Gov. Palin Helps Needy Children in Haiti

US for Palin 2010/12/15 22:58:52
Related Topics: Haiti, Obama, Governor, Alaska

In Gov. Palin’s Finest Hour of 2010, we reported on Gov. Palin helping infants who are victims of a massive cholera outbreak in Haiti. Ian Lazaran, Conservatives4Palin posted a video containing additional footage of Gov. Palin as she interacted with these innocents.

Perhaps our President and his wife can forgo one of their lavish vacations and take a little visit to this camp, but that would require leadership and a servant's heart. The Obamas might also take a lesson from Gov. Palin on airlifts. She knows a thing or three about airlifts, having organized them before.

“Praesis ut prosis ne ut imperes”

“Lead in order to serve, not in order to rule.”

H/T Ian Lazaran, Conservatives4Palin

• Road Runner 2010/12/15 23:57:44
    Road Runner
    +1
    It is great that this American woman can be such a great help to the people of Haiti. Sarah you are a true American hero and you will always be in my prayers on perseverance, peace, love, devotion.
  • BG 2010/12/15 23:39:14
    BG
    +1
    Sarah Palin a great inspiration to the people of Haiti. She is working so hard to provide desperately needed relief. I hope she continues to be a player, and keeps working to topple the enemies of freedom.

desperately relief hope continues player working topple enemies freedom
    +2
    Maybe it's just me but it seems that Palin is doing a hell of a lot more for people than anyone in Washington is doing and we're paying those fools in Washington.
  • ὤTṻnde΄ӂ 2010/12/15 23:08:05
    ὤTṻnde΄ӂ
    Love it, new poll says only 18% of Americans think she's qualified to be president and 82% say she is not qualified.
  • BG ὤTṻnde΄ӂ 2010/12/15 23:42:14
    BG
    +1
    Your poll is as useless as you are. Hi there, care to go a few rounds with me? Lets just see how smart you really are.
  • Todd~AFCL ὤTṻnde΄ӂ 2010/12/15 23:46:49
    Todd~AFCL
    +1
    So Bird, did you take that poll yourself, after telling your students they would be graded on their answers?
  • BG Todd~AFCL 2010/12/15 23:49:47
    BG
    +1
    Too bad for her stupidity isn't painful.
  • Road Ru... ὤTṻnde΄ӂ 2010/12/16 00:11:29
    Road Runner
    +1
    You have the nerve to come over here to talk your trash on helping people in need?
    I wish this miserable happiness on you lib. I can hardly bear your sadness one moment more.

2014/12/19 09:27:22