Fu*k Usa

usa 2010/01/06 11:57:17

• Puck ~PHAET 2010/01/06 12:38:40 (edited)
    f*ck all americans
    Puck ~PHAET
    +3
    It's so nice to see how much love has been instilled in your heart. Really, very touching.

If you're looking to make friends here, you failed. If you're trying to piss people off, I would suggest finding another site to troll.

f*ck all americans
    Thank you Jerrimiah White or one of his minions. Let's see,disasters, shots of Hitler a great Leftist, Pictures riots, Lots of trash from almost 50 and 60 years agoi. And this is about today???? My guess is yopu have trouble writing your name and are at least 13 or so. Communists have the same agebda and it is so old and tiresome. Marx had a plan for Germany. It failed . It is a long failed response to anything that promotes peace and equality. You all go for the rank and file to be regimented into military like ranks. Sieg Heil!
  • Mr. Rock "n" Roll 2010/01/06 14:07:39
    f*ck all americans
    Mr. Rock "n" Roll
    GET A LIFE!
    f*ck all americans
    Puck ~PHAET
    +3

• XxX Maximum Max XxX 2010/01/06 12:16:54 (edited)
    f*ck all americans
    XxX Maximum Max XxX
    +1
    (in america you can find the freedom and you can't find it in your fucking country )

هاؤلاء معكوم يا حيوان
    מה אתה מדבר על שהם איתך

你在談論與你
    Che cosa stai parlando con voi
    Çfarë jeni duke folur në lidhje me atë me ju

ass hall
  • ken 2010/01/06 12:05:53
    f*ck all americans
    ken
    +1
    Jealous much? We've been giving your country hundreds of millions of dollars for years and getting nothing in return.

2014/12/22 22:49:02