Eyewitness to Andrew Brietbart's death has disappeared! Read the report and comment please!

txDON'TMESSw/GOVRickPerry! 2012/05/08 17:43:57
I smell something fishy about this whole 'natural causes' report
9 votes
64%
Coroner's asst. dead, now eye-witness missing, nothing to see here folks!
0 votes
0%
5 votes
36%

A private investigator has been unable to find the only eyewitness to the sudden death of media innovator and conservative activist Andrew Breitbart.

The apparent disappearance of Christopher Lasseter, who says he saw Breitbart drop to the sidewalk in front of a restaurant, adds to the mystery surrounding Breitbart’s March 1 death.

On the day the Los Angeles County coroner released Breitbart’s autopsy report, a photographic technician at the coroner’s office died suddenly of suspicious causes.

In addition, at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington, D.C., just three weeks before Breitbart’s death – where he promised to unveil “damning” new video evidence of Barack Obama’s radical past that would change the election – Breitbart gave WND details of his upcoming revelations.

He claimed to WND that he had a video showing radical Weather Underground terrorist Bill Ayers and Barack Obama at Harvard planning revolution in the United States. But the video, aired just after he died, was of Obama introducing a radical Harvard professor, and the general response was flat.

Filmmaker Steve Bannon, appointed executive chairman of the Breitbart News Network after Breitbart’s death, has insisted to WND that the media mogul died of natural causes and to suggest anything else is irresponsible.

“Breitbart had an enlarged heart,” Bannon told WND. “He had been hospitalized for the problem last year and told to lose weight that he did not lose.”

Bannon, formerly a Breitbart News Network board member, told WND that for months prior to his death, Breitbart had been working overtime to finalize a refinancing of his news agency.

“He died of natural causes,” Bannon said. “The family wants the matter put to rest, and WND is beginning to irritate me suspecting foul play.”

In addition to Bannon, Laurence Solov, formerly president and chief operating officer, was elevated after Breitbart’s death. Solov took Breitbart’s place as CEO.

An eyewitness disappears

After recruiting the assistance of private investigators, WND found that Lasseter, the 26-year-old witness who saw Breitbart drop dead, is no longer residing at his last known address in California.

At the request of WND, Ohio-based private investigator Susan Daniels recruited a California-based private investigator to find Lasseter. The local investigator tried without success to find a cell phone or landline phone number for Lasseter.

After determining that Lasseter lived with his parents, Thornton, age 64, and Elaine, age 56, at a Los Angeles address, the investigator visited the residence in-person to see if he could make contact.

During the visit, the investigator reported, no one picked up the phone when he dialed the Lasseter apartment number outside the building. But he was greeted by a voice recording that identified different people at the apartment by first name, with none of the names on the recording being Christopher, Thornton or Elaine.

The investigator concluded LasseterChristopher had “hunkered down” in what seemed to be an attempt to avoid further questioning.

He was unsure Lasseter was still residing at the address and considered it possible that Lasseter had moved.

On March 1, Crime File News reported Lasseter was walking his dog in Brentwood, Calif., when he saw Breitbart cross the street from the Brentwood Restaurant.

Breitbart was walking without apparent distress when he stepped on the curb “and fell like a sack of potatoes,” Lasseter said.

He noted that Breitbart’s skin color was bright red, which is not typically associated with heart attack victims.

Paul Huebl, who writes for CrimeFileNews.com, reported April 22 that he interviewed Lasseter and added the detail that the witness was disturbed by Breitbart’s color.

As a former Army medical corpsman, Huebl knew that most heart attack victims turned blue.

Coroner’s assistant dies

On April 20, Los Angeles County Chief Coroner Craig Harvey released the autopsy report on Breitbart, listing the cause of death as heart failure resulting from an enlarged heart and some heart disease.

Harvey noted no prescription or illegal drugs were detected and only a small amount of alcohol was found in Breitbart’s system at the time of death.

While the coroner concluded no foul play was suspected, his report made no attempt to explain why Lasseter observed Breitbart’s skin was “bright red” at time of his death.

Then, within hours of the release of Breitbart’s preliminary autopsy report, Michael Cormier, age 61, a forensic technician who worked as a photographer in the Los Angeles County coroner’s office, died suddenly from what is suspected to be arsenic poisoning.

“At this point we haven’t ruled out foul play,” Los Angeles Police Lt. Alan Hamilton told the Los Angeles Times, referring to Cormier’s sudden death. “It’s one of the thing being considered. We are waiting for the coroner’s results.”

A video about Derrick Bell airs

At CPAC Feb. 10, Breitbart told the influential audience of grass-roots supporters that he planned to do the vetting on Barack Obama that the mainstream media failed to do in 2008. He promised to begin releasing videos within a few weeks.

“The videos are going to come out; the narrative is going to come out that Barack Obama met a bunch of silver ponytails back in the 1980s like Bill (Ayers) and Bernardine Dohrn, equally radical, who said one day we’re going to have the presidency.”

Breitbart told WND at CPAC that the not-yet released videos included footage of Ayers and Obama openly discussing revolution while Obama was a student at Harvard Law School.

The video released by Breitbart.com after Breitbart’s death, however, showed law student Obama embracing Prof. Derrick Bell, a radical academic with ties to Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Obama’s radical pastor for 20 years in Chicago.

“The video did not seem as earthshattering as Breitbart initially claimed it to be, just weeks before the 43-year-old unexpectedly passed away at his home last Thursday,” the New York Daily News observed.

Bannon insisted to WND that the video released by Breitbart.com after Breitbart’s death was the film Breitbart referred to when speaking in February to CPAC.

“There is no other footage,” Bannon insisted. “We were working on the Derrick Bell video when Breitbart died, and we released to the public the video we have.”

However, in a contentious March 8 interview with CNN’s Soledad O’Brien, Breitbart.com Editor in Chief Joel Pollack said the Bell video was just “one of the materials Andrew Breitbart was talking about.”

It was “not his final bombshell,” Pollack said.

“This is the beginning of a vetting process that begins with Andrew Breitbart’s probe into Barack Obama’s time in Chicago and will continue,” he explained.

On Feb. 5, Breitbart had dinner cooked by Ayers at the home of Ayers and Dohrn after Daily Caller publisher Tucker Carlson won a “Super Bowl Dinner” auctioned off by Ayers for $2,500.

Read More: http://www.wnd.com/2012/05/now-a-witness-to-breitb...

Question Closed

• TruBluTopaz 2012/05/09 02:19:21
    TruBluTopaz
    +4
    Things do seem to be wrapped up nicely....let's see...what other administration had a flurry of convenient but unexplained deaths.....hmmmmmmmmmm.

• LindaM 2012/05/10 01:17:09
    LindaM
    +1
    Witness to Breitbart’s death found

Posted on May 9, 2012 by Dr. Eowyn

Joe Kovacs reports for WND today that Los Angeles private investigator Paul Huebl has located Christopher Lasseter, the witness to Andrew Breitbart’s death last March 1.

Days before his sudden death, Breitbart had vowed he and his media organization, Breitbart.com, would do the vetting of Barack Obama which the MSM had failed to do in 2008. More than that, Breitbart said he had “damaging” information on Obama’s past associations, especially with Bill Ayers.

Here’s Huebl interviewing Lasseter:

That’s interesting — that Lasseter saw a band of white blanched skin along Breitbart’s hairline, and that Breitbart’s face was bright red.

Meanwhile, Kovacs also reports that both L.A. law enforcement and the Coroners Office are denying that criminalist (forensic technician) Michael Cormier, who died of suspected arsenic poisoning on the same day as the Coroner issued its final autopsy report on Breitbart, had anything to do with the Breitbart case:

“Det. Rich Wheeler, a homicide supervisor with the Los Angeles Police Department, told WND that Cormier had no connection whatsoever to the investigation into Breitbart’s death.

“No. As far as I know, none,” Wheeler said.

His comment is confirmed by Ed Winte...

Witness to Breitbart’s death found

Posted on May 9, 2012 by Dr. Eowyn

Here’s Huebl interviewing Lasseter:

His comment is confirmed by Ed Winter, assistant chief of operations and Cormier’s colleague at the coroner’s office.

“Mr. Cormier was not the attendant on Mr. Breitbart’s case, nor did he do any of the handling nor any of the investigation,” Winter told WND.”
  • txDON'T... LindaM 2012/05/10 05:07:11
    txDON'TMESSw/GOVRickPerry!
    +1
    Thank you Linda. Wish you had provided a link for us members.

Like Reagan always said, "Trust but verify". You understand that it's nothing personal.
  • LindaM txDON'T... 2012/05/10 05:18:03
    LindaM
    +1
    Sorry about that. Normally I do.. Here you go.
    http://fellowshipofminds.word...
  • txDON'T... LindaM 2012/05/10 05:39:09
    txDON'TMESSw/GOVRickPerry!
    Thank you for the obvious update. Guess I can kill my Q about the coroner's death.
  • Captain-Morgan 2012/05/09 22:18:20
    Captain-Morgan
    +1
    Time will tell the truth will come out...
  • txDON'T... Captain... 2012/05/10 05:08:33
    txDON'TMESSw/GOVRickPerry!
    Hey Cap'n - Thanks for participating with your Vote and your confident comment. :D
  • keeper 2012/05/09 15:56:22
    keeper
    +2
    There are too many "coincidences"~~
  • txDON'T... keeper 2012/05/10 05:10:49
    txDON'TMESSw/GOVRickPerry!
    +2
    Keeper, did you know that our Jewish brothers and sisters do NOT believe in coincidences?

They maintain that every thing which happens is by Grand Design, I have a tendancy to agree with that.
  • keeper txDON'T... 2012/05/10 16:38:29
    keeper
    +1
    Indeed~~
  • LADY LI... txDON'T... 2012/05/13 03:52:59
    LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH
    +1
    I BELIEVE THE SAME, SISTER and BROTHERS although, I'm not JEWISH!

I'm Vietnamese-American, ma Hubba isn't a VN GI & SONS ARE AMERICANS!
  • LADY LI... LADY LI... 2012/05/13 04:26:33 (edited)
    LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH
    REST IN PEACE, ANDREW BREIBART & MICHAEL CORMIER! GOD BLESS

YOU & YOUR LOVED ONES YOU LEFT BEHIND!

WE WILL NEVER FORGET YOU!

FUNERAL FLOWERS FUNERAL FLOWERS FUNERAL FLOWERS FUNERAL FLOWERS
  • TruBluTopaz 2012/05/09 02:19:21
    TruBluTopaz
    +4
  • txDON'T... TruBluT... 2012/05/09 02:34:17
    txDON'TMESSw/GOVRickPerry!
    +2
    I believe that carnage came from Arkansas, right?
  • TruBluT... txDON'T... 2012/05/09 02:36:28
    TruBluTopaz
    +1
    I tell you whut....
  • txDON'T... TruBluT... 2012/05/09 03:25:58
    txDON'TMESSw/GOVRickPerry!
    Dad-gum TruBluT - I Rave the folks I have friendly words with, . . . whassa' matter, don't my Raves matter? I'm trying to catch up with Sister Jean, **wink-wink** like that's gonna' happen. :D :P
  • TruBluT... txDON'T... 2012/05/09 21:48:57
    TruBluTopaz
    +1
    Sorry, my thumb slipped. 'pologies.
  • txDON'T... TruBluT... 2012/05/10 05:14:02
    txDON'TMESSw/GOVRickPerry!
    Sure, let's go back to your post 1 day ago, . . . You posted, "I tell you whut...." Unquote.

Well, . . . TELL ME WHUT! :D
  • TruBluT... txDON'T... 2012/05/10 21:43:11
    TruBluTopaz
    +1
    Well let's see. Another Friday night is coming up and when something big and bad is in the wind, Obama and his ilk like to come up with a Media Moment to distract the plebes. Gay marriage was just that-a sideshow designed to detract from something far nastier that is being released. Holder indicted for contempt of congress? Worse unemployment figures than the WH offered? More concern about campaign fraud? Who knows? The media won't tell us. And that's whuts whut.....
  • txDON'T... TruBluT... 2012/05/11 00:13:04
    txDON'TMESSw/GOVRickPerry!
    +1
    THANK YOU DARLIN' ! Huggs and Cheek Kisses til you faint from lack of oxygen! Fainted Woman

Cheek kisses

My spirit has being picking up negative vibes, chemistry that we are known to give off our bodies. Some folks call this stuff algo-rhythms(sp?)
    (I don't think I want to know what that means, or what someONE said it means, because that sounds fatalistic.)

Neh, neh, neh, as the AFLAC goat goes.

His prophecies will unfold and be fulfilled as He stated they would. And no atheist, tree-hugger, NWO believer can change that. It's Divine Sweetness!

Ladies and Gentlemen, there are no coincidences, your Creator is watching EVERY move you make and monitoring every thought that your brain gives birth to. Big Brother doesn't hold a candle to Your Maker. You can divert man, but not your Father in heaven.

So, Ladies have the Most Beautiful, Loving, Precious Mother's Day you've EV-VAH had, take pix and load 'em up here so we can see them.

Can you load a cell phone pic to your computer?
  • LADY LI... txDON'T... 2012/05/13 04:18:34
    LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH
    Ma Hubba wines me & dines me with lobster & roasted turkey

this Saturday night, because he has to board the flight every Sunday

to New Jersey to teach Verizon's engineers from April to August this

year. Since 2009, he didn't get lots of jobs like years before. He'll be

back midnight Friday. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, ALL MOMMIES!!!
  • LADY LI... txDON'T... 2012/05/13 04:01:39
    LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH
    I'm done with that s......t.......s...... A guy made me laugh by addressing to

"...that bloody sister..." I'm still laughing while typing this.
  • LADY LI... TruBluT... 2012/05/13 04:50:22
    LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH
    +1
    HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TXTUMLIN & FRIENDS, GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!! LOVE!
    HAPPY MOTHER S DAY HAPPY MOTHER S DAY HAPPY MOTHER S DAY
  • Texas Gal 2012/05/09 00:24:51
    Texas Gal
    +3
    It seemed to me that the media coverage of Andrew Breitbart's death cooled off rather quickly.
  • txDON'T... Texas Gal 2012/05/09 02:49:36 (edited)
    txDON'TMESSw/GOVRickPerry!
    +2
    Overtly it did, not a media blackout like the NBC is presently but you are correct. That's because O-slinko pretty much controls the LSM. Besides he can't afford to have the populace being reminded of such nefarious, unexplainable mysteries 6 months before the General Election.

But I believe, that covertly and with clandestine operations executed as we speak some elements of our society are orchestrating an expose, and it ain't just about him. The Federal Reserve needs to answer some hard questions as well.

You are a Texas Gal and I would like for you, when you have 1:53:40 to concentrate on rich information, go to YouTube and type in The Obama Deception HQ Full Length Version and
    prepare yourself for what you see and hear.

That is compliments of a member here by the name of Stoner, (try not to let the name bias you :). I would do it myself right here, but I don't know how to do it. That's my red face below.

red faced
  • Texas Gal txDON'T... 2012/05/09 12:08:32
    Texas Gal
    +1
    I'll check out the video tonight (heading out for work right now). Thanks for the info.
    The picture you posted - is that a picture that you took? That is a bird I haven't seen in my area. Wish I had - or maybe will. :-)
  • txDON'T... Texas Gal 2012/05/11 00:15:45
    txDON'TMESSw/GOVRickPerry!
    +1
    No I didn't take that supa-pic, ain't he sumthin'? Some lady whatever will see his handsome self and drop a berry right in front of him. LOL.
  • Tennessee3501 2012/05/08 21:13:36
    Tennessee3501
    +1
    Nancy Grace wants the LAPD to find out where Casey Anthony was on all of these dates!
  • txDON'T... Tenness... 2012/05/09 02:51:10
    txDON'TMESSw/GOVRickPerry!
    +1
    Are you pullin' my leg?
  • Tenness... txDON'T... 2012/05/10 05:14:54
    Tennessee3501
    OMG! You caught me! I did not think you would figure it out, Guess I have to put LOL next to everything!
  • txDON'T... Tenness... 2012/05/11 00:26:26 (edited)
    txDON'TMESSw/GOVRickPerry!
    +1
    Well it would help Grandfather Tennessee, I don't HEAR you voice, nor can I SEE your body language. So until SodaHead can film our post and responses we rely on those emoticons for the securety of intent.

Besides, you would not wish to be misconstrued, would ya?

Mean look face
  • Tenness... txDON'T... 2012/05/12 05:15:28
    Tennessee3501
    +1
    My wife misconstrues me all the time, and she allegedly knows my body language better than anybody. I love baseball, but I have bo plans to hug any players unless Sandra Bullock makes it to the major leagues (LOL !).
  • txDON'T... Tenness... 2012/05/12 18:39:02
    txDON'TMESSw/GOVRickPerry!
    +1
    You stinka' :D :D :D
  • LADY LI... Tenness... 2012/05/13 04:54:25
    LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH
    +1
    HAHAHA! CASEY A. DID IT AGAIN! SHE'S UNSTOPPABLE!!!
  • Tenness... LADY LI... 2012/05/13 05:01:40
    Tennessee3501
    Nancy Grace wants us all to call the White House to urge President Obama to send in Navy Seal Team 6 to "take out" Casey ASAP! This could become a very important issue in the Presidential campaign. Getting Bin Laden was not enough for Nancy!
  • Gooky 2012/05/08 18:13:58
    Gooky
    +4
    dead fish
    They really think we're stupid...
  • txDON'T... Gooky 2012/05/08 19:50:30
    txDON'TMESSw/GOVRickPerry!
    +2
    Yeah, they DO! There is NO end to what the Chicago-mob mentality will stoop to to eradicate opposition. I pray this young man is safe and sound.
  • Gooky txDON'T... 2012/05/08 20:35:45
    Gooky
    +1
    Hopefully he's in hiding....i know i would be!
  • txDON'T... Gooky 2012/05/09 02:52:12
    txDON'TMESSw/GOVRickPerry!
    +1
    I can only pray he's safe and sound and far, far away from those who may wish to do HIM harm.
  • Gooky txDON'T... 2012/05/09 03:00:23
    Gooky
    +1
    I agree...
  • txDON'T... Gooky 2012/05/09 03:49:52
    txDON'TMESSw/GOVRickPerry!
    +1
    Gooky, this young man's condition reminds me of a point I JUST learned this past Sunday. If this man has, had in the past one thousand years, a Believer in His Son the Christ, his family, JUST ONE, then prayer can be offered and received by Heaven's Ears.

Should there be NO ONE in that one thousand years, that Believes in His Son the Christ, prayers are ineffective and go as high as your breath. So there in lies the generational curses that I was internalizing and stigmatized by.

Since "men of the cloth" (all denoms) are reluctant to study it and deliver it the hurting masses, smatterings of what God said about it, are usually out of context and distorted, which BTW ole Satan licks his chops at.

I'm stopping now, but I pray and believe that he has someone praying for him ever since he became missing. His parents could know but are rightfully protecting him from . . . you know. First Amendment

2014/09/01 23:57:47