Giuliani gambles on abortion stance, would you still vote for him?

Jasen 2007/05/10 18:47:50
No, he is still the best candidate running
No. I'm pro-life and want a candidate that feels the same way.
“It’d be OK,” said Giuliani, conveying a kind of nonchalance about what some Republican conservatives see as a defining moral issue of the age.

“It would be OK to repeal it. It would be OK also if a strict constructionist judge viewed it as precedent, and I think a judge has to make that decision…. The court has to make that decision, and then the country can deal with it,” Giuliani said. “We’re a federalist system of government, and states can make their own decisions.”

see full story

• <--That guy 2007/10/25 20:33:21
    <--That guy
    Bullshit! It's not the judge or state who's having the baby. It sounds like he just doesn't want to take a strong stance lest he feels he'll say the wrong thing.
  • <--That... <--That... 2007/10/25 20:34:36
    <--That guy
    Ah crap! I meant to click "Undecided."
  • Patrick 2007/07/21 00:42:49
    Patrick
    No explaination needed abortion is murder in my book, if you don't want a child keep your knees crossed keep your seat. Don't take a life because of your selfesh desire.
  • Beth 2007/07/06 03:14:28
    Beth
    Sorry, Rudy. I think you're a good guy and all, but I don't want abortion.
  • Roni 2007/05/21 20:06:56
    Roni
    He cant even decide what women he wants while he is married, why would we let him become President.
  • oy 2007/05/10 22:50:33
    oy
    Well, I'm not american so I obviously won't be there voting, but if I were, I'd balance out everything and then come up with a decision.
  • Adi 2007/05/10 20:42:57
    Adi
    +1
    There are many issues to this election. This is only one. I would have to hear all of his stances on the issues and make an informed decision at that time.
  • Hank 2007/05/10 19:02:24
    Hank
    Probably was not going to vote for him anyway, if he gets that far. While the Pro-Life and Pro-Choice people will be very vocal (as they are during every election), I don't see that being the "key" to the upcoming election.

2014/07/30 15:12:57