FOX NEWS IS GOING TO AIR

Libra 2012/09/22 20:01:22

FOX NEWS IS GOING TO AIR

THE DOCUMENTARY
OBAMA 2016.

HEADS UP FOR THIS SUNDAY NIGHT 9:00 PM EDT
TO ALL AMERICANS, DEMOCRAT, REPUBLICAN, INDEPENDENTS, RIGHT OR LEFT.

Now we have seen times when Fox said they would air something and it did not happen. I hope this is not a false hope.

IMO any American who is truly interested in who and what BHO is... would watch just to learn.

Those that are too smart to learn... well they might come under that category of their vote is for sale.

• DavE 2012/09/26 02:24:12
    What are your thoughts?
    DavE
    +3
    THIS IS TOTALLY BOGUS.

THE RUMOR IS AN OBAMUNIST ATTEMPT TO KEEP PEOPLE FROM GOING TO SEE THE MOVIE IN THEATERS.

YOU MUST SEE THIS MOVIE, AND YOU CAN ONLY SEE IT IN A THEATER.

IT WILL NOT BE ON FOX.

• Kookieless The Sexy Nihilis... 2012/11/11 16:16:01
  • DavE 2012/09/26 02:24:12
    What are your thoughts?
    DavE
    +3
    THIS IS TOTALLY BOGUS.

IT WILL NOT BE ON FOX.
  • Rodney 2012/09/25 21:59:12 (edited)
    What are your thoughts?
    Rodney
    +3
    Drat, another vile rumor. Get my hopes up only to dash them. Just have to wait for the DVD October 16th.

“Fox News is going to air the documentary Obama 2016. To all Americans, Democrat, Independents, right or left, heads up for this Sunday night,” one email reads.

“Important. Looks that Fox News is going to air the documentary Obama 2016. Heads up for this Sunday night 9:00 p.m.,” reads another.

A spokesperson for Fox News confirmed the cable channel has no plans to air the movie.

“The reports of the movie appearing on Fox before the election are completely untrue, and we strongly suspect that they are the result of dirty tricks by our opponents who spread this rumor in order to confuse the general public and keep them from going to their local theaters," said D’Souza.

Separately on Monday, Lionsgate Home Entertainment said it will release the movie Oct. 16 on DVD and Oct. 12 on pay-per-view.
  • Vince 2012/09/22 23:21:38
    What are your thoughts?
    Vince
    Snopes says it is false: It is a rumor! http://www.snopes.com/politic...
    I wish that FOX would air the movie for everyone to see!
  • Alicia 2012/09/22 22:53:59 (edited)
    Will this really take place?
    Alicia
    +2
    I clicked the wrong choice. I've seen this movie and I think everyone in this country should watch it. It's not an Obama bashing where is the birth certificate movie it's a look into the man himself and who shaped his ideas. I do hope Fox News does air this.
  • dubbie 2012/09/22 22:28:31
    What are your thoughts?
    dubbie
    +2
    They really need to, I dont care who gets upset about it , The times are hard now and anyone who has children and grandchildren really need to see what he has in store for their family`s life as well as those who are young and on their own and thinking he will do better, It aint gonna happen . . The harm to the economy with another term of this impost er would be irreversible
  • WhereIsAmerica? ~PWCM~JLA 2012/09/22 21:11:03 (edited)
    Will this really take place?
    WhereIsAmerica? ~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    If it is, I will be watching! From what I see, this is not true.
  • Max 2012/09/22 21:09:41
    What are your thoughts?
    Max
    +2
    I guess the majority of people that watch Fox news are already aware of the fraudster in chief. I got the gist of the documentary by the trailer. I'll probably watch football instead.
  • Alicia Max 2012/09/23 00:27:57 (edited)
    Alicia
    +1
    You'll find the whole movie interesting the trailer does not touch on many of the aspects of Obama's life. People in the movie theater gasped when it was revealed that Obama has reduced the number of nuclear warheads to 1,500 and is going to reduce them even further to 300 which is just a few more than Britain. China and Russia have about 4,000 each. Where does that leave the US in a crisis?
  • Al B Thayer 2012/09/22 20:32:10
    What are your thoughts?
    Al B Thayer
    +1
    More Dems watch fox news than both CNN and MSNBC combined. Good deal.
  • Sissum71*AFCL* 2012/09/22 20:29:44
    What are your thoughts?
    Sissum71*AFCL*
    +2
    I think it's time Fox and Romney take the gloves off and identify Obama's ideology and his intention to not only redistribute the wealth in this country, but to redistribute the wealth OF this country to those nations he feels America somehow owes! He wants to demoralize America so that the phrase American exceptionalism is something our children & grandchildren will only read about in textbooks. Read the Cloward-Piven strategy if you haven't altready...it's similarities to what is happening right now will send a chill down your spine. Anyway, this documentary will certainly be a wake up call to all those who haven't seen it and haven't bothered to read "Dreams from My Father." The film is taken directly from it...in Obama's own words. In his own words..they can't be denied.I hope they show it, but I have my doubts..
  • Mr. T 2012/09/22 20:14:23
    What are your thoughts?
    Mr. T
    +3
    Excellent!! Since Fox News has the largest viewing audience the majority of people who watch news will see onumbnuts at his finest. A liar and traitor to the USA.
  • Libra 2012/09/22 20:03:08
    What are your thoughts?
    Libra
    +3
    Apparently at the same time as the Emmys ... who cares? I would far prefer to watch the movie!!!

2014/10/24 14:49:31