FEMA CAMPS ARE OPENING FOR BUSINESS SOON! ARE YOU GOING TO BE CHECKING IN? 10's of 1000's of positions opening "NATION WIDE" for interment operations, chk your local National Guard job postings and federal employment postings. Watch video for m/info

uguess 2012/06/03 09:25:46
I have watch the entire video and it has to be stopped !
I'm not watching the video, The FEDs are here to protect me
I watched the video and will apply for a job, its CYA time for me.
Nothing here is true, its all tin foil and pipe dreams
FEMA CAMPS ,  WOW A NEW VACTION SPOT ?

Internment/Resettlement Specialist

(31E)

fema campsInternment/Resettlement Specialist

(31E)

Enlisted - Officer - Active Duty - Army Reserve - Open to Women - Entry Level
Description

Internment / resettlement specialists are primarily responsible for
day-to-day operations in a military confinement/correctional facility or
detention/internment/relocation facility.
Job Duties

Supervision of confinement and detention operations External security to facilities Counseling/guidance to individual prisoners within a rehabilitative program Records of prisoners/internees and their programs Nation-Wide Openings

IT’S MORE THAN JUST A SALARY

The Congressional Budget Office recently estimated that the
average active duty service member receives an Army benefits and pay
compensation package worth $99,000. Noncash compensation represents
almost 60 percent of this package. Noncash compensation includes health
care, retirement pay, child care and free or subsidized food, housing
and education. Coupled with regular cash compensation, this adds up to
attractive military compensation for Soldiers.

Internment/Resettlement Specialist

(31E)

FYI: “The Modern Liberal believes in the supremacy of the state, thereby
rejecting the principles of the Declaration and the order of the civil
society, in whole or part. For the Modern Liberal, the individual’s
imperfection and personal pursuits impede the objective of a utopian
state. In this, Modern Liberalism promotes what French historian Alexis
de Tocqueville described as ‘soft tyranny’, which becomes increasingly
more oppressive, potentially leading to a hard tyranny (some form of
totalitarianism).
As the word ‘liberal’ is, in its classical meaning,
the opposite of authoritarian, it is more accurate, therefore, to
characterize the Modern Liberal as a Statist.” ref: Mark R. Levin, Liberty and Tyranny, (New York: Threshold Editions, 2009), p. 4.

Read More: http://www.goarmy.com/careers-and-jobs/browse-care...

• Shadow13 2012/06/03 18:17:05 (edited)
    Shadow13
    +17
    If you are going to kill a whole bunch of people, why would you bother with putting them in pretty little boxes and burying them in burial vaults? I mean wouldn't it just be easier to throw them in an incinerator and then shovel out the ashes every now and then? See it's cost saving rational thinking that will score me the sweet job.

My god, you people are a bunch of gullible fools. The 31 series is military police, and the internment camps they refer to are for enemy combatants and prisoners in foreign countries that pose a national security risk. You know the POW camps that have been in use since, forever. The military is forbidden from being used as a police force since the days of the nation's founding.

I love how you "Patriots" plan to rise up due to unsubstantiated rumors and engage our men and women in uniform in combat. That ladies and gentlemen is insurrection and treason a capital offense. And the poster and distributors of such ridiculous claims are guilty of sedition. All of you are traitors to the American people for believing such nonsense.

Everyone seems to be using the same source for ALL of their information in this. Let me ask you what is more likely? That there is a secret conspiracy to murder millions of Americans a secret shared among many thousan...

Everyone seems to be using the same source for ALL of their information in this. Let me ask you what is more likely? That there is a secret conspiracy to murder millions of Americans a secret shared among many thousand people and none of them have spoken against it with the sole exception of an anonymous source to directly contacting Alex Jones, or that this is bunk designed solely to garner ratings for their shows, blogs, newsletters, and books that the "faithful" lap up.

Post block: Classy. The Author of this poll has blocked me from commenting to his accusations of me being a communist. Remember, that accusation has been used by many right wing regimes that conducted their own purges. Pinochet, Hitler, just to name a few. Disinformation, the weaving of conspiracies and myths is exactly what led the German people to turn a blind eye to the persecution and murder of the Jews, Homosexuals, the sick, intellectuals, and those who dissented.

• uguess Pedro D... 2012/06/21 08:39:16
    uguess
    +1
    THIS IS WHAT THE TRUTH IS, BEEN RESEARCHED AND VERIFIED

THIS IS WHAT THE US GOVERNMENT IS SAYING !
  • Pedro D... uguess 2012/06/21 12:26:39
    Pedro Doller ~Inc.
    +1
    Sure looks like that.
  • Swampdog PWCM 2012/06/03 17:27:48
    Swampdog PWCM
    +5
    What are they going to do with 4 million MRE's? FEMA ordered them months ago.
  • moonchild 2012/06/03 17:26:16 (edited)
    moonchild
    +14
    Good God. Do you people really buy into this B.S.??

I like how the idiot blocks me after you all come in with your rush of insults. This wont change facts, and facts are you guys are completely daft. LOL- wake up. grow up. get mental help. do something..

TO DANIEL ONLY- You're pretending to be all patriotic yet you block me for having a different opinion than you do. This country should be very afraid, but not of FEMA. We should be afraid of people like you, who are so quick to label someone anti- everything for not subscribing to some off the wall conspiracy theory. YOU and your HATE is what is wrong with this country.

I'd like you to look back at all the other conspiracy theories over the decades, and tell me which ones have come to be true? ..... I'll wait.....
    None, you say?...... think about it for a few more minutes.... got nothing? I didn't think so.
  • Israel moonchild 2012/06/03 20:16:44
  • words t... Israel 2012/06/03 23:31:45
    words to live by
    +2
    another Obama sheeple.....
  • Israel words t... 2012/06/04 18:46:44
  • uguess Israel 2012/06/04 08:38:30
    uguess
    +1
    TO MOONCHILD ONLY !

YOU ARE a FRIGGIN MARXIST/ COMMUNIST / LIBERAL / PROGRESSIVE / SOCIALIST / DRACONIAN / ACCESSORY TO THE MURDER OF BILLION OF INNOCENT PEOPLE ! YOUR LIES AND DECEPTION COME STRAIGHT FROM EVIL.

YOU ARE ANTI GOD, ANTI CAPITALISM/ ANTI SOVEREIGNTY and YOU AND YOUR KIND SERIOUSLY WANT TO enslave all. JUST LIKE THE NAZI PARTY DID, BUT TODAY YOU CALL IT THE DNC / GOP, YOU CAN follow YOUR COMRADES / PARTY MEMBERS straight to hell! because that is where you will END UP SOMEDAY.

HISTORY DICTATES THAT AUTHORITATIVE DICTATORIAL SYSTEMS SOONER OR LATER ARE DESTROYED ! THERE NOT ONE THAT HAS SURVIVED THE TEST OF TIME. BUT MANY GENERATIONS PAY WITH THEIR LIVES FOLLOWING SUCH A SYSTEM. RECORDABLE HISTORY ESTIMATES OVER 1.5 BILLION HAVE DIED BECAUSE OF PEOPLE JUST LIKE YOU AND YOU BELIEFS.

person communist agnostic progressive enslave straight
  • Israel moonchild 2012/06/04 19:07:21
  • stormy rae 2012/06/03 16:34:20
    stormy rae
    +4
    im thinking of a plan b
  • mk, Smartass Oracle 2012/06/03 15:48:13
  • uguess mk, Sma... 2012/06/03 15:55:24
    uguess
    +7
    ITS MUCH WORSE THEN WHAT HILTER BROUGHT TO THE WORLD. AND ITS COMING.
  • mk, Sma... uguess 2012/06/03 16:02:59
  • john Kills 2012/06/03 15:42:39
    john Kills
    +6
    The fema camps are all old news. Some of us have been trying to tell others what's going on only to be laughed at. This is why I have been hiding supplies in several locations. If you are prepping and keeping your supplies in your home, those supplies are likely to be seized. Notice how the government has been attacking the food supply. Population control is on the horizon. During the last depression, most wildlife was hunted to extinction in many states. There were a lot less people and firearms back then. This time around, wildlife will disappear in a short time. Gardens will be sought out by drone planes and destroyed. Many of the weeds we have destroyed so our laws would look nice were a great food source. People need to learn about wild edibles, learn to hunt small game with air rifles and slingshots, bow and arrows. Save guns strictly for defense. Learn how to build fire after your bic runs out of fluid or gets wet, learn how to hide your fire from IR cameras, secure food sources for winter. Many thing to think about if you decide you don't want to live under tyranny and police state when the police, homeland security, military turn on us.
  • words t... john Kills 2012/06/03 23:40:10
    words to live by
    +3
    You are spot on the truth. You can build a fire with steel wool and a nine volt battery. Dandelion greens are in all yards. When cooked very edible. Most people laugh at those who think ahead. They are the ones people will need to fear when the poop hit's the fan. A grocery store will run out of food in 24 hours. That's a lot to think about. Everyone should be prepared....for anything....
  • 4570GOVT 2012/06/03 15:25:23
    4570GOVT
    +5
    THANKS for posting this . I have seen other videos and a TV Show on it elsewhere . This Needs To Be STOPPED ! ----- WHY is this allowed to keep on repeating itself ?
  • stormy rae 4570GOVT 2012/06/03 16:43:48
    stormy rae
    +5
    cuz congress keeps signing bills without reading the context under a 5 minute deadline that essentially give pres all the power
  • 4570GOVT stormy rae 2012/06/04 06:28:02
    4570GOVT
    +2
    If you notice , a LOT of that stopped on Jan.2011 . The " purse strings " ( the house ) have been TIED UP . Now days he has stepped up his use of EXECUTIVE ORDER ! Not that he didn't use it before , but now He has rendered congress Neutered ! He has shown that he has NO USE for congress , so he just goes around it .
  • words t... 4570GOVT 2012/06/03 23:43:57
    words to live by
    +2
    Because it's the New World Order. Ever heard of the Georgia Guidestones? Google it. This world is in for a rude awakening and soon!
  • 4570GOVT words t... 2012/06/04 06:29:29
    4570GOVT
    +2
    Yes I Have ( heard of them ) .........it is already too late , I'm afraid .
  • DeeB 2012/06/03 14:31:00
    DeeB
    +8
    Haven't watched the video yet but will get to it. I am aware of what is going on and I used to think that the people need to start peacefully protesting the runaway tyrranical government but I think with the police state that we are in they are making that impossible. They want a fight and will accept nothing else, so I guess the people might not have a choice.
  • uguess DeeB 2012/06/03 14:35:35 (edited)
    uguess
    +6
    you are seeing the truth. they want a fight and they want it bad. this way the can round up 60 million of us and sift though to find the true patriots and execute them and then send the rest to either reeducation or home. and they will go out and get more to sift through.
  • DeeB uguess 2012/06/03 15:32:14
    DeeB
    +4
    Well we will see won't we?!!
  • D D DeeB 2012/06/03 14:51:35
    D D
    +8
    The two things the citizens had was to boycott and protest. Both are useless now. Corporations own everything so say you want to boycott Lay's potato chips and you buy Pringles instead. Not biggie. they are owned by the same corporation so no worries.

Protesting is easily ignored by the politicians. Whoopee, so what, some people are upset. We are still going to do what we are gonna do.
  • DeeB D D 2012/06/03 15:33:36
    DeeB
    +4
    I think I'm getting depressed! LOL!
  • uguess DeeB 2012/06/03 15:36:58
    uguess
    +6
    DEPRESSION CAN EASILY BE TURNED INTO FIGHTING ANGER !!
    BEEN THERE IN VIETNAM, THE MORE DEPRESSED THE GREATER THE ANGER TO TAP INTO WHEN NEEDED. SAVED MY LIFE SEVERAL TIMES.
  • DeeB uguess 2012/06/03 15:47:30
    DeeB
    +4
    LOL! I have been angry for a long time Daniel. I do not let depression stay around long!
  • D D DeeB 2012/06/03 17:00:45
    D D
    +7
    It is sad. We are in a very bad way.
  • DeeB D D 2012/06/04 11:56:44
    DeeB
    +1
    You can say that again!
  • johnc 2012/06/03 13:57:07
    johnc
    +5
    Obama has this mentor and advisor, Bill Ayers. aka: billy the bomber Ayers. part of the weather underground. check out the weather underground manifest. it calls for these camps, and a final solution for those that do not pass the new agenda. it calls for killing up to 30,000,000 that do not conform.

NOBAMA 2012
  • uguess johnc 2012/06/03 14:03:15
  • words t... uguess 2012/06/03 23:48:19
    words to live by
    +1
    Georgia Guidestones....
  • 4570GOVT johnc 2012/06/03 15:27:42
    4570GOVT
    +5
    You're Right ! ............... This was predicted Years Ago .
  • words t... johnc 2012/06/03 23:46:50
    words to live by
    +2
    The old Fema camps that were closed are getting a new face lift. Like huge propane gas tanks, wonder why? Think Germany,,,,
  • D D words t... 2012/06/04 13:37:49
    D D
    I don't think they will be extermination camps.
  • johnc D D 2012/06/04 13:45:45
    johnc
    +1
    nor did the jews in Nazi Germany,
  • D D johnc 2012/06/04 14:01:45
    D D
    +1
    I understand. I have researched these camps and I believe they are for detainment. You will not be free to leave. I do know that if they decided to take a turn to extermination, it would happen. The camps are built with that as a contingency.
  • uguess D D 2012/06/04 14:04:19
    uguess
    +1
    SAVE YOUR BREATH, HE IS PULLING YOUR LEG. HE IS NOT INTERESTED IN LEARNING ANYTHING, BUT MESSING WITH YOU.
  • D D uguess 2012/06/04 14:14:28
    D D
    I will make a note of him as a troll. Thanks.
  • Arizona1950 2012/06/03 13:50:19
    Arizona1950
    +4
    only because I didn't like any of your choices ... sorry.

2014/10/25 11:29:30