‘Green Light’ to See Obama’s Hawaii Files?

~ The Rebel ~ 2012/02/02 02:30:16

Obama last April released what he said was a copy of his original Hawaii birth documentation, but a number of imaging, document and computer experts contend it is a fraud.

The original birth documentation could undermine Obama’s claim to be a “natural-born citizen,” as the Constitution requires. Many of his critics, however, say the birth documentation doesn’t matter, because Obama’s father never was a U.S. citizen. The Founders likely understood “natural-born citizen” to mean the offspring of two U.S. citizens.

Now California attorney Orly Taitz, who has brought a number of major legal challenges to Obama’s eligibility in various courts up to the U.S. Supreme Court, has told WND that when Obama and his lawyer wrote a letter to Georgia Secretary of State Brian Kemp last week refusing to attend the hearing on Obama’s eligibility status, they included a copy of the image that the White House released last April.

They also sent a copy to the court of Judge Michael Malihi, the hearing officer, whose ruling is expected to be made available in the next few days.

That act, Taitz explained, effectively gave the court a copy of the White House documentation, and under ordinary rules of evidence the opposing side is supposed to have access to the original to verify the authenticity of the purported copy.

“They submitted a copy and said this is a copy of the original birth certificate. Now the other party has a right to examine the original,” she said.

Read More: http://www.wnd.com/2012/01/green-light-to-see-obam...

• ur XLNC-PWCM 2012/02/02 03:04:42
    ur XLNC-PWCM
    +11
    And Obama has been accused of being the smartest person to ever occupy the Oval Office. He needs to either be in prison or deported. Either way......NO PENSION, NO PERKS, NO SECRET SERVICE PROTECTION!

• Son Of Anubis™ 2012/02/03 16:00:42
    Son Of Anubis™
    +2
    All it would take to finally close the BC issue is for them to go to Hawaii....get the original document and then bring it to court. I'm pretty sure Barry could have that done if he really wanted to...they could send a whole squad of SS to HI, get the document, bring it back to the court or to Congress or whatever and solve this issue once and for all. Getting a copy of a copy and saying this is good enough shows how little Barry and his ilk care. I don't see why getting the 'original' BC from the hospital in HI is so difficult. It's not like it's in a different country or it's a national treasure or anything like that....get the original so we can resolve this one way or the other.
  • K-ZOOMI... Son Of ... 2012/02/04 01:42:05
    K-ZOOMI-----0
    +2
    That is the contention.
    Hell, for a fee I can get a certified copy of the original, stamped and signed by a Notary Public by calling the hospital in Lakeland, FL. 2-4 wks. later...PROOF!
  • Seonag 2012/02/03 14:37:40 (edited)
    Seonag
    +2
    Interesting Video ---- Some members of Congress have been trying to change the requirements since 2003! http://youtu.be/H3aCfR8rmrw
  • Arinn 2012/02/02 22:56:35
    Arinn
    +3
    They should just show it and get it over with
  • Aeronut 2012/02/02 22:33:00
    Aeronut
    +4
    GOOD! I would like Obama's original birth certificate to be examined in a court of law just to settle that issue. But then the bigger issue is whether or not he is a "natural-born" citizen, which he is clearly not. So then after he is determined to not be a "natural-born" citizen, there will be two big issues to deal with...

1) Who was responsible for allowing an ineligible candidate to be on any ballots for the Democratic nomination, or for the Presidential election, in the last Presidential elections?

2) What the heck do we do with everything an ineligible person has done since taking an office he should not be in?
  • Jorge Enriquez 2012/02/02 22:00:29
    Jorge Enriquez
    +3
    If u don`t hide anything...then why the excusses??
  • Dave0626 2012/02/02 18:39:34
    Dave0626
    +3
    [...but a number of imaging, document and computer experts contend it is a fraud. ]....What a surprise!...NOT!...
  • culpepper 2012/02/02 16:57:50
    culpepper
    oh here we go again- bloody idiots and racists
  • Son Of ... culpepper 2012/02/03 16:09:14
    Son Of Anubis™
    +2
    Oh the old race card again....don't you get tired of bringing that out? Because we get tired of hearing it...he's Black, so what? Correction...he's half Black, half White, again so what? So he happens to have a 'tan' (heard another Lefty on another post describe him as such) and if i don't like a person because of his policies and because that person who's policies I don't like or agree with has a 'tan'...then it must be because of his 'tan' I don't like him thereby making me a racist...I'll never understand the Left mind-set when it comes to issues or rather non-issues like this.
  • culpepper Son Of ... 2012/02/03 22:45:37
    culpepper
    oh never mind
  • flrdsgns 2012/02/02 16:32:46
    flrdsgns
    Why don't you silly birthers focus on real issues. He released his birth certificate and it was accepted as true my the majority of Americans. Nothing Obama does will ever satisfy the right wing birther nuts, so why should he even bother with you people?
  • Son Of ... flrdsgns 2012/02/02 17:02:21
    Son Of Anubis™
    +4
    He doesn't have to deal with us but he has to deal with the court rulings...or rather his lawyers have to deal with the suits and he will have to live with their decision....I hope he gets 'ineligible' in every case brought against him.
  • flrdsgns Son Of ... 2012/02/02 17:13:05
    flrdsgns
    Hasn't happened yet, isn't going to happen in the future. So far the score is Obama 88, your side 0. Don't you think it's time to quit wasting peoples time and wasting money and just accept the fact that Obama is an American?
  • Aeronut flrdsgns 2012/02/02 22:35:41
    Aeronut
    +2
    The question is not whether or not he is "an American". The question is whether or not he is a "natural-born" American, which he clearly is not.
  • flrdsgns Aeronut 2012/02/03 06:05:49
    flrdsgns
    He was born in Hawaii and Hawaii became a state in 1959, so he is a natural born American
  • Aeronut flrdsgns 2012/02/03 06:16:16
    Aeronut
    +3
    LOL Obviously you don't know the difference between a citizen and a natural-born citizen. All natural-born citizens are citizens, but not all citizens are natural-born citizens. It takes two things to be a natural-born citizen:
    1) The person must be a citizen at birth (in other words, the person has to be born in this country)
    2) Both parents must be citizens at the time of the person's birth.
  • flrdsgns Aeronut 2012/02/03 06:31:42
    flrdsgns
    Then McCain shouldn't have been eligible, also Romney shouldn't be eligible.
    You silly birthers really need to just accept it and let it go.
  • Aeronut flrdsgns 2012/02/03 06:56:01
    Aeronut
    +2
    It is the LAW. I don't know what country you are from, but here we abide by the rule of law, which means NO man is above the law, including the Pres. Both parents must be citizens.

As far as McCain and Romney... I didn't want McCain in '08, and I don't want Romney now. Besides that, I agree with their eligibility being in question.

McCain's only issue is whether or not a military base is considered US territory. If it is, then he is natural-born.

I don't care to know the details about Romney, and I have no desire to look into it because I don't want the guy as Pres anyway. So I don't have an opinion on his eligibility.
  • flrdsgns Aeronut 2012/02/03 07:12:38
    flrdsgns
    Following that logic, you didn't want Obama either, so you shouldn't have an opinion on his eligibility
  • Aeronut flrdsgns 2012/02/03 20:37:01
    Aeronut
    +1
    Ah, finally someone who uses logic correctly! And I can appreciate that! You are absolutely correct. I hadn't considered that. I definitely do not want Romney, so I do have the responsibility to look into his story, and find out whether he is eligible. If he is not eligible, I need to do what I can to have him taken out of the race so we can stop taking time away from vetting the other candidates. Thanks for pointing that out!
  • K-ZOOMI... Aeronut 2012/02/04 01:47:33
    K-ZOOMI-----0
    +1
    Military Bases are U.S. soil. My brother was born in England on a USAFB. All that had to be done was my parents had to go to London and sign off his British citizenship cause bases are on English soil as well. Till my brother was 5 he had dual citizenship.
  • Aeronut K-ZOOMI... 2012/02/04 05:53:09
    Aeronut
    +2
    Ah, there ya go. Then McCain is natual-born. Still didn't like voting for him. Thanks, K-ZOOMI
  • K-ZOOMI... Aeronut 2012/02/04 11:51:50
    K-ZOOMI-----0
    +1
    That is a convenient true that the liberals.
  • tea for you 2012/02/02 16:07:29
    tea for you
    Does it matter what they say . The Goverment of Hawaii says Obama was born in their state . Done deal
  • ~ The R... tea for... 2012/02/02 16:22:58
    ~ The Rebel ~
    +2
    Yet when it came down to showing proof they balked and threw up excuses. It's time to put up or shut up!
  • tea for... ~ The R... 2012/02/02 16:24:34
    tea for you
    +1
    google the BC
  • ~ The R... tea for... 2012/02/02 17:33:47
    ~ The Rebel ~
    +2
    The fake one? NO thanks! I've done lots of research into this so I'll just keep on keepin on!

You might wanna check out the post and email website if you want the truth!
  • tea for... ~ The R... 2012/02/02 18:07:32
    tea for you
    the experts agree it's not fake . only the insane continue with their charade
  • ~ The R... tea for... 2012/02/02 19:31:31
    ~ The Rebel ~
    +2
    Boy are you in for a surprise!
  • tea for... ~ The R... 2012/02/02 19:40:37
    tea for you
    funny that sounds like deja vu to me . I like surprizes
  • K-ZOOMI-----0 2012/02/02 14:24:54
    K-ZOOMI-----0
    +2
    I will pay attention to what HI does. This will get interesting.
  • Flamingolady 2012/02/02 14:12:31
    Flamingolady
    +5
    Coupled with the fact that the Social Security Number BO has used, to me a smoking gun. Georgia court was presented with the fact that a birth certificate issued just hours before his is entirely different. Stay tuned...
  • bob 2012/02/02 13:47:09
  • Maynard 2012/02/02 13:10:09
    Maynard
    +1
    Simple correction.

This does not give the right for the other party to see it.

It would give the right to the Judge to make the decision.

The Judge also has the right to throw out the whole thing and never let the other side have a clue as to WHY.
  • Patric 2012/02/02 11:28:16
    Patric
    +2
    this is a fine mess you got me in, Lucy....
  • Bob Pooba 2012/02/02 10:42:01
    Bob Pooba
    +6
    Yeah, sure , now that he has had time to have them all doctored like that birth certificate.. Maybe at least this time they will remember to flatten out the layers before releasing it to the public.
  • redhorse29 2012/02/02 09:37:08
    redhorse29
    +2
    Very interesting.
  • Herb 2012/02/02 07:56:01
    Herb
    +2
    lets see what comes out of it lol.
  • Paige 2012/02/02 06:59:58
    Paige
    +9
    Same crap from the Obama camp......problem is, it isn't working anymore
  • AL 2012/02/02 06:44:16
    AL
    +4
    Sure does take a very long time to come up with a good forgery after all! WOW! Why couldn't they just come up with these same records three plus years ago then as well?

2014/11/23 09:54:44