Flight 370: something stinks

Temlakos~POTL~PWCM~JLA~☆ 2014/03/25 21:17:28
Agree. There's something fishy about Flight 370 going down almost 180 degrees off course.
Disagree. Flight 370 went down in the Indian Ocean. What could be simpler?
I have another idea.
Do you buy the official line from the Prime Minister of Malaysia?

How does a flight go in the near-opposite direction from where it is supposed to fly, and wind up in the drink?

Why did they string us along, not to mention the loved ones of all those passengers?

Those same loved ones think their government officials, and the airline, are lying to them. And by extension, lying to the world.

And they're not alone.

CONSERVATIVENEWSANDVIEWS.COM reports:
Officially, Flight 370 went down in the Indian Ocean. But that outcome, after its roundabout course and stealthy flight, doesn't make sense.

reports officially flight 370 indian ocean outcome roundabout stealthy flight

Read More: http://www.conservativenewsandviews.com/2014/03/25...

• Risk 2014/03/25 21:36:38
    Agree. There's something fishy about Flight 370 going down almost 180 degrees...
    Risk
    +8
    Whatever happened, the sharks had a field day.

• david abe 2014/03/30 04:58:24 (edited)
    I have another idea.
    david abe
    +1
    I believe it was an electrical fire ,there have been several minor battery fires recently on Boeing aircraft!
  • Lorenzo 2014/03/28 18:56:47
    Lorenzo
    +2
    It is obvious the wreck of flight was an inside job. Otherwise, you have to believe gremlins or UFOs downed the plane.
  • Bureauc 0Bamao 2014/03/28 00:35:06
    I have another idea.
    Bureauc 0Bamao
    +2
    Sheila Jackson Lee apparently blames Boing......
    “I call upon the aviation industry to stop hiding behind costs and how much it costs and start ensuring that our pilots and our customers, our flying public, are safe,” she demanded. “Why do we have the capacity, uh, to dismantle the transponders? Why wasn't the emergency call already in place that it automatically signals when a[n] aircraft goes off its, uh, discerned or destinated – uh, destiny and destination – uh, as relates to, uh, its flight pattern. Why does it have to be done manually?”
  • DDogbreath 2014/03/27 22:27:25
    DDogbreath
    +2
    It's waiting on Diego Garcia being prepped for another false flag on the day this goes to a grand jury.

• Boo 2014/03/26 21:34:16
    I have another idea.
    Boo
    +2
    The recent explanation of a veteran pilot makes the most sense to me:

"...recent reports suggest there may have been a "catastrophic failure" from lack of pressurization or an electrical failure. If there were a sudden mechanical problem, the plane's direction suggests that the pilots were following protocol and attempting to make an emergency landing at the nearest airport."
  • fam. Doe 2014/03/26 20:17:56
    fam. Doe
    +2
    A Boeing 777 in stealth flight.....SURE!!!

Please dont tell that to the people from the pentagon...those spend trillions to get a stealth airplane from Lockheed. We dont want gen. Dempsey feel screwed.
  • Cool One 2014/03/26 17:28:46
    I have another idea.
    Cool One
    +3
    I wouldn't believe anything thing the Prime Minister of Malaysia says! You're right something smells like fish here! They offered the families of the survivors 5000 dollars! What a load!
  • fam. Doe Cool One 2014/03/26 20:08:59
  • Cool One fam. Doe 2014/03/26 20:40:00
    Cool One
    +2
    The bottom line Malaysia SUCKS BIGTIME! WHAT ARROGANCE!
  • fam. Doe Cool One 2014/03/26 20:48:06
    fam. Doe
    +1
    And then you are still expressing your self very diplomatic i must say.
  • Cool One fam. Doe 2014/03/26 20:59:23
    Cool One
    +2
    I can't help it! This is an emotional issue! You mean to tell me that Americans have gotten so complacent and brain dead that they will accept this cock and bull explanation that the Malaysian authorities are handing out! Is someone besides the families being financially compensated? This is BS!
  • fam. Doe Cool One 2014/03/26 21:20:55
  • Temlako... fam. Doe 2014/03/26 21:00:56
    +1
    The first lawyer is already filing a lawsuit against Malaysia Airlines and against the Boeing Group. She seems to say every 777 now in service is a similar accident waiting to happen.
  • Lerro DeHazel 2014/03/26 16:00:44
    I have another idea.
    Lerro DeHazel
    +1
    It is always about U S money . . . That is why the News is usally slow-in-arriving in the beginning . . . Once "they" get a handle on the money; then they will disclose more information to you . . . That tactic is not new . . . It's always like that.
  • brettw97 2014/03/26 16:00:40
    I have another idea.
    brettw97
    +1
    I agree with the official explanation to a point. It went down in the water. That's the only part I buy. Transponder turned off and the plane's way off course. There's much more there.
  • john Kills 2014/03/26 15:16:40
    I have another idea.
    john Kills
    First, was there really a flight 370?
    If there was a plane, I suspect it was taken and we will find out why it was taken sometime in the near future.
  • Bud 2014/03/26 15:09:34
    I have another idea.
    Bud
    +1
    In my opinion it was a case of pilot suicide. The course was chosen to make certain that the plane would not crash over land. Then the plane was permitted to fly until it ran out of fuel and eventually crashed in the southern Indian Ocean, sadly resulting in the deaths of all on board. Suicides think only of themselves, not the effects of their death on other people.
  • rand 2014/03/26 14:17:39
    rand
    The evidence becomes more clear by the day, but that has never stopped the conspiratorialists.
  • clance 2014/03/26 13:47:09
    I have another idea.
    clance
    +1
    With all the satellites that orbit this globe you mean to tell me that someone doesn't know where that plane is right now. I believe that one or more government(s) has knowledge of where that plane is right now, but will not let that information out cause it would expose their spy satellite network.
  • Bud clance 2014/03/26 15:12:20
    Bud
    What airport large enough to accept a triple seven would not have at least one individual with a big mouth?
  • john Kills Bud 2014/03/26 15:17:31
    john Kills
    A military base.
  • Bud john Kills 2014/03/26 15:23:04
    Bud
    Many, many mouths on a military base.
  • clance Bud 2014/03/26 21:33:40 (edited)
    clance
    +2
    One that is controlled by al Qaeda and in a country (Pakistan) which has proven numerous times that they are no friend of the West.

But my point is that either the US, China or some other country probably know where the aircraft is but aren't going to come forward with the information for fear of letting other countries know that they have spy satellites in the region.
  • asdf jkl; 2014/03/26 13:20:15
    asdf jkl;
    +3
    They either have no idea what happened or the truth is too disturbing to be released to the public.
  • JamesChevyII 2014/03/26 12:30:53
    JamesChevyII
    +2
    It appears every political person in the world could be considered a prevaricator? We will never know the truth of what happened to that flight.
  • kurtanderson1 2014/03/26 11:50:27
    kurtanderson1
    +2
    We'll never know the real story.
  • gurecho 2014/03/26 11:27:31
    I have another idea.
    gurecho
    +1
    I can't follow that trail any longer fasterkittykill blogspot com 2011 05 scrappy dog sunday_08 html
  • Luke 2014/03/26 10:56:55
    Luke
    +2
    We are being lied to AGAIN!......
  • doofiegirl BTO-t- BCRA-F ~... 2014/03/26 10:05:21
    doofiegirl  BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~
    +2
    I don't buy anything from any politician. I don't know what made the airplane go off course, and I will Not speculate, but I think there is a problem.
  • Donald Eric Kesler 2014/03/26 09:46:03
    I have another idea.
    Donald Eric Kesler
    +1
    We, the Illuminated Neophytes of the New World Order, are responsible for Malaysian Airlines Flight MH370. Neither the plane nor the passengers ever existed except on paper. We orchestrated this elaborate false flag operation so that no one would notice the heavy equipment we have moved to Antarctica.
  • Matt 2014/03/26 06:43:12
    Matt
    +1
    Every new vehicle or cell phone is equipped with something similar to "On Star" gps tracking. Some people actually pay for this privilege.

The only thing that we can be sure of is that we are being lied to.
  • Theresa 2014/03/26 06:42:33
    Theresa
    +1
    So the people who kept information from investigators now declare the flight crashed in the Indian Ocean? Give me a break. It is a total smokescreen. It does explain that they did not expect to find any of the passengers alive. It is easy to do this now the airline can be sued by the passenger's relatives. Meanwhile once this story is old news there will be an attack with a dirty bomb using a newly disguised 777.
  • Barbara 2014/03/26 05:11:49
    Barbara
    +2
    it doesn't make sense!! I feel so sorry for the family of the passengers, I get teary everytime I see them. Last night on the news here in Australia one of the son's spoke out about losing his parents from Queensland, it was so sad, poor guy was holding back the tears. I personally think all airlines shouldn't have got rid of the Flight engineers, the old days there was three crew flying the plane, now there is two and a computer. If there was one dodgy pilot the two crew members could hold him down, but now there is one on one. If there was a malfunction with the computer no one can over ride, in the old days with the 747's the engineer could manual over ride......yes technology is good, but it can also malfunction and lead to disaster, especially if you 1000's of feet in the air, we all have had a taste of malfunction computer systems either on our home computers or at work!! You also wonder if the pilots try to keep the plane in the air, locals saw the plane flying low, there could have been like I said problems with the computer. the pilots might not have been that experienced to crash land into the water. They reckon now they might not be able to get the black box because its between 3000 - 4000 ft deep......seems to be alot of excuses by the Malaysian Government. No wonder the Chinese people don't believe a word he says. I wonder how many people will travel Malaysian Airlines now.....I bet they go broke!!
  • drdos1943 Barbara 2014/03/26 07:29:30 (edited)
    drdos1943
    +1
    You are speculating.

The facts we know are that the co-pilot (not the captain) signed off with "All right, good night;" but now we know that the plane had already made its180 degree turn BEFORE the sign off. Within two minutes, one transponder was turned off manually. About 14 minutes later, the second responder was turned off. The plane then flew for about seven hours established by satellite pings. At that point, the fuel had to be exhausted and the plane was over the Indian Ocean.

THAT IS ALL WE KNOW. THOSE ARE THE FACTS.

The plane most probably is in 20,000 feet of water at the bottom of the Indian Ocean ... That is speculation also, but more reasonable speculation.
  • Barbara drdos1943 2014/03/28 02:34:56
    Barbara
    +2
    Of course I'm speculating, everybody is until they find the plane's black box. :)
  • drdos1943 Barbara 2014/03/28 03:13:29 (edited)
    drdos1943
    +1
    It took two years to recover the black boxes in the Flight 447 crash... and that was 12,000 ft under the ocean and they knew exactly where that plane went down. ... not in 20,000 ft as in this case and we have no clue yet as to where flight 570 went down.
  • Barbara drdos1943 2014/04/07 07:31:23
    Barbara
    +2
    I've changed my mind I think the plane was hijacked by terrorist and its not in the ocean at all. Just think how much explosives a boeing could hold and fly into a city and destroy it. Also, why were peoples mobile phones ringing days after the disappearance, if there under water the phone isn't going to ring, if the phone was flat, you would get a message the phone number you dialled isn't available....and what is with all these pings underwater, how can you have a ping near china another ping in the indian ocean....how many blackboxes are out there....it just doesn't make sense. I really think now there's a huge cover up.....well my husband thinks UFO's......I pray and hope that these people are held captive and alive
  • drdos1943 Barbara 2014/04/07 12:43:11
    drdos1943
    +1
    Don't demean your husband for UFO's. I'm one of those crazies who, when I was 15-16 years old, along with my parents, about 25-30 other people, a police officer, and two New York State troopers all thought we were hallucinating when we saw a huge metallic-looking object for about 30 seconds hovering, not more than 100-200 yards away over Lourdes Hospital in Binghamton, NY before it sped away like a blur. I had nightmares for weeks.

In this case, both UFO's and your theory are speculation. The only logical conclusion is that the aircraft is at the bottom of the Indian Ocean. Why? We do not know. ... and even that is speculation.
  • Barbara drdos1943 2014/04/08 01:05:07
    Barbara
    +1
    See I don't agree with your logic, I think were looking in the wrong place, everyone's focused that they took the indian ocean path and went into the sea, with multiple pings over here, over there.....hmmm how many balck boxes are in the ocean! how would we know if they did take the middle east path..."We don't", your speculating and so am I. I'm not demeaning my husband he's seen balls of light when he was 17 years old when he was hanging out at a park with his mates 3 of these balls fire just appeared bobbing around them, there was 7 people there that saw it. Being young boys they decided to chase them with sticks, but before that they threw rocks at it... ask my husband now and he would have ran the other way when he saw them....I suppose educating yourself over the years, puts a little fear in you. We've also seen them up at our holiday house which sits on 38 acres and is quite remote. Sitting around a camp fire at night I looked up and said to my husband whats that, he looked up and there was 9 balls of fire in the sky, it was like they were playing, one would drop at a rapid rate, then stop and go back up, they hovered there for about 15 mins before they took off in a easterly direction towards melbourne. I must admit I got an overwelming fear when i was looking at them ...
    See I don't agree with your logic, I think were looking in the wrong place, everyone's focused that they took the indian ocean path and went into the sea, with multiple pings over here, over there.....hmmm how many balck boxes are in the ocean! how would we know if they did take the middle east path..."We don't", your speculating and so am I. I'm not demeaning my husband he's seen balls of light when he was 17 years old when he was hanging out at a park with his mates 3 of these balls fire just appeared bobbing around them, there was 7 people there that saw it. Being young boys they decided to chase them with sticks, but before that they threw rocks at it... ask my husband now and he would have ran the other way when he saw them....I suppose educating yourself over the years, puts a little fear in you. We've also seen them up at our holiday house which sits on 38 acres and is quite remote. Sitting around a camp fire at night I looked up and said to my husband whats that, he looked up and there was 9 balls of fire in the sky, it was like they were playing, one would drop at a rapid rate, then stop and go back up, they hovered there for about 15 mins before they took off in a easterly direction towards melbourne. I must admit I got an overwelming fear when i was looking at them so I hid behind a tree. I think I've watched too many sy-fy shows and think that they zap me Lol! so I totally understand where your coming from with your encounter....its is kinda freaky when you come across these things, its just the unknown of what they will do!! Also, we were travelling back to melbourne the next day and we heard over the radio people were ringing in saying they sighted balls of light just outside melbourne last night, and it wasn't long after we saw them which was just after 8pm, they saw them at about 9.30pm....I've got this habit now of looking up. there certainly around.....
  • hayesml47 2014/03/26 04:26:32
    I have another idea.
    hayesml47
    +5
    There is nothing simple about this, from what we have been told, which in itself is nothing! It seems like every big event, and some not so big ones, the "news media" goes absolutely nuts with over reporting until we know even less than there was to know in the first place! CNN, MSNBC, and Fox went quite berserk with their black holes and terrorist plots! I really wonder how these "people" look at themselves in the mirror each morning! It seems like at least half to three quarters of the "news personalities" should be incarcerated in asylums!

2014/09/23 04:23:46