For the disaffected voter: Will you take the time, and spend the money for conveyance, to vote for a presidential candidate in November, 2012?

Dodgerfan 2012/06/16 18:45:18
This poll is strictly for those who feel they have no clear choice in the presidential election and the winner in November will be no better for the country than the loser. Feel free to leave an opinion but please, this is not about voting for the lesser of two evils but whether you will go vote no matter what even if you just close your eyes and throw a dart.

• Magnus ☮ RP ☮ 2012 ☮ 2012/06/17 06:22:54
    Yes and...
    Magnus ☮ RP ☮ 2012 ☮
    +1
    I will be voting for Ron Paul. Neither Flip and especially not Flop will be getting mine, not unless it is through massive voter fraud that I am unaware of (but certainly seems to have been going on since 2008 and now 2012 against Ron Paul).
  • Dodgerfan Magnus ... 2012/06/17 13:22:03
    Dodgerfan
    +1
    If Wikipedia is correct, the candidate has to file as a write in candidate in each state. Will RP do that? That's why I've been saying, "if I can I will vote for Ron Paul" and otherwise I will stay home. I won't be misled by those saying a "no vote" is a vote for Obama. How absurd does it get? Not voting is a statement whereas voting in a one party system is a waste of time, energy and money.
  • Magnus ... Dodgerfan 2012/06/17 13:37:32
    Magnus ☮ RP ☮ 2012 ☮
    +1
    Perhaps all of us need to try and send him a message to do just that. I hope that he will. And agreed, on all points.
  • Dan ☮ R P ☮ 2012 ☮ 2012/06/16 20:09:33 (edited)
    Yes and...
    Dan ☮ R P ☮ 2012 ☮
    I think I do qualify considering the situation around the republican convention (I still support Paul for now, but I fear its best to now have a plan B).

This year I will vote, unlike last year. But this year I'm going to take a step in the right direction and vote either 3rd party or independent. I hope many do the same, even if we believe a 3rd party or independent cant win. That is because this is not about a battle between two clones. Its about a war between ideas that will continue long after this election.

2014/08/28 15:31:06