Exclusive: Barack Obama's High School Drug Dealer Claims Young Barry Stole His Bong, Still Owes Him for a Dime Bag

snipe 2012/05/13 01:59:14
This is funny, but knowing Barry for what he is, there just might be a smidgen of truth to it.

Because old media failed to explore Obama's high school drug use, Cub Reporter
Biff Spackle was dispatched to Hawaii three weeks ago. His job: to find and
interview the president's 11th and 12th grade classmates who weren't in prison,
dead or drones.

Fortunately, just hours before his flight out of Honolulu
was scheduled to depart, Spackle happened upon Ernie "Spliff" Pipebladder.
Pipebladder made several extraordinary claims about young "Barry Obama":

spackle ernie spliff pipebladder pipebladder extraordinary claims young barry obama
Dude, that m***erf***ing
Barry stole so much s*** from me before he left for college it's not funny. I
always kept my favorite bong near my bedroom window at Kaliihi Heights
[apartment complex], which Barry knew about. Just before he leaves for
Occidental, like days before, the damn bong dis-a-frickin-pears.

What are
the odds of that happening?

Not only that, but I had some crazy good Maui
Wowie that summer. Dude tells me he'll pay for a dime bag, which I give him on
good faith, and he disappears to California a m***erf***ing week
later.

Never saw him again until the 2004 Democrat Convention. I'm
hanging with the buds in 8 Fat Fat [an area bar] and what do I see? The SOB who
still owes me a Tokemaster 8000 and a dime bag! I start yellin' at the
screen.

A few years later, he gets elected president. So I sends him a
real nice letter asking for my bong back.

Next thing I know, like a day
later, I got two Secret Service guys at my doorstep telling me it'd be best if I
kept my m***erf***ing mouth shut.

I did for a while, but fact is, I want
my damn bong back. That was a classic and it's worth big bucks now. They don't
even make Tokemaster bongs anymore! So tell Barry he better make good on
it, plus that dime bag, or I'm going to The Washington
Post
!

All of these statements are completely, 100 percent
true, as far as you know.

http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2012/05/exclusive-barack-oba...

• Walt 2012/05/13 02:20:07
    Walt
    +16
    This has to be true.

It's as well documented as 0bama's past history and everyone is supposed to accept that as fact, right?

Hahaha!

• macaction 2012/05/17 22:13:21
    macaction
    +1
    LOL Obama was smoking weed while Bush was snorting coke off the breasts of prostitutes that tax dollars paid for while his father was in the white house.
  • Not-A-RINO 2012/05/16 18:48:03
    Not-A-RINO
    +1
    A dime bag?
    .
    funny Michell Obama
  • nofrills 2012/05/15 04:25:38
    nofrills
    that was totally unALOHA like to do..stealing one's bong is against the God 'pele' and King Kamekameha would have had you imprisoned with this unsocial deed...To appease the God and make amend obama must throw ' a luau with lots of poi' and everyting would be 'irei'...
  • Michaelene 2012/05/15 01:18:27
    Michaelene
    +1
    Thats pretty funny!
    Obama's coke and pot use continued past high school. Heavier drug use was during his days at Occidental and that's what his grades suffered there and he transferred to Columbia.
    This was known back in 2005 and investigated by the Clinton campaign.
  • nofrills 2012/05/14 23:32:44
    nofrills
    +1
    what kind of hawaiian is that? no aloha spirit! shame on the prz
  • nofrills 2012/05/14 23:32:02
    nofrills
    +1
    no kiddling!! obama didnt have the 'aloha spirit'
  • Che Guevara - Hero 2012/05/14 21:28:39
    Che Guevara - Hero
    +1
    Mitt Romney: anti-gay bully

The Washington Post has a rather lengthy report up today on Mitt Romney’s time at the prestigious prep school Cranbrook. The report details Romney’s years as a high school senior in 1965 and his reaction to a new student, John Lauber, who Romney felt looked too gay.

Mitt Romney returned from a three-week spring break in 1965 to resume his studies as a high school senior at the prestigious Cranbrook School. Back on the handsome campus, studded with Tudor brick buildings and manicured fields, he spotted something he thought did not belong at a school where the boys wore ties and carried briefcases. John Lauber, a soft-spoken new student one year behind Romney, was perpetually teased for his nonconformity and presumed homosexuality. Now he was walking around the all-boys school with bleached-blond hair that draped over one eye, and Romney wasn’t having it.

“He can’t look like that. That’s wrong. Just look at him!” an incensed Romney told Matthew Friedemann, his close friend in the Stevens Hall dorm, according to Friedemann’s recollection. Mitt, the teenaged son of Michigan Gov. George Romney, kept complaining about Lauber’s look, Friedemann recalled.

A few days later, Friedemann entered Stevens Hall off the school’s collegiate quad to find Romney...

Mitt Romney: anti-gay bully

A few days later, Friedemann entered Stevens Hall off the school’s collegiate quad to find Romney marching out of his own room ahead of a prep school posse shouting about their plan to cut Lauber’s hair. Friedemann followed them to a nearby room where they came upon Lauber, tackled him and pinned him to the ground. As Lauber, his eyes filling with tears, screamed for help, Romney repeatedly clipped his hair with a pair of scissors.

The image of a scared teenage boy being tackled and forced to the ground while classmates chop his hair off doesn’t sit well with me. It’s torturous behavior. It’s cruel behavior. As a Romney classmate said, “it was viscious.” And it matters.

There are some who are making the argument that Mitt’s youthful transgressions have no impact on the here and now. I could not disagree more. It would be one thing if Romney had a long record of compassion and supported policies now that worked to advance equality and understanding. But that is not the case. It was just two weeks ago that a openly gay spokesperson was forced to step down after anti-gay groups virulently attack him. Romney did not utter a single word in his defense. Clearly, since his youth Romney has not “evolved” that much.

That Romney was a high school bully is important in context (ya know, how most things should be viewed). Assaulting a fellow classmate is more than a youthful prank; maybe not to the bully, but the children attacked live with it for the rest of their lives. John Lauber died in 2004, but in the piece one of other students who was present during the assault saw Lauber in Chicago’s O’Hare airport in the mid-1990s and apologized to him for the incident. Lauber told him, “It was horrible…It’s something I have thought about a lot since then.”

http://feministing.com/2012/0...
  • Drue-AFCL Che Gue... 2012/05/15 02:49:52
    Drue-AFCL
    +1
    YEAH AND BARRY IS JUST A NICKLE TRICK!!!
  • Lanikai 2012/05/14 19:32:55
    +1
    Would NOT surprise me if that were true.
  • teachaman~PWCM~JLA 2012/05/14 14:33:36
    teachaman~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    this has all the same journalistic strength/validity as most anything said about Mitt Romney (one irritated current homosexual complaining about an incident from 1963 that was supposedly "homophobic" - with no corroboration at all) or nearly every distorted claim made about the "healing" economy that comes out of the Administration - while COMPLETLEY IGNORING the real numbers ... or anything else you might see on CBS, NBC, ABC or especially MSNBC that has anything at all to say about Mr. Obama, for that matter ... we're supposed to belive the major media's BS - so why is this piece a joke and theirs "serious journalism"?
  • nofrills 2012/05/14 06:32:26
    nofrills
    +1
    the libdem/dyfun..are still in denial of their 'prez' has many 'skeletons in his closets.
  • S* 2012/05/14 06:16:51
    S*
    stupid.
  • nofrills 2012/05/14 04:39:27
    nofrills
    +1
    that's just barry stealing from a high schoold chum..well he now can pay back and let us see if he got any principle after all.
  • lcky9 2012/05/14 03:46:59
    lcky9
    +1
    OK it's funny.. but what would they expect from a CON MAN... ever heard of an HONEST con man??
  • nofrills lcky9 2012/05/14 04:40:50
    nofrills
    +2
    yea.!.bho a real con!..he con the masses in voting for his 'hopelesssness and his small change
  • Spyrit Wulf 2012/05/14 03:38:10
    Spyrit Wulf
    +3
    the steeling part i can believe. the smoking on the other hand.... well you know... i do believe he smoked when he was younger. since then he's have to have upgraded though. He's was hallucinating something bad when he thought he could actually be a good president, and he is hallucinating worse if he thinks he will be reelected.
  • natwebb 2012/05/14 03:33:59
  • rightside 2012/05/14 03:09:00
    rightside
    +2
    Love it!!! I say they are true! LOL
  • ronbo 2012/05/14 02:12:30
    ronbo
    Do what did he do? Call the cops? Yeah, right.
  • mich52 2012/05/14 00:11:21
  • Prairie Wind 2012/05/13 22:35:04
    Prairie Wind
    +1
    Obama, make payable the total interest due, payable in Kruegerands, to Bristol Palin for consideration of all the lip sync'd speeches to date and for the nose buggers he's eaten when thinking of being with Michelle!
  • nofrills Prairie... 2012/05/14 23:35:01
    nofrills
    +2
    and to the ASPCA 20% of the profit made from dreams of father..for eating dog meat and profiting from this disclosure.SHAME and animal exploit..
  • Prairie... nofrills 2012/05/14 23:50:10
    Prairie Wind
    +1
    Perhaps charges file for violations of PETA animal cruelity also? No friends at Supreme Court!
  • nofrills Prairie... 2012/05/15 02:22:05
    nofrills
    +2
    the voters will give their final say on this unethical and animal abuser prez..nov'12
  • Prairie... nofrills 2012/05/15 04:10:20 (edited)
    Prairie Wind
    More fuel for the fire !!!!!! In today's radio interview between Sean Hannity and "The Amateur" author, Edward Klein; Klein stated he would provide Hannity with three hours of taped interviews with Reverand Jermiah Wright, who stated he was offered $150,000, not to discuss his relationship with Obama.

Also, as stated, Obama approached Wright in a secret meeting, documented in Secret Service logs, to encouage Wright to keep his mouth shut. Obama apparently sought "spiritual" guidance and Wright acknowledged Obama's Islam beliefs and extended knowledge of Christianity, but Obama wasn't a convert to Christianity while associated with Wright. These tapes are "HOT" and only the author and Hannity have them. So, Sean, let'r ripppppp and get Obama out of the White House.

Also, the label "Amateur" comes from Bill Clinton.
  • Common Sense Conservative 2012/05/13 21:32:54
    Common Sense Conservative
    +3
    I'm sure Hussein Obama smoked, snorted, burned and did things most parents would send their kids away for. How about the guy that gave him a BJ in the limo? This guys life is making a joke of the greatest nation in the World.
  • Cheetah 2012/05/13 21:00:17
  • No nonsense NanC...don't BS... 2012/05/13 17:45:56
    No nonsense NanC...don't BS me!
    +6
    It is about as believable as is theWashington Post article about Romney is a
    bullying homophobe. Maybe more so because of the history of the two
    candidates. 0bama, in his own words speaks about his day as a druggie. On
    the other hand, one of the guys who accused Romney of being a bully is a Democrat who recently said that Romney was a principled man with integrity and would make a good
    POTUS.
  • Michaelene No nons... 2012/05/15 01:22:06
    Michaelene
    +2
    Yeah I just heard he said somthing completely different in another magazine.
    The WP is the huffer of print, lol
  • goatman112003 2012/05/13 17:13:15
    goatman112003
    +3
    I admit its closer to reality than most and lot funnier
  • AdLib 2012/05/13 16:57:50 (edited)
    AdLib
    +2
    Here's your Bong, Dude!

bush snorting coke

And, here's your Dime Bag!

bush snorting coke

Bush was arrested twice in the 70's. Once, for COCAINE and the other for DRUNK driving. He was let off each charge, thanks to his father and LIED about doing his sentence of community service work.

Lets also, not forget, his Prozac with alcohol abuse while in office!
  • HOMBRE AdLib 2012/05/13 17:44:17
  • AdLib HOMBRE 2012/05/13 20:57:44
  • HOMBRE AdLib 2012/05/13 21:11:19
  • AdLib HOMBRE 2012/05/13 21:58:41
  • nofrills HOMBRE 2012/05/14 04:43:18
    nofrills
    +4
    but the press wont dare write it..
  • Michaelene nofrills 2012/05/15 01:23:01
    Michaelene
    +1
    thats the point right???
  • ღ♥ღ ℒea... AdLib 2012/05/14 03:13:52
    ღ♥ღ ℒea ღ♥ღ
    +5
    psst... George W. Bush is not in office anymore. Lol
  • AdLib ღ♥ღ ℒea... 2012/05/14 04:32:56
    AdLib
    +1
    Thank god !
  • nofrills AdLib 2012/05/15 04:09:58
    nofrills
    +1
    and no thanks for obamation in office.

2014/09/20 02:00:40