FOXNews Commenters Respond to Whitney Houston's Death With Deluge of Hatred & Racism

FeelHood H. Obama~BN28 2012/02/12 19:30:19

Fox News Commenters Respond to Whitney Houston's Death With Deluge of Hatred and Racism

Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 10:45:40 am

I don't even know what to say about this any more. There's a real sickness running rampant in the right wing; the Fox News comment thread on Whitney Houston's death is yet another disgusting deluge of outright racism: Singer Whitney Houston Dies at 48 | Fox News.

There are almost 5000 comments posted in the thread -- these are from the first few pages. Notice that the racist bastards deliberately misspell their slurs or insert random spaces, so they aren't caught by word filters. And many of the worst comments have numerous "likes" from other commenters.

A tragedy is when someones passes away from a terminal disease or something else that no one saw coming.Whitney is just an inferior lo w life ni gg er that needed to go,no tragedy,no loss.

[...]

Any death is a tragedy you heartless bástard.

[...]

not nignogs their death is a plus

[...]

SHe couldn't even sell issues of "the national enquirer" anymore. Everyone was tired of the TNB. Niqqer flaps her lips and screeches, niqqer becomes rich. Niqqer ends up nearly broke after spending all of her money. Niqqer in constant fights and drug binges. Niqqer ODs when she learns she's nearly broke and she is so wasted physically she can't make another album. Niqqer hit the end of the road, niqqer thinking and niqqer behavior led her to where she had nothing. She couldn't face life without the "bling bling", she knew she would never have any more "kaching kaching"

[...]

I am now patiently waiting for the grand messiah Obama to have a blk fundraiser in honor of Whitley with Kevin Costner as guest of honor with all the Hollywood elites invited along with Alan Colmes, Al Sharpton, Jeremia Wright, Charles Rangel, etc. with a menu featuring blk eyed peas, grits, Imported Kobe steak, Dom Perignon, sweet potato pie and a mus lll im scarf as a momento of this great occasion.

Of course the door prize will be an all expense paid trip to Kenya to visit the Obama tribe and birthplace of his ancestors while the American people still look for this imposter's birth certificate in Hawaii !!!

[...]

This is typical of the blk gene pool; it happens all the time. They cannot handle fame and fortune whether it's derived from music, acting, sports or just plain entertainment. Too much fame and too much money at one time will ki ll ll you.

How many blk people have died from drugs including alcohol that have been in the sports and the entertainment industry or screwed up their married lives like Tiger Woods or worse, OJ Simpson !!!

This is the same disease that got Obama voted into the White House.

[...]

i don't even consider them to be included in the human race let alone on a pedistal. the people that do are a bunch of loosers.

[...]

Story goes Obama sh0ved to much cr@ck up the wh0res @zz when he was going to sniiff it...

[...]

Obvious the use of to much hair strengthener did her in.That s__t will peel paint!

[...]

unfortunately like most nignog crack hoes she was able to apply her trade on "da streets"

[...]

Another nignog off the public social rolls

[...]

BIack females are the fattest segment of the population. BIack males are the most murderousss segment of the population. Africans have the lowest IQ of all people.

[...]

Like most of her species, she suffered from chronic stupidity.

[...]

tough break niqqer.

[...]

Nothing wrong with Coors, what is good about it most_n i g g e r s_ don't like it

[...]

oh niqqa please,nigga please.

[...]

one of the only b l a c k chics i would have ever banged.....once you go c r ack er.....you dont do cr a c k

[...]

Woo Hoo One less obama voter

[...]

Whitney who?!? some /\/iggress music artist that had a couple of hits in the early 90's. She's since been forgotten and now she's dead.. Who cares..

[...]

Africans love their drugs.

[...]

Jungle Buggie ??

[...]

This is a good lesson for all of you God loving Christian girls out there, stay away from "Jungle Love."

[...]

One less bIack crack addict in the world today. Not such a big loss.

[...]

We Whiteys dont care about some monkey crackhead, change the headline!

[...]

How funny would it be if they fuckedup the tombstone.

WHITEY HOUSTON

[...]

Their are B L A C K S and their are N i G G A S, which class do you put her mentor Bobby Brown into??? Whitney chose ???

[...]

Who cares? Black_trash gone is enough.

[...]

She is just like any other gh e tto queen.I hope the rest of these worthless piles in the inner cities follow her act .

[...]

What a waste of a good slit.

[...]

HER REAL NAME SHOULD BE KUNTA KINTI OR MOGUBA MAGABA, WHY AFRO-AMERICANS ARE USING ENGLISH NAMES AND LAST NAMES?....SHAME ON THEM!!

[...]

You know what you call Whitney Houston in a bathtub? A dead n i g g a h

[...]

Another buckwheat supporter bites the dust, oh well.

[...]

hatesandniqqers 3 hours ago

phuk you w hore,,,,,,,,,

[...]

Buckwheat is ne gro trash!

[...]

Bammy should not have given her crack from his personal stash!

[...]

B l a c k s have little to brag about about so they strut and crow about anything. The politically correct whites whine and cringe and try to be b l a c k themselves and identify with their "brothers". Great singer but as stupid as her pal, the malignancy in the white house

[...]

she still be voting for the head niggg this nov

[...]

To bad it wasnt the monkey in the White House

UPDATE 3: They're back...and, it's worse:
http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/39918_Now_Fox_News_Co...

UPDATE 2
: It seems that FOXNews.com has taken corrective measures:
http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/39915_Update-_Fox_New...

UPDATE
:
A popular theory is rising that this was an semi-elaborate "Liberal Hoax" to make FOXNews "look bad". If this theory pans out to be factual (I doubt it), I will retract this poll & post a statement of correction on the matters.

PERSONAL NOTE: If this was truly a "Lib hoax" (I doubt it), this would be to the network's advantage. Wouldn't it...?

Read More: http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/39912_Fox_...

• betz 2012/02/12 20:53:05 (edited)
    betz
    +63
    This questions disgust me for two reasons:

1. The comments people wrote concerning the death of one of the most talented singers in history disgusts me.

2. The comments written to this particular question disgust me also. Your generalizations make me cringe. I am a die hard conservative who does not have a racist bone in my body. I do watch FoxNews and have attended my share of TEA parties. The reason I watch this particular news channel and the reason I attended the TEA parties had nothing whatsoever to do with race.

• leigh 2012/03/09 08:49:17
    leigh
    tired of racial criticisms. Stop. Stop.
  • Frank 2012/02/27 01:49:37
    Frank
    +1
    Anyone could have posted those comments, and I doubt it was conservatives, appears to be libs disguised as conservative to make conservatives look bad.
    After all it was libs peeking through holes under the outhouse at Sarah Palin taking a crap so they could inform the National Enquirer what color the cheeks of her azz were. Point I'm making is that is how low they will go.;....
  • FeelHoo... Frank 2012/02/27 01:51:28
    FeelHood H. Obama~BN28
    +2
    Thank you for your opinions.
  • PJ Sweet Cheeks 2012/02/16 17:28:52
    PJ  Sweet Cheeks
    +2
    So you entitled this blog and copied and pasted just the hate fulled comments, you are just as bad as the ones that commented with such hate for re-posting it again!!!!
  • Old Salt PJ Swe... 2012/02/16 21:11:29
  • PJ Swe... Old Salt 2012/02/21 12:38:31
    PJ  Sweet Cheeks
    +2
    Never ceases to amaze me how low libs will go!!! Course they are the lowest scum of the earth :)
  • BAD DOG 2012/02/16 15:53:13
    BAD DOG
    +3
    Who cares, sense when does a great voice...make for a great roll model ? She was a drug addict and paid the price.
  • angelbaby 2012/02/16 06:29:35
    angelbaby
    +3
    The left is just as bad!!! There are people on both sides that have no respect for human life and no regard for others beliefs..

A post like this just adds fuel to the fire!! Try spreading peace instead of garbage
  • leigh angelbaby 2012/03/09 08:48:53
    leigh
    +1
    well said. :P
  • Catitude 2012/02/15 23:45:43 (edited)
  • Machinegunn 2012/02/15 06:38:36
    Machinegunn
    +1
    ......KARMA can be a BITCH!!!......
  • teigan 2012/02/15 00:21:17
    teigan
    +3
    Fox News has never shown any hatred what so ever of Whitney Houston, to say otherwise is a lie.
  • FeelHoo... teigan 2012/02/15 01:37:58
    FeelHood H. Obama~BN28
    +2
    Good thing no one has said otherwise.
  • hazel FeelHoo... 2012/02/15 05:45:09
  • Old Salt FeelHoo... 2012/02/15 17:36:30
  • Sir Bud. Old Salt 2012/02/27 12:19:37
  • hazel teigan 2012/02/15 05:44:38
    hazel
    +2
    thank you so much
  • Old Salt hazel 2012/02/15 17:47:09
  • YouSirName 2012/02/14 23:54:33
    YouSirName
    +1
    Very surprised that Faux News would let those comments stay on their site. Guess unfair and decidedly unbalanced is a better description of these posters.
  • SmittenKitten 2012/02/14 23:39:30
  • Old Salt Smitten... 2012/02/15 17:45:40
  • Smitten... Old Salt 2012/02/16 02:20:36
  • Old Salt Smitten... 2012/02/16 03:45:27
  • Sir Bud. Old Salt 2012/02/27 12:25:04
    Sir Bud.
    +1
    "Otherwise, I would think a woman of your age would be past "that time of the month?":
    Sexism1. Discrimination based on gender, especially discrimination against women.2. Attitudes, conditions, or behaviors that promote stereotyping of social roles based on gender.

Prejudice, stereotyping, or discrimination, typically against women, on the basis of sex: sexism in language is an offensive reminder of the way the culture sees women
  • Ejayt7 2012/02/14 18:25:29
    Ejayt7
    +2
    AND so, some, Blacks comment on BET and Black radio stations in the same way by using the racist term "Cracker", and so and so! Black racists are hardly protrayed in the US. By Whom did the word "Redneck" come from in our language, it sure did not come from the White race. Boy, Blacks get to use all three word "Cracker", Redneck" ,and furthmore the word, "Ni**er". A Black can get mad at a White person and called him the vulgar term, " cracker" and nothing will be said or done really, but let a White person get mad and call a Black person the famous used word that most Black used to perfer to themselves ("You, Ni**er.") You either will a have a fight or racism is declared! Boy, that's fair?
  • Old Salt Ejayt7 2012/02/14 18:42:13
  • C. C. R... Old Salt 2012/02/14 23:55:35
    C. C. Rider
    +4
    WHO!?!?! LMAO Oh yea, when I want the facts that is who I go to. The FACT that he does NOT know the facts is a fact!!! LOL
  • Old Salt C. C. R... 2012/02/15 17:49:33
  • C. C. R... Old Salt 2012/02/16 18:42:48
    C. C. Rider
    +2
    ARE you saying people on the internect never talk like that? LMAO Hell, the do it here on SH.
  • Ejayt7 2012/02/14 18:02:35 (edited)
    Ejayt7
    +3
    That's their opinions and they are entitled to thier opinions. Why do most Blacks get so upset about Whites using the word N__er when they use the word themselves? Destroying the Confederate's symbol in states' flags is meanless when "we" continue using the N- word. I and my family have trashed the word N___er from our vocabulary. When will "we" as a people will trash it. We use it as a form of endearment, bull crab with ice cream on top of it! I quess, we will trash it when Hell freezes over! I am not waiting on a King, a Sharpton, a Jackson nor even, a Jet's magazine to tell me it needs to be trashed! When Hell feezes over gif When Hell feezes over gif
  • Bronti 2012/02/14 17:43:27
    Bronti
    +2
    We live in a backward redneck nation. No surprise at these disgusting comments.
  • Old Salt Bronti 2012/02/14 18:43:06
  • Bronti Old Salt 2012/02/14 22:17:26
    Bronti
    +2
    Yeah right. Prove it!
  • Old Salt Bronti 2012/02/15 17:50:25
  • C. C. R... Old Salt 2012/02/14 23:57:00
    C. C. Rider
    +3
    There are NO Obama supporters who would EVER say that. But there are cons on SH who will try to pass that off.
  • Old Salt C. C. R... 2012/02/15 17:53:19
  • C. C. R... Old Salt 2012/02/16 18:45:04
    C. C. Rider
    +1
    Cluster Faux is the only outlet for hate and fear mongering. They do not even need to report the facts anymore, they already have a following that will always be there as long as the hate spews on out.

fox racist fox lies
  • FeelHoo... Bronti 2012/02/14 19:10:56
  • Bronti FeelHoo... 2012/02/14 22:21:33
    Bronti
    +4
    It's such a shame the flat earth society resides in this country. They just make me sick to my stomach.
  • C. C. R... FeelHoo... 2012/02/15 00:02:02
    C. C. Rider
    +5
    Now Fox News Commenters Are Spewing Racist Hatred at Whitney Houston’s Daughter

Seems SH cons are really busy!!!!!

2014/07/29 12:57:09