Exposing Obama's darkest secrets.Upcoming movie "Dreams From My Real Father" due out soon.Are you interested in watching this movie?

Steverno~POTL~PWCM~JLA 2012/06/19 17:36:38
Dreams From My Real Father The Intimate Ann Dunham Frank Marshall Davis Relationship YouTube

NOTE: Graphic images of Obama's mother Stanley Ann D. in some 1960's porn magazines.Throughout images are partly edited.They are still may be offensive to some.Don't say I didn't warn you!

Obama .............................Frank Marshal Davis
 Dreams From My Real Father
Barack Obama Sr. had other son by another American women he later meet at Harvard.Goes by the name Mark Ndesandjo.Currently works and lives in China.

son american women meet harvard mark ndesandjo works lives china
Do you think Obama's "half-brother" Mark Ndesandjo resembles Barack H. Obama?

EDIT:
I see vast differences in their facial structure for them to be related to each other.And if their DNA was compared with each other.I believe that DNA would rule out that they had the same father!

For further information about the movie ""Dreams From My Real Father" go to the official movie website:
http://obamasrealfather.com/

The DVD is now for sale online for $18.95 ($14.95 + $4 shipping)
http://www.obamasrealfather.com/buy-dvd/

Read More: http://obamasrealfather.com/

• BoJay 2012/06/19 17:47:14
    I'm interested in watching this movie because....
    BoJay
    +25
    Obamas real father
    If there is any fact to it I'd watch it.

• my2cents AL 2012/06/20 18:43:05 (edited)
    my2cents
    +1
    You prove that a stiff dick has no conscience.

Hey, maybe we can photoshop a huge schlong on you to go with those nude photos! That would be fun to see!
  • AL my2cents 2012/06/20 20:21:16 (edited)
    AL
    +1
    LOL!You realy can't be that stupid can you? No one in their right mind would even think of try to photo Shop Nude Photo's like that-without excecting Obama to send his lap dogs to question them! Yet these photo have been on the inter net for years now anyway!
  • my2cents AL 2012/06/21 04:26:50 (edited)
    my2cents
    Is that a trick question?

Yep, those photos of Obama's mother as a 60s stripper have been on the internet for years since 2008! Gee, what else happened in 2008 that would make people want to photoshop crude depictions of Obama's dead mother?

Funny, I've seen all kinds of photoshopped nonsense about Obama on the internet, and it's all still there. I've even seen it from you. Those Obama lap dogs been to your house to question YOU lately?
  • my2cents AL 2012/06/23 16:52:10 (edited)
    my2cents
    Here are some of my favorite photos that have been on the internet for years!:

kiss

smooch

Isn't love grand?
  • Stevern... none 2012/06/28 17:09:05
    Steverno~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    I received and watched the movie last night.Movie makes a compelling case that Stanley Ann skipping school & went over to Frank Marshall David's house.And fell into his spell.Slept with him & allowed porn shots of her,to be taken by Davis.

When Ann found out that she was pregnant.She told her father that Davis was the father.He panicked,because he was a CIA employee.Assigned to watch F M Davis.And having a daughter getting pregnant by Davis would cost him his job at the CIA.

So,after talking to Davis about what to do about the pregnancy.They decided to find another black man to marry Ann & to legitimize the baby.Stanley Dunham approached Barack Obama Sr and got him to marry Stanley Ann with a promise of money & extending his Student Visa.BHO agreed with the condition of have a secret civil wedding,away from his school friends,on another Hawaiian island.And on the Washington State mid wife's Birth Certificate the name of the father was listed as unknown. (Now we know why Obama will never release his real Birth Certificate)

This is just from the first 4 chapters of the movie.I recommend the movie.
  • john Kills 2012/06/19 19:26:39
    john Kills
    +7
    Just curious about what thoughts they will present and what evidence they might have gathered.
  • arkiii 2012/06/19 19:26:35
    arkiii
    +5
    i've always felt that there is more to the story and what Obama is telling us...
  • Prairie Wind 2012/06/19 19:25:55
    Prairie Wind
    +5
    The history all ties together. What we don't have is the DNA comparisons.
  • Stevern... Prairie... 2012/06/28 17:09:57
    Steverno~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    +1

• Prairie... Stevern... 2012/06/28 18:07:12
    Prairie Wind
    +1
    DNA would do wonders ... but let's just call a cab, have Obama resign and immediately leave for elsewhere. If that doesn't work, the Supreme Court decision on ObamaCare today will infuriate enough people to vote him out of office and be repealed by Romney.
  • Diane Spraggs Yates 2012/06/19 19:20:13
    Other Thoughts!
    Diane Spraggs Yates
    +6
    This could be the truth and the birth certificate had Davis on it Obama Davis !!!!! He is a Communist instead of a Socialist !!!!!!
  • Roger Diane S... 2012/06/19 21:25:09
    Roger
    +5
    Communist or Scocialist both suck and are failures
  • gocar 2012/06/19 19:14:19
    Other Thoughts!
    gocar
    +1
    I guess that depends on who is making the movie. Is it true of just muck raking? Does it have a political agenda. Maybe it is just a piece of trash.
  • Deep007 gocar 2012/06/23 15:10:51
    Deep007
    his momma was a white trash
  • Jackson 2012/06/19 19:14:06
    Other Thoughts!
    Jackson
    +4
    who can afford to go to the movies these days.
    Well if you do see it tell me how it is lol
  • prosperhappily 2012/06/19 19:08:30
    Other Thoughts!
    prosperhappily
    +4
    Look, I would absolutely love it if someone came up with incontrovertible evidence that Obama is not eligible to be presidency. I'd love to see him impeached and everything he's done declared null and void.

Ain't gonna happen.
  • bill prosper... 2012/06/19 21:02:02
    bill
    +1
    Killjoy!
  • prosper... bill 2012/06/19 22:16:46
    prosperhappily
    +3
    I would love to be proven wrong.
  • CMackley ~POTL~PWCM~JLA 2012/06/19 19:02:52 (edited)
    CMackley ~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    +5
    In order to understand the man, you must understand his past.

edit - typo
  • Stevern... CMackle... 2012/06/28 17:11:50
    Steverno~POTL~PWCM~JLA

• Charge 2012/06/19 18:56:45
    Charge
    +5
    I want to know who our president really is.
  • my2cents Charge 2012/06/22 22:55:46 (edited)
    my2cents
    I'd like to know who this guy is:

romney
  • Stevern... Charge 2012/06/28 17:12:14
    Steverno~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    +1

• Charge Stevern... 2012/06/28 17:25:57
    Charge
    +1
    Good, I'll check it out.
  • ★Calliope★ 2012/06/19 18:55:19
    ★Calliope★
    +9
    however....

Don't think any big shakes will come from this. SSDD.

Obama is a consummate liar. His life is a lie. His college years are lies. He's a liar. Period.
  • jimmy d ★Calliope★ 2012/06/19 20:31:06
    jimmy d
    +6
    Background are either lies and/or sealed.
    obama sealed records
  • ★Calliope★ jimmy d 2012/06/20 02:48:22
    ★Calliope★
    +2
    agree.
  • my2cents jimmy d 2012/06/22 22:57:43
  • my2cents jimmy d 2012/06/23 16:56:58
    my2cents
    Plus, Mitt Romney had an arrest record sealed.

At least Obama has never been arrested for anything.
  • socokid 2012/06/19 18:53:52 (edited)
    I'm not interested in watching this movie because....
    socokid
    +5
    Ah yes, the infamous Joel Gilbert. You may know him from other hilariously stupid DVDs, like "Elvis Found Alive" (not a joke)

ah infamous joel gilbert hilariously stupid dvds elvis alive

Good times. Some people, are just plain nuts. I laugh at some of them, fear others, and some I pity. Meh.

http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpo...
  • jimmy d socokid 2012/06/19 20:47:35
    jimmy d
    +2
    If it's taken from obama's own book then it's irrefutable. Keep up the deny and blame crusade loser!
  • socokid jimmy d 2012/06/20 00:18:51
    socokid
    A million people could write a million pieces of garbage, and it would still not take away from the lunacy of Joel's videos.

Sorry man. Try again. Your attempt to change the subject will not work here.
  • Kaleoku... jimmy d 2012/06/22 04:17:56
    Kaleokualoha
    It's NOT taken from his own book. There is no evidence that Davis ever met Obama's mother. Here is another website that posts the segments of "Dreams" that pertains to Davis:

[QUOTE]
    Barack Obama's friend Frank
    Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:11 AM PDT.politics, obama, frank, marxist, dreams-from-my-father
    By Cletus Wilbury

Some says "Frank" was like a father to Barack, or some such words.
    In the attempt to find out what the evidence of this is:
    This is what I've found so far from Dreams from my Father, scanning for Franks name.

pg76 - (Frank is introduced)
    "Gramps had a number of black male friends, mostly poker and bridge partners... i would let him drag me along to some of these games."...
    (They didn't talk much to Barry)
    "There was one exception, a poet named Frank who lived in a dilapidated house in a run-down section of Waikiki. He must have enjoyed some modest notoriety once,...But by the time he met Frank he must have been pushing eighty...
    He would read us poetry whenever we stopped by his house, sharing whiskey with Gramps out of an empty jelly jar. As the night wore on, the two of them would solicit my help composing dirty limericks. Eventually the conversation would turn towards laments about women."
    "They'll drive you to drink, boy", Frank would tell me.... The...

[QUOTE]
    Barack Obama's friend Frank
    By Cletus Wilbury

pg76 - (Frank is introduced)
    (They didn't talk much to Barry)
    "They'll drive you to drink, boy", Frank would tell me.... The visits to his house always left me feeling vaguely uncomfortable, though, as if I were witnessing some complicated, unspoken transaction between the two men, a transaction I couldn't fully understand..."
    (like whenever Gramps took him to a bar in the red light district. "Don't tell your grandmother")

pg88 - A black man had asked his grandmother for money "He was very aggressive, Barry. Very aggressive. I gave him a dollar and he kept asking. If the bus had not come, I think he might have hit me over the head."
    Barry wonders why Gramps doesn't want to drive her to work. Gramps says "...It is a big deal. She's been bothered by men before. You know why she's so scared this time? I'll tell you why.." (because he was black) "And I just don't think it's right"
    Barry - "The words were like a fist in my stomach..". Pg89 "Never had they given me reason to doubt their love...."

Barry that night drives to Waikiki, visits Frank. He told Frank the story I summarized above.
    Frank says he and Stanley (Gramps) grew up about 50 miles apart. They didn't know each other.

Frank: "What I'm trying to tell you is, your grandma' right to be scared. She's at least as right as Stanley is. She understands that black people have a reason to hate. That's just how it is. For your sake, I wish it were otherwise. But it's not . So you might as well get used to it."

Barry's thoughts: "The earth shook under my feet, ready to crack at any moment. I stopped, trying to steady myself, and knew for the first time I was utterly alone."

pg 97 - "What had Frank called college? An advanced degree in compromise. I thought back to the last time I had seen the old poet....
    (page long narrative with his previous conversations with Frank on the value of college)
    pg 98 - "It made me smile, thinking back on Frank and his old Black Panther dashiki self. In some ways he was incurable as my mother, as certain in his faith, living in the same sixties time warp that Hawaii had created."
    [END QUOTE http://cletuswilbury.newsvine... ]

"Dreams" itself is posted at http://issuu.com/xinyangge/do... , so you can verify the accuracy of the extracts.

Exactly where did Obama say anything about his mother meeting Davis?

"Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters." - Albert Einstein
  • ken 2012/06/19 18:47:54
    Other Thoughts!
    ken
    +6
    Looks like BS to me.
  • HelmetGirl 2012/06/19 18:46:29
    Other Thoughts!
    HelmetGirl
    +5
    I'm tired of the subject. Next!
  • johnnyg 2012/06/19 18:44:33
  • Willy 2012/06/19 18:44:06
    Willy
    +6
    I'm interested because I want the truth to come out about this America hating piece of CRAP that is currently, and illegally occupying the white house
  • my2cents Willy 2012/06/19 21:24:04
    my2cents
    Then make your own movie.
  • Doc 2012/06/19 18:43:32
    Doc
    +3
    I watch movies to get away from the misery of the real world, not to wallow in it.
    :-)

And those two dudes look alike!
  • Beccy 2012/06/19 18:39:08
    +6
    Some how we need to take down this coup. My god she wasn't even a pretty whore. To bad the truth is probably hidden in the graves.

2014/12/21 15:13:17