Exposing Obama's darkest secrets.Upcoming movie "Dreams From My Real Father" due out soon.Are you interested in watching this movie?

Steverno~POTL~PWCM~JLA 2012/06/19 17:36:38
Dreams From My Real Father The Intimate Ann Dunham Frank Marshall Davis Relationship YouTube

NOTE: Graphic images of Obama's mother Stanley Ann D. in some 1960's porn magazines.Throughout images are partly edited.They are still may be offensive to some.Don't say I didn't warn you!

Obama .............................Frank Marshal Davis
 Dreams From My Real Father
Barack Obama Sr. had other son by another American women he later meet at Harvard.Goes by the name Mark Ndesandjo.Currently works and lives in China.

son american women meet harvard mark ndesandjo works lives china
Do you think Obama's "half-brother" Mark Ndesandjo resembles Barack H. Obama?

EDIT:
I see vast differences in their facial structure for them to be related to each other.And if their DNA was compared with each other.I believe that DNA would rule out that they had the same father!

For further information about the movie ""Dreams From My Real Father" go to the official movie website:
http://obamasrealfather.com/

The DVD is now for sale online for $18.95 ($14.95 + $4 shipping)
http://www.obamasrealfather.com/buy-dvd/

Read More: http://obamasrealfather.com/

• BoJay 2012/06/19 17:47:14
    I'm interested in watching this movie because....
    BoJay
    +25
    Obamas real father
    If there is any fact to it I'd watch it.

• nails 2013/01/14 03:07:42
    Other Thoughts!
    nails
    +1
    Their has yet to be a citificate of live birth verified.I say he's a voodo baby.Who really know's?His mother slept with every enime ,meanie,mine,moe as long as they were Black
    on the African continent.Most of us know who he is and what his plan's are.I'm sorry for
    those who don't know.
  • $$*gat*$$ BL39 2012/09/26 04:58:14
  • Stevern... $$*gat*... 2013/01/27 00:26:46
    Steverno~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    I'm guessing the CPUSA,Saudi Arabians,Bill Ayers & George Soros are the 'people behind the curtain'.With Valerie Jarrett as the on the ground 'adviser' to keep BHO & Michelle 'in line' if I was guessing!

people curtain valerie jarrett ground adviser bho michelle line guessing
  • ScottyG - Faqueue 2012/06/25 17:28:06
    ScottyG - Faqueue
    +1
    As long as it's free and any proceeds that ARE gained from the movie are used against the DNC and Obama.
  • Barbara Hasler 2012/06/23 15:21:02
    Other Thoughts!
    Barbara Hasler
    +2
    Surely he doesn't think this expose` movie about trashy parents living on the wild side would do him any good. You can be assured that he had editorial control over it. Who but a LWNJ would waste $10.00 on this bunch of tripe.
  • Deep007 2012/06/23 15:03:27
    Deep007
    +1
    Obummers father is NOT Barack Obama...
    it was all a coverup
  • Stevern... Deep007 2012/06/28 17:16:17
    Steverno~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    I received and watched the movie last night.Movie makes a compelling case that Stanley Ann skipping school & went over to Frank Marshall David's house.And fell into his spell.Slept with him & allowed porn shots of her,to be taken by Davis.

When Ann found out that she was pregnant.She told her father that Davis was the father.He panicked,because he was a CIA employee.Assigned to watch F M Davis.And having a daughter getting pregnant by Davis would cost him his job at the CIA.

So,after talking to Davis about what to do about the pregnancy.They decided to find another black man to marry Ann & to legitimize the baby.Stanley Dunham approached Barack Obama Sr and got him to marry Stanley Ann with a promise of money & extending his Student Visa.BHO agreed with the condition of have a secret civil wedding,away from his school friends,on another Hawaiian island.And on the Washington State mid wife's Birth Certificate the name of the father was listed as unknown. (Now we know why Obama will never release his real Birth Certificate)

This is just from the first 4 chapters of the movie.I recommend the movie.
  • Deep007 Stevern... 2012/07/31 14:42:48
    Deep007
    +2
    yep...the real BO is just another dupe to wacky story
  • littlebuffalo55TBA 2012/06/23 03:09:49
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    +3
    I'm interested because Michael Moore did not write and direct it!

Who's playing the part of the Indonesian Tranny Nanny?
  • texasred 2012/06/22 02:05:06
    texasred
    +2
    ... it's always nice to have your thoughts and feelings validated.
  • my2cents texasred 2012/06/22 23:12:25
    my2cents
    Even if they are total BS.
  • texasred my2cents 2012/06/22 23:33:06
    texasred
    Only considered BS in ignorant left wing minds.
  • my2cents texasred 2012/06/23 16:14:26
    my2cents
    Here's another great movie for you! The stunning TRUE story of another U.S. president:

abe
  • texasred my2cents 2012/06/23 19:11:48
    texasred
    +2
    yeah.... you go right ahead a pay to see it.
  • my2cents texasred 2012/06/24 18:56:01
    my2cents
    That's at least worth the price of a theatre ticket for entertainment.
  • Huntclan my2cents 2012/06/28 18:25:24
  • Stevern... texasred 2012/06/28 17:16:44
    Steverno~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    +1

• texasred Stevern... 2012/06/29 08:01:50
    texasred
    +1
    Well, isn't that interesting? It sounds like a movie more people should see!
  • Stevern... texasred 2012/06/29 15:44:05
    Steverno~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    One observation by me.When Stanley Dunham & Frank Marshall Davis discussed what to do about Ann's pregnancy.Abortion was ruled out because it was neither safe or legal,in 1961.So,if abortion was legal then.My guess BHO would of been another abortion casualty.

Kinda of an irony,that the most most pro abortion President ever.Was born too early for her,the father & grandparents to have the "choice" about having him or not!
  • texasred Stevern... 2012/06/30 03:07:58
    texasred
    +1
    Why did God abandon us in the hour of our need.... 1961? Just kidding and sorry, Lord.
  • Maddog 2012/06/21 20:03:46
    Other Thoughts!
    Maddog
    +3
    "Dreams from My Real Father", like "Dreams from My Father" turned out to be a nightmare for the rest of us!
  • Al C. 2012/06/21 15:21:36
    Al C.
    +2
    I think his real name is Bari M. Shabazz the secret son of Malcolm X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Tin Man 2012/06/21 03:25:49
    Other Thoughts!
    Tin Man
    +3
    If it has a basis in provable facts it could prove quite interesting!!!
  • Fashionable60s 2012/06/21 03:07:36
    Fashionable60s
    +3
    Obama has we should have seen before 2008. Truth will out no matter how much he spent to hide his past.
  • RayG 2012/06/20 22:16:32
    RayG
    +4
    And this movie will get zero publicity from the Obama-loving MSM (brain dead liberals_
  • mae 2012/06/20 22:12:27
    I'm not interested in watching this movie because....
    mae
    +2
    Just too desperate, contrived, fictionalized to be of any use to anybody.
  • Israel mae 2012/06/21 14:28:45
  • mae Israel 2012/06/21 17:49:10
    mae
    +1
    : ) Of Course.
  • Spyrit Wulf 2012/06/20 18:10:13
    Spyrit Wulf
    +4
    i would love to know the truth. especially with all the contraversal opinions out there
  • Stevern... Spyrit ... 2012/06/28 17:17:48
    Steverno~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    +1

• Spyrit ... Stevern... 2013/05/21 00:53:11
    Spyrit Wulf
    +1
    you were totally right. that movie was astranomically informing.
  • Stevern... Spyrit ... 2013/05/21 01:07:53
    Steverno~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    I recently read that the movie producer is having the IRS all over him (No big surprise)

ANTI-OBAMA FILMMAKER CHARGES HARASSMENT BY IRS
    http://mobile.wnd.com/2013/05...
  • Spyrit ... Stevern... 2013/05/21 01:24:17
    Spyrit Wulf
    of course not. I'm sure he knew that the Government wouldn't let him slide by unscathed for his boldness
  • Wayne 2012/06/20 14:57:53
    Wayne
    +2
    The truth about Obama is coming soon to a theater near you. LOL!
  • my2cents Wayne 2012/06/22 06:57:09
    my2cents
    The truth about Lincoln is coming soon to a theater near you too. Don't miss this stunning true story of the REAL Lincoln:

abe
  • Jane 2012/06/20 14:16:41
    Other Thoughts!
    Jane
    I've heard all these conservative lies before.
  • OhPuhleze 2012/06/20 12:34:42
    OhPuhleze
    +3
    I still believe that Obama was scraped from the base of the urinals in the Kremlin and grew up in a petri dish in the Ayer's home laboratory. It's going to take some real evidence to convince me this Marxist originated somewhere else.
  • Huntclan 2012/06/20 12:26:59
    Huntclan
    +5
    I am trying to figure out why Obie is hiding his real BC; this could be the reason.

Ya know, things are never as they seem. Everybody thinks he was born in Kenya; that is a red herring and Obie knows it. He sits back and laughs whilst the public scrounges for links to his Kenyan birth. He probably encourages it because he knows as long as people are chasing the Kenyan lead they will be distracted from the real story.
  • Israel Huntclan 2012/06/21 14:29:51
  • Huntclan Israel 2012/06/21 16:03:27
    Huntclan
    +3
    Yeah, I see where you are going.

Maybe he thinks that I think that he wants me to think its a red herring.

2014/11/01 09:40:01