FRUSTRATED MEGYN KELLY CALLS OUT GUEST WHO REFUSES TO ADDRESS EVIDENCE OF OBAMA’S FLIP-FLOP ON OBAMACARE ‘TAX

Obama Failed Soda Head Chief Opi 2012/07/05 23:49:12

Obama campaign spokesman Ben LaBolt claimed on Thursday that the Obama administration never referred to the Affordable Care Act’s individual mandate as a “tax” when it argued the bill’s constitutionality before the Supreme Court.

However, as we demonstrated in an article published earlier this afternoon, this simply isn’t true. In fact, the claim is so monumentally false, everyone from CNN‘s Soledad O’Brien to Fox News’ Megyn Kelly has called “B.S.” on LaBolt.

“Are they [the Obama administration] being straight with the American people and now sending Ben LaBolt, among others, to come out and say ‘it’s not a tax’?” Kelly asked NDN president Simon Rosenberg.

“Well, let’s look at what the architect of this strategy said about this –”

“No, no, no, no!” Kelly said, refusing to let Rosenberg dodge the question by turning the conversation into something about former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney. “Before you go to Romney, let’s stay on President Obama. We’ll get to Mitt Romney, but answer my question!”

But Rosenberg persisted: “Mitt Romney called it a ‘tax penalty,’ Mitt Romney has called it –”

“Mitt Romney is not the architect of ‘Obamacare,” an increasingly frustrated Kelly interjected. “He wasn’t. He was the architect of ‘Romneycare.’ Let’s stay on point, we’ll get to Romney in a minute. We sticking with Barack Obama.”

Rosenberg went on to explain how the “penalty” works under the tax authority — meaning he continued to avoid Kelly’s opening question. It didn‘t take long for her to decide that she wasn’t going to allow him to dodge her question with campaign-style talking points.

“No! No! No!” she said.

“Why can’t I answer the question?” said an also frustrated Rosenberg.

“Because you’re not being direct either!” she responded. “Yes, they argued that he had the power under the taxing powers of the Constitution. But I just showed it to you! Then they went into the Supreme Court, Simon, and said ‘it is valid as a tax in its own right!’”

Read More: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/frustrated-megyn-k...

• Dan 2012/07/06 00:13:58
    Dan
    +4
    All interviewers should demand straight answers to straight questions. "Transparency" was a campaign promise. Evidently Mr. LaBolt "forgot".

• ed 2012/07/06 18:39:03
    ed
    +2
    just repeal the whole damn thing
  • Obama F... ed 2012/07/06 18:45:05
    Obama Failed Soda Head Chief Opi
    +2
    Yup, bad law
    +3
    Obama says what he wants when he wants to get what he wants and doesn't care if he lies because he thinks Americans are too dumb to get it. We're not, we can see and hear what you're doing you lying disgraceful man. NOBAMA in 2012!!
  • Obama F... none 2012/07/06 17:11:14
    Obama Failed Soda Head Chief Opi
    +3
    Megyn Kelly is right on point, she expresses the frustration most people have when being constantly lied to. When you have a con man in the White House making a living conning the people and getting away with it
  • Barbara Hasler 2012/07/06 16:19:11
    Barbara Hasler
    +3
    The Obamites have been properly brainwashed before they go out among the people who they consider far less intelligent than they are. Truth will out! They lie, change the supject. At present the propaganda appears to be the old tell a big lie, tell it often enough and the people will believe it. WRONG!!
  • Obama F... Barbara... 2012/07/06 16:23:01 (edited)
    Obama Failed Soda Head Chief Opi
    +3
    This is all to set up Obama who will inevitably have to speak on it himself without the cover of his surrogates. Also..how do you think independents are perceiving all this right now? They saw the SCOTUS decision..it’s a tax… Obama care lie Obama care lie
  • Barbara... Obama F... 2012/07/07 02:36:53
    Barbara Hasler
    +1
    It is hard to speak for the Independents, but I believe anyone with common sense will observe that a nanny govenment is socialism and realize that if all the socialists get in power we will be Greece in a few years. Margaret Thatcher said it best. "Socialism works until the government runs out of money." America is out of money. Here are words to live by about debt. "Debt is the slavery of the free." - Publius Syrius
  • Obama F... Barbara... 2012/07/07 02:52:08 (edited)
    Obama Failed Soda Head Chief Opi
    Well, there are many Independents here on "SH" that want Obama care gone and there are some that want it. and yes that socialism dose it sucks everything dry , and debt is enemy that will destroy everything

socialism
  • Barbara... Obama F... 2012/07/07 19:31:22
    Barbara Hasler
    +1
    Thank you for your excellent comment.
  • Obama F... Barbara... 2012/07/07 19:48:17
  • Barbara... Obama F... 2012/07/07 19:50:49
    Barbara Hasler
    +1
    LOL! Thak you!
  • Centurion~PWCM~JLA 2012/07/06 15:58:25
    Centurion~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    Megyn Kelly is one of my favorites.

Hot and tenacious. She is quite sharp, far more intelligent than any of the anchorettes on MSNBC or CNN.

Tis a good thing that she does not appear on screen like this though because I might not hear a word she says.

Megyn Kelly

Even dressed conservatively though, she is still really smoking hot!

Megyn Kelly
  • Obama F... Centuri... 2012/07/06 16:02:51
    Obama Failed Soda Head Chief Opi
    +2
    Megyn should beat this drum the way Rush does. I hate to say it but you must fight fire with fire. We either win or we lose. There is no prize for 2nd or 3rd. The lamestream media hammers their lies 24/7.There are still many people that believe what they are told from tv and the newspapers and they vote Kelly
  • Centuri... Obama F... 2012/07/06 19:43:36
    Centurion~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    I'm willing to buy her new drum heads as often as she needs them. I'll also stand up there with her playing my bagpipe.
  • Obama F... Centuri... 2012/07/06 19:46:42 (edited)
  • Centuri... Obama F... 2012/07/06 19:58:56
    Centurion~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    Actually, one of those was my "first" bagpipe.

I would recommend African Blackwood or Polypenco. Rosewood eh, not so much.

african blackwood bagpipe

The one I now use most is the Dunbar Polypenco Military bagpipe.

Dunbar Polypenco Military bagpipe

It may not be as pretty or fancy but it still sounds very good.

But I'll be happy to stand beside Megan and play. If she wants to come to Oregon I'll go do it in a heartbeat.

PipeSergeant54
  • Murph 65 2012/07/06 00:25:48
    Murph 65
    +3
    I like Megan. She's like a dog with a bone, she keeps at it until she gets an answer to the question she asked or they run out of time. On this particular issue, I think this guy gave us the heads-up on how they're going to be addressing the question of is it a tax or not - they'll mealy-mouth around it and never quite get to the point.
  • Obama F... Murph 65 2012/07/06 00:52:57
    Obama Failed Soda Head Chief Opi
    +3
    I like her to and yes, there to spin this is hard and not say, it's a tax. We know it's tax
  • Murph 65 Obama F... 2012/07/06 01:12:57
    Murph 65
    +3
    Just wait until all the hidden ones in this stupid bill show up. Will be interesting to see what the "Oh, we love Obamacare" folks say then. Unfortunately, by then it will be too dadgum late for all of us to get out from under it.
  • Obama F... Murph 65 2012/07/06 01:15:13
    Obama Failed Soda Head Chief Opi
    +2
    Sadly , it could happen just that way , there are so many taxes in there , we don.t know about.
  • Murph 65 Obama F... 2012/07/06 01:16:35
    Murph 65
    +3
    Sure are, and, of course, how could we have known they were there when we had to "pass the bill so we can know what's in it," to paraphrase that wonderful lady from California, the illustrious - not - Ms. Pelosi.
  • Obama F... Murph 65 2012/07/06 01:22:20
  • Murph 65 Obama F... 2012/07/06 01:47:10
    Murph 65
    +1
    That pretty much says it all. Did you find the German on a site or have you been there and learned the language?
  • Obama F... Murph 65 2012/07/06 03:10:42
    Obama Failed Soda Head Chief Opi
    +1
    No, that the photo is load to "SH" and no I've ever been German
  • Centuri... Murph 65 2012/07/06 16:07:00 (edited)
    Centurion~PWCM~JLA
    +3
    She is such an idiot!

nancy pelosi
  • Murph 65 Centuri... 2012/07/06 16:22:03
    Murph 65
    +3
    She has to have some smarts to get to where she is, but she drives me completely insane most of the time - mostly because of her politics but also because she sounds completely stupid so much of the time.
  • Centuri... Murph 65 2012/07/06 20:00:14
    Centurion~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    You would "think" that the good people of San Francisco would see that. Are they as equally batty?
  • Murph 65 Centuri... 2012/07/06 20:04:10
    Murph 65
    +2
    More than likely, but it's probably more that she's bringing home lots and lots of bacon for them, at our expense I might add.
  • Centuri... Murph 65 2012/07/06 20:07:48
    Centurion~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    Funny isn't it? I won't vote for who brings home the bacon. I vote for "who will do the right thing."

What is going on with our country?
  • Murph 65 Centuri... 2012/07/06 21:37:39
    Murph 65
    +2
    You got me. It used to be what's good for the country but now seems to be mostly what's in it for me. I disliked Kennedy immensely, but his line "Ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for you country" has to be one of the greatest lines delivered in a presidential speech ever.
  • Centuri... Murph 65 2012/07/07 03:43:14
    Centurion~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    I'm old enough to remember Kennedy being elected and assassinated. Even as a Republican, I've tried to live that life of service.

I honestly believe that I've been succeeding at it thus far.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/w...

VFW

PipeSergeant54
  • Murph 65 Centuri... 2012/07/07 16:22:37
    Murph 65
    Well, thanks, Vet, for your service. And I am appreciative of the kilt - my brother wears one for our family. Actually, pretty much my whole family has served, mostly had military careers, since WWI. Lots of good Scot-Irish blood flowing through our veins as well.
    As for Kennedy, didn't like him much, really didn't like his Dad, but he had that one line that should be taught from 1st grade on to everyone along with Pledge of Allegiance and, dadgum it, the Star Spangled Banner. I do not care if you can sing or not, you ought to know the words and sing it anyway. I personally hate all of these "let me show you my vocal range and interpretation of the song" people that now get before the mic and do their thing.
    I had just come home for lunch, 11th grade, and was watching noon news when his assassination came on TV. Weird weekend to say the least. And what, may I ask, is wrong with voting people out of office as opposed to knocking them off with a gun?
  • Centuri... Murph 65 2012/07/07 18:27:34
    Centurion~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    "And what, may I ask, is wrong with voting people out of office as opposed to knocking them off with a gun?"

Absolutely Nothing! I would prefer that we vote them out of office. In 1963, Mr Kennedy's death was a blow to almost all of us. We were drawn together as in 9/11. I do recall a neighbor commenting "good riddance" or something along that line to my dad. Within a few hours, the neighbor was being visited by Secret Service.

If that were to happen now, half of the country would be getting visits from the Secret Service while the other half would be rioting, a Lose-Lose situation.

Much better to vote them out. I actually despise obama but I don't want to see him hurt.

Same with Pelosi and the rest of them. Voting them out would show that our Republic still works as it is supposed to. The other puts us into a category not far removed from Libya, Uganda and Syria as well as half a dozen other countries run by thugs and dictators.
  • Murph 65 Centuri... 2012/07/07 18:32:28
    Murph 65
    +1
    I couldn't agree with you more, Kiddo. Whackos abound on both sides of the aisle and there are many slithering down the aisle. We have to keep our eyes open these days so that we aren't getting visits from SS or losing our homes and businesses to the rioting idiots.
  • Centuri... Murph 65 2012/07/07 19:07:20
  • Obama F... Murph 65 2012/07/06 20:08:35
  • Murph 65 Obama F... 2012/07/06 21:38:00
    Murph 65
    +1
    Way funny, big guy!!!! :):):)
  • Obama F... Murph 65 2012/07/06 21:42:23
  • ☆ Queen... Centuri... 2012/07/06 20:01:57
  • Centuri... Murph 65 2012/07/06 16:04:27
    Centurion~PWCM~JLA
    +3
    That is why we need to get rid of obama and as many democrats in the House and Senate as possible this November and tell them that we DEMAND that they repeal obamacare or we recall them.

2014/08/01 18:06:28