Game changer in the Republican nomination..........

Teri- Oregon 2012/07/14 23:09:05
Really, that would be a game changer!
Won't change nothing Romney will still win!
Won't change nothing Obama will still win!
Won't matter, my third party candadate will win!
According to Federal Law US 42 USC 1971 - Sec. 1971. Voting rights - US Code - Title 42, all delegates are unbound and can vote for the candidate of their choosing. Rumor has it, formerly suspended campaigns like Rick Santorum and Newt Gingrich will jump back in the race! Brokered Republican National Convention is eminent!!!"

According to Richard Gilbert, the attorney that has filed the delegate case in federal court; "
Rick Santorum will inform his delegates he is following our case and he will re-enter the race if the Judge rules our way."

Read More: http://www.dailypaul.com/244684/we-very-well-could...

• chaoskitty123 2012/07/14 23:43:41
    Really, that would be a game changer!
    chaoskitty123
    +17
    I don't know if it would be a game changer but frankly, Romneys dead in the water. All I see are Obama advertisements on tv and nothing from Romney to counter which is taking it's toll as many of my friends who had supported Romney are now agreeing with me that Romney has no passion and does not seem to understand how politics work as firing off a few shots at a campaign rally will not undo the appearance he's creating that he is too weak to fight back... which he is.

Then there's the new revelations about business dealings which could find him in violation of federal law... and there's no disputing he was a Liberal when those violations took place.

However, Teri, with roughly a month or so to go, I don't think Santorum will re enter the race and Gingrich is still millions of dollars in debt from his run so he has no money to re enter... only Ron Paul has the money and support at this time to take advantage of Romneys collapse as we're beginning to hear even some of Romneys strongest supporters now turning on him often beginning with "MY God WTF Is This Fool Doing" ROFLIMAO.

Romneys a dead horse in this race now and all the wishful thinking by his supporters will not be able to get him out of the losers box. If Romney comes out of this as the Republican nominee... it's 2008...

Romneys a dead horse in this race now and all the wishful thinking by his supporters will not be able to get him out of the losers box. If Romney comes out of this as the Republican nominee... it's 2008 all over again with Republicans blindly backing a RINO whose self destructive behavior guarantees he'll lose.

They won't see it because they won't allow themselves to see it but I was right in 2008 about McCain as he did prove to be a RINO who was kissing Obama's backside from the moment he admitted defeat... and Romneys already been doing that even before the nomination's officially his.

Ron Paul has more rightwing Conservative values in his pinky finger than Romney has in his entire body... but because he's honest enough to tell you what he truly believes, Republicans don't want to support him even while admitting Romneys nothing but a continuous brain fart telling them nothing but lies.

I'm all for a Gary Johnson / Ron Paul ticket whether as Republicans or Independents since it looks like Romneys too stupid to even understand how much his chances improve if Ron Paul were his VP.

Like one Liberal put it earlier... maybe Romney should actually get Condoleeza Rice as his running mate since she has bigger balls than he's got and everyone will know he only chose her because she's black and a woman.

Romney or Obama... doesn't matter, both are losers and the way they lie, Republicans would be better off with Obama because at least his voting record is rightwing a majority of the time where Romneys was always leftwing.

• Teri- O... John Hall 2012/07/15 00:56:31
    Teri- Oregon
    +16
    Because Romney is chosen by the establishment to loose to Obama. He was never meant to win. Why do you think they are fighting to keep Ron out of the race? Because Ron wont back down and will fight Obama
  • 9th of 9 Teri- O... 2012/07/15 08:39:53
    9th of 9
    +5
    ..and he will beat him.
  • John Hall Teri- O... 2012/07/15 11:33:34
    John Hall
    Romney may not be the greatest choice for the GOP but the majority of people voted for him . Paul stayed in and I thought did good but overall I think the majority didn't feel he could win .
  • DeeB John Hall 2012/07/15 12:36:00
    DeeB
    +5
    No, they were brainwashed into believing he couldn't.
  • holly g... DeeB 2012/07/15 18:58:20
    holly go lightly
    +2
    They ARE brainwashed into believing it.They walk away and never have another thought on their own.
  • DeeB holly g... 2012/07/15 19:04:32
    DeeB
    +2
    Isn't that the truth Holly? I could never allow anyone do my thinking for me. Thinking is my favorite passtime. Maybe if they took the time to do some, they might not come up with what they are going to do. But the government keeps everyone so busy most people just accept what they tell them.
  • Rick4Ro... John Hall 2012/07/16 22:36:24
    Rick4Ron - Paul☮2012
    +1
    A poll of republicans today showed 57% of the Romney supporters only want him to beat Obama... they don't support him otherwise. Sounds like McCain, all over again.

When you poll across ALL parties... Ron Paul has done better against Obama.

Republicans only constitute 27% of the eligible voters.

Independents over 40% and growing. That is Ron paul's strength.

We need a third-party run, it could be historic.
  • sherdon2 Teri- O... 2012/07/16 21:56:15
    sherdon2
    True!!!
  • RicardoCabeza 2012/07/15 00:49:09
    RicardoCabeza
    Mr. Santorum will not win enough moderates and independents, and Newt will not have enough voter support due to His past record... This is nothing to look forward to.
    Really, that would be a game changer!
    +5
    If this holds, it throws the convention wide-open.
  • BloodlessVeins 2012/07/14 23:51:04 (edited)
    BloodlessVeins
    +1
    Or I hope. I will vote that way to promote that. I'm trying to campaign by talking with friends who have said "i don't really want to vote". Fingers crossed.
  • ☆ElenaDiamond☆ 2012/07/14 23:45:54
    ☆ElenaDiamond☆
    +5
    Won't change a thing. Ron Paul supporters need to give up hope. BTW Obama can't win the Republican nomination.
  • Stryder ☆ElenaD... 2012/07/15 00:05:32
  • ☆ElenaD... Stryder 2012/07/15 00:07:56
    ☆ElenaDiamond☆
    +2
    Honestly it exasperates me this massive desire for Ron Paul or a Brokered convention. The Brokered convention would be the death sentence for the conservatives having a chance to oust Obama.
  • Stryder ☆ElenaD... 2012/07/15 00:25:03
    Stryder
    +2
    Same here. I think it's exasperating just about all of us.
  • tyfraz ☆ElenaD... 2012/07/15 03:57:08
    tyfraz
    +9
    that "massive desire" is millions of people finally waking up from their slumber and realizing that the two party system is fixed. Ron Paul had a consistent voting record during his 30 years in Congress. He's honest. He's for the Constitution and the liberty and security it provides each individual. He's for a smart foreign policy, economic policy and ending unnecessary government departments to bring us out of dept. He's for a limited small government and ending the IRS and the FED. Stop thinking left vs right paradigm and start thinking for yourself. Nothing is ever going to change unless we vote in politicians that are outside the establishment. Ron Paul has been fighting the establishment for 30 years. Even if he doesn't get the nomination which I admit is a long shot, this movement is not about one man, it's about changing hearts and minds towards a new paradigm of freedom from government tyranny and personal liberty. And the movement will continue to grow and shape this country for the better, despite the outcome in Atlanta.
  • ☆ElenaD... tyfraz 2012/07/15 04:03:30
    ☆ElenaDiamond☆
    You will learn Rookie. I am only 31 and I know more about politics than you. SMH.
  • rocat ☆ElenaD... 2012/07/15 07:46:15
    rocat
    +6
    you only know the phony 2-party scam-

that is obvious-

you might know politics...
    but you don't know what's good for you-

where is your sense of self preservation???

do you really believe one prog ...
    will save you from another prog???

that is simply asinine-
  • tyfraz ☆ElenaD... 2012/11/18 21:36:53
    tyfraz
    +1
    You're a rockstar in your own mind. Lol
  • rocat tyfraz 2012/11/18 22:54:51
    rocat
    +1
    a rockstar...who backed a loser...and lost-

the neocons were warned...repeatedly-

they have the listening skills...
    of the average progressive...
    because that is what they are-
    non-objective relativistic locksteppers-
    followers all-
  • ☆ElenaD... rocat 2012/11/19 01:37:29
    ☆ElenaDiamond☆
    Last I checked, I was right about Ron Paul .
  • rocat ☆ElenaD... 2012/11/19 02:00:49
  • ☆ElenaD... rocat 2012/11/19 02:09:40
    ☆ElenaDiamond☆
    Awww, I made kitty angry. I was right he would not win the nomination. You really thought he would? Awww how sweet.
  • rocat ☆ElenaD... 2012/11/19 02:30:06
    rocat
    my convo was about how romney lost-
    and why-

i see you are unable to face that...still-

i never thought rp would win the nomination-
    and consistently said so-

yet here you are blathering nonsense-
    bragging about dirty games-

you proud???
  • ☆ElenaD... rocat 2012/11/19 02:33:03
    ☆ElenaDiamond☆
    +1
    Meow. Mad kitty.
  • rocat ☆ElenaD... 2012/11/19 02:51:58
    rocat
    poking at your lame...
    irrational...
    mantra laden ass...
    has been a consistent source of amusement-

you never fail to please-

you couldn't make a point ...
    with an already sharp stick-

you remind me of that m chick-
  • ☆ElenaD... rocat 2012/11/19 03:48:16
    ☆ElenaDiamond☆
    +1
    Meow. Here kitty kitty. You are sooooo angry. Hissing and spitting and such. Keep on posting dear. It amuses me no end.
  • rocat ☆ElenaD... 2012/11/19 04:17:53
    rocat
    that as good as it gets???

you empty vessels are sad-
  • ☆ElenaD... rocat 2012/12/02 22:20:32
    ☆ElenaDiamond☆
    You kids are funny.
  • rocat ☆ElenaD... 2012/12/02 22:43:38
    rocat
    go back to laughing your fat ass off then...
    dumb bimbo-
  • ☆ElenaD... rocat 2012/12/02 22:54:58
    ☆ElenaDiamond☆
    +1
    OMG!!! Hahahaha ....... Lol@ calling people fat!! Tears.... Literally.... Lol!!
  • Rick4Ro... ☆ElenaD... 2012/07/16 22:47:49
    Rick4Ron - Paul☮2012
    +1
    The liberal/conservative paradigm has already failed, and Obama is already embarrassing Romney. He continues to keep a weak and oily Romney on his heels, and deflecting from his failed fiscal policies.

Ron Paul, keeps looking stronger, in light of Romney's consistent revelations of poor leadership.

Much to my chagrin, Obama will beat Romney in the General election. And thanks to 40+% of the voters being Independents, they would be the swing vote for Ron Paul, in a head to head with Obama, or a three way general.

Just as in '08... the Independents will be the swing vote. The 27% who call themselves republicans--20% of which are solid Ron Paul supporters--wont be enough against Obama, if they are counting on Romney, to defeat him.

Only, Ron Paul can unite the constituency against Obama.

Whether as a republican or an Independent,

As you said... "Massive desire" and I believe you are on to something.
  • ☆ElenaD... Rick4Ro... 2012/07/16 22:50:20
    ☆ElenaDiamond☆
    No. Ron Paul can't even win a primary, much less an actual election. its kind of sad really, the delusion.
  • Rick4Ro... ☆ElenaD... 2012/07/17 00:08:50
    Rick4Ron - Paul☮2012
    +2
    Since Ron Paul has won 12 congressional elections... Clearly, the delusion is yours?

Perhaps, after the primary, you can make that argument. However, until we see the final results, and witness whether or not Ron Paul accepts an Independent or other third-party draft, it's all premature.

Since Romney will lose to Obama, you might want to reconsider. Or even make the first cohesive argument for Romney, on SodaHead, since you are "Political"

I won't hold my breath.

Perhaps, you could avail yourself of recent Rasmussen polls, showing Ron Paul tied or ahead of Obama (...and ahead of Romney) when all voting affiliations are polled. It must be mass hysteria? With so much delusion, as you have, ahem, convinced yourself of... how could that be?

Your, and others, real delusion, is in not understanding the way voters are divided. Not getting the Big Picture. Of course, I'm discounting any dirty tricks, which could be in play? Still, I stand by my reply. What do you stand for? Can't seem to find anything, other than being anti....?

What truly is sad, is the delusion that Mitt Romney, will somehow show consistent credibility and leadership, uniting all the voters, across all party lines, to support him? Now, that would be a delusion.

Not to mention, Horrific for our nation.

Every day is anothe...

I won't hold my breath.

Every day is another example of his lack of leadership and statesmanship. He is revealing himself to be a salesman, with vacillating rhetoric. Of course, with his general lack of popularity, during and in closing his republican campaign... hardly, a surprise.

Just what America needs... another Obama!

Win or lose, I stand with Ron Paul. Good luck, with your candidate.
  • ☆ElenaD... Rick4Ro... 2012/07/17 00:46:34
    ☆ElenaDiamond☆
    I monitor Rasmussen. They actually on their daily polls don't even use Ron Paul as a choice. They like every rational person know that Ron Paul is not a real candidate. He wins in his state. That is not a national election. Perhaps you could avail YOURSELF of the Primary results for the GOP. That might give you a clue as to what "the people" want.

Rick Santorum got more votes. http://graphics.latimes.com/2...

You will learn after the RNC.
  • Rick4Ro... ☆ElenaD... 2012/07/17 01:14:10
    Rick4Ron - Paul☮2012
    +1
    Daily polls have Obama over Romney. And before Ron Paul decided not to spend money he doesn't have, lacking the wall street money that Obama/Romney will be answering to, if elected... he is letting Romney hoist himself on his own petard. Good strategy! Romney is drowning.

If you only feed off the main stream media trough, then you don't understand how the media manipulates those who get their politics from the end of their remote control. The primary results do not tell the whole and accurate story. However, they depend on the gullible to manipulate elections with. They have been very successful.

Check the last poll, which included Obama, Romney, and Paul. Paul wins! If they aren't asking for polling on Ron Paul, they won't have an answer to report. Duh!

Your version of rationality is why we keep electing poor leadership. When will you break your bad habits?

Ron Paul is a real candidate, and you will see him qualify for nomination at the RNC. While his winning would be a wonderful surprise... what happens afterwards, could be a bigger one!

Stay tuned!
  • ☆ElenaD... Rick4Ro... 2012/07/17 01:20:01
    ☆ElenaDiamond☆
    LOL! you guys are truly deeply delusional.
  • Rick4Ro... ☆ElenaD... 2012/07/17 01:28:53
    Rick4Ron - Paul☮2012
    +1
    The cop-out I expected. You do realize how you "Guys" have lost any chance for our support in the election? Since we are "Delusional" we'll keep voting for Ron Paul, with a clear conscious.
  • ☆ElenaD... Rick4Ro... 2012/07/17 01:33:03
    ☆ElenaDiamond☆
    Good you do that. Throw away your vote. It matters little.
  • Rick4Ro... ☆ElenaD... 2012/07/17 01:52:17
    Rick4Ron - Paul☮2012
    +1
    I could say the same to you, and with as much validity. A vote for Obama or Romney is throwing away a lot more than a vote! I'll sleep better knowing it wasn't my fault, we go from 16 trillion to 20 trillion in debt... I'll leave that on your shoulders.

2014/10/22 23:14:29