Fox News has been blocked from showing You may have seen this before, but, just in case, here it is again. Realize who this guy is. You have to watch the video link at the bottom of this write up--and watch the whole thing

ITALIAN CLICKER 2012/09/22 07:00:42

• FairLady 2012/09/23 01:17:48 (edited)
    FairLady
    +1
    Vicki, I knew it from the beginning he was a Muslim. His way of treating Israel, his cover up of terrorist, his licking Muslims' asses , etc. He got radical Muslim genes from his Indonesian father.

This is not really shocking to me.

What is shocking is when a journalist like Hannity was pressured by the government not to show a video. Obama has been hiding he was a Muslim all this time. no wonder he didn't want this video to be watched. I am surprised that Hannity was not blocked from showing a video with Obama's pastor Wright and terrorist Bill Ayers. I wonder why? I thought this should be something shameful as well to reveal - the dark president's past. . .

That was a wonderful but scary video put together by Hannity about Obama's past. Too bad the American people did not listen to him. We are now praying the .price.

Thank you for posting this poll, Vicki.

Love ya, lady. ♥
  • ITALIAN... FairLady 2012/09/23 07:04:26
    ITALIAN CLICKER
    +1
    THANK YOU SO MUCH---WAKE UP AMERICA BEFORE IT'S TO LATE!!!
    THE TRUTH HURTS
  • FairLady ITALIAN... 2012/09/23 18:36:50
    FairLady
    +1
    You are more than welcome, honey.
  • mrdog 2012/09/22 09:23:33
    mrdog
    thank you...bark
  • MichaelJ 2012/09/22 09:19:37
    MichaelJ
    Apparently some continue to be confused. I don't think it will do much good but I will point this out yet again. Sean Hannity, The Five or Bill O'Rielly aren't FOX news. They are on FOX network. They are OPINION programs, just like Rachel Maddow on MSNBC. If you want to comment on FOX news and want to be accurate about what you are commenting on, I would suggest you watch FOX NEWS.
  • JMCC 2012/09/22 08:56:29
  • MichaelJ 2012/09/22 08:41:51
    MichaelJ
    What I can't understand is what difference does it make if the President is a Muslim or not other than perhaps him lying about it. We have a secular government in any case. There are many reasons why the President is a failure and what religion he is shouldn't matter.
    The President is a true believer in socialism and personnally corrupt. Those are the reasons Americans should replace him, not because he is or isn't a Muslim.
  • Begum Zebunisah Hamidullah 2012/09/22 07:25:49 (edited)
    Begum Zebunisah Hamidullah
    Poor Sean Hannity he has been running a one man infomercial against Obama and Bill Orielly has roped him in and kept Hannity in check

poor sean hannity running infomercial obama orielly roped hannity check
    fdfd
  • FAWKES' NOOSE ~ ΔTX 2012/09/22 07:25:10
    FAWKES' NOOSE ~ ΔTX
    +2
    In this country we have Freedom of Religion. It doesn't matter if the President is a Muslim or a Catholic or a Jew or a Hindu or a Woodite or a Druid.

You're not a BIGOT are you?
  • Begum Z... FAWKES'... 2012/09/22 07:29:52
    Begum Zebunisah Hamidullah
    +1
    We Bigots how can you say that
    bigots
    dfdfdd
  • FAWKES'... Begum Z... 2012/09/22 15:49:11
  • wolfshadow 2012/09/22 07:07:48
    wolfshadow
    Thats been around for awhile now, many people have seen it....

What I want to know.... in the first few seconds....

WHY is there a giant hamburger patty on the floor?
  • ITALIAN CLICKER 2012/09/22 07:03:35
    ITALIAN CLICKER
    Remember when we were told to watch Fox News on a Sunday night that was going to air something about Obama and we watched but never saw anything! Well, read below and click on the video to see why it got pulled before it could air
    Now we know why Fox News never broadcast it as they had originally planned to. This piece was pulled.
    *I encourage you to please send this to everyone on your email list ASAP.*
    *Remember all the notices we kept getting to watch Fox News on Sunday at 9PM? What Happened?*
    *This is the clip that got pulled due to pressure from the Administration.*
    Obama Puts Heat on Fox News to Prevent Sean Hannity from airing this piece.
    *This is a video that Sean Hannity of FOX News has been trying to show that we are told has consistently been blocked by the Obama Administration for several weeks. It was a matter of time until the internet picked it up.*
    *Watch it now before it gets pulled from the internet!*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch_...
  • Begum Z... ITALIAN... 2012/09/22 07:18:42 (edited)
    Begum Zebunisah Hamidullah
    +1
    This is why the video was not shown - Meghan Kelly blocked it!

video meghan kelly blocked fdfd
  • Begum Z... ITALIAN... 2012/09/22 07:20:48 (edited)
    Begum Zebunisah Hamidullah
    +1
    The folks at FOX never supported me!
    folks fox supported gfgfg
  • Michael... ITALIAN... 2012/09/22 07:34:19 (edited)
    Michael McFascist
    So, why didn't they air this? They received pressure from the Administration to not air it? Why? There's nothing wrong with what's being said...why would they do that? I mean the only people this will have an effect on are the people who already aren't voting for him and are convinced that he is a secret muslim...what do they care what FOX shouts in it's echo repeat echo chamber?

2014/07/31 16:39:20