God Bless all those souls who perished on 9/11, and God Bless all those who went into the maelstrom, to try an help, who lost their lives. And those in the future who die is a result of their unselfish efforts.

Patriot Unit 2012/09/11 19:56:27
One can chose to ignore what happened so many tragic years ago,.But one is foolish to deny it happened, One can ignore the fact that those you claim that their Religion is the Religion or Peace. But one is very foolish to deny that most Terrorists today, follow that Religion. One can ignore that we lost 3000 souls to those Terrorist. But God and those who care about each other should not forget.

• Burnjuan 2012/09/11 22:02:55
    Burnjuan
    For some one who calls himself a "patriot", you seem to hate the freedom of religion part. That's kind of a big thing in the Constitution.
  • Patriot... Burnjuan 2012/09/12 05:22:01
    Patriot Unit
    I totally believe in the Freedom of Religion and all the other Freedoms in our Constitution. What I don't believe in is those who don't believe in any Religion think that we should all follow their beliefs. Or that so many in this country think that our country was not founded on the belief in God, That does not mean that we recognize one religion over another. Our founding father left that up to the people. But for many years, it seems that if anybody recognizes any religion that they demand that it be Islam. I have no problem once so ever with anybody believing in or not believing in any religion. Just because we have the word God in our culture, does not mean that we demand that everybody believe in him or her, or whatever anybody thinks their God looks like. I don't hate any religion. What I disagree with is that one religion is better than any other, or that one is considered the Religion of Peace, and that they use that religion to support and condone the killing of anybody else, be they religious or not. And what really fried my bacon is that so many who claim they support the Constitution, condone such actions by radicals from any religion, or the zealots who call themselves Agnostic, Atheist or whatever.
  • Burnjuan Patriot... 2012/09/20 04:45:22
    Burnjuan
    Show me the name of any god in the Constitution.
  • Roger47 2012/09/11 20:06:58
    Roger47
    +1
    They are heroes, and we will never forget.
  • Patriot... Roger47 2012/09/12 05:23:46
    Patriot Unit
    Thank you, yes they are heroes, just as many of our military are. But the fact of the matter that there are many in this country who have forgotten, and chose to deny that 9/11 happened.
  • Roger47 Patriot... 2012/09/12 20:29:38
    Roger47
    I can't imagine anyone saying it did not happen. But I am aware that some fools think it was an inside job. Birthers look like Einsteins by comparison.

2014/10/26 04:33:27