Free Your Breasts - National Go Topless Day: Should women bare all at beaches?

Kira 2009/08/26 22:54:49
Women should be allowed to go topless at beaches; I am in favor of 'Free Your Breasts'
Women should not be allowed to go topless at beaches; I am against 'Free Your Breasts'
I think National Go Topless Day and the Free Your Breasts Campaign...
The 'Free Your Breasts' campaign is an act in support of National Go Topless Day, where women across the United States go topless at protests in an effort to... free women's breasts?

Women at the 'Free Your Breasts' protests claim that women have the constitutional right to go topless, just like men. The common slogan at these protests? "Free Your Breasts, free your mind."

The leading protest on National Go Topless day is at Venice Beach, California a beach where nudity was permissible until Los Angeles banned it.

Do you think women should be allowed to bare all at public beaches in the U.S.?

• runningintriangles 2009/08/27 03:21:40
    Women should be allowed to go topless at beaches; I am in favor of 'Free Your...
    runningintriangles
    +6
    If a woman wants to, I think she ought to be allowed to. Besides, they're just boobs, everyone's seen them before, hell, it's a baby's first source of food outside of the womb.

Nude is natural and natural is normal. Americans need to stop being such prudes. (Not that I have anything against you folks, but seriously, they're just boobs).

• Surgeon ~The Egalitarianist~ 2009/08/27 15:14:10
    Women should not be allowed to go topless at beaches; I am against 'Free Your...
    Surgeon ~The Egalitarianist~
    If I go to beaches, I wouldn't want to see that.
  • Russ 2009/08/27 15:13:25
    Russ
    +1
    Well, imo, making women wear any breast covering is a bit sexist when men are allowed to be topless in certain situations.
    I ride my bike everywhere, and I'd roast if I had a shirt on. I'd be pissed if I was female and had to wear a shirt when the guy next to me is topless.
  • brotherplease 2009/08/27 14:35:31
    brotherplease
    +1
    Haulover Beach, Miami it's still legal! Going today for a swim nude! total nudity still allowed. Yeah! haulover beach miami legal swim nude total nudity allowed yeah
  • JackSchitt 2009/08/27 13:57:44
    JackSchitt
    Before you start in on me...I KNOW that mine is a selfish, sexist opinion.

While I feel for you ladies, (you must really hate not being able to walk around bare-chested).....I'm sorry, but I don't WANT bare breasts to be commonplace.

I know that many women out there see them just as glands for feeding children and cannot understand men's fascination with them. I can't be that practical and logical. I guess that I'm more in tune with my romantic / animalistic side. I love the fact that they're mostly covered and only exposed to that "someone special".

Even though I'm what you'd call a "legs and ass man", I still think that the female breast is a work of art. It adds to the mystery, allure and eroticism that is inherent in the female form.
  • peaceful 2009/08/27 13:54:52
    peaceful
    +1
    If fat DUDES can go shirtless with those disgusting "Man Boobs " - See "How To Get Rid Of Stuff -- http://www.howtogetridofstuff... - there's no logical reason that I can think of that Women shouldn't be allowed to bare their boobs in public, if they want to... :)

rid httpwww howtogetridofstuff logical reason women allowed bare boobs public
  • I think National Go Topless Day and the Free Your Breasts Campaign...
    ṃεταllïс_ḋќ[сhατвøχ]
    yes but no at the same time,what about the horny men?
  • Red high priestess in Nyx I... 2009/08/27 13:09:56
    Red high priestess in Nyx I trust
    Yes and no! Show what God has given you, but not over the top!
  • Andrea 2009/08/27 13:03:02
    Andrea
    +2
    Ewww ugh thats disguesting.
  • None 2009/08/27 12:39:03 (edited)
    None
    +1
    Could backfire on women.....

Once seeing titties becomes an everyday occurrence for guys...we lose titty power.

Keep'm covered...Use them sparingly gals!

LOL
  • J-man 2009/08/27 12:35:34
    J-man
    Uh why doesn't everyone start running around naked then? Guys don't walk around without their pants because that is part of our reproduction system, the breasts are a part of the woman's. Plus girls do you want pervs to be walkind around and seeing you topless!? Please people get brains! Don't make a huge deal if you get raped I mean really! They will say you were asking for it. This is a really sad idea...
  • Russ J-man 2009/08/27 15:17:03
    Russ
    excellent idea. If everyone was nude (except where protection is needed) then it wouldnt be such a big deal - we'd all be used to it.
  • jonathanlisto 2009/08/27 12:34:24
    jonathanlisto
    +1
    Sure, as long as they don't get mad at men steering at their breast while they talk with them.
  • SuperCee 2009/08/27 12:33:49
    SuperCee
    +1
    I go topless at home all the time and there is nothing like the freedom of being bare! I don't know if the world is ready for something like this but in my house, I'm always topless!
  • Ed 2009/08/27 12:23:57
    Ed
    +2
    Why not? I've yet to hear a good argument against it, same thing with breast feeding in public what's more natural than a mom feeding her baby.
  • Rebel 2009/08/27 09:37:15
    Rebel
    +2
    I'm just here for the pictures.
  • lovesmy... Rebel 2009/08/27 11:08:11
    lovesmybooboo!
    Haha!
  • aneed2know 2009/08/27 09:33:50
    aneed2know
    +1
    Yes free the puppies, its a good thing.
  • JackSchitt aneed2know 2009/08/27 13:23:39
    JackSchitt
    Uh, depends on the puppies too. Some are better off when left in the kennel.
  • Russ JackSchitt 2009/08/27 15:19:36
    Russ
    true, I think we also need weight/size limits on bikinis. *shudder*
  • Staccam 2009/08/27 08:10:43
    Staccam
    +1
    I think its up to the girl, if she really wants to...go for it i gues
  • Ed Staccam 2009/08/27 12:26:09
    Ed
    +1
    That is freedom, I agree
  • Dan™: Real Change, Not Fals... 2009/08/27 08:03:27
    Dan™: Real Change, Not False Hope
    +1
    Now this is a new holiday I can really get behind and support!
  • Brian 2009/08/27 06:57:38 (edited)
    Brian
    +2
    HELL YEAH
  • UrbanHillbilly 2009/08/27 05:16:02
    UrbanHillbilly
    +1
    I am totally ambivalent. Sometimes, one sees too much, but young women's nipples are something a man can never see enough of.

One thing I wonder is if women know how sexy a tan line can be.
  • Val 2009/08/27 05:06:26
    Val
    +2
    Is an awesome idea. But if it's only for a day...kinda lame.
  • Saunders (Philo is my daddy) 2009/08/27 04:39:35
  • JDLogan Saunder... 2009/08/27 04:42:51
    JDLogan
    +4
    I love boobs, too!

I'm so happy I'm not the only one!

love boobs happy

love boobs happy

love boobs happy

love boobs happy

Is that too much?
  • Saunder... JDLogan 2009/08/27 04:46:24
  • Russ Saunder... 2009/08/27 15:21:01
    Russ
    +1
    as long as the nipples dont hit her belt when she strips, lol
  • Saunder... Russ 2009/08/27 17:01:09
  • Russ Saunder... 2009/08/28 12:49:02
    Russ
    +1
    I'm sorry. How 'bout Alyssa Milano in a wet "wife beater" washin your car :P
  • Saunder... Russ 2009/08/28 16:14:49
  • JDLogan 2009/08/27 04:13:13
    JDLogan
    +5
    ... is a fantastic start! Clothing is wonderful for protecting your tender bits .... when they need protecting; when the weather is right and you're not involved in any activities requiring protective equipment, why should we cover up?

tender bits protecting weather involved activities requiring protective equipment cover
  • Saunder... JDLogan 2009/08/27 04:40:30
  • JDLogan Saunder... 2009/08/27 04:47:27
    JDLogan
    +6
    Could be, or they could just grow up un-ashamed of their bodies, either way, they will be less screwed up than most of our society.
  • Saunder... JDLogan 2009/08/27 04:53:51
  • JDLogan Saunder... 2009/08/27 04:58:40
    JDLogan
    +5
    Oh, no, I'm just saying the future is waiting for us all, with surprises, good and bad.
  • JDLogan Saunder... 2009/08/27 05:00:08
    JDLogan
    +3
    Not to mention some of the stripper out there with the most of my money had OBVIOUS daddy issues; I think it gives them an edge!
  • Saunder... JDLogan 2009/08/27 05:03:19
  • Russ Saunder... 2009/08/27 15:23:49
    Russ
    +2
    GDFing religion messed up the whole nude thing. There is NOTHING wrong with the naked body. I'm not gonna weld nude - ouch. But on a warm July day .....

2014/12/21 20:09:27