ALL SELFISHNESS AND EVILNESS ! GOD HELP US ALL.

WHERE IS OUR HONOR, OUR INTEGRITY, OUR FAITH, OUR CONSTITUTION !

• DeeB uguess 2012/12/27 21:09:03
    DeeB
    +1
    I had no idea that this happened and I hope it wakes people up, the government using military against the people. A BIG NO NO.

• uguess DeeB 2012/12/27 21:59:28
  • DeeB uguess 2012/12/27 22:12:56
    DeeB
    +1
    LOL! I think someone's got the clap!! LOL! Thanks Daniel!!
  • uguess DeeB 2012/12/27 22:13:55
    uguess
    +1
    LOL, that was great, can a shot still cure it ?
  • DeeB uguess 2012/12/27 23:09:50
    DeeB
    +1
    LOL!! How do I know???
  • uguess DeeB 2012/12/28 00:48:48 (edited)
    uguess
    +1
    SURE BRING UP THE ISSUE, AND THEN, U DON'T KNOW WHAT THE CURE IS! lol
  • DeeB uguess 2012/12/30 17:20:28
    DeeB
    +1
    Well hopefully I never have to know what it is!! Happy New Year!

Happy 2013
  • uguess DeeB 2012/12/27 22:19:58 (edited)
    uguess
    +1
    I think there might be a good chance that ELF might be, being used to push these crazies over the top to create false flag event to perpetrate a massacre! Lt. Col. Michael Aquino in his white paper even points to doing this, in order to disarm America! GOOGLE SEARCH SHOWS
    extremely low frequencies weapons About 1,160,000 results (0.28 seconds)
    SO I'M USING TIN FOIL ALONG WITH 1 million plus other in science and the Government huh..

John Fitzgerald Kennedy - JFK

"For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day.
    It is a system that has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations."

Against use of Psychotronic (Mind Control) Weapons. Petition.

Lt. Col. Michael Aquino WHITE PAPER
    https://xeper.org//maquino/nm... Fitzgerald
  • DeeB uguess 2012/12/27 23:28:57
    DeeB
    +1
    Sick bastards!

standing ovation gif
  • uguess DeeB 2012/12/28 01:00:23
    uguess
    +1
    DOES THIS MEAN YOU SHOWED ME THE CLAP IN THIS VIDEO? GOSH THAT'S A LOT OF CLAP 4 SURE .. LOL
    SMILEY embarrassment
  • DeeB uguess 2012/12/30 17:22:39
    DeeB
    +1
    LOL! You gave me the clap and I am just returning the favor!! LMAO!
  • Steve B... uguess 2013/01/01 20:57:02
    Steve Bennett
    You need help.
  • uguess Steve B... 2013/01/01 23:06:54
    uguess
    bet your discharge is less then honorable grunt!
  • Freeranger 2012/12/27 20:21:14
    Freeranger
    +2
    He, Feinstein.....and the whole sheeeebang! They're cumming alright.
    orgasm
    +2
    it's not inconceivable
  • uguess Mike 2012/12/30 20:04:35
    uguess
    IF YOU CARE ABOUT WHATS GOING DOWN, WATCH THIS INTERVIEW !

THIS APPEARS TO BE THE TRUTH, ALL OF IT HAVE MERIT, TAKE NOTES ON EACH TOPIC COVERED AND THEN DO A GOOGLE SEARCH AND VERIFY THE SOURCES. THEN MAKE YOUR OWN CHOICE TO BELIEVE OR NOT. SO FAR, I HAVE VERIFIED 50%. IT TOOK ME BETTER PART OF 6 HOURS. SO IF YOU WANT THE TRUTH DO THE WORK. IF NOT YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM AND NOT THE SOLUTION . GOD SAVE US ALL.

WHY DO YOU THINK FEMA HAS OVER 80 MILLION PLASTIC COFFINS AND SEVERAL FEMA CONSECRATION CAMPS IN EVERY STATE! DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICAN, APPEAR TO BE ACCESSORIES TO PULLING THIS OFF. OBAMA MAKES IT HAPPEN AND THE REPUBLICAN ALLOW IT THROUGH WITHOUT A REAL FIGHT. REMEMBER EXECUTIVE ORDERS CAN BE STOPPED BY CONGRESS AND SO FAR THEY HAVE ALLOWED THEM ALL TO FLY BY.! WITHOUT STOPPING THEM, THEY JUST PUT ON A SHOW THAT THEY TRIED.

• DeeB 2012/12/27 18:30:07
    DeeB
    +1
    You Betcha!
  • uguess DeeB 2012/12/27 20:28:50
  • DeeB uguess 2012/12/27 21:06:53
    DeeB
    Daniel, my 2 words do not deserve an applause, but your comment above certainly does. But thank you anyway!!

2014/08/28 09:25:25