FACT: The Affordable Care Act Is Working!

Proggy 2012/03/23 04:37:39
All you hear in the right-wing echo chamber is "repeal Obamacare, blah, blah, blah". The fact is their gravy train from the health insurance cartel have been threatened and with the Affordable Care Act the money to lobby republicans is on it's way to being rendered futile. You've seen all the fudged numbers and math from right-wing groups like the Heritage Foundation, the lies about death panels, to big government takeover of health care.

The simple fact is that the Affordable Care Act isn't even fully implemented yet and it's already saving money and lives. The right-wing figure if you can just lie, and lie loud, and lie often it becomes the truth. Well it doesn't. It simply means some people are stupid enough to choose to believe a lie than research the facts for themselves.

simply people stupid choose lie research facts fornbspthemselves nbsp nbspnbsp

20 years or less from now when it's a something America won't dare do without, republicans will be trying to take credit for it like Social Security and Medicare which they were also on the wrong side of.

Read More: http://is.gd/iq50kO

• Don 2012/03/23 10:54:17
    Don
    +1
    Yep - it's working just the way the commies designed it.
    Costs twice as much as they said.
    Health care cost have gone straight up. Affordable Healthcare Act my a$$.
  • Proggy Don 2012/03/23 17:49:09
    Proggy
    Someone obtuse as you deserve to be gouged. In the name of your ignorance, stupidity, and hate you choose to pay more instead of take advantage of the programs and discounts that make health care much cheaper, you choose to pay more in baleful defiance. If I were an insurance company I'd make your a** bleed too.
  • Don Proggy 2012/03/23 18:28:33
    Don
    I'll bet you would gay boy, but that will never happen.
    You won't have to worry. We'll start cleaning up your democrap mess as soon as the
    Supremes throw this trash out, and the grown ups take over next January.
    Don't forget to vote the first Wednesday in November a-hole.
  • Proggy Don 2012/03/23 21:13:28
    Proggy
    Gay? You're sister didn't think so.... What you lame brains and right-wing retards fail to realize is that they have no basis to throw it out. Before you pull the individual mandate out of your rancid stinkhole that was a REPUBLICAN idea that the Heritage Foundation made sure would be lawful years ago.

The President wasn't a constitutional professor for nothing. But since you people on the right revere anti-intellectualism I can fully understand why you just don't get it.
  • Doreen 2012/03/23 06:21:06 (edited)
    Doreen
    Lets see. I am on low income insurance which I pay for and the premium just went up, deductible went up and co-pay went up. I still have to worry month to month whether or not my insurance will still cover my medication and year to year on a procedure I need. I have not noticed anything get better and it does not look like things are going to get better. My insurance does not cover eye care or dental.
  • ken 2012/03/23 04:49:01 (edited)
    ken
    +2
    My premiums and my deductible have gone up every year for the last six years. The "affordable healthcare act" hasn't done a damn bit of good for me personally. Should I just quit my job and let taxpayers cover my healthcare?
  • Proggy ken 2012/03/23 05:26:31 (edited)
    Proggy
    +1
    I don't know what you're doing, but my premiums since the "Affordable Care Act" have dropped and I no longer have a deductible with my plan. I'm saving $300 a month now, and my plan includes eye care and dental.

If you're in Texas like me, you should be benefiting. But they're not just going to tell you about a lot of the discounts and programs you have to do your own leg work.

http://www.healthreform.gov/r...
  • Simmering Frog 2012/03/23 04:47:47
    Simmering Frog
    +1
    Trabant

Hell, the Trabant worked but that didn't mean it wasn't crap.

2014/07/23 07:17:10