Ga Threatens Punitive Action, If Obama A No Show for Eligibility Hearing; Is he a Natural Born Citizen?

jr 2012/01/26 15:30:42
jr is a birther, check this answer to vent your fustration. Any birther comments or statements will get your a$$ blocked
Other
If the case is baseless as Obama's attorney contends, then why not show up, lay his cards on the table, and forever put an end to the speculation about his eligibility? We have learned there is no truth in Obama's words, leaving us having to watch his actions to find the truth. His actions are very telling in this situation.

Excerpts, Please Read More @ White House Dossier
The case centers on whether Obama, whose father was Kenyan, qualifies as
a “natural born citizen,” as required of a president under the
Constitution. Some contend that “natural born citizen” means both of a
presidential candidate’s parents must be U.S. citizens.

A letter apparently sent by Obama attorney Michael Jablonski Wednesday
to Georgia Secretary of State Brian Kemp asks Kemp to “bring an end to
this baseless, costly and unproductive hearing

A letter that appears to be from Kemp to Jablonski rejects the demand
and holds out the threat of punitive action should Obama and his
attorneys withdraw from the proceedings.

omar

Read More: http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2012/01/25/obama-...

• Wolfman 2012/01/26 17:17:21
    Wolfman
    +10
    To be a Natural Born Citizen (NBC) both parents must have been born in the US. Obie's father was born in Kenya making him a British subject at the time.

By definition, Obie is not an NBC.

EXECUTIVE SUMMARY RE: ‘NATURAL BORN CITIZEN
    April 13, 2011, by Neil B. Turner
    Article II, Section 1, Clause 5 of the Constitution of the United States
    Requires that only a ‘natural born Citizen’ be eligible for the Office of President (and Vice President)

http://giveusliberty1776.blog...

• No
    STEELANGEL 凸 Metal Up 凸
    Mr. Con Man in Chief, you might find this useful in the near future..
  • LAAD Gunner - USMC 2012/01/29 23:55:44
    LAAD Gunner - USMC
  • JessyBear 2012/01/29 21:23:53
    JessyBear
    +2
    I think we all blew it this time. The media gave him a walk and america looked the other way - now that we know what we got in him we are less willing to look the other way - but he is very powerful now and I'm sure that he will do whatever he can to keep his power. But as I understand it if your parents are not natural born citizens than you can't be a natural born citizen. If I have that right, then since his father was from Kenya he can't be a natural born citizen. I think there is more to it than that to being with - Obama and his folks feel they are above the law and that anything they want to keep quite they can. I'm sure a couple of bodys have already floated do to this. We have to keep on this and force the sheep to wake up - our country depends on it.
  • Maj. C. D. Hardy 2012/01/28 05:07:48
    Maj. C. D. Hardy
    +4
    If his birth certificate was legit he would be more than happy to defend himself, all he is hoping to do by not showing up is to shift attention from the real issues in the campaign.
  • Wahvlvke 2012/01/27 14:28:58
    Wahvlvke
    +3
    Hope Georgia takes him off the ballot and then other states follow until at least 57 have removed him from their ballots.
  • Maj. C.... Wahvlvke 2012/01/28 05:09:50
    Maj. C. D. Hardy
    +2
    Um there are only 50 states. Only Obama is stupid enough to make that mistake.
  • Wahvlvke Maj. C.... 2012/01/28 12:31:40
    Wahvlvke
    +3
    I am fully aware that there are only 50 states ... just trying to tweak a lib.
  • Maj. C.... Wahvlvke 2012/01/28 18:41:08
    Maj. C. D. Hardy
    +1
    I know that's why I put the Obama dig in my response.
  • Wahvlvke Maj. C.... 2012/01/28 22:22:04
  • JessyBear Wahvlvke 2012/01/29 21:25:30
    JessyBear
    That was Obamas line last electin right?
  • Wahvlvke JessyBear 2012/01/30 12:49:22
    Wahvlvke
    +1
    Right.
  • Seonag 2012/01/27 13:12:05
    Seonag
    +2
    Summary judgment for the Plaintiffs because Obama nor his attorney showed. That is what usually happens. Now the matter will be sent up to the Secretary of State for Georgia, Brian Kemp, who warned Obama's attorney on Wednesday that it was their (Obama and attorney) choice not to appear on Thursday, but they did so at their peril. So, now we wait and see what happens next.
  • Maynard 2012/01/27 12:54:59
    Other
    Maynard
    Who posted the picture of the Uncle?

IS IT A LIE? I believe one thing in it is a lie, correct me?

It shows he is SEVEN FEET TALL.

Does TALL run in the genes?

GREAT, I won't keep asking if a 5'8" Man and a short women can have a 6'3" Obama.

Genes are strange but it could happen, this would help deny some rumors about obama.
  • RTHTGakaRoland 2012/01/27 04:44:02
    RTHTGakaRoland
    +3
    Well, actually that is the issue at trial in the case and is yet to be decided; but if he does not obey the subpoena he will be committing criminal contempt.

Criminal contempt certainly meets the standard of "High crimes and misdemeanors" and is thus an impeachable offense.
  • Jeremia... RTHTGak... 2012/01/27 05:24:36
  • RTHTGak... Jeremia... 2012/01/27 05:28:18
    RTHTGakaRoland
    +2
    While I have sympathy for the sentiment, I think that criminal contempt by a POTUS is punishable by something nearer removal from and up to one year in jail.

obama jail
  • Jeremia... RTHTGak... 2012/01/27 05:31:14
  • RTHTGak... Jeremia... 2012/01/27 05:49:35
    RTHTGakaRoland
    +1
    True, but can he be charged with treason before the case deciding his citizenship is decided.

Only citizens can be charged with treason, right?
  • dominic garcia 2012/01/27 04:38:55
    dominic garcia
    +1
    I have not been convinced! He said his administration would be transparent. I am still waiting........He needs to start with himself.
  • gary 2012/01/27 04:07:23
  • Annette 2012/01/27 03:19:37
    Annette
    +3
    Update 1:05 pm: Per telecon between G Wilmott and Dean Haskins which was relayed to me. Dean Haskins who was in the courtroom this morning assisting with the Art 2Pac live stream. Judge Malihi talked to the attorneys in chambers before the hearing this morning and told them that he was going to enter a DEFAULT JUDGMENT against Obama and recommend that Obama’s name not be on the Georgia ballot! All the attorneys expressed a desire to put an abbreviated streamlined case on the record and the judge agreed. How does the mainstream media spin this? The Georgia SOS has already indicated that he will follow the judge’s recommendation. Obama will not get any popular vote or electors from the great state of Georgia! Congratulations to all freedom-loving Americans!
    More coverage and news about the hearing here: http://obamareleaseyourrecord...
    Also - Alabama won't let him register to be on the ballot. Even more ironic than that is that the state of Illinois is petitioning to keep him off the ballot there! Last but not least, he didn't even send his legal team to the GA hearing. What a stupid, move that was! I guess he figures he is above the law, and it is a good example of how little he understands the law considering he is supposed to be a Constitutional lawyer an all. One of ...
    Also - Alabama won't let him register to be on the ballot. Even more ironic than that is that the state of Illinois is petitioning to keep him off the ballot there! Last but not least, he didn't even send his legal team to the GA hearing. What a stupid, move that was! I guess he figures he is above the law, and it is a good example of how little he understands the law considering he is supposed to be a Constitutional lawyer an all. One of the prime things he would or should know is what the States' rights are for heaven sakes.
  • Flash,aka,Mr.Lightning 2012/01/27 02:38:06
    Flash,aka,Mr.Lightning
    +2
    In the early 60's on all government/legal/hospital forms, the race of the person was listed as follows;-
    1) Caucasian
    1) Mongoloid
    3) Negroe
    They never described as European,Asian,Middle Eastern,African,etc.,,-i.e.,by continent.

(Negro - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    The word “ Negro ” is used in the English-speaking world to refer to a person of black ancestry or appearance, whether of African descent or not. The word negro ...
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negro).

The classification of (Afro-)American came into vogue in the 80's as a form of political correctness.
    The party fabricating Obama's BC was educated after political correctness and it was not taught them that prior to this event, black Americans were referenced to as negroes
  • KCurtis 2012/01/27 02:02:13
    KCurtis
    +5
    The Judge will enter a decision by default. The SOS has already moved to have his name removed from the Ballot. 1 down 56 more to go!
  • Sawdust... KCurtis 2012/01/27 06:41:44
    Sawdust_128
    +2
    56 to go! ... AHHHHHHHH HAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA...
  • Seonag KCurtis 2012/01/27 13:15:17
    Seonag
    +3
    So, if he isn't eligible to run for re-election in GA, can they then ask for a 'recall' or 'removal' based on his not being eligible in 2008 --- oh, and maybe go after those who certified him back in 2008?
  • KCurtis Seonag 2012/01/27 23:02:54
    KCurtis
    +3
    IL, AL, TX and TN have now moved for the same hearing.
  • Cliff 2012/01/26 23:29:22
    Cliff
    +3
    It's time to issue a warrant for his arrest. You have a right to remain silent.....please use that right
  • STEELAN... Cliff 2012/01/30 07:24:04
    STEELANGEL 凸 Metal Up 凸
    +1
    Obama silenced would really be golden.
  • ben bennett 2012/01/26 23:20:45
    Other
    ben bennett
    +1
    let them do as they please. i wouldn't lift a finger to satisfy them at all. we're already the llaughing stock of the world now.
  • American Mercenary 2012/01/26 22:38:36
    Other
    American Mercenary
    +2
    Ga is gonna find out.
  • Biki~pwcm/potl~ 2012/01/26 21:28:45
    Biki~pwcm/potl~
    +5
    From his own mouth he has admitted this.
  • 4570GOVT 2012/01/26 21:11:36
    4570GOVT
    +7
    Are You Insane ? ............................ HE IS " ABOVE " THE LAW !
    This case MUST be addressed and if he were a mere mortal , he would have GA. Troopers sent to pick his fraud ass up !
  • whitebear62 2012/01/26 20:56:29
    Other
    whitebear62
    +3
    If he doesn't show, it does not prove he is not eligible. If GA finds him in contempt, that raises issues about eligibility.
    "No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States." The US Constitution on presidential eligibility. I believe that all presidents should have to provide their proofs and have copies on file for all citizens to review. If GA issues a warrant for the arresty of the president, I think this part of the Constitution is appropriate: "; he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed" by doing so, he must surrender himself. Should this case prove Obama eligible, that should be enough for any and all other states.(or ineligible)
  • Patrioticprincess 2012/01/26 20:46:55
    Other
    Patrioticprincess
    +2
    I want Obama out as much as anyone. I cannot stand him. He is ruining our country. However, I think we have to accept Hawaii's legal assurance that he was born here pr we are one step closer to losing our united status.
  • jr Patriot... 2012/01/26 20:57:53
    jr
    +6
    Born in Hawaii is not the issue

"The case centers on whether Obama, whose father was Kenyan, qualifies as
    presidential candidate’s parents must be U.S. citizens."

Thanks for you participation
  • Patriot... jr 2012/01/26 21:01:53
    Patrioticprincess
    +4
    Oh, well I think that was settled long ago. I just wish people would stick to the real issues. The real issue is how he is destroying our country. The way he has spent more than any other president. The way he has lied. Those are the issues I wish people would focus on.
  • 4570GOVT Patriot... 2012/01/26 21:15:34 (edited)
    4570GOVT
    +4
    This has NEVER been settled . Sorry that you don't get it .........
  • Patriot... 4570GOVT 2012/01/26 21:51:33
    Patrioticprincess
    +4
    Don't get snotty with me. If you want to look like a moron and hurt the conservative cause go right on ahead.
  • jr Patriot... 2012/01/26 22:12:16
    jr
    +1
    no..the moron is the one that fails to listen to what is being said and pushes her propaganda. there are plenty of other blogs to spread your idiocy. How about you go and visit them :o)
  • Patriot... jr 2012/01/26 22:29:58
    Patrioticprincess
    +3
    absolutely as you wish. You just lost a conservative person to back you up on your polls. Good day.

2014/09/16 19:18:46