For years Planned Parenthood lied saying they do mammograms. Now, in a ploy by Komen to deflect harsh criticism of their support of PP, they gave a small grant enabling one PP location in AZ to do mammograms. Does that suffice?

tncdel 2012/05/05 00:59:26
See report here:
http://www.lifenews.com/2012/05/04/komen-grant-funds-first-ev...

So soon ONE of the HUNDREDS of Planned Parenthood abortion mill offices around the country will be able to do mammograms to check for breast cancer. It still isn't RESEARCHING FOR A CURE in a laboratory, but that's a close as Komen can get to rationalizing a connection between the largest abortion business in the U.S. and itself, even though they intend to continue seeking donations from gullible donors saying it will be used for breast cancer research, not for abortions.

• Seonag 2012/05/05 15:57:23 (edited)
    NO, not even close to being breast cancer research [comment as you wish].
    Seonag
    Though I do NOT support Planned Parenthood, mammograms are necessary and if a PP facility will be doing them on site, I can not object to that. But screening is NOT research!
  • KoAm 2012/05/05 06:00:54
    KoAm
    I think they did a little medical research at Auschwitz too. That doesn't mean it was a "hospital" any more than Planned Parenthood is a "women's health facility."
  • Hula girl - Friends not Fol... 2012/05/05 05:57:56
    Hula girl - Friends not Followers
    Just because you give someone money doesn't mean they have the machines or talent to perform a mammogram. I still won't give either a dime.
  • Razoreye001 2012/05/05 01:05:08
    YES, that's close enough [explain why you think so].
    Razoreye001
    Notice I didn't here this from any other news source? This story is fake.
  • tncdel Razorey... 2012/05/05 01:10:21
    tncdel
    +2
    If you didn't feed off leftwing Lib media, you might just be better informed. DUH!
  • Razorey... tncdel 2012/05/05 01:15:46 (edited)
    Razoreye001
    +1
    Why does everything have to be a conspiracy theory with you conservatives, who are you going to blame for not covering this the free masons, illuminati, the rothchilds? Why can't you accept when your wrong?
  • Seonag Razorey... 2012/05/05 15:55:36
    Seonag
    What about the story is fake? Please enlighten us!
  • Razorey... Seonag 2012/05/05 15:58:25
    Razoreye001
    it's a known fact by everyone who looks at planned parenthood's funding they do mammograms more often than they do abortions, this website is putting out fake advertising and if I were planned parenthood I would sue these people with defamation of character.
  • Seonag Razorey... 2012/05/05 20:20:24
    Seonag
    That 'known fact' was disputed by even the Washington Post back in February --- they do not do on-site mammograms but sent patients elsewhere for the exams. I am assuming that PP picked up the cost of the exam though.
  • ☠ Live Free Or Die ☠ 2012/05/05 01:03:24
    ☠ Live Free Or Die ☠
    +2
    I am saddened but not shocked.

2014/10/24 08:34:29