Ex-communist nations expose Obama 'fraud'

millermedia 2012/04/01 02:12:52
There is a U.S. media blackout on Obama investigations
Obama has done no wrong
Here is what I think

Amid U.S. media blackout, foreign press sounds alarm on 'largest scandal in American history'

Prague

Media from former communist nations are once again breaking through the veil of silence surrounding President Obama’s eligibility for office – even when the U.S. media refuse to investigate what is being called the “largest scandal in American history. Russia’s Pravda has published a second expose on the issue by Dianna Cotter, a senior at American Military University.

Russia’s Pravda: ‘Largest scandal in American history’

Arpaio and his Cold Case Posse announced there is probable cause indicating the documents released by the White House last April purported to be Obama’s original, long-form birth certificate and Selective Service registration card are actually forgeries.

“Pravda called out the U.S. press for its deliberate neglect of the largest scandal in modern American history,” Cotter wrote in a March 29 Pravda commentary. “Maricopa County, Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio released credible forensic evidence that Barack Obama, presumed President of the United States, presented to the world a forged Birth Certificate on April 27th, 2011.”

She added, “Since then, the scandal has only expanded. Former United States Postal Service worker Allen Hulton has recently come forward with compelling testimony given under Oath, which leads to only one conclusion: Barack Obama attended College in the United States as a Foreign Student.”.

“There is little doubt Mr. Obama has been less than honest with regard to the Ayers family and their significance in his life. As disingenuous as this is, it is by no means the most important revelation,” she wrote. “If correct, and Obama was introduced to Hulton as a Foreign Student, this means Barack Hussein Obama would have been using a Foreign Passport to get and prove his foreign student status for entrance into Occidental College, Columbia, and later Harvard Universities. Because Hulton has signed an Affidavit, this cannot be disregarded as mere hearsay; it is instead evidentiary in nature.”

Cotter also noted that the U.S. media have remained silent about Obama’s Selective Service card.

“Has the wider American media addressed any of this in context?” she asked. “It may be the largest scandal in American history, certainly the most significant constitutional crisis the nation has faced since the end of the Civil War.

“No.

“They don’t dare. …

“To be brutally clear, the power and backing of the United States Federal Government is being used to silence the press about Barack Obama. Either outright or through coercion, the media is complicit in covering up the crimes of the fraud Barack Obama and his unconstitutional government. These patterns are clear and unmistakable.”

Pravda also published a March 7 piece from Cotter on the topic. In that commentary, she accused the American media of being “tame,” afraid to publish news and “deliberately hiding the evidence published on the internet about [President Obama's] defrauding of the American public and the deliberate evisceration of the Constitution of the United States.”

Czech press: More known about ‘birth of Jesus two millennia ago’

Now, Neviditelný pes (translated “The Invisible Dog”), a popular news website from Prague, Czech Republic, has published a two-part series noting that even Americans seeking to apply for a driver’s license must submit proof of their identity.

According to a rough Google translation, the article explained, “It is the responsibility of applicants for the [presidency] to make available documents about his previous life – to present a birth certificate …”

The article continues, “So now we know more about the circumstances of the birth of Jesus two millennia ago than about Obama half a century ago.”

The Voice of Russia: ‘Obama’s birth certificate may be forgery’

When The Voice of Russia – successor of Radio Moscow, the official station of the Soviet Union – published an exclusive interview with Sheriff Joe Arpaio March 26 titled, “Obama’s birth certificate may be forgery.”

“Wherever I go, people commend me for doing this,” Arpaio told The Voice of Russia. “So, naturally this has been probably the biggest censorship and blackout in the history of journalism when no one from the national level will cover the story.”

However, in the recent The Voice of Russia interview, the Russian host argued that the Obama eligibility issue has been covered by “hundreds” of U.S. news outlets for years – after both Donald Trump and Arpaio brought up the question.

“Well, I wish you would tell me who they are. I’m sure it’s not national. CBS, ABC, cable?” Arpaio asked. “Just show me who has been covering it. They haven’t been covering. I’m not going to get into inside sources that say that they don’t want to cover it, that’s another issue when we are talking about the media. But where is all the news? You are calling me, you are dealing with Russia, so I have to talk to Russia to get this story out.”

+10
    Don't count on the American press ever exposing Obama's corruption.

• iriemon203 Kaleoku... 2012/04/05 09:42:39
  • TheTruth1313 2012/04/01 05:56:21
    TheTruth1313
    +5
    And yet even as it begins to look more and more that Obama may actually indeed not be a citizen, the media is still denying to report it. Seems like Soros, the NWO and the left biased media are all about covering up for that lying socialist traitor Obama.
  • JuneGagnon 2012/04/01 05:49:42
    JuneGagnon
    +7
    It's a travesty when America has to be "informed" of "presidential fraud" by foreign newspapaers!
  • Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel 2012/04/01 04:17:06
    Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel
    +6
    The Marxist communists have taken over liberal MSM.
  • mountainman 2012/04/01 04:09:09 (edited)
    Here is what I think
    mountainman
    +3
    It should have never gotten that far. Somewhere in the United States Military, someone had to break their oath to protect the United States against "All enemies, foreign and domestic." They broke that oath when they aided and abetted in the Obama Birth Certificate Fraud, instead of becoming a Whistle blower and allowing the Constitution to once again stand on its own merit and protect the United States. Not only do we need to rid ourselves of this false leader, now we have to find out who did the other things and punish them as well.
  • jumpboots 187th PIR 2012/04/01 03:50:15
    jumpboots 187th PIR
    +6
    Only the gullible liberals believe that he was born in the USA. hhh obama born in kenya obama born in kenya obama born in kenya
  • reaper jumpboo... 2012/04/01 09:20:52
    reaper
    why would a sign saying welcome to kenya have arabic writing on it?
  • jumpboo... reaper 2012/04/01 19:35:45
    jumpboots 187th PIR
    +1
    Ask the sign maker...........
  • reaper jumpboo... 2012/04/01 19:54:14
    reaper
    or the person that photoshopped in. kenya not only ISN'T an arabic country but it is also predominately christian nation to.
  • jumpboo... reaper 2012/04/01 21:44:57
    jumpboots 187th PIR
    That I do not know.
  • mountai... jumpboo... 2012/04/02 15:52:14
  • jumpboo... mountai... 2012/04/02 18:47:56
    jumpboots 187th PIR
    +1
    I can always tell a liberal......No answers just name calling....What grade are you in 5th?
    Go in now and tell your mommy that she is calling you....LOL...

FYI
  • goatman112003 2012/04/01 03:49:51
    goatman112003
    +3
    We really don't know who we have in that White House. He may give the name Obama but is it really he. Nothing adds up or why forge documents. The media here won't ask or tell because of embarrassment. They never vetted him or checked. Soros paid them off well.
  • Frank 2012/04/01 03:24:30 (edited)
    Obama has done no wrong
    Frank
    +1
    This is an April fool's day joke right? Or maybe the "Birthers" just want all the normal Amreicans to know that they still exist.
  • LindaM Frank 2012/04/01 03:51:37
    LindaM
    +1
    Frank, I think this is their way of trying to divert attention away from this:

Republican tampering with tape of Obamacare proceedings before SCOTUS (to misrepresent oral argument) jeopardizes opening of court proceedings to TV and audio feed.
  • LindaM LindaM 2012/04/01 03:52:40
    LindaM
    +1
    Or as Fox News reports tonight that Obama is ahead of Romney. lol
  • Frank LindaM 2012/04/01 12:22:51
    Frank
    +1
    I always thought the birther nonsense was good in one respect- it helped keep the tin foil hat crowd preoccupied in a uneless endevor. Now that the issue has been put to rest for the most part- they are starting to act up in other areas.

As far as Republicans tampering with the tape- it is business as usual. I always say that if one has to lie to make a point (and tampering to misrepresent is lying)- you have no point.
  • LindaM Frank 2012/04/01 04:02:06
    LindaM
    +1
    You wonder where they are getting this infomation. Well, it's from WND no less. Gee, what is next?
  • wtxwoman 2012/04/01 03:10:32
    Here is what I think
    wtxwoman
    +2
    I think all the birther ass-wipes needs to get a gripe and STFU!
  • gvc wtxwoman 2012/04/01 04:54:16
    gvc
    +6
    Aren't you rather old to use that type of language?
    I would think after 64 years you would have developed a more sophisticated vocabulary.
    Guess NOT!
  • shultzh... gvc 2012/04/01 13:43:12
    shultzhound
    +4
    She is only following the example of her dear fuhrer Obama.
  • shultzh... wtxwoman 2012/04/01 13:42:31
    shultzhound
    +1
    I think brain dead morons like yourself need to STFU and kiss our collective butts like the good moron propaganda followers that you are.
  • ὤTṻnde΄ӂ 2012/04/01 03:04:08
    Here is what I think
    ὤTṻnde΄ӂ
    +1
    Oh noes.....U.S. Still Controlled by Communists. White House, Senate, States, Major Cities and Public Education under Communist Control. House of Reps. Recaptured by GOP, but GOP and DNC are Really One Party. We're One Supreme Court Justice Away from Complete Communist Control of US Law. Islamic Radicals, Trained in Communist Methods, have been Discovered Deep within the Highest Levels of US Gov't. Massive Communist Proganda Campaigns being Waged in Nearly 100% of US Media and Our Children's Classrooms. US Funding Middle East and Other Countries to Become Islamo-Communist at Alarming Rate. US Currency Controlled by Communists and Near Collapse. Increasing Unemployment. Obama's Ineligibility and Crimes Being Blacked Out and Ignored.

Tell me, tell me, what should be do? Oh no....help
  • LindaM ὤTṻnde΄ӂ 2012/04/01 04:30:02
    LindaM
    +1
    They do have an imagination.
  • gary 2012/04/01 02:58:35
  • TheTrut... gary 2012/04/01 05:57:54
    TheTruth1313
    +2
    I can attest to that.
  • politicaljunkie 2012/04/01 02:55:33
    Here is what I think
    politicaljunkie
    +1
    You want us to believe that if there was any shred of true evidence to corroborate this claim there won't be any investigation? They tried to impeachment Clinton for getting a blow job in the oval office for Christ sake! Think about it.....
  • gvc politic... 2012/04/01 04:55:53
    gvc
    +3
    News flash.....they didn't try, THEY DID!
    I guess you are not aware that our first black President (Clinton) was INDEED IMPEACHED.
  • politic... gvc 2012/04/02 17:55:19
    politicaljunkie
    The house of representatives voted to impeach him. He was acquitted with over 2/3s of the vote by the senate. Had the senate found him guilty, he would have then been impeached and removed from office. He served the rest of his term.
  • gvc politic... 2012/04/02 19:39:18
    gvc
    +1
    Darlin you are ignorant. He was impeached, he was not removed from office which would have required 2/3 of the Senate.
    Jeesh, some people!
  • Philo® ~PWCM~JLA ✩ 2012/04/01 02:53:47
    Philo® ~PWCM~JLA ✩
    +5
    Arrest, detain & deport him back to Kenya.
  • MadAsHEck 2012/04/01 02:43:15
    Here is what I think
    MadAsHEck
    +5
    Interesting that foreigners know more about our system and when it has been violated than most americans are willing to admit.
  • Pete 2012/04/01 02:34:35
    Here is what I think
    Pete
    +3
    He must be removed immediately and impeach him for fraud and forgery. This must be done before election........................ Peace be with you
  • U-Dog 2012/04/01 02:29:44
    U-Dog
    +4
    The MSM in this country was taken over by collectivists decades ago, short of a red hot smoking gun the only way they would ever expose or sacrifice Obama is if he ever betrayed the collective agenda.
  • Diana 2012/04/01 02:23:41
    Diana
    +5
    What is the American press hiding?Are they afraid of Obama.Did they get a warning?
    I report ,you decide.
  • POWERSHAKER 2012/04/01 02:16:20
    +10
  • Rusty S... Ken 2012/04/01 02:16:44
    Rusty Shackleford
    +8
    Of course not, they are complicit in the coverup.

2014/07/30 13:21:11