Free access to the internet is going away

Birthpangs 2011/08/04 22:32:51

ALERT: Want to access your email? If Obama has his way you will need a federally issued ID!

The Obama Administration is pushing the creation of an Internet identity scheme called the National Strategies for Trusted Identities in Cyberspace. Their plans include developing federal online identity for every American. Officials claim a national ID will reduce Internet fraud, theft, and make the Internet safer. In reality, it will give Obama full access to your private information and allow Big Brother to monitor ALL your Internet activity! NONE of our freedoms are safe from Obama!

Howard Schmidt, the White House Cybersecurity Coordinator admitted, "It's the absolute perfect spot in the U.S. government" to centralize efforts toward creating an "identity ecosystem."

The federally issued Internet ID (the government is calling it a Trusted Internet Identity) will effect everything you do online. If you want to...

• Sell something on eBay
  • Check your email
  • Book an airline ticket
  • Login to your bank
  • Create a website
  • Start an online trading account
  • Surf the Internet

...You will need a "Trusted Internet Identity!" Obama has been working on his stealth Internet takeover for quite a while. In January, a White House official said, "President Obama is planning to hand the U.S. Commerce Department authority over a forthcoming cybersecurity effort to create an Internet ID for Americans."

Commerce Secretary, Gary Locke has denied that the "Trusted Internet Identity" is any form of an Internet ID. Well, if you need identification from the government to conduct your online business that certainly sounds like an Internet ID. What's next, an ID to buy a loaf of bread?

Unless you and I act today, Obama will ruthlessly advance his socialist-style Internet ID until it becomes theLAW OF THE LAND. But we can stop this outrageous encroachment on our privacy. Bury Congress with faxes and tell them: "Stop Obama's aggressive assault on our freedom - NOW!"

Obama's motivation to shove the Internet ID down our throats is CONTROL. He wants to CONTROL the websites you visit, CONTROL your access to real information (not propaganda), and CONTROL your right to log onto the Internet as you please. If we let the government get their hands on our access to the World Wide Web, there will be NO end to their freedom-grabbing pillage.

Obama and his Liberal buddies have already nationalized Chrysler and GM and pretty much usurped the entire banking industry. Now, they want to get their hands on the last bastion of freedom - the Internet! Enough is enough! We must stop Obama's Internet grab before it's too late!

WE CANNOTlet Obama dismantle our right to privacy! We must STRONGLY OPPOSE his Internet ID plans!

• D'eath 2011/08/09 18:45:29
    Both of the above
    D'eath
    Is there another way, there are people who can not be trusted with the safety of decent people so we have to lose our privacy because of these feral rats. Personaly I don't care if Mr Banana wants to read my email, he can come and look at my trash dumpster if he really gets off on this kind of stuff.
  • Birthpangs D'eath 2011/08/09 20:10:49
    Big Brother will be watching all you do or say on the internet
    +1
    You had to know this was coming, the internet gives the people too much power. It has the politicians scared to death, don't you think they understand what happened in the Middle East.
  • christopheroritz 2011/08/05 19:44:04
    christopheroritz
    +1
    yeah right
  • dave b 2011/08/05 14:44:13
    dave b
    +1
    Sell something on eBay
    Check your email
    Book an airline ticket
    Login to your bank
    Create a website
    Start an online trading account
    Surf the Internet
    -----------------------------...
    You forgot one. Monitor sites like this. It would certainly be easy enough to see who isnt toeing the agenda line...who's comments might be deemed "hate speech" or "terrorist threat"....you know, according to the agenda's interpretation.
    I bet that would lead to having ones door kicked in by the Feds and a trip to oblivion.....
    Stalinist USSA. We're there.
  • Birthpangs dave b 2011/08/05 14:47:20
  • dave b Birthpangs 2011/08/05 15:18:44
    dave b
    +1
    Killjoy....
  • cynsity dave b 2011/08/05 21:56:31
    cynsity
    isn't taht what is happening when Sh "suspends people" for what they post?
  • Birthpangs cynsity 2011/08/06 00:00:56
  • cynsity Birthpangs 2011/08/06 00:47:54
    cynsity
    Yeah they are but how long will they remain private or at least their way of running it not be influenced by govt? I mean personnaly Sh can do anything it likes anyway it likes but when you already have teh mechinisms inplace do you leave yourself open to being teh first to be co oped
  • dandieselonian 2011/08/05 13:12:38
    Both of the above
    dandieselonian
    I already got mine
  • DougR 2011/08/05 13:11:50
    Both of the above
    DougR
    +2
    This is the same thing they are trying to do with Smart Meters. Google Smart Meters and read about the problems PP&G; are causing forcing people to install the Smart Metersin California. This is all part of the Agenda 21 plan people. Read up, study, research. Agenda 21, ICLEI, ICLEIUSA, Sustainable Growth, Sustainable Development.
  • Cyclops 2011/08/05 11:15:09
    Both of the above
    Cyclops
    There are ways around it... and no matter what Obama does it will be undone shortly after he leave the White House in 2012...
    The cost alone to fix and clean the White House will be a small fortune...
    whats that smell???
  • Birthpangs Cyclops 2011/08/05 14:49:06
  • Lisa 2011/08/05 06:08:12
    Lisa
    +3
    You who voted for him are responsible for diminishing freedom in America.
    I cannot wait for 2012 .. Nobama no more!
  • Pustic Lisa 2011/08/05 08:33:43
  • Cyclops Pustic 2011/08/05 11:17:04 (edited)
    Cyclops
    +2
    kinda like the one on ALL my cars and I live in DC !!!!!
    I get thumbs up all day long !!!!!

kinda cars live dc
  • Pustic Cyclops 2011/08/05 22:14:53
    Pustic
    +1
    I was born in D.C. and raised in Hillcrest Heights in P.G. County, Md., now I'm in Florida. I have a minivan and I took a window marker and put in large letters "OBAMA, One Big Ass Mistake America on the rear window and I got lots of thumbs up, and one church kid flipped me the bird, I laughed at him. :-) ! I had it on for over a year with only one redo on it, when it wore off the second time I never put it back on. Now I have it on my '52 Phantom IV.
  • jeane 2011/08/05 05:39:18
    Both of the above
    jeane
    +1
    Not surprising at all 1984 is arriving!
  • Defend ... jeane 2011/08/05 12:06:24
    Defend Western Civlization
    +2
    Next thing Obummer will try to find a reason to stop the elections and proclaim obummer Dictator for Life
  • Birthpangs Defend ... 2011/08/05 14:51:22
  • Defend ... Birthpangs 2011/08/06 00:23:31
  • thegalnextdoor 2011/08/05 05:36:32
    Both of the above
    thegalnextdoor
    +2
    except I don't think his name is big brother... it's anti-Christ.
  • Birthpangs thegaln... 2011/08/05 14:52:04
  • jeane Birthpangs 2011/08/05 23:54:13
    jeane
    He is a little anti-Christ.
  • jeane thegaln... 2011/08/05 23:54:01
    jeane
    He is a little anti-Christ.
  • thegaln... jeane 2011/08/06 04:12:47
    thegalnextdoor
    you may be right... but it would not surprise me to find out that he is the false prophet or one of the party close to THE Anti-Christ/Man of Sin.
  • mike j 2011/08/05 03:26:04
    Other
    mike j
    +2
    Obama might want it , but it will take Congress to make it so , if this comes to pass and it might , blame your Congressman , he could be screaming at the top of his Congressional lungs and sending messages to you and every citizen in the district or State right now , saying help me stop this stupid program, if the silence deffens you , then you can bet your voter regisration card that your entire Federal Government is behind this outrageous program. and your Congressman does not want to even hear from you .
  • Birthpangs mike j 2011/08/05 03:53:14
  • Katherine Birthpangs 2011/08/05 04:50:41
    Katherine
    +1
    Oh no. See, too many people are afraid to talk. They're aggressive. But if 250 million Americas complained endlessly, our elected representatives were inundated with complaints, they would have no choice. He would have no choice.
  • Birthpangs Katherine 2011/08/05 14:54:01
  • Katherine Birthpangs 2011/08/05 17:28:22
    Katherine
    +2
    Same thing here.
  • Birthpangs Katherine 2011/08/05 17:30:09
  • DougR Birthpangs 2011/08/05 13:07:20
    DougR
    +2
    Just like Executive Order 13575.
  • Katherine DougR 2011/08/06 04:17:40 (edited)
    Katherine
    +1
    http://www.theblaze.com/stori...

WHAT!!!!!!!!! I didn't hear about this!!!!!!!!

Warning bells should have been sounding all across rural America when the phrase ‚Äúsustainable rural communities‚ÄĚ came up. As we know from researching the UN plan for Sustainable Development known as Agenda 21, these are code words for the true fundamental transformation America.
  • DougR Katherine 2011/08/08 11:45:06
    DougR
    +2
    Exactly. I still can't believe the number of people that have not heard of any of this. Did you see this story?

http://www.foxnews.com/leisur...
  • Katherine DougR 2011/08/08 19:05:33
    Katherine
    +1
    All of a sudden I'm in a bad mood..... Alright, thanks for the info.
  • DougR Katherine 2011/08/08 20:21:38
    DougR
    +2
    Your blaze.com story is so true and so scarey. The word can't spread fast enough. The economic pressures will feed this faster.
  • Katherine DougR 2011/08/08 20:33:04
    Katherine
    +1
    I didn't even know which part to highlight. The whole thing is just... bad.
  • thegaln... mike j 2011/08/05 05:33:52
    thegalnextdoor
    +2
    Obama has ways of getting around Congress. At the risk of sounding religious, it's sounding more and more like some of us will be going Home soon.... it's at least one day closer every day we're here.... I won't get into any more details here... I think those of you who know may be thinking the same thing... things are lining up for the man.

2014/09/23 08:26:11