From the pages of the Obama Health Care Plan - not personal ideas!:

justonemom 2009/08/14 15:36:07
What's wrong with any of these ideas? I think they are great!
Just put me out of my misery now!
I think....
Page 16: States that if you have insurance at the time of the bill becoming law and change, you will be required to take a similar plan. If that is not available, you will be required to take the gov option!
• Page 22: Mandates audits of all employers that self-insure!
• Page 29: Admission: your health care will be rationed!
• Page 30: A government committee will decide what treatments and benefits you get (and, unlike an insurer, there will be no appeals process)
• Page 42: The "Health Choices Commissioner" will decide health benefits for you. You will have no choice. None.
• Page 50: All non-US citizens, illegal or not, will be provided with free healthcare services.
• Page 58: Every person will be issued a National ID Healthcard.
• Page 59: The federal government will have direct, real-time access to all individual bank accounts for electronic funds transfer.
• Page 65: Taxpayers will subsidize all union retiree and community organizer health plans (example: SEIU, UAW and ACORN)
• Page 72: All private healthcare plans must conform to government rules to participate in a Healthcare Exchange.
• Page 84: All private healthcare plans must participate in the Healthcare Exchange (i.e., total government control of private plans)
• Page 91: Government mandates linguistic infrastructure for services; translation: illegal aliens
• Page 95: The Government will pay ACORN and Americorps to sign up individuals for20Government-run Health Care plan.
• Page 102: Those eligible for Medicaid will be automatically enrolled: you have no choice in the matter.
• Page 124: No company can sue the government for price-fixing. No "judicial review" is permitted against the government monopoly. Put simply, private insurers will be crushed.
• Page 127: The AMA sold doctors out: the government will set wages.
• Page 145: An employer MUST auto-enroll employees into the government-run public plan. No alternatives.
• Page 126: Employers MUST pay healthcare bills for part-time employees AND their families.
• Page 149: Any employer with a payroll of $400K or more, who does not offer the public option, pays an 8% tax on payroll BR • Page 150: Any employer with a payroll of $250K-400K or more, who does not offer the public option, pays a 2 to 6% tax on payroll
• Page 167: Any individual who doesnt' have acceptable healthcare (according to the government) will be taxed 2.5% of income.
• Page 170: Any NON-RESIDENT alien is exempt from individual taxes (Americans will pay for them).
• Page 195: Officers and employees of Government Healthcare Bureaucracy will have access to ALL American financial and personal records.
• Page 203: "The tax imposed under this section shall not be treated as tax." Yes, it really says that.
• Page 239: Bill will reduce physician services for Medicaid. Seniors and the poor most affected."
• Page 241: Doctors: no matter what speciality you have, you'll all be paid the same (thanks, AMA!)
• Page 253: Government sets value of doctors' time, their professional judgment, etc.
• Page 265: Government mandates and controls productivity for private healthcare industries.
• Page 268: Government regulates rental and purchase of power-driven wheelchairs.
• Page 272: Cancer patients: welcome to the wonderful world of rationing!
• Page 280: Hospitals will be penalized for what the government deems preventable re-admissions.
• Page 298: Doctors: if you treat a patient during an initial admission that results in a readmission, you will be penalized by the government.
• Page 317: Doctors: you are now prohibited for owning and investing in healthcare companies!
• Page 318: Prohibition on hospital expansion. Hospitals cannot expand without government approval.
• Page 321: Hospital expansion hinges on "community" input: in other words, yet another payoff for ACORN.
• Page 335: Government mandates establishment of outcome-based measures: i.e., rationing.
• Page 341: Government has authority to disqualify Medicare Advantage Plans, HMOs, etc.
• Page 354: Government will restrict enrollment of SPECIAL NEEDS individuals.
• Pa ge 379: More bureaucracy: Telehealth Advisory Committee (healthcare by phone).
• Page 425: More bureaucracy: Advance Care Planning Consult: Senior Citizens, assisted suicide, euthanasia?
• Page 425: Government will instruct and consult regarding living wills, durable powers of attorney, etc. Mandatory. Appears to lock in estate taxes ahead of time.
• Page 425: Goverment provides approved list of end-of-life resources, guiding you in death.
• Page 427: Government mandates program that orders end-of-life treatment; government dictates how your life ends.
• Page 429: Advance Care Planning Consult will be used to dictate treatment as patient's health deteriorates. This can include an ORDER for end-of-life plans. An ORDER from the GOVERNMENT.
• Page 430: Government will decide what level of treatments you may have at end-of-life.
• Page 469: Community-based Home Medical Services: more payoffs for ACORN.
• Page 472: Payments to Community-based organizations: more payoffs for ACORN.
• Page 489: Government will cover marriage and family therapy. Government intervenes in your marriage.
• Page 494: Government will cover mental health services: defining, creating and rationing those services.

• GK - Proud Right Wing Extre... 2009/08/14 15:51:32
    I think....
    GK - Proud Right Wing Extremist since 2009
    +5
    Every time I go through this with someone on the left they shake their head and blame me or tell me this isn't the final bill. Some of them actually think these things are good, but most just don't care. If Obama wants it, then it must be ok.

• 1oct1 "Marko" 2009/08/16 23:40:47
    Just put me out of my misery now!
    1oct1 "Marko"
    +1
    You would think they were writing a comedy.
  • Magic Kid 2009/08/16 07:06:16
    I think....
    Magic Kid
    +1
    If this bill passes we are all in deep doo doo and will be beholden to the governemnt for everything including a huge intrusion into our lives and homes - and not just on healthcare, but on evrything. Obama is after total control. He' is the tool of his masters and he has learned his lessons well.

Note p. 59 "the government will have access to your bank records"; p 195: Officers and employees of Government Healthcare Bureaucracy will have access to ALL American financial and personal records. No stone has been left unturned.

Bye-bye freedom. bureaucracy access american financial personal records stone unturned bye-bye freedom bureaucracy access american financial personal records stone unturned bye-bye freedom
  • Redeemed 2009/08/15 22:00:27
    I think....
    Redeemed
    +2
    This is a good one to copy and e-mail to your reps.
  • CoonOkie 2009/08/15 19:24:27
    I think....
    CoonOkie
    +2
    We had better put up such a fight that health care bill goes away for another day. Maybe then those idiots will see that we really do not want any more government intervention into our lives. They have done way to much of that all ready.
  • Nighteyes 2009/08/15 16:47:06
    I think....
    Nighteyes
    +2
    Amen!!! someone needed to get those pages out for all to see on here!!!! thank you!!!
  • Marie 2009/08/15 15:39:37
    I think....
    Marie
    +2
    The fact that the WH and liberals are spending so much money to get us to go along with 'their plan' speaks for itself.
  • moomoof 2009/08/15 12:50:23
    moomoof
    +1
    You are insane

i rather read it from the bill itself you inject your own opinion in this i dont really like it
  • Bo moomoof 2009/08/15 13:26:03
    Bo
    +1
    Here read it http://energycommerce.house.g...

Although it's written in lawyer double speak most of this stuff is basicly in there and a whole lot more this bill is 1018 pg. long and full of things to disagree with.
  • justonemom Bo 2009/08/16 00:34:40
    justonemom
    +2
    Thank you.
  • Magic Kid moomoof 2009/08/16 07:08:26
    Magic Kid
    +2
    Find it on the internet - start reading!
  • driley 2009/08/15 11:40:04
    Just put me out of my misery now!
    driley
    +3
    Kissing our freedoms goodbye...
  • justonemom driley 2009/08/16 00:35:12
    justonemom
    +3
    Yes, and all for nothing. It's a Trojan horse.
  • driley justonemom 2009/08/16 01:15:23 (edited)
    driley
    +1
    I have no doubt that it is.
  • ~Donna~ conspiracy theorist... 2009/08/15 11:03:44
    Just put me out of my misery now!
    ~Donna~ conspiracy theorists don't seem so nutty anymore do they
    +2
    Are the libbys defending this because they don't understand it or are they just that ignorant? Wait, that is the same thing... my bad!
  • justonemom ~Donna~... 2009/08/16 00:36:25
    justonemom
    +2
    I guess they don't care. Some folks are for freebies no matter what. This week in New York state every single food stamp recipient was issued 200 per child for school clothes. Hey we are broke...
  • ~Donna~... justonemom 2009/08/16 01:28:54
    +1
    What the hell? I was wondering what that was about. I didn't catch any news today but I heard a blurb about something like that. That just takes the freakin' cake. Let me guess, they spent it on school clothes???
  • justonemom ~Donna~... 2009/08/16 01:39:19
    justonemom
    +2
    It was downloaded right onto the that little foodstamp credit card thing they carry around...I homeschool mind you...and pay taxes....and get no tax breaks...let alone a sneaker allowance.
  • ~Donna~... justonemom 2009/08/16 10:13:24
    +1
    That is messed up! What the hell! We are all sucking rocks and they give people free clothes? What about the rest of us who are getting ripped off from our employers and retailers? Freakin' a man! That angers me so much, there are really no accurate words to explain.
  • Poetic Warrior 2009/08/15 06:44:37
    I think....
    Poetic Warrior
    +3
    That those who keep saying that these kind of things are not in the bill must be blind or something. They also said that abortion would not be included in this bill, but Lois Capps proposed an amendment to include it and it was passed. While amendments to assure that rationing was proposed and every single one of them were defeated. Now they lied about the abortion part, so what makes them think that they won't lie about anything else when it comes to this bill. This bill is not good for Americans, we need reform but not what is in this bill. amendments assure rationing proposed defeated lied abortion lie americans reform
  • Magic Kid Poetic ... 2009/08/16 07:13:50
    Magic Kid
    +2
    Wait until it gets to the floor and all those liberal dems start adding their amendments on top of it. No telling what we'll have by the time it is all over. All we can hope for is that it will be so confusing they won't be able to enact it because all those bureaucrats will be tripping all over each other to get their slice. Within a year - no doctors.
  • Denny 2009/08/14 16:35:31
    I think....
    Denny
    +3
    That's great for debate but how about What is it going to cost me for premiums??? What kind of Co pay, Is there going to be a "doughnut" where nothing is paid? and Finally if this is so damn important, why not put it on a ballot and let us vote for it. Why do we have to let 575 goat ropers jam it down our throats???
  • driley Denny 2009/08/15 11:38:53
    driley
    +3
    Good response. Can't speak for the goat ropers, but driley the goat milker is in your corner.

response speak goat ropers driley goat milker corner
  • Change Happens 2009/08/14 16:10:35
    I think....
    Change Happens
    LIE. Bald face HORSE SHIT.
    I think....
    +5
  • Ahrtal GK - Pr... 2009/08/15 19:49:00
    Ahrtal
    +3
    And they bitch and moan every time a proposal for a national ID is mentioned. a violation of their privacy---WTH do they think a national health care ID is??? AND they are OK with the government having a centralized database of EVERYONE's health records, accessible by government officials, without permission, because it is now part of the public domain? They hated the Patriot Act with it's "snooping" (maybe), but love this idea with it's "snooping" (ABSOLUTELY). It's not the government's place to know about my conditions, period.

Supposedly the section about end of life issues has been removed from the House Bill, don't know about the Senate Bill. If ALL "care provisions" are already paid for under universal health care, WHY put this section in anyway? Oh, to make sure that the office visits about end of life issues are paid for by the provider, not the patient. If that's the issue, then ALL types of visits should have been detailed in the bill---of course that would have made it the largest publication in the history of the world.

Whether it is in the final bill or not, once the damned thing is signed, it will never go away, and they will then be free to insert whatever they want, without our concerns or approvals. It's really not about health care reform, anyway. th...

Whether it is in the final bill or not, once the damned thing is signed, it will never go away, and they will then be free to insert whatever they want, without our concerns or approvals. It's really not about health care reform, anyway. this was the final assault on our individual freedoms of choice. There is no reason to throw out the baby with the bath water. The health care industry does need reform and some regulation. It is not necessary to dismantle the entire US health care system. All one has to do is listen to Obama and his czars, fellow community organizers, and communist fellow travelers to see the real issue: Total control of every aspect of every American's life. They all lie. Their goal is is a single payer system, and they will get it. They were patient to get control of the federal government, they will be patient for this goal. Download Obama's own goals and the recorded statements of his supporters:

And then we have the shill and the lie:

• GK - Pr... Ahrtal 2009/08/16 21:16:33 (edited)
    +2
    That has always confused me about liberals. They say they don't trust the government yet they want them in every aspect of our lives. It just doesn't make any sense.
  • Shayes ™ 2009/08/14 15:42:49
    I think....
    Shayes ™
    +4
    This is an Obama-nation!

2014/11/29 09:47:00