God, I hope I am wrong about 2012 election!

☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!! 2012/08/11 03:28:53
Yes, Rock I hope you are wrong too!
No, Rock You are right and this is why!
I really hope that I am totally wrong about the 2012 election! I have posted very strong opinions and I have had several Conservatives that disagree with me! I have stated many times that I think Romney will not fair any better then McCain! I am thinking that America has not quite woken up yet!God I hope I am wrong about 2012 election

• mrk5panzer 2012/08/23 00:06:21
    mrk5panzer
    Slam dunk! Obama is out of there. It wouldn't matter if it were a one eyed, one leg, one ear person that was running agains't him he would still loss.
    The party is over,the left have taken this country so low in the eyes of the people that the fat lady has left the building.
  • ☆The Ro... mrk5panzer 2012/08/23 00:22:34
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    But is Romney going to repeal the Patriot Act, NDAA and restore civil liberties??..It doesn't matter who is in those must be restored to have a free Republic! I am having a personal issue in which my civil liberties are being violated through Children's Protective Service..I have contacted a lawyer that deal with Constitutional law and she said they got some major problems and I have legitimate big time lawsuit in the making! I am telling you we are living the book 1984, and the powers to be are setting up a Socialist Police State in America!!
  • mrk5panzer ☆The Ro... 2012/08/23 00:28:51
    mrk5panzer
    Mitt says he is going wipe the board clean of anything that has Obamas finger prints on it. Obamacare and the EPA and all those other cash cows.
    Another Trillion tacted on for 2012 spending it has to be stopped. So who if not Mitt?
  • ☆The Ro... mrk5panzer 2012/08/23 01:56:54
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    Well Mrk5 Bush promised small government and pissed me off to no end..He enacted Patriot Act, TARP..I will never forget this..I have lost faith in government! I just feel if he would of went the ways of Reagan instead of his NWO Dad Bush we would not have this nightmare Obama we have today! I am fed up with empty promises!

i have abandoned free markets to save the free market system
  • mrk5panzer ☆The Ro... 2012/08/23 14:19:57
    mrk5panzer
    Bush maybe, but with a Dem. controlled house and senate That was TARP! Obama got his job because allot of leftys believed in a "Free-Bee" state and don't want to work for a living anymore.
    Besides Rock when you go into that voting booth this Nov. are you really going to push that botton with Obamas name? Come on now!
  • ☆The Ro... mrk5panzer 2012/08/23 22:18:47
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +1
    Hell no!!!! I am going to watch my polls and make sure Romney carries my state and vote for a Constitutional candidate regardless if he has a snowball chance in hell! I am voting for somebody instead of just voting against Obama..I am voting against the Communist Obama and the Progressive Romney..I got some Tea Party candidates I am voting for....I hope that Akin steps down and lets Sarah Steelman run against McCaskill..If Akins doesn't step down Sarah Steelman may run 3rd party! We got to get MCcackass out!! It is going to take more then just voting Obama out..We need to replace most of Congress and the Senate to see significant change..We also need to get rid of the traitor John Roberts and replace the Supreme Court with Conservative judges!!

• mrk5panzer ☆The Ro... 2012/08/23 23:55:29
  • ACE 2012/08/18 16:30:13
    ACE
    you are completely wrong , drop it allready
  • ☆The Ro... ACE 2012/08/18 17:06:48
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    and how would that be..So you think Romney will win?
  • ACE ☆The Ro... 2012/08/18 21:19:47
  • ☆The Ro... ACE 2012/08/18 23:19:16 (edited)
  • ACE ☆The Ro... 2012/08/20 00:37:32
    ACE
    the question is why you keep questionong Romney over and over and try to make him look bad when you claim to be against commies. I didn't like bush and know more about what a conservative wants than you ever will becouse i actually am one and stand behind our candidate. i dont second guess him and cut him down like you.
  • ☆The Ro... ACE 2012/08/20 00:46:40
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    Then why did Mr Romney agree with Obama on TARP, bailout. stimulus, Patriot Act, NDAA and other un- Constiutional acts??..He is also a known flip flopper..He reminds me of John Kerry! You need to do a hell of a lot of more research! Romney is a damn Progressive no means a Conservative..He is for corporate welfare as well! I just call it the way I see it!!
  • mrk5panzer ☆The Ro... 2012/08/23 00:15:38
    mrk5panzer
    Come on Rock do you really think most people are that dumb now that its between Mitt & Obama that they would give him another 4 yrs, Really? What other chooses do we have? I'm not having that Moonbat in for another 4 and all my friends are fired up and ready to vote Mitt/Ryan this Nov.
  • ☆The Ro... mrk5panzer 2012/08/23 00:27:59
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    No but with SEIU, New Black Panthers, ACORN, OWS thugs and clueless morons like this could give Obama another term..Hey, Romney is no Reagan so I don't see a landslide like Reagan gave Carter..I am very upset that Romney will not defend civil liberties..RINO's support the Patriot Act, NDAA and TSA..I know if Romney win I will give him hell weekly on civil liberties..What has happened to our Republic?

• mrk5panzer ☆The Ro... 2012/08/23 00:40:09
    mrk5panzer
    The old Blue collar Dem's are dying off and the Rep's are losing their manhood and most of the old guard are also fading away. The Republic is still their and the fire is lit but just how far are we willing to go to preserve it? It was done once in the 1860's and we know what that cost. I just don't believe people today are willing to go that far.
  • ☆The Ro... mrk5panzer 2012/08/23 01:59:00
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +1
    Well I wonder sometimes! tree of liberty
  • Bob S 2012/08/17 12:31:59 (edited)
    Bob S
    YOUR LIBERAL BIAS IS PATHETIC. aFTER ALL THE CRAP FROM Obama and Biden this week how could you possibly consider voting for the two biggest jackasses around. Just look very closely to what has happened to America under their watch. It makes most people sick to their stomachs..
  • ☆The Ro... Bob S 2012/08/17 22:02:21
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +1
    LMAO, learn to read! I am one of the most Conservatives on this site..I just am not a globalists..I will vote for a Constiutional, pro-life, pro-gun candidate..Not a damn Progressive globalists like Romney or a Marxists globalists like Obama!
  • Bob S ☆The Ro... 2012/08/17 23:22:59
    Bob S
    +1
    I understand a little more since you put it that way.
  • ☆The Ro... Bob S 2012/08/18 03:52:46
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +2
    Good! I hate Progressives and Globalists who upsurp American soverneighty!!
    Yes, Rock I hope you are wrong too!
    +3
    We have a lot of people on the government dole and believe, albiet with ignorance, in big government!
  • goatman112003 2012/08/17 00:39:31
    Yes, Rock I hope you are wrong too!
    goatman112003
    +3
    Too much is going wrong plus the people are wising up to the game.
  • Oaces_boss_yo® 2012/08/16 23:51:36
  • BlutandEhre 2012/08/14 19:36:36
  • ☆The Ro... Blutand... 2012/08/15 02:25:14
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +4
    Well we shall see!
  • Phyl *I... ☆The Ro... 2012/08/15 02:35:31
    Phyl *In God i Trust*
    +1
    I raved blow and did not mean to.
  • **StarzAbove** 2012/08/14 02:32:47
    **StarzAbove**
    +1
    You are right for whatever reasons, Obama will be reelected because he's the best choice for the presidency.
  • ☆The Ro... **Starz... 2012/08/15 02:28:22 (edited)
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +5
    Both suck! You got a Commie that is going to give us a faster road to serfdom and you got Romney a Progressive who is going to give us a slower road to serfdom but nevertheless both are going to give us a highway to hell!! Please spare me about Obama? He has added 6 trillion to our national debt!
  • Phyl *I... **Starz... 2012/08/15 02:38:35
    Phyl *In God i Trust*
    +5
    obama has done nothing for  america Hello no
  • ☆The Ro... Phyl *I... 2012/08/15 02:49:06
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +4
    4 more years? If he get back in we will never get rid of him!
  • Bob S **Starz... 2012/08/17 12:33:18
    Bob S
    Idiots...you and Obama.
  • teachaman~PWCM~JLA 2012/08/13 21:17:10
    Yes, Rock I hope you are wrong too!
    teachaman~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    there's a good, logical reason to believe you're wrong, Rock ... self-described conservatives outnumber self-described liberals by nearly two-to-one ... the majority of voters in a 2010 Gallup poll are "moderates", who also tend toward more conservative positions ...
    http://www.gallup.com/poll/14... ... Obama's election was a fluke, brought on by his racial identification and little else ... people across the nation are now finished with this idiocy, and will return to decency once again ...
  • ☆The Ro... teacham... 2012/08/15 02:31:00
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +2
    Romney is a Progressive..He was with Obama on TARP, Bailouts, stimulus, He is also with Obama on NDAA and Patriot Act! Sorry but I can not let Romney slide on these things!!
  • teacham... ☆The Ro... 2012/08/15 14:22:26
    teachaman~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    not voting for Romney is no different from embracing radical communism in the form of Mr. Obama - it's really that simple, Rock ... ACTUAL AMERICANS like you and I now have the upper hand in the Republican party, and must do as Reagan suggested by changing the party from within ... it's a practical position ... you run the race on the horse you have, not the one you wish for ... to do anything else is to guarantee losing ... retain your idealism, and direct it toward the party ... please don't bail out of the airplane because of an oil leak - we CAN fix it and still fly on to victory .............(wow- how many analogies is that?)
  • Oaces_b... teacham... 2012/08/16 23:54:01
  • nails 2012/08/13 04:16:49
    nails
    Rock my friend.The thought's your having are out of fear.Fear not.Them two words come
    from a much higher power than me.Get the word out.We must rid ourselves of the current
    one in our WH. Everyone you come in contact with everyday.Spread the word,and tell them to spread the word to at least ten people they know to spread the word.The EVIL
    ONE is in our WH.No one ever win's with FEAR as their ammo.Get back on track.We need
    good people like you.Not this fraud you just presented.Remember the poem by ALT.Into
    the valley of death they road, the 600?Have no fear brother.
  • ☆The Ro... nails 2012/08/15 02:32:21
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +1
    Nails I know but I am so sick of the Progressive that have Americans dupped..
  • nails ☆The Ro... 2012/08/15 04:57:44
    nails
    So join the team my friend..All the more reason to fight them even more on the fact that
    their wrong,and you our right.
  • ConservativeMom 2012/08/12 22:49:12 (edited)
    Yes, Rock I hope you are wrong too!
    ConservativeMom
    +1
    I am hoping beyond hope that Romney will fare better....but I'm not holding my breath! And like you, I think a lot of Americans are asleep....

2014/08/28 14:08:00