Evolution vs. Creationism which do you believe in?

kyle 2012/05/11 05:39:40
Related Topics: Evolution, Creationism, Vs
Evolution
Creationism

• Jimmy Earl 2012/12/02 10:56:56
    Creationism
    Jimmy Earl
    evolution is like saying that my car assembled itself...only a fool would still believe in an outdated 19th century fable like evolution that can't be defended with actual science...this is where the anger & hate comes from in evolutionists on this topic...they hate being when someone disagrees with them because it upsets their worldview that they have built to tell themselves there is no God so as to sleep better at night....
  • lolitalovely 2012/06/04 01:51:56
    Evolution
    lolitalovely
    One word: polymorphism.
    http://etd.auburn.edu/etd/bit...
    That is the very simplest proof to me.
  • -(*PeacE4LovE*)- 2012/06/01 17:18:46 (edited)
    Creationism
    -(*PeacE4LovE*)-
    mkl

i THINK that's proper - ---- > " Million Billion Years Ago !! - Million Trillion Trillion !!! Years ago - Trillion Million Billion Killion Jillion LULiions!!! years before ...

Atheist = Now prove me right or wrong ? Go back ( Invent a Time Machine ) & see & let me tell because the Burden of Proof is on You - I said what i said , My Sccccientific Prooooofs & give me any scientific evidence in against .

Follower = :-/ ?
  • Owen 2012/05/14 15:32:46
    Evolution
    Owen
    ... but only as far as I 'believe' in math, physics, chemistry, biology, gravity...
  • -(*Peac... Owen 2012/06/01 17:25:37
    -(*PeacE4LovE*)-
    & I believe in the Creator of Math , Physics , Chemistry , Biology & The Creator who Bless the Earth Gravity through we can survive & walk happily on earth without any difficulty - & Make the Earth a Resting Place for Us .
  • Radical Ed 2012/05/14 10:44:34
    Evolution
    Radical Ed
    belief implies faith, the amount of evidence for evolution is simply staggering. creationism is based on faith in the supernatural and as such does not enter into science, the study or the natural world.
  • -(*Peac... Radical Ed 2012/06/01 17:27:30
    -(*PeacE4LovE*)-
    Evolution is bassed on Faith - Million Trillion years ago you were not there when the Heavens & The earth were Created - ! Scientific Creationism is tool of God - & God is most Beneficient & Most Merciful !
  • Radical Ed -(*Peac... 2012/06/01 17:32:02
    Radical Ed
    +1
    Was i there when WW2 was won by the western allies? no. But from the evidence provided to me in books and physical observation, I can be pretty positive that it actually happened.
  • -(*Peac... Radical Ed 2012/06/01 17:58:07 (edited)
    -(*PeacE4LovE*)-
    The people who are basing there evidence on scientific proofs either were not present there to say weather its Evolution - WW2 evidences you get from the actual proofs in History written by Eye - witnesses ...

No one is the Eye- witness Million Billion years ago - so its just a faith which emphasizes Million Million Trillion Years before - Neither you can Reject it ( because me not having a time machine to go back & watch the reality ) , neither you can accept it . ( because its a faith )
  • Radical Ed -(*Peac... 2012/06/01 18:14:01
    Radical Ed
    Ok let me go through this with you. A man is suspected of committing a crime and has been brought before a judge and a jury. The jury weren't there when the incident takes place so all they have to go on is the evidence provided and presented as well as witness statements.

The same applies to science, observations are made in the natural world and from those observations hypothoses can be made. We have not seen pluto's full orbit of the sun but based on mathematical equations relating to gravity, mass etc. they can comfortably predict how long it will take.

Also note that evolution deals with the adaptation of life to its environment after it has formed. I have never stated what the origins of the universe is and i doubt many scientists would either. The common answer is simply " i don't know" although there are suggested hypothosis but nothing concrete.
  • -(*Peac... Radical Ed 2012/06/01 18:37:43 (edited)
    -(*PeacE4LovE*)-
    My friend Regarding your first paragraph , i only advice you one thing that philosophies can turn the table over like

1 1 1 = 3 ( Can falsify " TRINITY " in seconds ) Philosophy number 1

Ice Steam Liquid = Water ( TRINITY in Philosophy Number 2 Expect ) ...

.............................

A Philosophy can change bright into dark & dark into Bright in the same time .
    so you can say a "Philosopher can never be defeated lol "

" Next you are right , First we have to make Observation , Later it come to Hypothesis which " IF " true & acceptable practically converted into " LAW " - Prediction as an Existance of an Existance is natural & practical .But a thing which never ever came into a Mind & we Predict about its existance is like 3 blinds which on checking the Elephant will say

1- ITS A WALL - 2 - NO its a PIPE - 3 - Its simply a ROCK .

...

Its Good if you not Accepting the One God neither Rejecting the One God . because you Dont Know .
  • Radical Ed -(*Peac... 2012/06/01 20:55:44
    Radical Ed
    +1
    i honestly don't understand most of that, please reiterate your wording so i can make a honest reply :)
  • PEEPL Radical Ed 2012/06/01 21:03:34
    PEEPL
    I wouldn't try too hard to understand that. It's so confusing,. it's mking my skull hurt.
  • Jimmy Earl Radical Ed 2012/12/01 04:02:18
    Jimmy Earl
    I was dumb enough to believe in evolution for about 3 months...then while studying it in detail it became obvious that it is a joke...in fact, its circular reasoning is actually insulting and i turned my back on it...only a fool would believe evolution in light of the science we have today..
  • Night 2012/05/14 10:13:25 (edited)
    Evolution
    Night
    I don't believe in evolution because that would imply it needs faith to follow. The facts are there for evolution. I don't need to believe in it to know it happened.
  • socokid 2012/05/13 23:23:35
    Evolution
    socokid
    Of course.
  • The Aging Yankee Liberal Do... 2012/05/12 06:43:23
    The Aging Yankee Liberal Douche
    both have their holes to it and both have their strong points. honestly how we got here and what happens to us when were gone is the biggest mystery of them all.
  • Юлия Чмелёва 2012/05/11 21:35:20
    Creationism
    Юлия Чмелёва
    +2
    God is Creator
  • -(*Peac... Юлия Чм... 2012/06/01 17:29:58 (edited)
    -(*PeacE4LovE*)-
    Sure - Thanks we have hearts who can Thank God for everything he blessed us .
    People who do not believe in GOD , are in the depth of Darkness but there depth is covered by Attraction like a Fire Fly which watch a fire & get attract & end itself into Dust .
  • Reichstolz 2012/05/11 13:45:31
    Creationism
    Reichstolz
    +1
    Considering evolution holds no attempt to explain how any organism came to exist, it is an incomplete "faithful" theory.
  • -(*Peac... Reichstolz 2012/06/01 17:36:36 (edited)
    -(*PeacE4LovE*)-
    Even for a sake we believe in Evolution , or Evolution is the answer of Living Things creation . What is the answer of Colours , Red orange yellow green blue ? , who created them ? who created Darkness & Light separated ??, & Barrier in Between Salt & Sweet WATER ?... Who design the Night so beautiful for sleep & make the Day for Work ??- who create the Dreams & non-living matters ???- are they on there own or self- created .????

Quran 52

35 = Were they created of nothing, or were they themselves the creators?
    36 = Or did they create the heavens and the earth? Nay, they have no firm belief.
  • Reichstolz -(*Peac... 2012/06/01 20:54:36
    Reichstolz
    ???
    You need to learn to communicate.
  • -(*Peac... Reichstolz 2012/06/02 15:05:42 (edited)
    -(*PeacE4LovE*)-
    You need Heart & Mind to Understand .
  • Reichstolz -(*Peac... 2012/06/02 18:30:08
    Reichstolz
    When communication is incoherent, it is not worth utilizing heart and mind.
  • 8bitgon... Reichstolz 2012/06/25 02:15:20
    8bitgonemad
    Trololol. This makes me laugh
  • Reichstolz 8bitgon... 2012/06/25 02:56:16
    Reichstolz
    Yes, the ignorant laugh at many things.
  • 8bitgon... Reichstolz 2012/06/25 03:11:53
    8bitgonemad
    That makes me laugh too. The fact that you deny evolution even though there is a truckload of evidence and supposedly call me ignorant. You are too funny
  • Reichstolz 8bitgon... 2012/06/25 03:37:20
    Reichstolz
    Please explain random mutation which gives the theory any merit. If you can do what no scientist has done since the theory's inception, you may be smarter than you sound. I doubt it. In order for the theory to have any validity one must except an inexplicable event. So the theory relies on a leap of faith for the faithless.
  • 8bitgon... Reichstolz 2012/06/25 18:17:51
    8bitgonemad
    Well not exactly. I think you are thinking of abiogenesis, which is much more complicated and not fully related to evolution. Evolution isn't that complicated and is an actual simple process, but occurs over millions of years over random genetic mutations through switching out bases during reproduction. When a baby is born, sometimes they will have different small adaptations that will help them survive. This enables the most adaptable ones to reproduce, creating a larger amount of species that survived. Say for example there were two types of birds in a forest: white birds who had a change in a genetic mutation, and brown birds. Then say it was winter in the forest, and snow covered the trees. Predators would hunt the most vulnerable targets aka. The brown birds. This would enable the white birds to camouflage, therefore enabling
  • Reichstolz 8bitgon... 2012/06/25 22:35:08
    Reichstolz
    +1
    No I am specifically talking about the ability for one organism to respond to its environment, when its peers cannot. If the theory didn't rely on random acts it wouldn't have merit. Currently, the way it is perceived, inexplicable events which give rise to the theory are just accepted as something that occurs. No one in the scientific community can explain random mutations. What you are describing of incomplete or improper base pairing is a function of mutation, not random mutation.

As I said, I didn't expect you to be able to do what no scientist has yet to do, thank you for proving my point.
  • 8bitgon... Reichstolz 2012/06/27 00:45:34
    8bitgonemad
    No, scientists are able to explain all of this through studies in swapping out genes. That's how a mutation is created. I would rather accept modern science than what a 5000 year old book that says clearing leprosy occurs when you kill two birds and spread their blood on your skin. And talks about how dinosaurs lived at the same time as humans. No evidence whatsoever supports this. But you are entitled to your opinion.
  • Reichstolz 8bitgon... 2012/06/27 01:51:46
    Reichstolz
    No they are not. You do understand that accepted science also determined that the sun revolved around the earth for over 1000 years. And the earth was flat for 500 years. The answer that is correct when it comes to evolution is "I don't know and neither do you."
  • 8bitgon... Reichstolz 2012/06/27 03:23:16
    8bitgonemad
    Yes actually I do. What does the sun have to do with genes? We have much more modern technology and policies to calculate whats proof and whats false. And by the way, your bible was the book to say the Earth was flat and the sun revolved around the Earth. When Nicholas Copernicus found out the Earth is not the center of the galaxy and rotates on its axis around the sun, the church rejected his ideas because the bible said the Earth was and is the center of the universe.
  • Reichstolz 8bitgon... 2012/06/27 03:26:23
    Reichstolz
    You are too obtuse to understand the point. Please explain random mutation, which I know you cannot, but go ahead and try. Until smarter people than you and I can explain the process, why one organism given the exact same circumstance can adapt to its environment while its peers cannot, the best answer is "I don't know and neither do you."
  • 8bitgon... Reichstolz 2012/06/27 03:34:53
    8bitgonemad
    I once had a debate with someone just like you. 1.He didn't address my opinion 2.He ignored my point of view 3.He didn't respond to what I had to say unless it strengthened his side of the story 4.He ignored all sort of info I had to give and made up his own side of the story 5.He tried to strengthen his opinion by blasting me by how intelligent I was, which is making an assumption about a person. I'm sorry, but please be educated. Until then, we will discuss this info.
  • Reichstolz 8bitgon... 2012/06/27 03:40:55
    Reichstolz
    1. you jumped in to my comments not the other way around
    2. your point of view is ignorant from both a scientific and personal perspective
    3. I don't particularly care what you have to say after your first comment
    4. Your info is nothing but the same crap I can find in any unscientific journal
    5. You may consider accurate communication insulting, that is your issue not mine.
    For your information I hold a Bachelor's in Animal Science, a Masters in Monogastric Nutrition, a DO, Boarded in Podiatry, and a PhD in Epidemiology.

Furthermore, if you are to debate, be able to answer a question without deflecting. Answer the question "explain random mutation" or agree the best answer is "I don't know and neither do you"
  • 8bitgon... Reichstolz 2012/06/28 08:10:09
    8bitgonemad
    I am not debating since what you are trying to state is not an open mind, but just ignorance. Today we don't just simply accept that a sky genius created everything because a book you read said so. That's like saying harry potter exists and voldemort is coming down to kill us all one day. You need to use logic and quit ignoring everything I have to say, because you will get nowhere with that kind of attitude. Considering you are blinded and talking out of your ass when you say insulting, off topic statements such as I don't particularly care what you have to say after your first comment. Its not relevant to be continually ignoring the ideas that I have to say, when you will not accept them unless they support your ideas and saying my point of view is ignorant. And once again, the issue is going nowhere when you do such things. Random mutations occur over periods of time through the swapping of genes in the gene code of an organism. If that specific mutation favors an organism in a specific way, which occurs rarely, the species with that mutation that helped him or her in the game of life will most likely go off and reproduce him or her self, creating more of that species, eventually making major change in a species. There's no ignoring what I'm saying here, considering this is MODERN SCIENCE. I'm done here, good day and hope you learned something useful that will open your eyes to using logic, reason, an an open mind.
  • Reichstolz 8bitgon... 2012/06/28 13:06:29
    Reichstolz
    You are correct you are not debating, because you do not have a thoughtful or educated argument. Logic dictates that you look for answers when none are provided, but instead you accept, the inexplicable and pass it off as some accepted reality. Our capacity to understand grows with each passing year, but we are far from understanding random mutation and explaining the process.
  • 8bitgon... Reichstolz 2012/06/29 20:21:57
    8bitgonemad
    I think you're talking about yourself accepting something with no evidence whatsoever. Once again, you are another one of those people who will never take a concept into perspective if it supposedly defiles what you think. That's not a very good social skill. Once again, you have your own accepted belief, you can believe that, and I have my own thoughts too, I can think that, but right now, you are being ridiculous and need to back away from not accepting pure evidence that has been fully explained, that you chose to reject. Goodbye, I'm done with you.
  • Reichstolz 8bitgon... 2012/06/30 03:54:06
    Reichstolz
    Once again you fail to argue a legitimate point. My belief has nothing to do with the only accurate assessment which is "I don't know and neither do you"
    You are done because you cannot answer the question, which at the start I knew you wouldn't be able to grasp.

2014/12/17 23:09:57