Eye-opening information regarding JFK assassination--Bush and LBJ indirect friends of Oswald?

Bad Penny 2009/11/22 01:30:21
http://www.ciajfk.com/stan.html
The story you have been fed regarding the John F. Kennedy assassination and the consecutive assassination of his brother Robert may not be the entire story. If what these sources profess is true, the conspiracy (yes, I use that word openly) does indeed ascend "even to the off ice of the President" as JFK warned a DC press club just two weeks before he was killed. It seems to imply that George Bush, Sr., then of the CIA, and Vice President Lyndon B. Johnson were intimate friends with one close to Lee Harvey Oswald. I will make no accusation, but will only present the information I have found and leave it to you to decide.

• BienvenuJDC 2009/11/22 03:21:56
    BienvenuJDC
    +6
    So we are so used to the words...
    "It's Bush's fault..."

I suppose that Christ's crucifixion was Bush's fault too...but which Bush?

• strawberry 2010/01/27 09:05:10
    strawberry
    Most politicians know each other to some degree. There are many theories to JFK's assassination. Most of us know this was a conspiracy big time.. I have one theory of my own. J. Edgar Hoover was FBI director at that time. He was homosexual which was very hidden in those days especially by a high figure. For an FBI director Hoover was very friendly with the mob, hanging out with them at race tracks, etc. This is fact that the mob had pictures of J.Edgar Hoover having sex with a man. The mob hated Bobby Kennedy for chasing them all the time while he was Attorney General for his brother JFK. I believe Hoover was blackmailed by the mob to help use the FBI in assassinating John Kennedy. I do believe Oswald was one of the shooters; still believe the final shot came from behind that fence, grassy knoll. I knew old man Bush was CIA director, but what I heard he did was bargain with Iran when American hostages were held captive while Jimmy Carter was President; to keep the American hostages until after the election, Carter was running for a 2nd term, lost to Ronald Reagan. JFK also wanted to re-organize or disban the CIA. During the Cuban Missle crisis, Pentagon generals wanted to go to war. John Kennedy refused. His Secretary of State just about told them off. Much differ...
    Most politicians know each other to some degree. There are many theories to JFK's assassination. Most of us know this was a conspiracy big time.. I have one theory of my own. J. Edgar Hoover was FBI director at that time. He was homosexual which was very hidden in those days especially by a high figure. For an FBI director Hoover was very friendly with the mob, hanging out with them at race tracks, etc. This is fact that the mob had pictures of J.Edgar Hoover having sex with a man. The mob hated Bobby Kennedy for chasing them all the time while he was Attorney General for his brother JFK. I believe Hoover was blackmailed by the mob to help use the FBI in assassinating John Kennedy. I do believe Oswald was one of the shooters; still believe the final shot came from behind that fence, grassy knoll. I knew old man Bush was CIA director, but what I heard he did was bargain with Iran when American hostages were held captive while Jimmy Carter was President; to keep the American hostages until after the election, Carter was running for a 2nd term, lost to Ronald Reagan. JFK also wanted to re-organize or disban the CIA. During the Cuban Missle crisis, Pentagon generals wanted to go to war. John Kennedy refused. His Secretary of State just about told them off. Much different from Obama doing what the Pentagon wants. John Kennedy did a great job handling the Cuban Missle Crisis. One thing for sure. The reason Americans never had actual facts is because it goes so high up.
  • Andy 2009/11/22 23:45:43
    Andy
    what ever the loos conections are it dos'nt realy matter, cause if you belive somthing then you starts picking coincidences as evidence,

the only reason i don't belive the official explanation is cause it makes no sence, & the conspiraces around it could be evidence, but they're just as likly to be coincidence
  • goatman112003 2009/11/22 23:31:06
    goatman112003
    Knowing someone who knows someone is a little vague at best. I went to school with Joanne Chisimire, that doesn't make me a communist or a murderer. Yes back at time the CIA was involved in Lord only knows what and Bush senior would of known some interesting people but implicating him is a very long shot.
  • GINGERBREAD 2009/11/22 21:43:56
    GINGERBREAD
    You may have something there. I heard that a third cousin of Bush the daddy, shook hands with a friend of someone who at one time shook hands with Lee Harvey Oswald. What a connection. Also, when Oswald was in Mexico, he shook hands with someone whose cousin had a drink with a cousin of one of the CIA officer in Mexico. We have to dig this out and finally find out whose cousin it was that knew all of these things.
  • Old Soldier 2009/11/22 16:06:18
    Old Soldier
    At this point I would not only believe it, but will point you to the prime suspects, The Democratic (or is it the Socialist) Party of America, which also contains most of the New World Order Republicans. I am quite sure the Democrates and these Republican N.W.O. types killed JFK, and since then, by comparing all the points of history, I realized that WW3, with Russia figured as the winners of that war was the objective of the missles in Cuba program. However, Kennedy, a WW2 hero was not stumpted as to what to do about the situation. Therefore, the Socialist Democratic Party (or is it mainly known to us as the Democratic Party) had JFK killed, and Oswald silenced after he was caught. I am also fairly sure that they had a hand in the killing of Robert Kennidy as well, and since his killer was Muslim, what can that say?. 90 percent of the population of the east has always been primarialy Communist. It doesn't take much brainpower to connect the dots when you study and examine all the history.
  • Racefish 2009/11/22 15:55:16
    Racefish
    Good grief. I've know people that have killed their parents, robbed stores, and done a lot of other things but I wasn't involved. This is like the six degrees of Kevin Bacon.
  • 12 Tone Melody 2009/11/22 07:33:46
  • ExfleetSailorRet2006 2009/11/22 07:04:47
    ExfleetSailorRet2006
    I visited the link. While I sometimes enjoy political theories and speculations for the mental exercise they provide, I never forget that is all they are. Some are more credible, some are beyond any possible credulity, especially when a specific agenda is being pursued. I'll buy the book on this theory when it breaks into the N.Y. Times Top 10K...which even with the Times likely won't occur until, to paraphrase: "Long after the devil knows I'm dead."
  • Wake The Sheeple 2009/11/22 06:15:52 (edited)
    Wake The Sheeple
    It doesn't really matter if Lee Harvey Oswald had a connection to them. What we do know is that it was A CIA hit and that Oswald took the fall for it even though he couldn't have done it based on the trajectory.

You do bring up a good point; which is the speech he gave to the press just before his assassination was very pointed, and showed that he was privy to information that had he brought it to the American people would have freed us all from the bonds we are now shackled with. RIP JFK!
  • strawberry Wake Th... 2010/01/27 09:25:01
    strawberry
    According to sophisticated 21st century technology trajectory leads right up to the window where Oswald was. Oswald missed twice. He once hit the sidewalk; the shot hitting the back of Kennedy's lower neck was meant for the back of his head. I don't believe Oswald shot the fatal blow. That did come from the grassy knoll. No doubt this was a huge conspiracy. At that time J.Edgar Hoover FBI director was homosexual; something that would ruin him if leaked out publicly. While Hoover was director the mob was getting away with everything; Hoover was friendly with most of them. Fact, the mob had photos of J.Edgar Hoover having sex with men. I believe the mob blackmailed Hoover into helping them assassinate JFK. The mob hated Bobby Kennedy who was Attorney General, for coming after them all the time. Kennedy's father got many mob members to vote for John Kennedy. Another fact, John Kennedy wanted to disban the CIA because he knew they were trouble. Pentagon wanted to go to war during the Cuban Missle Crisis but Kennedy said no. High ranking generals were told off.
  • Wake Th... strawberry 2010/01/27 16:13:33
    Wake The Sheeple
    I think you are still clinging to alot of mis-information. can you explain JFK's mistresses' death? Can you name another incident that you have heard of where someone was getting a buzz by shoving barbiturates up their butt? Did she know too much? Do you hunt or go target shooting? if did you'd know that their evidence is full of holes (pun intended), bullets don't fly like that & with a rickety old bolt action rifle good luck trying to land a shot like he had supposedly done.
    This is the speech I was referring to in my previous post, please check it out.

Please also research Executive order 11110, once you do you'll be free from the lies.
    http://www.john-f-kennedy.net...
  • strawberry Wake Th... 2010/01/28 05:33:06
    strawberry
    If I am clingling to mis-information where did you get solid facts? If you are speaking of Marilyn Monroe you have no solid proof there either. Yes Monroe had an affair with John Kennedy. Monroe took it more seriously believing Kennedy would marry her, leave Jackie Kennedy for her. Monroe was calling the White House often. Jackie became aware of this. John Kennedy was running for re-election, I was in high school when Kennedy was assassinated. Bobby did go to Monroe's house the morning of her death to speak with her. Marilyn Monroe did threaten to take the affairs public. You or no one else has proof of either Kennedy brothers having Monroe murdered. You have a right to your theories, and all any Americans really have is theory not facts.
  • Wake Th... strawberry 2010/01/28 05:44:24
    Wake The Sheeple
    All I know is that everytime I try to put the puzzle together with the "official government story", whether it be JFK, 9-11, WMDs in Iraq, Gulf of Tonkin, etc. the pieces never fit, but when I follow the money trail all the pieces fall perfectly in place and the truth becomes blinding.
  • strawberry Wake Th... 2010/01/28 06:12:54
    strawberry
    I learned factual information and theory over the years since JFK's assassination. Most Americans know it was conspiracy that heads to the highest in our own govt. In our minds we can fit alot together, but I doubt actual fact will ever come out. I watch shows like history channel, learning channel, national geographic, where they show what modern technology can now tell us. I found a book that had a black and white blown up photo from the back of the grassy knoll. I am an artist; looking at this photo I could see a shadow of a hard hat, and rifle behind the fence. Looking on the ground were leaves, but an object on the ground did not belong there. It looked like a fuzzy hat or fuzzy hair to me. I figured it could be a man on the ground with a walkie talkie telling the shooter when the motorcade was getting near. I don't know if this was an authentic photo. Oswald was a good shot but not great. There was factually a shot that hit the sidewalk which came from the window of the School Book Depository. I am going by common sense that the shot hitting Kennedy in the back of the lower neck was meant for back of his head. I doubt Oswald could have fired the fatal shot, my theory, not fact. Kennedy wanted the top down and did not want agents riding on the runners of his car. He was s...
    I learned factual information and theory over the years since JFK's assassination. Most Americans know it was conspiracy that heads to the highest in our own govt. In our minds we can fit alot together, but I doubt actual fact will ever come out. I watch shows like history channel, learning channel, national geographic, where they show what modern technology can now tell us. I found a book that had a black and white blown up photo from the back of the grassy knoll. I am an artist; looking at this photo I could see a shadow of a hard hat, and rifle behind the fence. Looking on the ground were leaves, but an object on the ground did not belong there. It looked like a fuzzy hat or fuzzy hair to me. I figured it could be a man on the ground with a walkie talkie telling the shooter when the motorcade was getting near. I don't know if this was an authentic photo. Oswald was a good shot but not great. There was factually a shot that hit the sidewalk which came from the window of the School Book Depository. I am going by common sense that the shot hitting Kennedy in the back of the lower neck was meant for back of his head. I doubt Oswald could have fired the fatal shot, my theory, not fact. Kennedy wanted the top down and did not want agents riding on the runners of his car. He was stupid to be so careless. It is fact Kennedy wanted to stop the Vietnam War. Pentagon wants wars, my son worked for them, my brother was an FBI agent. It is fact the mob had pictures of J. Edgar Hoover having sex with men. My theory, mob blackmailed Hoover. Common sense tells me Ruby killed Oswald to shut him up. Where was secret service guarding those windows in those buildings? We could go on and on. I don't believe official govt. stories either. I do believe science.
  • Wake Th... strawberry 2010/01/28 15:47:41 (edited)
    Wake The Sheeple
    +1
    The back of his head was blown off, that would prove the fatal shot came from the front.

I am glad that you don't believe the official myth, once you stop believing one you'll tear apart many more of their myths.
  • strawberry Wake Th... 2010/01/31 09:19:00
    strawberry
    That fatal shot came from close range. If John Kennedy's secret service did not stop Dallas doctors from demanding to do an autopsy in TX, Americans would have found out more factual information.
  • Vee 2009/11/22 06:15:14
    Vee
    +1
    naaaaahhhhhhhhh.
  • SunShine 2009/11/22 05:33:00
    SunShine
    +1
    why would you present uncorroberated "information" at all??? for what purpose? Saying you will make no accusation when that is the direct intent of your post is rather revealing of who you are.
  • undiebee 2009/11/22 04:59:49
    undiebee
    +2
    Trying to cover for Obama and Rev. Wright and Bill Ayers?? Wont work ha ha
  • DanaR 2009/11/22 04:20:04
  • Fannie 2009/11/22 04:17:56
    Fannie
    What did Ossie do, write a letter to LBJ asking for a free apartment, and free transportation?
  • Covert Guy 2009/11/22 04:07:31
    Covert Guy
    +1
    'That's right sir, the same gloves that wouldn't fit OJ wouldn't fit me either !'

sir gloves fit oj fit
  • Allbiz - PWCM - JLA 2009/11/22 03:56:23 (edited)
    Allbiz - PWCM - JLA
    +5
    I think it's ludicrous that you would further these insane, baseless rumors perpetrated by a LWNJ. In fact, it about as ludicrous as trying to include the father of Dodi A-Fayed as one of Kennedy's assassination conspirators.

First of all, JFK was killed in 1963. GHW Bush did not even enter the political spectrum until 1966. He was not CIA director until 1976 and never even worked for the CIA until becoming director. A position he held for only a year.

Before posting something this slanderous, I suggest you do more research beyond a website that is offering detective stories for sale.
  • judy ann 2009/11/22 03:50:00
    judy ann
    +1
    I have often wondered if there is a higher power. One that will and can take over and undo the wrong that someone has done to this nation. If this could possible be true then you know who is doomed!
  • Nick Name 2009/11/22 03:39:23
    Nick Name
    +5
    If you look very, very close you can see UFOs in the sky at Dallas and Bigfoot in the grassy knoll.
  • Fannie Nick Name 2009/11/22 04:21:48
    Fannie
    +1
    what a glorious welcome.
  • MAMMY51... Nick Name 2009/11/22 08:35:18
  • shadow 2009/11/22 03:36:19
    shadow
    +5
    Show the links for facts only please.

The link you have is not based on facts. It is based on supposition and intended to slander and defile the names of several conservatives.

I offer the following for your review... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...
  • carlene 2009/11/22 03:25:56
    carlene
    +3
    I always thought Johnson would have a motive. But what is an intimate friend?
  • BienvenuJDC 2009/11/22 03:21:56
    BienvenuJDC
    +6
    So we are so used to the words...
    "It's Bush's fault..."

• Fannie Bienven... 2009/11/22 04:22:34
    Fannie
    +1
    Prescott Bush
  • CiaoTopaz 2009/11/22 03:15:54
    CiaoTopaz
    +2
    It's so obvious that this was all a conspiracy...with too many people involved...Of course the story they fed us wasn't fact...THIS IS GOVERNMENT....Are we so silly to believe they would tell the TRUTH!!!???!!!....LOL...Oh Please!!!
  • Prairie Wind 2009/11/22 02:52:14
    Prairie Wind
    +5
    Maybe Jimmy Hoffa did it! LOL
  • grumpy 2009/11/22 02:52:13
    grumpy
    +3
    baraks father helped educate Lee in a Madras
  • Will 2009/11/22 02:49:25
    Will
    +6
    WAKE UP AMERICA THIS SHIT IS CHESS NOT CHECKERS!~
    wake america shit chess checkers
  • MAMMY51♥POTL~PWCM~JLA♥ 2009/11/22 02:40:16
  • undiebee MAMMY51... 2009/11/22 05:07:08
    undiebee
    +2
    They need to go to the no spin zone!!!!!!!!!!!
  • MAMMY51... undiebee 2009/11/22 05:28:59
    MAMMY51♥POTL~PWCM~JLA♥
    +2
    You would think this conspiracy theory, would have spun its self to death by now.
  • undiebee MAMMY51... 2009/11/22 05:33:39
    undiebee
    +2
    Probably was a conspiracy but I hardly think the Bushes had anything to do with it! The mess we are in now had to take a long time to get ready for the nut we got ha ha
  • MAMMY51... undiebee 2009/11/22 05:45:02
    MAMMY51♥POTL~PWCM~JLA♥
    +1
    JFK assassination, conspiracy theories, always surface, prior to a major bill passing or a mid-term election. Each one is more ridiculous than the last. The purpose of this one, is to keep the "Bush's Fault Syndrome" going, and distract from the fact that the health care bill, is all about control, and NOTHING to do with health care.

2014/10/25 16:07:18