Gay Pastor Has Sex With Men In Church?

Freshtildeath 2010/09/22 03:11:30
Related Topics: Church, Gay, YouTube, Long
Eddie Long of the New Birth Missionary Baptist Church has allegedly been having sex with young men from his church. Is it really true???

Read More: http://freshtildeathonline.com/archives/pastor-edd...

• staceydoe 2010/10/16 16:32:46
    staceydoe
    i have no idea. we cant really say for certain wether its true or not since we have no real evidence or anything. but even if it is true, who cares? if he has had sex with them, then he has. there's nothing anyone can do to change that. so i really dont see the big deal :)
  • debadow 2010/09/27 17:52:21
    debadow
    Sounds like a smear on Christians.
  • mama sew,gung ho 2010/09/27 16:02:42
    It's true, he's gay
    mama sew,gung ho
    "NOTHING"surprises me.When it comes to the hidden truths behind the scenes of those who we hold up to the light.Don't be so easily led,or you might continue to be misled by those who are only human.You can fool some of the people,some of the time.But ya can't fool the fool who fools himself!They are ripe for the picking,because they choose to be!We've all been there,it's how you act once you figure out how the trick is done!Do you continue to play along?If so,por qua?
  • kurosaki-kun 2010/09/26 04:52:55
    kurosaki-kun
    Can't see video. YouTube vids sometimes never work for me when it's posted here on SH always never works for me when it's posted here.

I'm disgusted not because he's gay. He looks sleazy to me...he gives of the vibe it could be true.
  • Rachele 2010/09/25 16:17:48
    Rachele
    And my parents wonder why I don't go to church anymore. Pastors are people too and make mistakes. I was married to a youth pastor who cheated and left me for his mistress. Just because they are pastors doesn't make them perfect. If it is true, he should step down as a leader and find himself because he obviously has a conflicted decision to make.
  • ♥Marissa Rose♥ 2010/09/24 20:59:17
    ♥Marissa Rose♥
    There has to be proff that its true
  • kmay 2010/09/23 22:29:40 (edited)
    kmay
    All men sin, including priest, pastors, imams, rabbi's etc.
    The faith beliefs do not change. Do not confuse the two.
  • Concerned Voter 2010/09/23 18:44:37 (edited)
    Concerned Voter
    This is not a question weather he is Gay or not. The very least is that he is bi-sexual because he is married a woman and has kids. If anything, this sex scandal says that he is a cheater on his wife which would be a vary poor example to set since he is a pastor of a church that preaches fidelity. The main point of the scandal is that he has issued a vary loud extreme hard line stance against homosexuality and has taken part in marches for an admendment to ban same sex miarrages and has counseled gay members to become straight. But yet, he engaged in homosexual activities himself. If these allegations are true, then it questions weather or not he is fit to stand at that pupit since he does not practice what he preachs. Yeah, Remember that old saying, "Practice What You Preach?"

Look, I got nothing against gays. I just feel that if he preached against homosexuality and homosexual relationships, then he should have damn well made sure he never have gotten into one himself.

Lastly, I feel sorry for the members of his church to see the name of their church dragged through the mud like this by the press because they seized on his hippocritism on homosexuality, if true. But I'm happy for once that the press is now reporting a case from of the 70% of reported sex abuse cases invo...

Lastly, I feel sorry for the members of his church to see the name of their church dragged through the mud like this by the press because they seized on his hippocritism on homosexuality, if true. But I'm happy for once that the press is now reporting a case from of the 70% of reported sex abuse cases involving Protestant churches out of all of reported sex abuse case in America involving churchs. instead of only focusing on Catholic priests only because they are supposed to be practing celibacy. How does it feel when it is your branch of Christianity that is being attacked. It doesn't feel so good does it?

"We would be naïve and dishonest were we to say this is a Roman Catholic problem and has nothing to do with us because we have married and female priests in our church. Sin and abusive behavior know no ecclesial or other boundaries." Rt. Rev. William Persell, Bishop of the Episcopal Diocese of Chicago, Good Friday Sermon, 2002.
  • Courtney 2010/09/23 04:40:20
    Courtney
    Wait what?
  • Saphirra 2010/09/23 02:30:21
    Saphirra
    I'm just like wow right now...when, how, who and what the heck? lol
  • UnmitigatedJubilation 2010/09/23 02:00:48
    UnmitigatedJubilation
    "Young Men" or kids. How young are we talkin...
  • harasnicole 2010/09/23 01:59:11
    harasnicole
    So the guy's gay. It's none of my business who he has sex with, so long as it doesn't affect his ... uh ... church duties?

I don't go to church, so I don't what pastors do. *shrug*
  • JwonGalt 2010/09/23 01:22:50
    JwonGalt
    A Pastors sexual preference is none of my business, nor do i want it to be
  • queenygreeny 2010/09/23 00:13:31
    queenygreeny
    waht???????????????????
  • ruthie 2010/09/23 00:00:18
    ruthie
    something does not smell right with this story. I don't know why these young men waited. They were old enough to say no.
  • sabbatha 2010/09/22 23:03:02
    It's true, he's gay
    sabbatha
    So he's actually having sex IN the church building itself? I don't think whether he's gay or not is the issue.You don't have sex in a church dude.I am an Atheist and I would not have sex in a church.
    Also,it says young men.How young?
    Church is not a dating service,he should find men to bone elsewhere.
  • Max7 2010/09/22 22:59:24
    Max7
    Mr. Long has not been to court as of yet, and it seems that you are trying to try him on SodaHead.
  • Nikki 2010/09/22 22:07:31 (edited)
    Nikki
    I thought I heard he was having an affair with a teen girl last year,and now it's teen boys?????....
  • KSJR362 - Not what you think 2010/09/22 21:06:49
    It's true, he's gay
    KSJR362 - Not what you think
    +1
    Homophobic homos are the worst.
  • Melie 2010/09/22 20:40:48
    Melie
    +2
    I personally don't mind gay people but when a pastor is having sex with men from the church he preaches at is just wrong on so many levels. This really bothers me. You don't go to church to pick out men to have sex with. You go to pray. He should pray about whether or not he's going to hell.
  • kurosak... Melie 2010/09/26 04:56:44
    kurosaki-kun
    +1
    I couldn't think of more words to express my disdain. Your opinion made it easier on me. I agree what you said wholeheartedly.

I'm almost sorry I hit the link to this question (it just makes me feel gross seeing scum like this) but I was curious because someone had on their profile and curious to their answer.
  • Char. Limit 2010/09/22 20:23:15
    It's true, he's gay
    Char. Limit
    Although the real problem is not that he's gay, but that he's using his position of authority to get sex from these young men. There's a reason sleeping with the people under you is wrong.
  • Lanikai 2010/09/22 19:27:03
    Well, many muslims do the same thing, and so do some other religions, so why single out this one? As long as they are consenting, not my problem, UNLESS he has a wife, and lies about the whole thing.
  • FATEEN Lanikai 2010/09/22 19:38:36
    FATEEN
    There are gays in every walk of life. Yet it is not endorsed nor suported by Muslims as a whole. Christians do not accept it either yet there are large groups of Christians who have no problem with it.

But the point is that homosexuality in the church or any place of worship is just plain wrong.
  • Lanikai FATEEN 2010/09/22 19:45:56 (edited)
    True, but since it IS in every religion and even acceptable to many BRANDS of Christian churches, I am taking a live and let live on this.

Several Methodist and Episcopal churches are ordaining gays as ministers and clergy and even some Lutheran Churches are as well.
  • mrs.efron 2010/09/22 19:12:51
    mrs.efron
    +1
    i haven't heard anything about it so i can't make that disicine.
  • Fr Kelsey Graham 2010/09/22 18:47:00
    Fr Kelsey Graham
    Religion is dangerous and based on myth and people still act shocked when this kinda of stuff surfaces? Wake up folks. You want to ban something it should be banning religion not same sex marriage.....
  • mimi 2010/09/22 18:17:38
  • captkirk999 2010/09/22 18:02:52
    It's true, he's gay
    captkirk999
    Typical. Another preacher pedafile. This is why I stopped going to church.
  • mimi captkir... 2010/09/22 18:18:05
    mimi
    wow
  • captkir... mimi 2010/09/22 18:55:27
    captkirk999
    That and the theocratics misusing religion.
  • mimi captkir... 2010/09/22 19:10:11
    mimi
    wow
  • F-14Nav... captkir... 2010/09/26 16:57:10
    F-14NavyVet
    You mean gays and pedophiles masquerading as men of God under the guise of religion for selfish and perverted purposes - right?
  • captkir... F-14Nav... 2010/09/27 00:13:45 (edited)
    captkirk999
    watch the documentary "Deliver us from evil" It talks about kids molested by preachers and the catholic church covering it up.
  • digital... captkir... 2010/09/22 19:18:47
    digitalDave
    +1
    It's not true.
  • kurosak... captkir... 2010/09/26 04:58:08
    kurosaki-kun
    I can understand.
  • hmm..interesting 2010/09/22 16:54:04
    hmm..interesting
    +1
    hoping it isnt true...
  • marnie 2010/09/22 16:15:00
    marnie
    +1
    That seems to be the way of the world now. No morals anything goes and when the ACLU
    gets done getting Christianity out of our culture, it will probably get a lot worse. Next they
    will try animals.
  • DANNY_B0i♛ 2010/09/22 15:37:22
    It's true, he's gay
    DANNY_B0i♛
    +1
    well its better than having sex with children.
  • digital... DANNY_B0i♛ 2010/09/22 19:19:05
    digitalDave
    +1
    It's a lie, no truth to it.

2014/10/31 22:26:53