For those of you who think Romney will save you..... He flip flopped again.....

Teri- Oregon 2012/06/29 18:55:49
Mutt Romney is already backing off and saying he would preserve most of the health care legislation if elected. his little lie of repealing worked, he got 4 million dollars in donations after he announced he would repeal it, now that he has the money he is flip flopping back to " well I will preserve most of the health care bill. "

My question is, When are the American people going to wake up and realize you can not find salvation in any of the two party's. Want freedom again? Don't look towards Obama or Romney you will only be disappointed.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/thu-june-28-2012/roberts--r...

Read More: http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/thu-june-28-2012...

• mach 2012/07/09 02:15:19
    Romney sucks
    mach
    +1
    AHCA is etched in granite, and there's not a single part of it that's going to be repealed, period! Before the election, Mitt Romney will be pro-choice, anti NRA and telling his friends at Bain to invest in green energy.
  • Airhead 2012/07/07 22:35:54
    F*ck the elections, It's time for a revolution.
    Airhead
  • MarinerFH 2012/07/07 21:17:38
  • dominic... MarinerFH 2012/07/07 21:50:06
    dominic garcia
    +1
    Yeah.......Yeah.........thats right!!!!!!! I agree!!!!!!!!!
  • dominic garcia 2012/07/07 20:38:00 (edited)
    Obama sucks
    dominic garcia
    +1
    Experiences throughout life can help one see things differently and that is the case with Romney. No one is perfect and all of us have had occasions when we changed our way of thinking. Now.... Obama is a whole different story, he was indoctrinated by the communist, marxist, progressives around him. Obama flat out lies and is corrupt, there is no hope that Obama is ever going to change his way of thinking.
  • WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB 2012/07/07 04:32:05
    Romney and Obama sucks
    WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB
    +3
    Had all the indicators there in Massachusetts.
    "A skunk, by any other name, will never smell like a rose."
  • Tink123 WannaBe... 2012/07/07 04:53:57 (edited)
    Tink123
    +5
    Yep - cons fell for the same schtick with Romney that blue-dog dems fell for with Obama. There are the lies that people tell us and the lies that we tell ourselves. The lies we tell ourselves are far more dangerous than the lies that others tell us.

They fell for the lies they told themselves... what they 'want' to believe these two jokers might be versus what *they've openly said they are all along. The more obvious being the less obvious... So sad.
  • WannaBe... Tink123 2012/07/07 05:23:06
    WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB
    +3
    Just stepped outside, smoked a cig. Thinking about what is left of this "country", how the "people" have been deceived wholesale, and Dr. Ron running for Pres.

If he's lucky (blessed), he won't get the office. Then one of the two stage hands currently acting the part of "Presidential hopefuls" will get stuck with having to "preside" over the complete dismemberment of what was once a great and prosperous Nation.

The people here deserve what is coming. They have, as a good collective, turned their backs on truth, honesty, moral dealings among their fellows.

They consider the "Golden Rule" to be of non effect in their lives, while braying about their praying for "peace" for all Men.

Those moments deep in the still of the night, when the Word comes to me, and haunts me, convicts me... I now wonder if any "American" still hears God's voice?

Daniel posted something below;

• Tink123 WannaBe... 2012/07/07 05:29:41
    Tink123
    +3
    "They consider the "Golden Rule" to be of non effect in their lives, while braying about their praying for "peace" for all Men."

Wow... not long ago I was saying the same thing. Many have openly acknowledge fear of practicing the principles of their own God. They've deemed their own God's principles (Golden Rule being only one) "too dangerous for this day and age." Too unrealistic.

Dangerous business that, trying to play God. Saw that video - good stuff. Seems our thinking is the same on this matter - per usual. Is why I've been saying... it must collapse - is the only way. We can look at this from a "the sky is falling" perspective. But that's crazy irresponsible, imho. We have an obligation to our children to take decisive - foresighted action. That may just mean abandoning all the "givens" we held up to this point. But it will be worth it in the end.
  • WannaBe... Tink123 2012/07/07 05:39:06
    WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB
    +3
    Yes, the word of God is far too radical, and they now believe their perfection resides in and on their own works.

Foresight... prophetic.
  • Tink123 WannaBe... 2012/07/07 05:44:28
    Tink123
    +3
    His principles are perfect, the people are flawed... as we've spoken of before. It's not hard to see where this is going, and it's even less difficult to prepare. You mentioned once before - nothing not built by Hims can stand. So true... best be safe in a 'door-way' when those walls come down, know what I mean?
  • WannaBe... Tink123 2012/07/07 05:51:03
    WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB
    +3
    Way! I hear ya.
  • littleb... Tink123 2012/07/07 22:00:36
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    +1
    The really bad thing is that these two are not more than a small part of the Jokers on my list!
  • Tink123 littleb... 2012/07/07 22:28:20
    Tink123
    +1
    I couldn't agree more. I'd even take it a step further and say that Romney has the potential to do far more damage than Obama ever thought about doing. Reason being, the minute he takes office most of the people who've watched govt. like a hawk for the last 4 years will go right back to their couch, breathe a sigh of 'relief' and stop paying attention. That's when they'll jam the knife right in our back - what's left of it, that is.
  • littleb... Tink123 2012/07/08 22:43:50
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    +1
    Well general citizen apathy is why WE as a whole across the spectrum do not demand the Politicians get back to working FOR US as the Constitution intended!

If Romney is elected and people don't stay motivated it's on them! They need to see beyond what the media feeds them and the media will never embrace Romney! It's very clear in a sense they loathe Dr. Paul!

If he's elected much will depend on who he hires into his cabinet as well.
  • littlebuffalo55TBA 2012/07/07 03:44:55
    Romney and Obama sucks
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    +5
    Until WE as a People decide that WE are the Government....we will continue to get mediocre candidates served up to US by the two major Corrupt parties!

We've been told we had to have a black President. It's like they have convinced US a little checkbox to satisfy our guilt is all we need.

1. Woman President......... not yet

2. Black President.............Check

3. Morman President.........Not Yet but Free Magic Underware

4. Hispanic President........ Not Yet oh and which flavor?

5. Funny how Asian Americans never even get considered.

6. Irish/Catholic President..Check

When the Check Marks have become more important than the persons actual skill and integrity it's NO wonder we are lost!
  • C-ZAR™, Emperor of the PHÆT 2012/07/07 01:14:44
    Romney and Obama sucks
    C-ZAR™, Emperor of the PHÆT
    +5
    Some only think Romney will save them because he doesn't look like Obama
  • Tink123 C-ZAR™,... 2012/07/07 02:59:58
    Tink123
    +4
    Exactly
  • DDogbreath 2012/07/07 01:09:01
    Romney and Obama sucks
    DDogbreath
    +3
    Romney is a "serial flip flopper". There is no known cure for this condition. Perhaps he should get a "back bone", it couldn't hurt.
  • Tink123 2012/07/07 00:34:17
    Romney and Obama sucks
    Tink123
    +5
    Of course he did - anyone that didn't see that coming is hopelessly blind. Progs never repeal, they're the "reformers." And he is an admitted prog.

Neocons deserve exactly what they get on this one. But my money says as he flips - they flop. If those on the right were blind enough not to see who he really was, they're blind enough to defend him even when he's giving them the shaft.

Ain't that something?
  • littleb... Tink123 2012/07/07 03:31:29
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    +3
    Ok...so Romney Flip Flopped. Why is it when Obama changes his longtime stance as he did on Gay Marriage...it's called "evolving"? Funny how he "Evolves" right about Vote getting time!
  • Tink123 littleb... 2012/07/07 03:38:32
    Tink123
    +5
    I don't dispute Obama flip-flopping at all. But Romney is now flip-flopping on the one promise purposed to define the GOP's platform for this election cycle. That's a pretty big deal. And Repubs would serve themselves well to venomously mock it and beat it back with a club if need be.
  • littleb... Tink123 2012/07/07 03:49:50
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    +4
    I agree but profiling a specific group and using executive power to buy theirs is honestly in my view more than a big deal it's criminal!
  • Tink123 littleb... 2012/07/07 03:57:19
    Tink123
    +5
    Couldn't agree more :)
  • FeedFwd... littleb... 2012/07/07 05:07:27 (edited)
    FeedFwd ~POTL
    +2
    I think the point of this poll is to discuss Romney's flip flops. Nobody with a drop of sanity would vote for Obama. If he wins, we will fall as a nation. If Romney ends up being as bad, then we are screwed either way. I don't think you'll get too much argument about the virtues of Obama... only platitudes from his sycophantic (and insane) followers. Heck, my most liberal friend and supporter of socialist Bernie Sanders in Congress and lunatic Jim Hightower in Texas has now turned against Obama!
  • littleb... FeedFwd... 2012/07/07 05:22:38
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    +3
    I am only pointing out the irony of how it get's viewed in general. I am pointing out as well how the media labels it "Flip Flop" with Romney and "Evolving" with Obama.

This poll is an example of that! Romney has said all along there are parts of the bill that do make sense. And in truth there are! Virtually none of it or current works in a stagnate economy!

I believe Romney is not real breath of fresh air! If he get's elected much will depend on who he get's into his administration as well. Barack Obama failed early on in that and his replacements have been even worse.

At the end of the day it is unlikely I will vote for either corrupt major party candidate.
  • rocat littleb... 2012/07/07 04:04:25
    rocat
    +4
    have seen it said here on sh...
    by conservatives...
    if obama can "evolve" romney can too-
    that all politicians "evolve"-

that is what you are actually saying here...
    yes???
  • littleb... rocat 2012/07/07 04:07:41
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    +3
    Well in a sense. I think Tinka and I see things from a little different perspective but have the same core when it comes to seeing the hypocrisy of what either side will say or promise to get elected.
  • rocat littleb... 2012/07/07 04:14:41
    rocat
    +5
    relativism...
    is a dangerous thoughtway-

i read a thing a while back...
    about how the english language...
    seems designed for deception-
    a very interesting piece -
  • WannaBe... rocat 2012/07/07 04:29:04
    WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB
    +3
    Would love to see that essay.
  • rocat WannaBe... 2012/07/07 04:40:14
    rocat
    +4
    flip-flop..."evolve"-
    freeman..."terrorist"-

a theme for the evening emerges-
  • WannaBe... rocat 2012/07/07 04:56:00
    WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB
    +3
    One of my fav sayings, that used to drive my Daughter over the edge;

"Same difference."

;-)
  • rocat WannaBe... 2012/07/07 05:29:10
    rocat
    +3
    i had a teacher in 7th grade who said that-
    social studies-
    i could not stand her-

one time...we were studying china...
    she noted the abuses they perpetrated on their people-

i asked her...
    "then why do they call it the peoples republic?"

she angrily replied.
    after a bit of stammering...
    "they just do"

ahh american education...
    one missed opportunity after another-

it's ok tho...
    i figgered this one out on my own -lol
  • WannaBe... rocat 2012/07/07 05:40:21
  • littleb... rocat 2012/07/07 04:29:06
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    +3
    Interesting! I have read a few books on the English language and you have my curiosity. If you could email me here the title? I would be much oblidged!
  • rocat littleb... 2012/07/07 04:37:49
    rocat
    +4
    wish i could oblige...sorry-
    but i have read soooo many things over the years-

and i am not big on quotes and citations-
    i do not see knowledge as external to myself-
    i make it part of me-

i will poke around ...
    if i find...i'll send-
  • littleb... rocat 2012/07/07 04:40:17
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    +4
    I understand feel the same sometimes. Nice that you'd even try!
  • FeedFwd... rocat 2012/07/07 05:11:20
    FeedFwd ~POTL
    +1
    I think it has become more of a case that there are unfortunately only 2 choices and a libertarian isn't among them. Both will drive the country further in the abyss. One is pushing harder and faster than the other (and that would be Obama). Romney is drawing the lesser of evils vote. The thing that slays me is that after Obama you would think the pendulum would swing the other way. That it hasn't is frightening and frankly, perplexing!
  • rocat FeedFwd... 2012/07/07 05:31:36
    rocat
    +3
    only the effect of agency...
    can explain this perplexity-

identifying the agent...
    is enlightening-
  • FeedFwd... rocat 2012/07/07 05:50:47
    FeedFwd ~POTL
    +2
    Follow the money is the usual refrain and it usually works for me.

2014/11/24 15:17:47