Friends reel from shooting of teen lesbian couple in Texas

♌βļąƈʞƦơșƐ3033♌ 2012/06/26 23:21:20

Please this sad story.

Read More: http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/06/26/12419...

• KrSpo 2012/07/02 16:00:51
    So sad :'(
    KrSpo
    +1
    I wake up most days, and look forward to all of the wondrous things that I might see. I hope that I can make a positive impact on everyone around me. Then I read a story like this, and it makes me remember that yes this world is truly disgusting. Whoever shot these two, I hope they are caught. I cannot say why someone would kill these two young ladies, but I know that the individual or group that did it have to have true evil within them.

RIP
  • Playerazzi 2012/07/02 11:28:26
    So sad :'(
    Playerazzi
    +1
    REPEAL THE SECOND AMENDMENT, AMERICA.

. . .

Before more people are killed.

stupid people with guns
  • Aurora 2012/06/26 23:53:48
    So sad :'(
    Aurora
    +1
    They are adults not teenagers, and no link to homosexuality in the shooting. But always a tragedy when people lose their life due to some else.
  • Schläue~© Aurora 2012/06/27 00:40:47
    Schläue~©
    +2
    True.... MSLSD will seek out any story with the hint of gay lifestyles and exploit it to the hilt to support the agenda.
  • KrSpo Schläue~© 2012/07/02 16:03:32
    KrSpo
    So, in your mind, it is a good thing that two young ladies lost their lives to some disgusting POS of a person who dislikes gays so much he/she would kill them? So in your mind, it's ok? Open season on GLBT then? Yee Haw and all of that other vile crap?
  • Schläue~© KrSpo 2012/07/02 16:19:22
    Schläue~©
    Perhaps you should run down to the police dept. with that little tid-bit of evidence because according to those associated with the investigation.... NOTHING about motive or even a remote link to what you claim has been established.

Your ASSumption gets in the way of at least a dozen other possible motives but hey..... the agenda must be pushed forward regardless of the facts.... 'eh?
  • KrSpo Schläue~© 2012/07/02 16:32:12
    KrSpo
    YOUR comment was all I needed to make my opinion of your rant.
  • Schläue~© KrSpo 2012/07/02 16:48:21
    Schläue~©
    One sentence was a rant?

I pointed out the pathetic truth and nothing you have said, changes that fact.
  • KrSpo Schläue~© 2012/07/02 17:04:12
    KrSpo
    Pathetic truth about a story of two young people that were murdered, and then went on to state that MSLSD would exploit it? Yeah, that my friend is a rant. If these were two hetero teens, you wouldn't have said a word.
  • Schläue~© KrSpo 2012/07/02 17:49:35
    Schläue~©
    If MSLSD and yourself couldn't have speculated with the title by including the word 'lesbian' you wouldn't have ever known about this story and never would have posted the question.

Check-mate.
  • KrSpo Schläue~© 2012/07/02 17:51:07
    KrSpo
    +1
    Check mate my ass, I READ the damned story inbred..
  • Schläue~© KrSpo 2012/07/02 17:59:00
    Schläue~©
    Apparently you didn't.

“If we had a name, you know, we’d be having a different conversation right now. But we have not been able to gather enough information to identify a suspect yet,” Wright told msnbc.com on Monday. “It appears as if … this was not just a random attack but that’s something that we really have to develop over time.”
    A motive had not been established, he said in the statement.

"Information from family and friends indicates that Mollie and Mary were engaged in a same-sex relationship. However, there is no current evidence to indicate the attacks were motivated by that relationship," he said.

Take your deflated ball and go home.
  • KrSpo Schläue~© 2012/07/02 18:06:18
    KrSpo
    Pfft, it'll take more than your single digit IQ to deflate my ball.

Since when was my post regarding the assailant? My reply was and still is regarding your flippant opinion regarding the story itself.

" MSLSD will seek out any story with the hint of gay lifestyles and exploit it to the hilt to support the agenda."

You posted a BASH. Nothing actually dealing the content of the story.
  • Schläue~© KrSpo 2012/07/02 18:12:01
    Schläue~©
    Nor does the inclusion of the word 'lesbian' have squat to do with the incident.

Speculation of motive attached to a headline with nothing to back it up.

I could waste some more time explaining even S L O W E R but I'm sure it would just slide off your forehead anyway.
  • KrSpo Schläue~© 2012/07/02 18:48:29
    KrSpo
    whatever inbred. You missed the point AGAIN. you're a waste of time and effort, good day.
  • KrSpo Aurora 2012/07/02 16:01:36
    KrSpo
    they were 18 and 19 years old. They were teenaged adults
  • Aurora KrSpo 2012/07/02 16:31:16
    Aurora
    last I looked 18 you are considered an adult by law.
  • KrSpo Aurora 2012/07/02 16:33:19
    KrSpo
    And eighTEEN is not a teen? NineTEEN either I suppose??
  • Aurora KrSpo 2012/07/02 16:35:19
    Aurora
    +1
    You are legal by law and considered an adult, believe me I have heard it before, I am eighteen I will do what I want.

2014/11/21 18:07:20