FREEDOM LOVING AMERICANS HEADED TO FEMA CAMPS

Autarchic 2011/12/27 14:05:50
By Dave Hodges
December 27, 2011
NewsWithViews.com

Unquestionably, Americans, who dare to speak out against the emerging military dictatorship within our country, will soon be taking up a new residence at your neighborhood FEMA camp.

Through the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), CONgress, complete with their 9% public approval rating, has declared war upon the American people.

Previously, I wrote an article in response to the intention of Congress to permit the military to indefinitely detain, without due process protections, American citizens for any reason, or for no reason whatsoever. In the previous article, I referenced the leaked memo from KBR manager, Bob Siefert, which was informing subcontractors to be prepared within 72 hours of notification to provide essential services to FEMA camps such as the installation of barbwire, blockades, personnel, food, water and sanitation services. Subsequently, one of my readers, Richard Firth, bravely took the initiative to write to Siefert and asked him to explain his stated intentions in the leaked memo. Below is the exchange between Wirth and Siefert along with my analysis.

From: Richard w. Firth [mailto:firthrichardw@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, December 16, 2011 8:39 AM
To: Bob Siefert
Subject: Level with Public about \FEMA camps

Dear Mr. Siefert:

I am given to understand that KBR, a subsidiary of Halliburton, is in the process of activating the FEMA camps according to a leaked memo. I and many others would like to know why these camps are being activated?

I look forward to your response.

Sincerely- Richard W. Firth

Mr. Siefert wasted no time in answering Mr. Firth’s concerns as he provided a hastily prepared same day response.

From: Bob Siefert <bob. siefert@kbr.com>
Subject: RE: Level with Public about FEMA camps
To: "Richard w. Firth" <firthrichardw@yahoo.com>
Date: Friday, December 16, 2011, 2:44 PM

Dear Mr. Firth,

Thank you for asking about the truth concerning our search for subcontractors. First, KBR is not a subsidiary of Halliburton, and hasn’t been since April of 2007. KBR intends to respond to an upcoming Request for Proposal. FEMA is looking for companies that can set up temporary camps to house First Responders to natural disasters such as hurricanes, earthquakes, tornados, floods, etc. The services included in the KBR request for information are ones we cannot provide ourselves and will need companies who can react quickly enough to meet the FEMA goal of having a place for their responders to stay within 72 hours of a call up. The camps will be temporary in nature, and nothing is being “activated”. FEMA is trying to be proactive in preparing for timely responses if emergency responses are required. I hope this answers your question.

Regards

Bob Siefert
Manager - Small Business
KBR

To summarize, KBR’s Siefert asserts that (1) the camps are temporary; (2) the camps are only being constructed for first responders who will be used in anticipated future natural disasters; and (3) the existing FEMA camps are not being activated.

Often in life, there is the stated reason for performing some action and then there is the real reason. Below are some key provisions which are part of the impetus for activating the FEMA camps which are contained in the Siefert KBR memo. [Link]

“The Continental US will be broken up into five regions as indicated in the map below Services” will be required in each State within each region.” (Author’s note) Interestingly, the South was also broken up into five military districts during the military occupation of the South during the Reconstruction Era following the Civil War.

“(Contractors will) Establish services listed below within 72 hours for initial set-up and respond within 24 hours for incremental services. This is a CONTINGENCY PROJECT and it should be stressed that lead times will be short with critical requirements due to the nature of emergency responses. Subcontractors must be flexible and able to handle multiple, shifting priorities in an emergency environment.”

Additionally, the Siefert memo disturbingly calls for the installation of fencing and wire used for large scale detention of prisoners.

“Subcontractors will mobilize, transport, erect, install and demobilize temporary fencing, barricades, and associated equipment according to federal, state and local laws, codes and manufacturer installation instructions. The Subcontractor shall be able to mobilize and deploy key personnel(s) within four (4) hours of NTP to meet with KBR Site Manager at the Responder Support Camp (RSC) site in order to finalize the site design plan and acquire site specific design requirements and layout. Number of linear footage:

“Approximately 2,300LF for a 301 person camp after 36 hours of NTP”
“Approximately 3,600LF for 1,000 person camp after 72 hours of NTP”

This sounds like FEMA camp activation to me.

When a reasonable person compares Siefert’s original memo to his response to Mr. Firth’s inquiry, the latter is clearly a poorly and hastily orchestrated version of damage control because his original leaked memo was never meant to see the light of day. The KBR memo called for barricades, barbwire, food, water, sanitation, guards, etc. This is the material that prisons are made of, not temporary housing for first responders as Seifert alleges. Hastily staffed FEMA camp personnel would also fit the definition of first responders in the advent of widespread civil insurrection. Google the term “FEMA camps,” look the photos, and ask yourself why first responders would be housed behind barbwire encampments where the wire is facing inward which is indicative of keeping people inside of an installation. Common sense dictates that first responders would not reside in prisons with armed guards and barbwire. Instead, they would be housed in tents as are forest fire fighters. It is clear that the FEMA camps are being activated and very soon they will be staffed by 100,000 new intern specialists currently being recruited by the Army [Link] and [Link].

It is an easy task to determine that KBR’s Bob Siefert and the truth are strangers on this issue. However, this Globalist-serving minion should not be the focal point of our attention. He is merely a useful idiot. Every freedom-loving American is now at risk for kidnapping, torture and execution thanks to the NDAA. The police are being federalized, FEMA camps are being activated, the Constitution is on the verge of extinction and Obama is poised to begin WWWIII as a pretext to usher in martial law and cement his control over us as our military dictator.

Many people think that their actions will not draw the watchful eye of our increasingly corrupt and dangerous government. Before some of you go back to the football game, take a look at the following groups that the government categorizes as domestic terrorists according to the Homeland Security inspired MIAC report:

• Domestic terrorists support Ron Paul
• Libertarians and Constitutionalists are domestic terrorists
• Domestic terrorists don’t believe the official explanations for 9/11, Ruby Ridge, Waco and the Oklahoma City bombing.
• Domestic terrorists oppose abortion and support gun rights.
• Domestic terrorists are fearful of big government and espouse support for the Constitution
• Domestic terrorists collect firearms and survivalist books.
• Domestic terrorists are religious zealots, reading the book of Revelation, and speak of the second coming of Christ
• Domestic terrorists grow their own food
• Domestic terrorists proudly display bumper stickers in support of Constitutional rights
• Returning military war veterans are domestic terrorists

This is a small sample of how the people who have hijacked our government view the average American. We are held in utter contempt and disdain. Indeed, you are an endangered species and have been targeted for extinction. From the abovementioned list, you should see that there can be no further fence sitting. It is 1935 and all of us are de facto Eastern European Jews whose futures consist of detention camps and worse. Have you ever asked yourself why the FEMA camp episode from Jesse Ventura’s show is banned from rebroadcast and from appearing on other public venue sights?

Consider the following three quotes from some prominent globalists who are some of the puppeteers behind the coming abuse of the American people.

“The elderly are useless eaters” -Dr. Henry Kissinger

“A total world population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal.” -Ted Turner, in an interview with Audubon magazine

"No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation." -David Spangler, Director of Planetary Initiative, United Nations

Some articles are easy to write because the globalists expose themselves with their own words and this was surely the case with this article.

The clock is ticking and your neighbors are asleep. Roll up your sleeves and get to work; it is time to save the planet from the purveyors of this trickle down tyranny.

Related Article:

1- Overlooked language in NDAA (H.R. 1540 & S. 1867)

© 2010 Dave Hodges - All Rights Reserved

Dave Hodges is an award winning psychology, sociology, statistics and research professor, a college basketball coach as well as a former mental health counselor. Dave also serves as the spokesperson to the newly formed national coalition, The American Coalition to Protect Personal Property Rights, which is designed to combat the growing erosion of personal property rights across America.

Often referred to America’s most independent talk show host, Dave Hodges is the host of the nationally syndicated, hard-hitting and exciting investigative radio talk show called “The Common Sense Show.” “The Common Sense Show” airs on the Republic Broadcasting Network every Sunday evening from 9-11pm Central. The show features an array of impressive guests coupled with an in-depth analysis of important personal, social and geopolitical issues which are largely unreported in the mainstream media. The wide variety of show topics ranges from the loss of constitutional liberties, to the subsequent implementation of a police state under world governance, to exploring the limits of human potential. The primary purpose of “The Common Sense Show” is to provide the listening audience with the tools necessary to reclaim both their individual freedoms and national sovereignty.

To learn more about his radio talk show please visit:

Website: republicbroadcasting.org

E-mail: thecommonsenseshow@yahoo.com

• Tuna 2011/12/27 15:18:34
    Tuna
    +7
    Who is writing this crap? We aren't about to be taken over by anyone; damn, Americans have gotten to where they are afraid of some leaves rustling outside. We didn't get to be the superpower of these end times on FEAR.

the only thing to fear

• Sheepdog 2012/01/10 06:01:23
    Sheepdog
    +1
    Domestic terrorists support Ron Paul??? Yeah like retired old me and my wife.
    Talk about an unfair way for the government to frighten voters.
  • pciswrong 2012/01/08 18:32:04 (edited)
    pciswrong
    +1
    I thought this was a conspiracy theory too. Then, I saw the government webpage asking for bids for fencing and barricades that described the FEMA Camps. I'm not saying they *are* for interning people, but they are building them in every state. That is a fact. What it means? That's up to you to decide.

https://www.fbo.gov/index?s=o...
  • American☆Atheist 2011/12/28 03:01:02
    American☆Atheist
    conspiracy theorist go to fema camps*
  • reaper 2011/12/27 19:54:13
    reaper
    are people still talking about this? first time i heard about the FEMA camps was when bush was in office and nothing happened. damn conspiracy theorists
  • pciswrong reaper 2012/01/08 18:33:44
    pciswrong
    +1
    It was a rumor then. Now, it is openly on a government website, where they are taking bids on fencing and barricades.

https://www.fbo.gov/index?s=o...
  • Carol 2011/12/27 19:37:32
    Carol
    +1
    The misinformation never ends. FYI

The FEMA Concentration Camp Story is a Hoax, a Fake
    The story about FEMA "concentration camps" has been going around for many years, since long before the Obama administration came along. The central theme of this hoax story is that The Federal Emergency Management Administration (FEMA) has built over 800 internment facilities ("concentration camps") that are empty but fully staffed and operational, and ready to accept large numbers of political opponents of the present administration.

On a right-wing website, I just reviewed the list of supposed locations of these places and it takes a vivid imagination for these right-wing groups to assert that that these camps are "active and fully staffed". The sites mentioned in the list that I personally know of are a joke. Tulelake California, site of a former internment camp of the Japanese in WW2? C'mon. The camp site was sold many, many years ago after the buildings were sold and moved or demolished. Yes, there is a wildlife refuge in the area and it, like any of the many other tens of millions of acres of federal land could be used as the site of an internment camp, but already built and fully staffed it certainly isn't. Same thing for Fort Ord, which is under re-development for mostly commercial...
    The misinformation never ends. FYI

On a right-wing website, I just reviewed the list of supposed locations of these places and it takes a vivid imagination for these right-wing groups to assert that that these camps are "active and fully staffed". The sites mentioned in the list that I personally know of are a joke. Tulelake California, site of a former internment camp of the Japanese in WW2? C'mon. The camp site was sold many, many years ago after the buildings were sold and moved or demolished. Yes, there is a wildlife refuge in the area and it, like any of the many other tens of millions of acres of federal land could be used as the site of an internment camp, but already built and fully staffed it certainly isn't. Same thing for Fort Ord, which is under re-development for mostly commercial purposes and the barracks have nearly all been demolished. The Army still uses an easterly chunk of what used to be Fort Ord, but there are very few buildings there. Terminal Island has had a federal prison located on it for decades, but it's on a small area of land fill surrounded on three sides by water and no way can accommodate a huge expansion of "FEMA detainees." Other sites listed as being in California are closed military bases where commercial redevelopment (or nothing) is going on and military
  • pciswrong Carol 2012/01/08 18:34:05
    pciswrong
    +1
    What do you make of this *government* page?

https://www.fbo.gov/index?s=o...
  • Carol pciswrong 2012/01/11 20:49:19
    Carol
    Federal business opportunities ? Whats your point?
  • pciswrong Carol 2012/01/16 00:46:13
    pciswrong
    +1
    Ah damn, link went to the general page. Search for National Responder Support Camp, Solicitation Number: HSFEHQ-10-R-0027
  • Carol pciswrong 2012/01/16 15:04:15
  • BAMACRUSADER 2011/12/27 18:28:56
    BAMACRUSADER
    +2
    F@#K em. I won't be taken alive.
  • I'm History 2011/12/27 17:25:42
    I'm History
    +1
    Yup, if you are an American, and plan on killing other Americans because Allah told you to, then you should be worried, because these camps are being built for YOU!
    The only people who will be kept in these camps are terrorists, because some of you may have not noticed, but more and mora Americans are turning terrorist and planning on killing as many American citizens as they can to show their loyalty to Allah.
    And my Government has my permission to torture these terrorists with severe pain (whether physical or psychological) as a means of punishment, revenge, or forcing information or a confession out of these traitors of America.
    So if YOU want to kill your fellow Americans YOU should be worried!!!!!!!
    Otherwise this post is just to shock and confuse people of the real facts.
  • reaper I'm His... 2011/12/27 19:56:44
    reaper
    +3
    yes, lets do to them what we did to the japanese back in WWII because of how paranoid everyone was
  • I'm His... reaper 2011/12/27 21:45:57
    I'm History
    +1
    And that scenario would not surprise me knowing how many Americans got scared enough to vote for Obama, the majority!

You can add the American indian to that list, but then we did not imprison all of them, we just killed them for trying to defend their land from the immigrant illegal aliens, the Americans.
  • jimrthy... I'm His... 2011/12/28 19:47:41
    jimrthy BN-0
    +3
    Uh-huh. And when they decide that one of the groups to which you belong is a terrorist organization?

The real problem is that no proof is required. Just the suspicion.

A government that can throw people in prison and torture them with impunity is *much* scarier than fanatics who think Allah has commanded them to kill. This is exactly the sort of tyranny the Revolution was fought against.
  • I'm His... jimrthy... 2011/12/29 17:19:17 (edited)
    I'm History
    Well, I don't belong to any groups what-so-ever. Unless you mean groups like SodaHead,
    And your wrong about proof.
    Probable cause is required if an officer or agent of the law has the grounds to make an arrest, to conduct a personal or property search, or to obtain a warrant for arrest, etc. when criminal charges are being considered.
    If criminal charges are being considered they have some kind of evidence to suspect someone.
    They don't just pick names from a phone book like some people think.

And who's being tortured in a United States jail???????

Terrorists imprisoned at Guantanamo Bay Naval Base were caught in the field trying to kill Americans, and my government has my permission to toture those people by whatever means to find out information.
    I have no sympathy for those fanatics that kill for their religion.

And America does not have a cruel and oppressive government rule (tyranny).
    If we did you would not be able to write such crap here on SodaHead, you would be prohibited from doing so like in China !!!
  • jimrthy... I'm His... 2012/01/01 23:45:36
    jimrthy BN-0
    +1
    None at all?

Gee, I belong to some known terrorist groups. I support the Constitution. Once upon the time, I was part of the military. I support Ron Paul.

Scary things, huh?

There *is* no probable cause with the latest NDAA. They accuse you (or me), and the accused disappears.

I've stated time and again that I'm playing canary in a coal mine. I expect to be disappeared quickly. I don't really have anything to live for. I just do not care.

I don't care about the bad guys either. I just care about people like me who aren't Bad Guys. I want to live my life and be left alone. You don't seem capable of dealing with the fact that there's no reason at all for this to impact you.

You want to whimper with your head in the sand and hope that Uncle Sam will keep you safe.
  • I'm His... jimrthy... 2012/01/02 23:51:05
    I'm History
    +1
    Oh, I have no illusions that my government will keep me safe, we have seen to many disasters to know that ain't true, we the people are on our own my friend.
    And do you know why it is this way, and most likely going to get even worse ????
    Because we the people want it like that, we vote for people that want to crack down on who they think are crimminals, terrorists and bad guys according to their logic.
    The majority of Americans want this kind of society that will mistakenly put some innocent people in jail if it stops the overall problem, and they are told it will.
    Finding out after the fact that it really does not stop the problem is hindsight, and nothing will be done to change things then.
    What we as a society need to do is vote for the independent candidate that wants a society that we want, because right now both democrats and republicans want a tougher crack down on crime, and are willing to put innocent people like YOU in jail by mistake if most of the program works fairly well. There are always innocent people picked out that do not deserve it, but they are acceptable losses in the overall picture of the two party logic.
    I always vote independent, and do my best to rid America of democrats and republican logic for a brute force America.
    I don't whimper, I stand my ground and do something about the problem, but most people don't !
    Which one are YOU !!!!!
  • jimrthy... I'm His... 2012/01/06 02:45:09
    jimrthy BN-0
    +2
    You're the one who advocated torturing suspects because they've been accused.

I'm doing what I can to convince people to stand up for themselves. And I'm rapidly coming to the conclusion that America is dead and my best bet is to run away before I wind up in a concentration camp because I still reject "cruel and unusual punishment."

Then again, I have more right to be here than most of the cowards who want me tortured because I like the idea of freedom.
  • I'm His... jimrthy... 2012/01/06 16:07:28
    I'm History
    You said:
    "Then again, I have more right to be here than most of the cowards"

And yet you feel like you want to run away, just like cowards do !

You need to take a Chill Pill, because your paranoid the sky is falling, a bad place to be my friend. You not gonna be locked up unless your paranoia causes your mind to snap and you commit a crime.
    Concentration camp my butt, there is not gonna be any such thing, you are believing to much in the media sensationalism.
    America is never gonna do 80% of what you think my friend.
    It's all in your mind, and very twisted at that!!!!
  • jimrthy... I'm His... 2012/01/09 04:47:58
    jimrthy BN-0
    +1
    Umm...Japanese in WW2? Natives before that?

Any idea who's at Gitmo now?

Believe me, I understand that I'm in a Bad Place. And I understand that yes, I am paranoid. At the same time...if I thought there were anywhere else that were safer, I'd get out now.

As it is...I feel like a Jew in early-Hitler Germany.

I've had several cops (off-duty, and off the record, of course) confirm that they can arrest anyone they want for whatever reason they want. The only question is whether it's worth filling out the paperwork. I have spent a night in jail, wasted months and thousands of dollars on a lawyer, just to prove that I was innocent.

My brother has now spent 15 months in prison over the same sort of BS.

He isn't as innocent as I. They don't have any evidence about the real stuff he (supposedly) did, so they keep making things up.

Do not waste my time about "media sensationalism". I quit watching that crap years ago. I write about from realities that I see every day.
    +1
    Marxists and other such groups are all Part of the Eugenics Believers. From AlGore to "W"............ it's all about eliminating the unessential in the World wich includes most human beings,..........OOn;y the rich and smart my live, but onl;y the 1st 250,000,000...........
  • dave b 2011/12/27 16:52:13
    dave b
    +3
    I envision these FEMA camps filled with crooked politicians and those who supported them. Thats a far better scenario.
  • Sheepdog 2011/12/27 16:46:16
    Sheepdog
    +4
    The ones that should be filling up these camps are the ones that had them built and are threatening the good people of this country.
  • Razoreye001 2011/12/27 15:59:49
    Razoreye001
    +2
    I think you are exaggerating things a bit, this is what happens in desperate times we all grow to be afraid of the very system of government where were in charge and let ourselves become controlled by the few because they weaponized fear.
  • Tasine Razorey... 2012/01/06 15:07:30
    Tasine
    +1
    You're right about one thing - this is what happens in desperate times. Only the totally ill-informed and the brain dead don't recognize THESE ARE DESPERATE TIMES. Our government is totally corrupt and has no one minding the store, it is doing as it pleases, not as its voters please, it has bankrupted us primarily by overspending and by over-regulating and driving jobs out of the country. Daily more and more of our freedoms are removed, and daily we have less and less to say about our own lives. And you think these are not DESPERATE TIMES?!?!?!?!
  • Razorey... Tasine 2012/01/06 21:37:50
    Razoreye001
    +1
    I said they were but we wouldn't be as bad off if we supported Al Gore in 2000 instead of bush we were deceived back then now we should wake up and never vote for conservatives ever.
  • Tasine Razorey... 2012/01/06 22:38:46
    Tasine
    +1
    Are you claiming sanity?! Had Gore been elected, we'd be knee deep in global warming scam, shams, and other debris of worthless value just so that Algore can become richer and richer. If it weren't for the left, there wouldn't be 1%ers There'd be .01%ers.
  • Razorey... Tasine 2012/01/06 22:47:38
    Razoreye001
    +1
    Well the right wants to bring back the robber barons and sweat shops and you call me crazy?
  • Tasine Razorey... 2012/01/06 22:48:50
    Tasine
    +1
    If you believe what you just wrote, then, yes, I am calling you crazy.
  • Dickens 2011/12/27 15:58:42 (edited)
    Dickens
    +2
    ...we need a military about one-third the size of what it is now, with NO troops in ANY other countries...
  • Tuna 2011/12/27 15:18:34
    Tuna
    +7

the only thing to fear
  • Autarchic Tuna 2011/12/27 15:25:24
    Autarchic
    +2
    Just bury your head in the sand play your golf and live in your dream world, fool!
  • I'm His... Tuna 2011/12/27 17:31:01
    I'm History
    +1
    Lol, first thing I learned in special military training was how rumours and propaganda are used to put fear in people, lol, and it works very well on the stupid ones, lol!!!!
    Your right, it's crap, lol!!!
  • reaper Tuna 2011/12/27 19:58:43
    reaper
    conspiracy theorists are the ones saying this crap
  • Tasine Tuna 2012/01/06 15:11:13
    Tasine
    +2
    I see no fear here. To recognize what is going on and to take steps to try to alter a downhill slide is merely good sense, NOT fear. I'm not AFRAID of the people in our government - I'm MADDER THAN HELL AT THEM! That is NOT fear. I've seen nothing on these threads that indicates fear. I DO see a lot of anger and frustration.
  • Zombie Saddam 2011/12/27 15:03:18 (edited)
    Zombie Saddam
    +3
    You are delusional. (Keep in mind folks, the people spreading these lies are the same people that will vote Ron Paul 3rd party all the way to Obama's second term!)

*Update* Blocking someone is the height of ignorance. You can disagree with me all you want, but I will never block you, because it implies I do not want to think about what you are saying. Clearly, you do not feel the same way.
  • Autarchic Zombie ... 2011/12/27 15:07:15
    Autarchic
    +1
    You are a fool and a sock puppet!
  • Tasine Autarchic 2012/01/06 15:13:47
    Tasine
    +1
    I'm seeing people on this thread pretending to be conservatives or republicans. I say that because I have never seen the names of some of these people, and I am on conservative threads hours each day.
  • Dan ☮ R... Zombie ... 2011/12/27 15:41:30
    Dan ☮ R P ☮ 2012 ☮
    +4
    When all you can do is post insults, you probably deserve to be blocked. At least have some substance to the post or expect people to just not want to deal with you.

2014/07/28 08:16:57