Glenn Beck- A New World Order?
- 2009/11/19 06:39:03
- Read all 35 opinions
I did a search for this and surprisingly I didn't find it on here yet. Maybe it's the same ol' news nowadays.
Any help imbedding the vid would be greatly appreciated.
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Pbx-sOCMOCo&hl;=en_US&fs;=1&rel;=0">... name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Pbx-sOCMOCo&hl;=en_US&fs;=1&rel;=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>
A fwd video: -jt
- Iran warns 'we have dug mass graves for your soldiers' in response to U.S. attack...
- Personality Set for Life By 1st Grade, Study Suggests
- JetBlue Attendant Goes Ballistic On Flight To JFK
- Republican Lawmaker Asks Congressmen to Pledge Not to Hold a Post-Election Lame-D...
- Same-Sex Marriage Judge Finds That a Child Has Neither a Need Nor a Right to a Mo...
- View more slideshows »
Government shutdown or not, there's a new $100 bill in town -- and apparently, people love it!
If Congress doesn't agree on how the U.S. will pay its bills by October 1st, the federal government will shut down. But how concerned is the average American? Not very.
Ever since President Obama's re-election back in November, the media hasn't stopped reporting about the ruffled course of the Republican party. So who's the future face of the GOP? Find out how the public voted.
New Jersey Governor Chris Christie has been at the center of media coverage for a while now. But more recently, the buzz has been about his proclaimed political party -- and whether or not he should change it.