Fembot: Would You Have Sex With A Robot?

Grace W. Bush 2008/12/11 18:16:41
I Will Have Sex With Fembots or Malebots
Fembots? I Will Never Have Sex With A Robot
A genious inventor named Le Trung who has never had a real girlfriend has successfully created his own perfect girlfriend, a robot. The fembot, Aiko; can do the cleaning, mix Trung's favorite drink and read him newspaper headlines. The fembot acts like any other woman will. If you grab her in a certain way she might react differently. Aiko may be even slap you if you squeeze her body parts. Aiko actually means "love child" in Japanese but the software engineer denies he has created the robot for sex. Better yet. Aiko has been also programmed to simulate an orgasm. Creating Aiko has cost Le Trung around $21,000, with much of the money coming from credit cards and the sale of his car. Trung is currently working to improve his "girlfriend" in other ways.

money credit cards sale car trung working improve girlfriend ways

Would you have sex with her?

credit cards sale car trung working improve girlfriend ways sex

• azukitaa 2008/12/12 02:45:10
    azukitaa
    +4
    fembots sex robot

Just wait until he invents the menstrual cycle chip.

• uscmd75@yahoo.com 2011/10/13 00:43:59
    uscmd75@yahoo.com
    I wish there was a 3rd choice, undecided. What crossed my mind is things like prison or the military or space travel, the arctic or antarctic places where companionship is severely limited. I would find it tough to get enthused by a hundred pounds of plastic. But who knows. LOL..........Just like the "someone" who felt erectile dysfunction and hair growth were bigger problems then serious life threatening illnesses that have yet to be cured........I can see why inventors would spend money developing a sexbot. Like they say in advertising "sex sells."

The fit and health channel program about sexbots was pretty telling in terms of characteristics in common of those actively seeking a sex robot. Shy, insecure, extremely fearful of rejection, low self esteem. Traits that would make relationships problematic.....traits that could predispose an individual towards seeking non living companionship. I almost typed inanimate........but pretty soon that may be inaccurate.
  • Blood Bringer 2010/01/03 10:06:38
    Blood Bringer
    +3
    If i needed it i guess its better than masturbation. just a little scared of vaginal shocking
  • Tester 2009/10/11 22:46:26
    Tester
    Ya, I am a total Sci Fi geek and big into technology ... plus the one large payment is bound to be cheaper in the long run then all the "Escorts" I pay ... Hell two of them are on my payroll ... Its cheaper that way.
  • MrSexyPants 2009/01/08 20:08:46
    MrSexyPants
    yeah, that just doesn't seem too fun... having sex with a machine... and it'd just be hella creepy cuz it's not like a lil' vibrator or something. It's got a face!! How weird is that?! No... I couldn't.... lol.
  • boomer 2009/01/08 16:51:50
    boomer
    +1
    how low you gotta stoop?
  • JoeyJordisonIsGod 2009/01/08 00:13:43
  • Fabio 2009/01/07 23:47:18
    Fabio
    Certainly not with a robot, but if "she" was sentient and possessed an advanced AI which actually replicates intelligence instead of simulating it, then it would be an entirely different matter as we would deal with an actual specie.
  • Phantom is loved by Stormy! 2009/01/07 22:47:26 (edited)
    Phantom is loved by Stormy!
    I don't think I will anyways. I would like a girl I can talk to and such. These seem only to be tools for those depraved.

But, if you can't even tell that it's not human, how are we going to be able to make such a decision? And yes, I'm aware that these bots are still artificial looking, but what about in the future where they look just like a regular human that it would be near impossible to tell the difference without a closer inspection? It looks like that's what these people creating fembots seems to be trying to do.
  • TheRevo 2009/01/07 14:04:10
    TheRevo
    A robot in bed? Sounds like my last girlfriend.
  • Shadow13 2008/12/31 18:56:09
    Shadow13
    Sex is more than a self gratifying act. It fufills several psychological needs that requires two interacting people. Sex with a Fembot would be biased towards masterbation but more appropriately sticking your penis in the hottub jet at you local Holiday Inn would be the closer comparison. After all you just spent $21,000 to make a girl robot to have sex with it. For $21,000 you could probably afford you're own girlfriend, or in many cases of men who would do this, hire 21 high priced prostitutes.
  • viper4358 2008/12/31 17:56:44
    viper4358
    At least you don't have to feed her and you can shut her off. She won't get jealous if you come home from work late after stopping by the bar for a few beers.
  • Nick 2008/12/31 17:19:03
    Nick
    I can see the value in them though.

Many people have interpersonal relationship issues. This could allow them NOT to turn into sexually frustrated sociopaths...
  • biggman100 2008/12/31 15:48:00
    biggman100
    For that kind of money couldnt he have bought one of thsoe russian brides who are always advertising on the internet.
  • Nick biggman100 2008/12/31 17:21:13
    Nick
    But then you have to feed them, clothe them, talk to them...

...and once they become citizens, what's keeping them from ditching you and taking half your crap???
  • biggman100 Nick 2008/12/31 20:47:56 (edited)
    biggman100
    Who says they have to become citizens. And isnt a prenup supposed to stop them from taking anything. And one thing i just noticed, the article says he created the perfect girlfriend, but yet she talks.
  • Nick biggman100 2009/01/05 17:48:04
    Nick
    I was referring to Russian brides.

I agree with you completely. I didn't notice that the robot talks. They would still have the convenience of an "off" or "mute" button... lol...
  • My husband calls me biscuit 2008/12/14 19:57:28
    My husband calls me biscuit
    +1
    As a married straight woman, I don't have sex with women anyway, let alone a fake one. Only my husband gets my goodies, lol!!!
  • Peter Quan 2008/12/14 04:04:05
    Peter Quan
    +1
    robots still have viruses
  • Nick Peter Quan 2008/12/31 17:26:24
    Nick
    Like the dreaded W32.Herpes trojan...
  • Peter Quan Nick 2008/12/31 17:36:14
    Peter Quan
    antivirus software would be the condom
  • P-Funk 2008/12/13 20:42:03
    P-Funk
    +2
    That guy is sick and twisted. He definitely should not be allowed to breed -- but a robot isn't the answer. Cyanide is.
  • Ronin 2008/12/13 14:51:29
    Ronin
    I say this with all due respect to the inventor. But this guy is in dire need of a blowjob.
  • ... 2008/12/13 09:11:36
  • Wizard 2008/12/13 07:17:53 (edited)
    Wizard
    His doll looks very advanced...however, I feel the technology has a way to go yet before a fembot is preferable or equal to a woman. However, for a bachelor, a sexy fembot might make an interesting toy, or an easy date if the bachelor is a bit homely.

The really big question is...if a man has sex with his fembot...is he cheating? Until they become more human, I think most would just allude it is a perverse toy not worthy of getting jealous of. But a fully enhanced andriod like in a Blade Runner type, may create some men as lifetime bachelors by choice. After all, if you're a guy and could sleep with a fully functional super model android...wouldn't you make the android a prefered choice? I think most guys would. Better yet...an android that is internally sanitized cannot spread STD's, especially if you own the model. Andriods will certainly force new definitions on what a prostitute is. BTW - I'm not going to have sex with a malebot. I'm heterosexual...even if it's not human...it would still feel yucky to me.
  • iKenzie 2008/12/12 21:47:08
    iKenzie
    +1
    ill have to pass on that one.
    like after their done wit you, and you not that great...they'll kill you or
    some crazy shit like that.
  • Stace81 2008/12/12 18:02:01
    Stace81
    +1
    Naah, I'll pass. Even if it acts somewhat real, it's not.
  • Frank &... Stace81 2011/06/28 01:37:07
    Frank & Sharon Murphy & Sheehan
    +3
    I wonder if women think about weather a vibrator is real or not, I mean it cannot take out the garbage but from some women I know they swear by them. Always ready, not watching football or drinking beer. And it never stops performing regardless of age, batteries are an issue although
  • conrman 2008/12/12 17:59:02 (edited)
    conrman
    +1
    No substitute for the real deal......

well, um.......any redheads?
  • justimike 2008/12/12 17:45:40
    justimike
    Thats really weird...I would be scared...LoL!!!
  • ronbo 2008/12/12 17:12:49
    ronbo
    +1
    Considering how much of a pain in the rear real women can be, it may not be a bad alternative. If only she were more life and humanlike. With my luck,she,d still get a headache in bed,want a divorce and alimony.
  • galengargirl90 2008/12/12 16:37:54
    galengargirl90
    heeelllll no, that is creepy.
  • Cloud Nine Fairy 2008/12/12 16:26:52
    Cloud Nine Fairy
    +1
    After seeing iRobot, NO THANKS!
  • The heartless 2008/12/12 13:51:28
    The heartless
    This is truly sick...if i man can't find a woman to do this activity with then that's pretty sad and pathetic.
  • DeathSl... The hea... 2008/12/17 05:15:46 (edited)
    DeathSlayer
    +1
    "pretty sad and pathetic."

um...... are you apathetic towards men that can't find a girl/woman to do it with? Where's a sense of sympathy and "dang, he REALLY needs it" when that feeling is really needed on a thread. Give us single guys a break! We're trying, and for at least some of us it's not our fault YOU cheated on us and left us. We're just unlucky or happen to get screwed over, so cut us some slack!!!
  • The hea... DeathSl... 2008/12/17 08:13:48
    The heartless
    +1
    Give you guys a break? Please....i don't have any sympathy for a guy that wants to wank a fembot..why don't you go and abuse someone else in this thread that thinks the same way as me...i don't know why you're telling me "I CHEATED ON us" because i have never ever cheated on a guy in my whole life...and too me guys are the ones who the problem i had one guy leave me and the other i dumped cuz he wasn't worth the hastle anymore. i'm sick and tired of people abusing me because they don't like my opinion. This is a website designed to give opinions i gave mine and too bad if noone likes it.
  • DeathSl... The hea... 2008/12/25 03:12:18
    DeathSlayer
    +1
    ... this is based on my experience, not yours. I was calling out to women in general, not specifically you. And just like your name suggests, you really are heartless, and coincidentally many tyrants were heartless...... just a thought.
  • The hea... DeathSl... 2008/12/25 08:32:49 (edited)
    The heartless
    +1
    with a name like deathslayer you are equally heartless, and calling me heartless because i said that i don't have sympathy for a man that wanks a fembot is lame and if you say that all women cheated on you or men in general is heartless as well you're a hypocrite...and what's your "experience" - wanking a fembot? lol that's just desperate.

i don't have time for people who want to wank fembots...get in the real world please.
  • DeathSl... The hea... 2008/12/30 23:05:37
    DeathSlayer
    +1
    FYI DeathSlayer is a person who "slays"/delays death, which indicates a cleric, priest, or doctor. There is only one doctor I know who acts heartless, and Gregory House isn't even a real doctor. My experience is dating, not "wanking" a fem bot, and it's not my fault girls seem so nice but then turn into cheating b****es. I've been hurt, but I guess I should have remembered that you're heartless, and if you had any feelings towards me they'd be hate and despise because I "happen" to be unlucky and don't deserve to live. But I've been in the real world, and I've been shot down too many times. My comfort affects everyone but myself, and no one has really been successful in helping me- have they really tried? If I haven't brought up even a microliter of water in your eyes, do you deserve to be called a human being or even a vessel known as a human?
  • The hea... DeathSl... 2008/12/31 00:25:06
    The heartless
    +1
    i don't want your psycho babble because i have problems myself and i haven't been cured of them either...you don't know me so what fucken right do you to judge me...by calling me heartless? NONE ABSOLUTELY NONE...i am very kind hearted person in real life but you will never know that because you will never meet me. i am a HUMAN BEING...and i do cry tears and i do have a heart and FYI my name is a the name of a song. i don't want to talk to you anymore so i am going to block you...there is more point to this argument.
  • Deviant... The hea... 2009/08/08 10:28:14 (edited)
    DeviantCarnifex
    +2
    If you were truly kind than you wouldn't judge someone who decides to date or have sex with a fem bot, and if you were really stepping in reality you'll know why.Reason's to why a person would prefer a fem bot could be because they may have suffered some sort of childhood trauma or has a sort of mental illness that could very well deprive them from normal social activities. This could also be a form of stress relief for some, and can also be an alternative for the emotionally injured, who don't want to risk getting their feelings getting hurt. So why would you not have sympathy for them? They are likely to be average people like you and me. It's not like their rapist, serial killers, drug dealers, or gangsters. Their not hurting anyone with their decisions. So next time think twice before you judge anyone's preferences, just because you don't feel the same about it. And NEVER say NEVER. Cuz it only takes a series of strong events and experiences to change someone's mind.

2014/12/22 03:33:03