George Zimmerman is a registered Democrat...what say you(including Democrats..if you can still answer)???

Space Invader 2012/03/27 17:38:46
Obama cried

Registered Dem Killed Trayvon

Meet registered Democrat and self-identified Hispanic American, George Zimmerman
photo

BY: - March 27, 2012 12:28 pm

The individual at the center of the controversial Trayvon Martin shooting is a registered Democrat.

George Michael Zimmerman, born Oct. 5, 1983, registered as a Democrat in Seminole County, Fla., in August 2002, according to state voter registration documents.

It is unclear whether he voted for President Barack Obama in 2008.

Some in the media have sought to blame Republican politicians and conservative activists for Martin’s death.

“[Republican politicians] reinforce and validate old stereotypes that associate the poor and welfare as criminal behavior with African-Americans and people of color, calling us lazy, undeserving recipients of public assistance. In the case of Trayvon, those festering stereotypes had lethal consequences,” said MSNBC political analyst and Democratic fundraiser Karen Finney.

According to the document, Zimmerman’s race is officially listed as Hispanic. The son of a white father and Peruvian mother, he has been described as a “white Hispanic” in most media reports.

Following the Feb. 26 fatal shooting of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in a Sanford, Fla. gated community, Zimmerman has been the target of widespread outrage.

Zimmerman shot and killed Martin following a physical confrontation, but has yet to be charged with a crime. He says he acted in self-defense, a claim supported by the Sanford, Fla., Police Department investigating the case.

Protesters and activists led by professional racial justice advocates Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson have suggested Martin’s killing was racially motivated, and have called for Zimmerman’s arrest.

“We want George Zimmerman in court with handcuffs behind his back,” Sharpton said last week.

Martin’s mother, Sabrina Fulton, has alleged that Zimmerman killed her son “because of the color of his skin.”

Craig Sonner, the attorney representing Zimmerman, has denied such allegations, noting that his client has acted as a mentor to a black single mother and her two children, and had helped them raise money for their all-black church.

For Zimmerman’s safety, the Free Beacon has redacted his address from the registration document. The New Black Panther Party has offered a $10,000 bounty for Zimmerman’s capture.

• Tennessee3501 2012/03/27 19:00:07
    Tennessee3501
    +9
    His political affiliations are irrelevent! Either he will be indicted and forced to stand trial or he will be exonerated of any wrongdoing. Sit back and take a deep breath. Let the investigations proceed. There will be investigations by Grand Jury, the State of Flolrida and the U.S. Department of Justice. Justice will prevail!

• Rod 2013/07/15 17:20:26
    Obama cried
    Rod
    I don't care what his political leanings are. He was innocent and the jury spoke. The jurists were under a lot of pressure and I am proud of them for sticking to the facts instead of their emotions.
  • Seonag 2012/04/13 14:12:08
    So GZ is a Democrat....well imagine that...
    Seonag
    +1
    Funny how the Media has ignored this fact. Now, if he had been a registered Republican they'd have been looking for ties to the Tea Party.
  • All American 2012/04/13 14:09:48
    All American
    +1
    I would have never guessed that since the MSM never mentioned party affiliation.... Not! If he were a republican they would have blamed Sarah Palin like they did when Gabriell Giffords got shot. The right should make hay with this like the left would; give them a dose of their own medicine.
  • Sonia the Stoner!i!i ♥ 2012/04/13 14:04:29
    Sonia the Stoner!i!i ♥
    Never saw it coming.
  • CUDDLY BUT STILL CRABBY 2012/04/13 14:01:02
    CUDDLY BUT STILL CRABBY
    +3
    You Progressive Communists cant have it both ways.

If Zimmerman was a Registered Republican, the constant crying and caterwauling by you rats would border on the insane. Oh wait ...........
  • Raymond59 2012/04/13 13:53:17
    Raymond59
    +3
    Well, I just so surprised that MSNBC didn't mention that! Must've got by them in their research for the Story!
  • GOP Poison 2012/03/30 13:16:48
    GOP Poison
    One of the main differences I have seen on SH between the two parties is that if you are a republican you feel a need to justify everything a republican does.Democrats do not do that.You think if you point out that Zimmerman was a registered democrat we will defend him. Democrats and minorities are wanting justice for Martin so you feel an urge to jstify his actions. IF George Zimmerman were my biological brother I would want him arrested and jailed until he is judged in a court of law. But then again democrats believe that murder is murder regardless of who gets killed.
  • CUDDLY ... GOP Poison 2012/04/13 13:57:13
    CUDDLY BUT STILL CRABBY
    +2
    Really? Then why is it that Democrats will pull out all of the legal weaponry to halt the executions of convicted murderers for years and years but barely bat an eyelash for the thousands of innocents killed in the womb on a single day?
  • Kat ♪.B... GOP Poison 2012/04/13 14:09:27
    Kat ♪.BTO-t-BCRA-F~PWCM~
    +1
    I don't know what you are smoking but I'm sure Obama would like some. Sounds like something he would say with the teleprompter off. Total BS. Libs don't try to justify everything they do, they're too busy blaming everybody else. Dems and minorities don't want justice they want the sympathy vote. You would want your brother arrested until proven innocent. Sorry this is the US you are innocent until proven guilty here. Democrats believe murder is murder. Bullsh*t if they did they would be wanting justice for all the victims of black on black, black on white and any other murder, not just white or any other race on black.
  • DebB 2012/03/29 14:48:29
    DebB
    Soooo....what's the point?
  • turtledove123 2012/03/28 12:34:47
    turtledove123
    It matters not what party the man belongs to. It matters not what his race is. What matters was the lack of investigation. What matters is this young man was not doing anything, and the killer was following him, and no one knows what really happened. No one knows who approached who. From the calls, seems like Zimmerman approached him. Seems like all people want to do is make this about black, white, brown, asian, whatever. This is not about any of that, it is about justice for the young mans family. They did not feel that the investigation was properly conducted. Kids are killed everyday. We all know that. When black kids kill one another, it is tragic. When white kids kill one another, it is tragic. When kids beat up an Asian kid on tape, it is tragic. The violence in this society is tragic. I commend the parents of this young man for trying to have a proper and thorough investigation done in the death of their son. Any parent would want as much. I will say that I believe had the tables been turned, and Zimmerman was the dead person, no doubt, Martin would have been arrested. Justice seems to have different wheels when things are reversed.
  • BoomLover turtled... 2012/03/30 04:13:28
    BoomLover
    +2
    Follow the facts for just a minute, ok? Mr.Zimmerman was attacked from behind, knocked to the ground, had his nose broken, and was getting his head beat into the pavement by Trayvon...so, he shot him in self defense. I would have done the same thing. Quit being swayed by the Lame Stream Media, and the Rev's Jackson and Sharpton...they are Media Whores, along with the NBPP....
  • turtled... BoomLover 2012/03/30 11:26:10
    turtledove123
    You are entitiled to your opinion, and I am able to have my own. I tell you this, God knows the truth, and so does Zimmerman. I am being swayed by what I heard on tape, and what I have seen on tape. You are being swayed by your hatred of certain black (so called leaders) that you dislike. Well, I am not so crazy about them either, so you are wrong on that!
  • BoomLover turtled... 2012/04/30 00:30:50
    BoomLover
    You are so wrong...I have no hatred of certain blacks as you put it...I do have a hatred of LIARS and Rabble-rousers, people that try to stir the pot of racial hatred at the expense of their own race...such as those I named.
  • Elephant Lord 2012/03/28 02:08:16 (edited)
    Elephant Lord
    I don't care. A murderer's a murderer. And judging by all the conservative posts shouldn't the cons be siding with him?
  • seattleman 2012/03/28 00:57:58
    seattleman
    +2
    He is? Well then, there's proof that ALL Democrats suck. I hate ALL Democraps now!! Thanx for enlightening me.
  • Orangedragan 2012/03/27 23:47:20
  • MsTlynne 2012/03/27 22:35:21 (edited)
    MsTlynne
    +3
    I don't know anyone who cared what political party Zimmerman was affiliated with. We only care that the police took his word for the events the night Trayvon was killed instead of conducting a proper investigation. Could his daddy have helped him try to get this swept under the rug?

http://rollingout.com/culture...
    George Zimmerman, Son of a Retired Judge, Has 3 Closed Arrests
    11:25 AM EDT 3/27/2012 by Danielle Canada34,005 Views SHARE
    1K

Did George Zimmerman have help from his father, a retired judge, in clearing his name in three separate arrests?

That’s the question that’s being asked now that more information on Trayvon Martin’s 28-year-old killer is being revealed. Robert Zimmerman, a former Orange County magistrate judge, recently wrote a letter to The Orlando Sentinel defending his son, who’s been dragged through the mud for shooting the unarmed 17-year-old last month. In the letter, the senior Zimmerman asks people not to jump to conclusions and insists that his son didn’t follow the young boy home as he walked through their gated community.

“He would be the last to discriminate for any reason whatsoever. The media portrayal of George as a racist could not be further from the truth. At no time did George follow or confront Mr. Martin. When the true details ...

http://rollingout.com/culture...
    1K

“He would be the last to discriminate for any reason whatsoever. The media portrayal of George as a racist could not be further from the truth. At no time did George follow or confront Mr. Martin. When the true details of the event became public, and I hope that will be soon, everyone should be outraged by the treatment of George Zimmerman in the media,” wrote Robert Zimmerman.

Now more info is being dug up on his “victimized” son through public records and revealing his checkered past.

According to a records search on George, he was previously arrested for domestic violence, resisting an officer without violence and most shockingly, resisting an officer with violence — a felony charge that surely could have landed him in prison.

All three of those arrests, however, were mysteriously closed with no semblance of charges for the Florida resident. So how was someone with a violent past including that of battery against an officer able to carry a 9 mm handgun? Maybe that’s a question Robert Zimmerman should answer …
  • seattleman MsTlynne 2012/03/28 01:00:23
    seattleman
    +2
    Thank you for sharing that. Excellent comment.
  • MsTlynne seattleman 2012/03/30 06:42:20
    MsTlynne
    +1
    You're welcome. I'd just like everyone to understand and come together on this.
    Have you ever been to Moses Lake? I lived there for 6 years when my dad was an Army recruiter about 35 years ago.
  • seattleman MsTlynne 2012/03/30 23:02:46
    seattleman
    Get outta here. Yes, I have certainly been to Moses. The Potholes is a great place to camp (if ya can repel the mosquitos). My friends and I go to Moses (we call it Moses for short) and ride our quads (ATVs) on the dunes. Good times.

Thank you, again. I appreciate your trying to be a positive voice amongst all the nonsense. I hope and pray that soon we will be able to talk about the arrest of Zimmerman. His dad can only protect him so much......
  • MsTlynne seattleman 2012/03/31 03:42:19
    MsTlynne
    +1
    I had happy times there.
    Thank you for the same. I can't understand why some here don't want Zimmerman tried at all. If he's innocent, his name will be cleared. If he's guilty he will pay the consequences.
  • seattleman MsTlynne 2012/03/31 08:26:23
    seattleman
    Exactly right.
  • BoomLover MsTlynne 2012/03/30 05:38:40
    BoomLover
    Your question would be valid, IF...Mr. Zimmerman might have been "Convicted" for those crimes, but....your own post does not say if Mr. Zimmerman's Father did, in actuality, assist in getting those charges dismissed or removed. Perhaps, as is often the case, these were charges while he was a minor? Most minor's records can be sealed because what they do as an adolescent doesn't have to follow them thru adulthood. Also, we don't know if the Police "took his word" about the events...supposedly Mr. Zimmerman had a broken nose, and contusions to the back of his head, (consistent with "eye witnesses" accounts), when they called 9-1-1 and stated "the man in the red sweatshirt was on his back, being beaten and screaming for help"...that man being Mr. Zimmerman. Heaven forbid a little thing like facts should get in the way....I'd have shot him too, if that was the actual situation. Remember, you do have the RIGHT to self defense if you feel your life is in grave danger, and obviously, Mr. Zimmerman did.
  • MsTlynne BoomLover 2012/03/30 06:39:32 (edited)
    MsTlynne
    Zimmerman wasn't a minor in any of those cases. The assault charges were dropped because he agreed to participate in pre-trial diversion programs. When the stalker stalkes the stalkee and the stalkee becomes afraid and fights back the stalker cannot claim self defense, i.e., "Help, the guy I was stalking is kicking my azz, so now I need to shoot him!.

http://rollingout.com/culture...
  • MsTlynne BoomLover 2012/03/31 14:32:31
    MsTlynne
    No, Zimmerman was and adult when he committed those assaults. I'll think we'll have the truth soon.
  • Nick Name 2012/03/27 22:23:03 (edited)
    Nick Name
    +3
    So f#cking what? 'If we can still answer', uh?

Tell us, what is changed by whatever political party Zimmerman registered as?

Could Zimmerman 'sense' which party Martin intended to register as when he turned 18? The same way Zimmerman could sense there was something 'not right' about that guy in the hoodie?

I knew that Miami Heat basketball team was 'not right'.

Miami Heat in hoodies

That one photo will go down as one of the classiest, memorable things a NBA team did.
  • Space I... Nick Name 2012/03/28 10:52:05
    Space Invader
    +3
    they look like the overpaid glorified bums they are....Lebron James the worst choker in recent history...they'll never win a championship; and with this move; allot of fans will turn away; unless you are of the "hoodie" mindset...
  • Nick Name Space I... 2012/03/29 00:10:19
    Nick Name
    " ... a lot of fans will turn away, unless you are of the 'hoodie' mindset ... "
    What an incredibly dumbass hateful thing to say.
    Nothing but a total negative response.

That comes across as more than a little sick.
  • BoomLover Nick Name 2012/03/30 05:43:19
    BoomLover
    +1
    Any less "incredibly dumbass hateful" than what you said? Here is a clue...One of the BASICS of our Justice system is that you are "Presumed INNOCENT until PROVEN Guilty"...so don't be so quick to judge, that's called being a "Vigilante", and that is ILLEGAL in America today....
  • Nick Name BoomLover 2012/03/30 18:27:50
    Nick Name
    You're spouting disconnected "points".
    Tell us what is the 'hoodie' mindset. Apparently it has something to do with black guys wearing hoodies?
  • BoomLover Nick Name 2012/03/30 05:39:40
    BoomLover
    You did mean "Classless", right?
  • Nick Name BoomLover 2012/03/30 18:29:41
    Nick Name
    Insults and attitude. Troll.
  • CHUCK - Liberal in Seattle 2012/03/27 22:08:38 (edited)
    CHUCK - Liberal in Seattle
    +1
    What's that got to do with anything. Oh, I see, Republicans don't commit crimes! On your planet.
  • Space I... CHUCK -... 2012/03/28 10:55:59 (edited)
    Space Invader
    +3
    Moronic statement; come to see that allot on SH; you all never think; you just open your mouth and say anything without thinking.......IT MATTERS BECAUSE: he is a democrat..and the RWNJ handle that was trying to be put on him is gone now; he is a Dem who shot a kid; and the 3 actions are against everything Libs stand for; guns;freedoms,racism..and that Chico is the paradox you and yours have to deal with now..the Dem'KKK, and now a Dem shooting a kid........
  • CHUCK -... Space I... 2012/03/28 16:57:16
    CHUCK - Liberal in Seattle
    You are sick!
  • Nick Name CHUCK -... 2012/03/29 00:13:47
    Nick Name
    I think Space Invader is just a hate talking troll. In this case its evidence of mental illness. That kind of mean is sick.
  • BoomLover Nick Name 2012/03/30 05:45:49
    BoomLover
    +1
    Now "Truth" is being labeled "sick"? I know, truth is a poison pill to Libs, Dems, and Progressives....
  • Nick Name BoomLover 2012/03/30 18:30:10
    Nick Name
    Insults and attitude. Troll.
  • BoomLover Space I... 2012/03/30 05:44:35
    BoomLover
    +1
    Well stated!

2014/08/01 02:02:11