Five States Allow Capital Punishment In Child-Rape Cases That Don't Result In The Victim's Death. Texas is About to be the Sixth. How Do You Feel About KILLING a Child Rapist?

Cat 2007/06/18 02:54:04
Turkey has the RIGHT IDEA! Kill 'Em  All & Let God Sort 'Em Out!
I Believe in the Death Sentence Louisiana has which allows the death penalty for the aggravated rape of someone less than 12 years old
South Carolina and Oklahoma signed laws last year allowing the death penalty for people who repeatedly rape children. That's what I want !
Thank God for John Walsh & America's Most Wanted in other words they have done so much & I'm not sure right now which law is right.
Bill O' Reilly Keep after those scum sucking Politicians in Maine that PROTECT PEDOPHILES!
I am Against Capital Punishment under any circumstances
I Want a Law Where the Death Penalty is a "Possibility". BUT Soda Heads you know IN YOUR HEARTS the ACLU will shut the DEATH PENALTY ruling DOWN EVERY TIME IF THIS "Possibility" Law IS ENACTED.
ADD ILLEGAL ALIENS DRUNK DRIVERS WHO KILL in CAR WREAKS
What is the latest state to pass a form of "Jessica-s Law" -- named after 9-year-old Jessica Lunsford of Florida, who was abducted, abused, buried alive by John Evander Couey a known sex offender -- that includes sentencing some child rapists to death?Texas. Couey had an extensive criminal record that includes 24 charges including:
#1.Passing Bad Checks
#2.Disorderly Conduct
#3. Drunk and Disorderly
#4. Driving While Intoxicated
#5. Fraud
#6. Unlawful Possession of a Firearm (carrying a concealed weapon)
#7. Indecent Exposure
#8. Larceny
#9 Burglary 1978
#10. Lewd Act upon a Child Kissimmee, FL (1991)
#11. Drug Possession: Marijuana 2004
#12. Violating Probation Failure to register change address
#13. Burglary Charged 21-Mar-2005
#14. Sexual Battery Charged 21-Mar-2005
#15. Kidnapping Charged 21-Mar-2005
#16. Murder Charged 21-Mar-2005
Among others charges- DO YA THINK THE SYSTEM FAILED JESSICA?

or how about- 961 Child Rapes A Day In South Africa ?

With only a population of 40,000 people in the small town of Theunissen, six children are raped there every week. It must be made clear, all the rapes are committed by Blacks.

If you have six babies being raped every week in a small town of only 40,000 people, it means that 312 babies are being raped there EVERY YEAR. This amounts to .78% rapes of the population occurring there alone. That also means that in our Black ruled, sick South Africa, 961 child rapes occur every day. Shockingly, 40 children, some of them babies as young as six months old, are being raped by these depraved beasts every minute during every 24 hour day cycle. Very few of these perpetrators face prosecution under this government of criminals, for the criminals.
The above does not take into account the fact that many child and other rapes, are not being reported. Therefore, these rape statistics are only a fraction of what is actually taking place every day.Adult rapes are far more prevalent and frequent, and those statistics will make shocking reading! However, according to the SABC broadcasts and the press, there is very little crime in South Africa. They are in denial, just as Thabo Mbeki is in denial about the existence of Aids, claiming that he does not know anybody with Aids.!!!! Does that make you too sick to consider, do you just want to turn away in disbelief?
HERE ARE SOME WEBSITE TO CHECK:

·< http://www.doh.gov.za/department/foodcontrol/sa_municipal/fs-...
·< ********">http://www.brain.org.za/SUPPORT/provfs.html>********

COURT UPHOLDS DEATH SENTENCE FOR CHILD RAPE
POSTED: 10:58 a.m. EDT, May 23, 2007
NEW ORLEANS, Louisiana (AP) -- Louisiana's Supreme Court ruled Tuesday that a man may be executed for raping an 8-year-old girl, and lawyers say his case may become the test for whether the nation's highest court upholds the death penalty for someone who rapes a child.

Both sides say the sentence for Patrick Kennedy, 42, could expand a 1977 U.S. Supreme Court ruling that held the death penalty for rape violated the Eighth Amendment protection against cruel and unusual punishment. The high court said then that its ruling applied only to adult victims.
"As horrid as (rape) is and as harshly as we believe it should be condemned, death is inappropriate in this case," Picou said.

Louisiana law allows the death penalty for the aggravated rape of someone less than 12 years old.

"He's the only person in the United States on death row for non-homicide rape,"

The governors of South Carolina and Oklahoma signed laws last year allowing the death penalty for people who repeatedly rape children.

A bill that would allow the death penalty for a second offense of child rape is awaiting the governor's decision in Texas.

Georgia law allows death as a penalty for rape. Florida and Montana also have such laws, but authorities have said the penalty would be invoked only for rape of a child.

Just as a note I feel is germaine to this subject-1600 law enforcement officials have died in the line of duty in the last 10 years, that means 1 death every 53 hours or 166 per years. please go here-http://www.amw.com/index.cfm?home=1

I am going to list the States that have PASSED Jessica's Law or Have enacted provisions of Jessica’s Law, but not the law in its entirety. In the Trivia section. As Bill O' Reilly has pointed out and done many shows about and I will post media about Maine PROTECTS pedophiles.

You have read that I have said before that in the country of Turkey they give no quarter to rapists and pedophiles. Once they are in the system they are never heard of again, between the prisoners and the staff it's all she wrote.pital punishment in child-rape cases that don’t result in the victim’s death

• FanOreilly 2007/06/18 18:25:45
    I Believe in the Death Sentence Louisiana has which allows the death penalty ...
    FanOreilly
    +11
    A child rapist with an extensive criminal history deserves society's ultimate sanction.

I hope there is a special place in hell for this goblin.

• Billy the kid 2013/10/08 20:36:25
    Turkey has the RIGHT IDEA! Kill 'Em All & Let God Sort 'Em Out!
    Billy the kid
    I'd pull the switch (or whatever form the execution may take) myself-gladly.
  • marc 2011/09/22 16:08:46
    marc
    hypocrisy.. I've never seen any one so passsionate about executing murderers.
  • ~Goddess of Passion*Pain*Pl... 2009/09/21 02:05:50
    ~Goddess of Passion*Pain*Pleasure~
    I have answered no to all the Death penalty questions . But I just want to cut their nuts off, shove it down their throats, pour Clorox and alcohol on the cut and take a skinning knife and go down their backs. I think that they should be tortured all their life. They need to be sent to a prison where you don't get fed, there no beds, no nothing not even a window to see daylight. They need to stay in there their whole lives getting tortured until they croak their sorry asses over. That's IT.
  • sky blue pink - American 2009/06/14 11:48:38
    sky blue pink - American
    Except being Against.
    Mark Lundsford, should have hit a cold shower instead, I hold him partly responsible.
    I pray to God, that John Couey never sees the light of day ever again.
  • The Forsaken One 2009/03/14 14:02:14
    The Forsaken One
    +1
    i feel sorry for kids rapes......*sob*
  • fieldstone! 2009/03/10 22:47:31
    fieldstone!
    +1
    KILL HIM!! WAT DA FUK U WAITIN FUR????
  • vampireknightzero 2009/02/10 03:03:09
  • *SmileS* =) 2009/01/27 23:11:39
    *SmileS* =)
    +1
    just kill the dumb bastered but befire u do cut off his mother fucken dick he won't need it
  • Cat *SmileS... 2009/01/27 23:22:06
  • nypoet22 2009/01/06 03:26:23
    nypoet22
    +1
    i do support the death penalty for certain repeat offenders of this type, but these are some very strange options!
  • Cat nypoet22 2009/01/18 20:29:17
    Cat
    My polls are always interesting well researched and colorful if not occasionally BASISED!
  • RANDJA 2008/11/06 04:33:08
    RANDJA
    +1
    RAPE A CHILD, PAY THE PIPER FUCKER, ASK GOD FOR HIS MERCY, I AM SORRY I HAVE NONE FOR YOU........
  • Ronin 2008/10/13 04:09:16
    Ronin
    +3
    How do I FEEL about killing a child rapist?

It's not a feeling per say, as it just numbs me. There is no feeling in the sense of what needs to be done to the person doing that sort of torture. Because that's exactly what it is to a child, torture. There is a subculture of hatred and evil within man, that permeates our culture at the core. These are the scum that should not be allowed to live. I have a great passion for human life. I believe it's valuable. I am a person that believes in a higher power, as I am a man of faith. With that, I would never deliberately hurt another human being, unless God forbid in self defense of myself, or my family.

However, ... I do believe in the kind of justice that the barbarians had some hundreds of years ago, for a person that would desecrate and defile human life, such as these spineless little ferrets would. Which is immediate, swift, blinding punishment, so hostile, it makes the rapist shiver in his bones. As a parent, I believe and condone this kind of punishment for these kinds of disgusting human beings, without hesitation. I don't just believe this world would be a better place without them, ... I'm convinced.
  • batbra 2008/10/13 02:04:08
    batbra
    +2
    Let God find proper punishment. Lethal injection for this monster.
  • BillTheDrifter 2008/09/18 06:36:42
    South Carolina and Oklahoma signed laws last year allowing the death penalty ...
    BillTheDrifter
    Bill O'Reilly is a scumbag, the ACLU protects EVERYONE's rights, so stop whining you neo-con fxck. Anyway, if someone is a repeat offender, kill em on the spot. JUST MAKE SURE THERE IS PROOF. Just because someone is registered as a sex offender doesn't mean that they're always on the prowl. With that said, most are.
  • Pierced Princess 2008/09/07 10:18:16
    Pierced Princess
    +3
    He deserves to rot in hell
  • doggie 2008/09/03 06:03:17
    Thank God for John Walsh & America's Most Wanted in other words they have don...
    doggie
    +1
    i think each sentence depends on the case. i dont know about death but i do believe they should have steep punishment.
  • KellySaunders5 2008/08/24 03:37:30
    KellySaunders5
    +1
    And, to tell you the truth, charges should be brought against teachers who rape kids sparingly. Some teachers date their students because both of them truly love each other and that should be legal if you ask me.
  • Cat KellySa... 2008/08/24 03:39:02
    Cat
    THANK YOU SO MUCH !!! I am so much in agreement!
  • KellySa... Cat 2008/09/06 13:33:07
    KellySaunders5
    Finally, somebody shares the same view as me!
  • RANDJA KellySa... 2008/11/06 04:35:50
    RANDJA
    WHERE NOT TALKING ABOUT TEACHERS FUCKING TEENAGE BOYS HERE
  • KellySa... RANDJA 2008/11/08 16:03:45
    KellySaunders5
    I mean just in general. If the youth wanted to have sex than it should be legal. But if they don't want to, that's a whole different story. And the charges against them should be steeper than if they raped an adult, but death is not suitable for any crime. Period.

There might be people who disagree with me, and that's alright. I have stated my opinions and beliefs, and if somebody thinks that I'm crazy, so be it. I already know I am!
  • fireware0062 2008/07/18 16:35:13
    fireware0062
    +1
    public execution, make sure they show on the big screen in all maximum security prisons! in HD!!
  • EF 2008/07/01 05:48:30
    EF
    +1
    They are worthless to society.
  • soper 2008/07/01 02:00:27
    soper
    +1
    lock them up, weld them in their cell, throw away the key.....
  • SouthernB 2008/06/28 21:29:03 (edited)
    SouthernB
    +3
    Cases like this give a classic illustration of how our nation has changed for the worse. And since this question was posted I think that the U.S. Supreme Court has now disallowed execution for child rapists altogether, regardless of circumstances. If you want a reason that vigilante justice is required in some cases, where the government fails and fails drastically, here it is.
  • SouthernB SouthernB 2008/06/28 21:31:29
    SouthernB
    +3
    Oh, and by the way, can we subject the ACLU to the death penalty? Now THAT'S one execution that I would pay good money to see!
  • Ronin SouthernB 2008/10/13 04:21:18 (edited)
    Ronin
    +1
    I have to agree. I find it fascinating that you get some responses from people, that is so wishy washy, thinking about the attacker as if they had rights. This, coming from people, that don't even have children. We'll see what their attitude is when they have children and God forbid something like this happens. Believe me, these people will all of a sudden sing a different tune.

We like to think we're so high up on the food chain. And we're just not. I'm sorry, I'm not a person that believes that everyone on death row needs to die. In many cases I don't even believe the death penalty would really be that justified.

However, when you are dealing with such innocence, as a child. Helpless. At the mercy of their attacker. You want me to have sympathy for him? I say this to all you non-parent liberals, are you kidding me? I look at it this way. As docile a man I am at my core, I would have to forego my belief system, for the kind of punishment so violent, that when I was done, hamburger meat would look more palatable.
  • RANDJA SouthernB 2008/11/06 04:41:44
    RANDJA
    +1
    WE WOULDNT BE ABLE TO FIND A VENUE LARGE ENOUGH
  • shortyz 2008/06/28 15:32:35
    shortyz
    +3
    I want them to go through every single moment they did to those children and see how they like it.. And they should get it 100x's worse..
  • Kebby 2008/06/21 14:49:35 (edited)
    Kebby
    +1
    I am choosing undecided because nothing quite fit. Those who molest do unimaginable damage to a child that lasts a life time. They have committed murder not in the physical sense but in every other way. People bring up the bible and say things like they are sick we need to forgive - bull - They need to be put to death these people do not stop they are not cured the man who buried Jessica alive was an old man with a long history of offenses try to imagine her fear,her pain, alone, beaten, molested, raped, then in darkness buried alive, oxygen slowly going away her lungs burning as she gasped for air she struggled perhaps she tried to claw her way out. Keep that in mind when try to forgive him when you say we shouldn't judge and condem him to death. Jesus said to one of his disciples trying to keep a child from him. He who harms the least of these harms me also. Because they are a detriment to society because they cannot be cured because they infect those they touch with self loathing, an inability to trust, to have a normal relationship, some to promiscuity, drug and or alcohol abuse, some to suicide. Should they live - NO NOT A SINGLE ONE.
  • Dandy 2008/06/17 01:46:18
    Dandy
    +2
    When I was pregnant with my daughter there was a case of rape inflicted on a 7 week old baby. That has stuck with me. I used to be very liberal about the death penalty, but when it comes to raping children, the death penalty needs to be an option.
  • Angrywhiteman 2008/05/10 17:49:58
  • SouthernB Angrywh... 2008/06/28 21:33:14
    SouthernB
    +1
    Not sure what the answer was that got moderated away, but the vote is good! Have a Rave on me.
  • Donnie 2008/04/22 02:58:21
    Donnie
    +2
    It should be a federal law.
  • KAT 2008/03/28 11:16:53 (edited)
    KAT
    +2
    once gone you can never get it back all you can do is pray to forgive and move on. maybe some can change but most will not
  • birdiegrl 2008/03/26 13:53:31
    Bill O' Reilly Keep after those scum sucking Politicians in Maine that PROTEC...
    birdiegrl
    +2
    I think that all states should have the death sentence in child rape cases.
  • angie ~ MCCAIN / PALIN 08 2008/03/06 06:24:20
  • psycho 2008/03/05 21:56:45
    psycho
    +3
    stone them to death in a public setting.
  • angel_of_madness 2008/01/22 00:49:50
    angel_of_madness
    +2
    although I don't think there is a cut off age for rape, it's destroys people no matter how old they are.

Anyway any of thise points are better than how pedophiles are treated here in germany, even repeating offenders only get a maximum of 7 years for raping and killing a child and they have a chance of early release after 3 years for good behaviour, that sick in my opinion.

2014/08/01 03:52:04