FLIGHT 370_ THE MOTHER OF ALL DECEPTION AND LIES AND COVER-UP OH MY AND WHY

evangelism_vision 2014/03/24 15:52:01

Many of you may agree and
maybe not but let’s look at this event and see what has really happened. You
all know many of the details so I will not go back over that here.

Let’s get right to my point.

1.
I believe that
Flight 370 never crashed but was hijacked

2.
I believe that
the United States Government knows where that Jet is

3.
I believe that the Jetliner is in Pakistan and being refitted with weapons of Mass Destruction
to be used in one of three sites: (A)
Israel, (B) New York City, (3) Washington DC

4.
Further, I believe
that all of the media knows that there is no crash site in the Indian Ocean and
that this is all deception intentionally to also cover up President Obama and
what he is doing while the National media focuses their attention on Flight 370

5.
Millions of Tax
Dollars are being wasted intentionally and that the White House may indeed have
played a part in the current events going on

6.
Did Flight 370
have enough fuel to make it to
Pakistan? Yes they did and that was confirmed by a Boeing individual

7.
We know that two
people on the flight were from
Iran and had false passports and Iran has already stated that they would attack Israel and the united States when they had the Nuclear technology.

WHAT HAS IRAN BEEN DOING WHILE THE EVENTS OF FLIGHT 370 TRANSPIRED?

WHAT HAS OBAMA BEEN UP TO?

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

POSSIBLE TARGETS OF THE RE-FITTED FLIGHT 370

ISRAEL

NEW YORK CITY

WASHINGTON DC

• Linnster 2014/03/25 13:35:51
    NO I BELIEVE IT CRASHED IN THE INDIAN OCEAN
    Linnster
    +3
    You think all the countries who have spent millions of dollars on a search and rescue effort are conspiring to cover up what you think is an Iranian plot? I think you need a new tin foil hat.

• Richard Brown 2014/09/08 18:43:01
    Richard Brown
    +1
    I think there are two components to this mystery. First, the pilot deliberately subjected the passengers to a high-altitude "depressurization" of the cabin to incapacitate them (hence, no phone calls, e-mails etc from the cabin). Secondly, I think the aircraft was off course, and not responding to attempts to establish communications with the aircraft. A friendly fleet (possibly U.S.) saw this as a possible act of terrorism, and shot the plane from the sky.
  • John Richard... 2014/09/08 18:51:29
    John
    +1
    Either that, or it actually did land on that remote Island, Diego Garcia, or whatever.
  • evangel... John 2014/09/08 22:17:05
    evangelism_vision
    Not Diego Garcia, been there..... Small and used for military purposes... American, Australian and even some British are there
  • evangel... Richard... 2014/09/08 22:15:22
    evangelism_vision
    Interesting.. I have a slightly different take...However I would agree with the first part of what you said. Yes that does make sense.

Now, this is what I believe, (1) a Spokesman at Boeing said that they had been tracking the airlines and that it went over Afganistan. The Airliner had the fuel to reach that far.

IF THAT IS TRUE... I believe that the Airliner will be used again but as a bomb and an opportunity to bring another building down... ????

The Question rises.... WHAT HAPPENED TO THE PASSENGERS ? They were either killed, or they are being held in a location to be boarded back on to believe that they are going home when in reality they will be used as the jetliners were used on 9/11

************ HOWEVER, I COULD BE WRONG AND YOU COULD BE RIGHT?

No one may ever know, or maybe sooner or later it will resurrect ?
  • John 2014/03/31 20:08:27 (edited)
    John
    +1
    All the contradictory news reports are beyond insane. Now they're changing the story of the pilot?/co-pilot's?, last words! I don't honestly believe this plane crashed somewhere in the South Indian Ocean, but because of the apparent lies and deception we've been treated to so far, I do believe the governments' know what happened and are feeding us BS. It's callous and cruel the way the families are being dicked around by all and sundry, and an utter disgrace. WTF is going on?? We ALL need to know the truth of what transpired here, based on real, tangible evidence, and I don't mean planted evidence!
  • evangel... John 2014/04/01 03:11:56
    evangelism_vision
    Thanks for the post..... I wish the Jetliner would be found but until it is, any Country may be a targer
  • John evangel... 2014/04/01 21:34:37
    John
    +2
    My pleasure. Have to say I couldn't agree with you more....
  • Halfhand 2014/03/25 20:03:50
    Halfhand
    +1
    Occam's Razor says the simplest solution is usually true. The more assumptions you have to make for your idea to be correct, the less likely it is the real story.
  • evangel... Halfhand 2014/03/26 12:55:32
    evangelism_vision
    possible...... no one knows
  • evangel... Halfhand 2014/04/01 03:12:21
    evangelism_vision
    Possible.. Thank you for coming
  • LEN 2014/03/25 17:29:55
    LEN
    +1
    But under strange circumstances.
  • smilen1122 2014/03/25 14:01:22
    smilen1122
    +1
    waiting ...
  • ConLibFraud 2014/03/25 13:57:26
    ConLibFraud
    +2
    Here is the bottom line ...

Whatever the government/media says happened, just the opposite is the truth.
  • Simpattyco 2014/03/25 13:49:46
    Simpattyco
    +1
    BUT I DON'T THINK THAT WAS EXPECTED Hijacking gone wrong .... look for a duplication of this event they won't stop
  • Linnster 2014/03/25 13:35:51
    Linnster
    +3
  • GOP Poison 2014/03/25 10:58:32
    GOP Poison
    +2
    Gee whiz... 9/11 and then the Boston massacre and then newtown and now this. Do you just call everything a hoax and then hope at least one of your wildass theorys come true?
  • ConLibF... GOP Poison 2014/03/25 14:00:04
    ConLibFraud
    +2
    Why do you always believe your government/media without question? And everything they tell you is hearsay. They never offer any evidence. All they have to do is say it and you believe it. You swallow hearsay like water.
  • GOP Poison ConLibF... 2014/03/25 17:59:42
    GOP Poison
    +1
    I do not listen to hearsay but it all depends on who is doing the talking. Yes I believe the boston massacre and Newtown happened. Why? Because it was on every news outlet. Oh yeah. That shooting at the batman premeire out in Colorado? That happened too.
  • ConLibF... GOP Poison 2014/03/25 18:24:23
    ConLibFraud
    +1
    You are disgusting. You believe government/media hearsay like you drink water. Thanks to you and your type America is totally toast.
  • USAF Vet 2014/03/25 06:34:39
    USAF Vet
    +3
    370 is at the bottom of the Indian Ocean, 23,000 feet down.
  • evangel... USAF Vet 2014/04/01 03:14:38
    evangelism_vision
    I personally believe it is in Iran or Pakistan and that it is being fitted for mass destruction. Further I believe the passengers are alive and they are living targets that will be used against either Israel, New York or Washington DC

I HOPE I AM WRONG
  • Monkey Man 2014/03/25 06:33:23
    Monkey Man
    +1
    I don't think there's any conspiracy on this one, I think the info we're getting might be deceptive but for a different reason, I think there's a possibility that the actual crash site hasn't been found and maybe they've planted wreckage to give the families closure and to sweep this under the rug and forget about it as soon as they can.
  • evangel... Monkey Man 2014/04/01 03:15:08
    evangelism_vision
    Thanks for the post Time will tell
  • missthang 2014/03/25 06:25:52 (edited)
    YES I BELIEVE THAT THE JET NEVER CRASHED AND THAT THE MEDIA IS COVERING UP AS...
    missthang
    +1
    Wow! Yes, I see what you are saying! I believe that this could be very true. I think there is way more to this plane then they are telling us!
  • Bobby Dale 2014/03/25 06:17:28
    Bobby Dale
    +3
    WE WILL NEVER KNOW THE TRUTH...RED FLAGS ALL OVER PLACE.
  • Simpattyco Bobby Dale 2014/03/25 13:51:07
    Simpattyco
    +1
    this is not over they'll try again
  • evangel... Simpattyco 2014/04/01 03:15:51
    evangelism_vision
    +1
    Yes Indeed
  • Simpattyco Bobby Dale 2014/03/25 13:55:07
    Simpattyco
    +1
    but if D.C. is the target not so bad think about it we get to start over
  • evangel... Bobby Dale 2014/04/01 03:15:37
    evangelism_vision
    Boy that is sure the truth
  • The New Old School 2014/03/24 20:33:49 (edited)
    The New Old School
    +1
    If that's the case, then were are all the passengers? Are they being held in a bunker? Have they all been executed? How do you control 240 people like that, especially in a plane, in a post 9/11 world where "hijacking" equates to "we're going to be turned into a bomb." That's a lot of crowd control.
  • evangel... The New... 2014/03/25 01:32:16
    evangelism_vision
    +1
    THANK YOU OLD SCHOOL..... VERY VERY GOOD QUESTION

I could be wrong but this is what I believe:

I believe the passengers are alive and being fed, and are hostage. I also believe that the Plane is being fitted with either a massive amount of C-4, or a nuclear devise and that when the time comes to fly that Airliner into his desired target, that those Passengers will be on that last flight.

I PRAY WITH ALL OF MY HEART THAT I AM WRONG BUT MY WIFE AND I FEEL IN OUR SPIRIT THAT WE ARE RIGHT

I believe also that the United States CIA and the NSA know right now this very minute where that Jetliner is and that looking for objects in the Indian Ocean is simply buying time and being used as a massive cover-up
  • Able 2014/03/24 17:28:38
    Able
    +2
    The potentially traitorous circumstances we can't rule out as impossible tell us how little the federal government is trusted.
  • evangel... Able 2014/03/24 19:23:05
    evangelism_vision
    +2
    I agree 100% and Thanks for posting
  • McRib Sandwich 2014/03/24 17:00:18
  • evangel... McRib S... 2014/03/24 19:24:29
    evangelism_vision
    Yes that is the question and I wonder of his wife going to China... raises any concerns? Maybe she was carrying a Diplomatic letter from Obama and in regards to the Flight 370?
  • Lerro DeHazel 2014/03/24 16:39:58
    Lerro DeHazel
    +1
    We, as a People, need to be reminded once in a while that Nature is not some icky-little toodley-do to be playing games with . . .
  • evangel... Lerro D... 2014/03/24 19:25:29
    evangelism_vision
    That is also true and yet at this point the possibility for anything ... raises concerns
  • Roblem BN-0 2014/03/24 16:35:45
    Roblem BN-0
    +2
    So, then you believe 9/11 was a US government job as well????????
  • evangel... Roblem ... 2014/03/24 19:26:49
    evangelism_vision
    +1
    No I am not one of those that believe the Government was involved in 9/11.. If by my post you thought that....THANK YOU FOR ASKING ME

No I do not Believe it was done by Bush... It was done by Radical Islamic Terrorist
  • Roblem ... evangel... 2014/03/24 19:29:26
    Roblem BN-0
    +2
    Interesting... thanks for answering.

2014/09/22 16:16:09