Got Guns?

KCurtis 2012/07/10 01:18:22
Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammo.
I'll give up my guns.

The Supremacy Clause of our Constitution says that
treaties are the "law of the land" and cannot be overwritten by acts of
Congress or acts of the State Legislatures. So IF the Senate ratifies
the UN Arms Trade Treaty that Obama and Hillary intend to sign July 27,
the UN Gun Ban will VOID THE SECOND AMENDMENT!

The UN Arms Trade Treaty seeks to set up an
international agency that will control the availability of arms and
ammunition around the world. This new international body will have the
authority to tell signing nations what they can and cannot sell within
their own borders. In addition, the international body will have the
authority to ban existing guns within countries.

In other words, if the UN decides they don't like your .45 or your 30.06, they can and will ban both the guns and the ammo!

Feel like giving the UN your personal protection weapon any time soon?

How about your hunting rifle?

Read More: http://patriotsforamerica.ning.com/forum/topics/ob...

• DS in Oak Ridge NC 2012/07/10 01:24:14 (edited)
    Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammo.
    DS in Oak Ridge NC
    +11
    Time to invest in waterproof canisters to bury extra ammo while keeping plenty at hand. and distributing guns in hard-to-find places around the house. I may buy a cheap decoy gun cabinet and rig it to deter surviving UN Agents from spending more time searching. If they come, I'll eagerly give up my stores of ammo. One round at a time.

• Donn Wr... Rodney 2012/07/10 05:21:08
    Donn Wright
    +1
    Facts are great but a good shot will trump them every time.
  • Rodney Donn Wr... 2012/07/10 19:26:21
    Rodney
    +2
    It would be far more effective IF the people would stand up and take their country back through civil actions. Gun play should be a last resort. If we cannot muster enough people to take our country back through legislative and/or voting, gun play will only make us look like the radicals we despise .
  • Donn Wr... Rodney 2012/07/10 22:19:27
    Donn Wright
    +1
    I couldn't agree more. But...when the current resident of the White House is using the DOJ to make sure that dead people and illegal aliens will vote for him (Florida lawsuit), do you really think we are going to have a fair election in November?

If the elections are rigged, how do you propose that we stand up to them by civil means?
  • Rodney Donn Wr... 2012/07/10 23:40:33
    Rodney
    +1
    We have to be united and do it as a huge group. Frankly, I don't think the DOJ is going to prevail in their attempt to outlaw Voter ID.
    There was the Indiana Voter ID case (Crawford v. Marion County Election Board ) in which the Supreme Court ruled in favor of the State of Indiana.
  • RichJ Rodney 2012/07/10 03:26:27
    RichJ
    +1
    Problem is, even assuming that you are correct. The constitution is not being consulted for these obvious decisions.
    They do fear 60 million gun owners most of whom are "cold dead fingers" type of people. Or at least they do not know that we aren't.
  • Rodney RichJ 2012/07/10 03:33:39
    Rodney
    +1
    The only time this administration looks at the Constitution it is to decide if they can properly twist it to get away with something or to see if they can circumvent it and get away with it.
    On the rest of what you wrote, you are correct.
  • Squatch Rodney 2012/07/11 18:47:41
    Squatch
    +3
    A real problem for the powers that be is - that when you force intelligent, normally honest people to break the law you have a huge problem on your hands. Such things caused a certain event back in 1776
  • Rodney Squatch 2012/07/11 22:36:01
    Rodney
    And today, they are forcing that very thing.
  • Donn Wr... Rodney 2012/07/10 05:17:58 (edited)
    Donn Wright
    +1
    Although your argument is technically correct, I have one question. Have you been under a %$#@ing rock the last few years? The very idea of the Constitution restraining the Government is no more than a memory. We have allowed our "representatives" to effectively repeal the Bill of Rights right in front of our noses and have done nothing about it. The politicians and the Justices have made a mockery out of the document that made America both great and free. They have done it all in the name of National Security so we could sleep at night without worrying about some idiot that doesn't even have a car hiding in a cave 8,000 miles away. We have been duped and at least half of the country is still asleep at the wheel.

No offense, but the only thing that I can depend on to protect my freedom goes boom. The Constitution is not going to save you or anyone else. We are long past that point Sir.
  • Bevos Donn Wr... 2012/07/10 12:31:25
    Bevos
    +1
    Contact your Congressmen. Let them Know that WE are AWAKE, WE are WATCHING, and WE are NOT going to TOLERATE anymore of being SCREWED by them.
  • Donn Wr... Bevos 2012/07/10 15:43:40
    Donn Wright
    +2
    I have all of my "representatives" on speed dial and their email accounts are probably overloaded due to my messages to them.

The total result so far in years of being active? Zip, zero, nada. They don't listen to us, especially not the long term career crooks. I am not about to let the bastards ruin this country without letting them know that a few of us have noticed. I firmly believe the only peaceful way to change anything is to fire them all and start over. But, whenever I mention that, all I hear is that is too radical and that so and so has done so much for us. If we fired every incumbent in the Nation, that would be a shot across the bow they would hear, but that will never happen. Pathetic.

The dumbing down of America has been very effective. It's apparently going to take storm troopers at the front door to wake up the masses. Of course by then, it will be too late.

We are going to keep trying though, aren't we?
  • Rodney Donn Wr... 2012/07/10 19:33:45
    Rodney
    +1
    That is why our voices MUST be united. We cannot speak individually, but en-mass. We can speak through the Ballot Box, we can speak by attending Town halls, we can speak by organizing (like the Tea Party).
  • Donn Wr... Rodney 2012/07/10 22:22:59
    Donn Wright
    +2
    Rodney, I keep trying every way that I can find, but when over half of the country is on the government dole, it looks pretty bleak brother.

Even with all that Obama and friends have done to the Constitution and our rights, roughly half of the people still think he hung the moon. (sorry, Texas phrase for being a great guy).
  • Rodney Donn Wr... 2012/07/10 23:43:13
    Rodney
    +1
    I know what you are saying. I think there are fewer who are still stuck on Barry even of those on the "Dole" are fed up and want to work ( many of them anyway).
  • Rodney Donn Wr... 2012/07/10 19:31:33
    Rodney
    +1
    So you are advocating throwing that document out the window and take to Mob Rule? The only way to save this great nation is to inform more people, fighting to restore the Constitution. You CANNOT do that at the end of a firearm. Look at the current Islamist Radicals, they were converted initially at the end of sword. That is why their ideology contains more references to violence then it does to Peace and Love for your fellow man. Is that where you want to go?
  • Donn Wr... Rodney 2012/07/10 22:37:50 (edited)
    Donn Wright
    I am not advocating that the Constitution be thrown out the window, I have been fighting for years to save it!

Although I much admire your spirit and courage, there comes a time when you realize that both sides of the political isle are on the same team and we are not on that team.

If you really look at the numbers and a bit of history, you will soon come to the inevitable conclusion that we are, in a word, screwed. The dollar is going to collapse and all the hope and political action in the world isn't going to change that. When it does, there is going to be Marshall Law and a total dictatorship installed. That's the plan and it has been for decades. That's the way it has always been throughout history. If one thing is certain, it is that man never learns a damn thing from history.

Case in point? Ron Paul could never get over 10-12% of the vote, and yet, he has been telling us for 30 years what is going to happen if we don't make radical changes. So far, he has been 100% correct, but still the people don't see the light. The real problem is that we have become a dependent society and that's what the majority of the people want. Never mind the fact that all we have to do is look at the EU to see where that leads. Socialism sounds great on paper, until you run out of other people'...

Case in point? Ron Paul could never get over 10-12% of the vote, and yet, he has been telling us for 30 years what is going to happen if we don't make radical changes. So far, he has been 100% correct, but still the people don't see the light. The real problem is that we have become a dependent society and that's what the majority of the people want. Never mind the fact that all we have to do is look at the EU to see where that leads. Socialism sounds great on paper, until you run out of other people's money.

I am going to continue to do everything I can to save this country, but at the same time, I am realistic enough to prepare for what I know is coming.

If Thomas Jefferson and the rest of the Founding Fathers were here today, I'd bet the farm that they would have taken this country back a long time ago, by force if necessary. But then, they did risk every thing to win the freedoms we have so willing given up.

A simple but oh so true quote:

“None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe that they are free.”
    ~ Goethe
  • Rodney Donn Wr... 2012/07/10 23:50:27
    Rodney
    +1
    RP is exactly why we need to work harder. More and more people are paying attention. The Tea Party needs to do whatever it takes to get the attention it deserves (not the negative the LSM has given) and attract more of those waking up. I like some of RP's idea, but he also has some very unworkable and loony ideas. I really would like to see the Republicans start adopting some of RP's more workable ideas. The Repub's have, over the years reached across the aisle so far that many now appear RINO. The Dem's move further to the left every time the Repub's reach over to meet them, pulling the right further to the left. Career politicians need to go too. Fresh people, new ideas, less jaded, less rooted, more energy.
  • Charles E 2012/07/10 01:27:15
    Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammo.
    Charles E
    +5
    The Marxist one world trators cannot repeal the Second Amendment so they are trying to void it in a way that too many Americans would not notice until the deed was done.
  • KCurtis Charles E 2012/07/10 01:32:18
    KCurtis
    +2
    The back door way.
  • JL KCurtis 2012/07/10 01:41:55
    JL
    +2
    B. HUSSEIN "LIKES" THE BACK DOOR....
  • KCurtis JL 2012/07/10 01:42:27
    KCurtis
    I heard that. lolz
  • Bevos KCurtis 2012/07/10 12:40:08
    Bevos
    +1
    How Appropriate for Obama to know SO MUCH about the Back Door way of things. It would really be a BIG slap in the face to me if my husband had a MALE companion that he keeps along with me. In fact he would no longer be living with me, and I would not care WHO he was. But maybe Michelle is not smart enough to be insulted by that. I guess it goes to ethics. Something neither of them has a clue to.
  • themadhare ~IJM 2012/07/10 01:25:28
    Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammo.
    themadhare ~IJM
    +7
    If the second amendment goes, the rest will follow.
  • Charles E themadh... 2012/07/10 01:29:46
    Charles E
    +5
    That is the intent of the Obamas and other one world types.
  • Stryder 2012/07/10 01:24:46
    Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammo.
    Stryder
    +5
    The UN can kiss my ass.
    Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammo.
    DS in Oak Ridge NC
    +11
  • KCurtis DS in O... 2012/07/10 01:25:33
    KCurtis
    +2
    Nice my permanent home is in Durham I think I will take that as advice!
  • Rodney DS in O... 2012/07/10 01:29:17
    Rodney
    +3
    LOL, good plan.
  • wysiwis DS in O... 2012/07/10 04:28:43
    wysiwis
    +1
    Nice idea!
  • KCurtis 2012/07/10 01:20:38
    I'll give up my guns.
    KCurtis
  • Charles E KCurtis 2012/07/10 01:28:25
    Charles E
    +2
    Good for you and all loyal Americans.
  • Adam KCurtis 2012/07/10 18:53:15
    Adam
    Somehow I'm pretty sure a treaty can't violate the constitution for it become law.

2014/07/30 02:59:50