Even the Fox News Poll Shows Obama's Lead Growing: Is Romney Losing the Attack Ad War?

Chris D 2012/08/10 18:00:00
President Obama opened up a 9-point lead in the most recent Fox News poll. Looks like all the negative ads and character assassination tactics are working. Negative ads may be bad for the American political landscape, but they seem to be working for Obama, at least for now. Do you think Romney will lose the game of hardball -- or will he rebound and win just in time for the election?

FOXNEWS.COM reports:
The president would take 49 percent of the vote compared to Romney's 40 percent in a head-to-head matchup if the election were held today, the poll found.
obama attack ads

Read More: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/08/09/fox-new...

• Richard... Mr. Won... 2012/09/20 05:30:21
    Richard Blaine
    Your obsession with Limbaugh and tendency to blurt his name for no apparent reason can probably be helped with some kind of OCD Medication.
  • Mr. Won... Richard... 2012/09/24 15:57:34
    Mr. Wonderful
    Limbaugh is a sub human always lying flea infested proven drug abuser. Now boy, try to disprove it.
  • Richard... Mr. Won... 2012/10/03 03:58:48
    Richard Blaine
    Why would I possibly waste time on your OCD fueled random babbling regarding things that are completely irrelevant?
  • Mr. Won... Richard... 2012/10/03 16:58:23
    Mr. Wonderful
    You are just a typical right wing loser.
  • Richard... Mr. Won... 2012/08/18 02:17:57
  • Zippcodey Mr. Won... 2012/08/16 18:00:24
    Zippcodey
    Actually you couldn't understand the facts because you are not smart enough to understand what they would tell you.

Like I said, I don't waste my time with people like you , you have no substance to understand anything but brainwashing of Socialism, Communism, Fascism and Marxism.
  • Mr. Won... Zippcodey 2012/08/16 18:22:18
    Mr. Wonderful
    +1
    I'm smarter than all you idiot right wingers posting here combined and you know it too. LOL!
  • Zippcodey Mr. Won... 2012/08/16 18:30:14
    Zippcodey
    Not true, what you are is a loud mouth without substance. When people are like you, the smart ones put you to wind.
  • Mr. Won... Zippcodey 2012/08/16 18:54:07
    Mr. Wonderful
    +1
    I see you're delusional too. Also typical of right wingers.
  • Zippcodey Mr. Won... 2012/08/16 21:05:05
    Zippcodey
    Why don't you go away, read your comments, if you can't see you have nothing to say, then you really need help..

But seriously, I'm done talking to you, get educated.
  • Mr. Won... Zippcodey 2012/08/17 00:45:11
    Mr. Wonderful
    +1
    When you get up to a PhD like me, we'll talk. Till then, you can't blame me if I laugh a right wing idiots, their double talk, endless feeble attempts at trying to spin things and deliberate lying.
  • Zippcodey Mr. Won... 2012/08/17 04:15:38
    Zippcodey
    Sorry to hear you have a PhD your mind is brainwashed and had too much of Obama's Kool-Aid. You have no substance to talk about political things.
  • Richard... Mr. Won... 2012/08/18 01:08:53
    Richard Blaine
    Yeah you're like the moron of a PhD I took college classes from years ago. Leave school and come up to the exit. Line of cars blocking the way. Wait and wait and wait and wait, wait some more. Bunch of horns blowing now giving me a headache. Finally walk to the 1st car in the ever growing line which has the hood up with the PhD moron looking under it and doing his best to break something. Me: What's wrong? Him: I don't Fing know, it just stalled and won't start." Me [looking inside car as tow truck is pulling up] Did you put it in Park before you turned the key? Him: [blank stare] huh? Me: [put car in park, turn key, engine starts] "It has to be in Park to start". Him: [blank stare as he nervously eyes 250+ lb tow truck driver with lots of tats getting out of tow truck now blocking his exit]. Irritated looking 250+lb tow truck driver with all the tats to PhD moron: "Don't care if if it's runnin now, you're gonna have to pay the service call". PhD moron: [blank stare].

Another PhD w/o the brains to come in out of the rain, just like you.
  • Richard... Mr. Won... 2012/08/18 00:57:24
    Richard Blaine
    You're just another brainwashed fool who can't defend Obama and has to resort to blaming Bush for all of your messiah's failures. Too bad Bush isn't running for anything and Obama has no record he can run on.
  • Mr. Won... Richard... 2012/08/18 03:22:27
  • Richard... Mr. Won... 2012/08/18 16:03:27
    Richard Blaine
    You sound like a 12 year old kid on mommy's laptop....
  • Mr. Won... Zippcodey 2012/08/16 16:16:34
    Mr. Wonderful
    +1
    You haven't learned yet how to remove the crap encrusted on your big dumb ass. In other words, a typical right wing fool.
  • Zippcodey Mr. Won... 2012/08/16 18:03:46
    Zippcodey
    I'm tired of messing with a lowlife, without substance, collect your welfare, leave the library when they close and no you can't take the computer home.
  • Mr. Won... Zippcodey 2012/08/16 18:23:38
    Mr. Wonderful
    +1
    You're being the typical no account low life, low rent, stupid beyond description right wing moron. You lost, so you name call. Typical.
  • Zippcodey Mr. Won... 2012/08/16 18:31:13 (edited)
    Zippcodey
    I here the wind blowing your not gone yet? I told you lowlife you are not worth my time.
  • Mr. Won... Zippcodey 2012/08/16 18:54:29
    Mr. Wonderful
    +1
    You're the moron that keeps replying...
  • Zippcodey Mr. Won... 2012/08/16 21:05:47
    Zippcodey
    Just shows you are a sucker. lol
  • Richard... Mr. Won... 2012/08/16 16:12:08
    Richard Blaine
    He probably thinks since you don't have any he doesn't need any either......
  • Richard... Mr. Won... 2012/08/16 16:01:01
    Richard Blaine
    All you've done is to act like the usual childish individual who can't actually make a rational argument and tries to compensate by calling names.....
  • Hondo0331 Mr. Won... 2012/08/15 19:24:50
  • Mr. Won... Hondo0331 2012/08/15 21:47:23 (edited)
  • Richard... Mr. Won... 2012/08/16 15:59:29
    Richard Blaine
    The fact is that in 4 years Obama has added more to the debt than Bush could in 8. The fact is that after almost 4 years of Obama in office unemployment is and has remained higher than when he took office. The fact is everytime Obama babbles about raising taxes on the rich and investors they shove more money under the mattress to avoid having it hit by some ridiculous capital gains or other tax increase that ignores the fact that the richest 10% already pay around 70% of ALL the personal federal income taxes.

http://ntu.org/tax-basics/who...

The fact is that Obama's policies are openly hostile to businesses and investors and the economy is going to stay stagnant until he is out of office, even though the republicans have managed to mitigate some of the disaster that is the Obama presidency.
  • Mr. Won... Richard... 2012/08/16 16:09:45
  • Richard... Mr. Won... 2012/08/18 01:30:44
    Richard Blaine
    Spin job is all yours. More has been spent in 4 years (not even) under Obama than Bush did in 8. Period. Obama's constant threats of tax increases and business hostile policies have kept unemployment HIGHER THAN WHEN HE TOOK OFFICE FOR HIS ENTIRE TERM. The bush tax cuts lowered the lowest bracket (which everybody pays on their lowest tier of income) by 33% from 15% to 10% but yeah, in your delusional mind a 33% tax cut on people making less than 10K a year is a 'tax cut for the rich'. The richest 1% consistently pay over 35% of ALL the federal personal income tax. The richest 10% consistently pay around 70% of them year after year after year. But again in your delusional mind they don't pay enough because damn it they are more successful than you, make more money than you and dammit that just isn't fair!!!!!!! I mean, OMG some of them don't even have a BS PhD degree in African basket weaving, and they make more $ than you.....WTF??????!!!!!! So you want them penalized so that the politicians can afford to piss away more money to buy more votes to keep themselves in office, because: Hey, that's the priority. The rich pay a lower percentage of their income (when they actually do) because the long term capital gains rate is lower and their income often comes from capital gains (...
    Spin job is all yours. More has been spent in 4 years (not even) under Obama than Bush did in 8. Period. Obama's constant threats of tax increases and business hostile policies have kept unemployment HIGHER THAN WHEN HE TOOK OFFICE FOR HIS ENTIRE TERM. The bush tax cuts lowered the lowest bracket (which everybody pays on their lowest tier of income) by 33% from 15% to 10% but yeah, in your delusional mind a 33% tax cut on people making less than 10K a year is a 'tax cut for the rich'. The richest 1% consistently pay over 35% of ALL the federal personal income tax. The richest 10% consistently pay around 70% of them year after year after year. But again in your delusional mind they don't pay enough because damn it they are more successful than you, make more money than you and dammit that just isn't fair!!!!!!! I mean, OMG some of them don't even have a BS PhD degree in African basket weaving, and they make more $ than you.....WTF??????!!!!!! So you want them penalized so that the politicians can afford to piss away more money to buy more votes to keep themselves in office, because: Hey, that's the priority. The rich pay a lower percentage of their income (when they actually do) because the long term capital gains rate is lower and their income often comes from capital gains (because they are smart and use money to make money). Of course the long term capital gains rate is lower for everybody not just the rich, making it a "tax shelter" EVERYBODY can use if they actually bother to invest in anything and make money on the investment. But of course this doesn't factor into your delusional Bamabot mentality because your programming rejects it. Finally, the rich have the wealth they have because they created it. You delusional nuts act like there is some magical giant pile of money somewhere that evidently just materialized without anyone doing anything, and that you would magically be entitled to more of the magical money pile if some rich person hadn't come along and taken your share. You think this way because you are delusional kooks with no grasp on reality.
  • Richard... Mr. Won... 2012/09/20 06:09:23
    Richard Blaine
    Yeah gee sorry the GOP 'obstructed' 'Bama's goal of hitting 18 trillion on the debt. Better luck next time......[snicker]
  • Eldon B... Zippcodey 2012/08/22 15:22:27
    Eldon Bloedorn
    The Republicans seem to forget that two wars were put on the "under the table" books. Bush, "deficits don't matter." These crooks, Bush and Cheney squandered the surplus built up by Clinton on wars that made Bush and Cheney much more wealthy and killed many Americans not to mention hundreds of thousands of Iraq citizens. Love tose Republicans!.
  • Zippcodey Eldon B... 2012/08/23 02:58:25
    Zippcodey
    Bush was a quiet Socialist, playing and doing his part to bring Obama in as next President. Notice Obama is fighting those wars over there still.
  • Richard... Eldon B... 2012/10/03 04:06:32 (edited)
    Richard Blaine
    Bush deficits mattered. In fact Bush set a record for deficit spending. It didn't last long though because Obama came along and SHATTERED IT. DOUBLE the rate of Bush's deficit spending by Obama. And when are you retards going to realize that there was NO NET CLINTON SURPLUS??? Clinton had a tiny little surplus for only 2 out of 8 years when the GOP controlled congress. The other 6 all ran deficits that offset the surpluses many times over and added trillions to the debt. The way you morons do math if you charge $5000 a year on your credit card for 6 years, make no payments, then put the damn thing away for the next two (because it's over the limit anyway) and start making the minimum payments you are in the black.
  • jabo 2012/08/15 04:40:52
    Mitt Romney will rebound
    jabo
    Obama is running the dirtiest campaign we have witnessed in many decades. And for that reason I hope he loses by a huge margin, and he takes himself and all those other Chicago hoodlums back home.
  • Marek 2012/08/15 03:48:41
    Mitt Romney will rebound
    Marek
    I am certain of it.
  • Jesferkicks 2012/08/15 03:40:01
    Mitt Romney is losing
    Jesferkicks
    +1
    I don't care. It's our empire's time to dissolve, all the cues are evident. A cursory glance at the fall of any empire shows the same. We have reached that same.
  • Hondo0331 Jesferk... 2012/08/15 19:27:47
    Hondo0331
    +3
    So you admit to being a Socialist or Communist and supporting Obama..? Why do you still live in America? Leave!
  • Jesferk... Hondo0331 2012/08/21 14:57:30
    Jesferkicks
    How stating that I see the dissolution of our country right around the corner indicates I'm anything or that I support anyone is beyond me but you think what you wish, matters not to me. And as an aside, you can take your "leave" and shove it up your ass.
  • Squatch 2012/08/15 00:48:57
    Mitt Romney is losing
    Squatch
    For now, but I think he is saving his wad for when it really counts. Opinions and polls change so much, better not to play your hand too early.
  • I want hope 2012/08/14 22:44:31
    Mitt Romney is losing
    I want hope
    +4
    Mitt Romney is losing because he has nothing to truly offer the country, and it was obvious in the beginning and is becoming more apparent as election day gets closer. It is those like Romney that is truly hurting this country by taking their billions of dollars out of this economy. Money that is being kept in places like the Cayman Island and other offshore accounts is not helping the American economy, it is only benefitting criminals and individuals that want to hide their true wealth. Our global rescission shows that Romney and other millionaires and billionaires are about keeping their money where it will benefit them not the country. You would only need to look at a country as business to see that taking millions and billions from the company will cause it to eventual fail. Any country’s growth has a dependence upon successful companies reinvesting in that country. If you keep removing billions for any country will create a staggered economy waiting to fail.

2014/07/28 14:34:06