Episode: Blacks Would Not Be Democrats If They Only Knew This…

doofiegirl BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~ 2012/06/27 19:54:44
Runaway Slave is one of the most important films of the year, it follows the Reverend C. L. Bryant as he travels a new underground railroad upon which black conservatives are speaking out against big government policies.

Read More: http://politichicks.tv/?episode=blacks-would-not-b...

• McCate 2012/06/27 23:41:42
    McCate
    +10
    I actually heard about this about 2 yrs ago, I am glad to see they did the film and it is being released. So, there is no surprise here. I am fully aware the Dems are slave masters, all you have to do is listen to how they talk.

• DDogbreath 2012/06/28 14:57:43
    DDogbreath
    +4
    It's funny how so many people here "don't like big government", only to support a status quo puppet.

Flip Flopper  douche bag  draft dodger
    +6
    And every year I notice yet more blacks who are *not* Democrats. Including many who are Democrats *no more*.
  • donnaisabella239 2012/06/28 09:12:46 (edited)
    donnaisabella239
    +1
    There goes another African American leader introducing confusion and saying nothing revolutionary. As a person of color, I refuse to be addressed as one belonging to people with the same mindset. I have the ability to reason and make informed choices. What impudence is this which assumes to tell us what to think or do? We are aware of the flawed political histories of both parties. Meantime my vote remains democratic because of all things not just touching African Americans, foreigners, immigrants and all minorities. the rev Bryant is being used by Conservatives to speak against other influential people of color to sway them. I do not think this movie is in good taste. bad timing for political capital. I aem not watching it.
  • JL donnais... 2012/06/28 11:21:48
    JL
    +3
    REV. C.L.BRYANT IS BEING USED, TRUE......BY GOD!
  • Bevos donnais... 2012/06/28 12:25:17 (edited)
    Bevos
    +2
    I thought you said you had the ability to reason and make informed choices. Sounds like you already made up your mind about this Movie and are afraid to watch it, because you might learn something.
    I live in a predominently black town, and almost the only ones here that like Obama are the ones on Welfare. And I mean all their lives Welfare. Not just getting food stamps because they have been laid off, Welfare. The "Julia's" of the area that Obama has been talking about. And they only make up about 5% of the people here!!!
  • doofieg... donnais... 2012/06/29 12:16:23
    doofiegirl  BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~
    +2
    Afraid you might learn something?
  • Kat ♪ ~... donnais... 2012/06/29 22:16:44
    Kat ♪ ~BTO-t-BCRA-F~ ♪
    +2
    You're not even sure enough you can make informed choices to watch a movie.
  • texasred 2012/06/28 07:43:05
    texasred
    +6
    This should be very interesting for a friend of mine who is very liberal.
  • DDogbreath texasred 2012/06/28 14:54:03
    DDogbreath
    +3
    Good send it to Mitt Romney too. You can't get more liberal than him.

• texasred DDogbreath 2012/06/28 16:59:06
    texasred
    +3
    I don't discuss Romney or Paul with Paul supporters. You know that.
  • DDogbreath texasred 2012/06/28 17:07:55
    DDogbreath
    +3
    It's news to me, but thanks for telling me... I would be embarrassed too if I supported such a douche.
  • texasred DDogbreath 2012/06/30 03:38:11
    texasred
    +2
    I'm not embarrassed for supporting Romney. I just don't like to fight with fellow conservatives.
  • DDogbreath texasred 2012/06/30 05:21:19
    DDogbreath
    You should be.
  • texasred DDogbreath 2012/07/01 03:37:22
    texasred
    +1
    You should be embarrassed for trying to pick a fight.
  • DDogbreath texasred 2012/07/01 04:04:56
    DDogbreath
    http://t1.gstatic.com/images?...

Nope It's no more "Mr. Nice Guy" from me here's why (straight from the heart of Texas)

What is the point being nice anymore to people who do not value liberty and human dignity. Why are we the ones who have to compromise and give up something? The other side does not concede or give up anything. They try to make us feel like the bad people because we say no to any form of tyranny over a problem they created and freedom had nothing to do with the real cause. The other side’s failure is what causes the crisis in the first place not following the law.

Why be respectful, reasonable and compromise our freedoms and our future anymore. They never liked us to begin with, they never will like us no matter what we do and never will keep their word to us when it comes time for them to deliver. We are stabbed in the back. So why show them anymore respect? They do not deserve it nor are we required anymore to give it. We cannot no longer be nice. We need to start bringing canes to political events like those that the founders once did.

There is no sense being nice and civil anymore when they do not play by the same rules they expect us to follow nor stand for the will of the people. There is no sense showing anymore respect in either party over the following:

1...

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?...

1. When they steal elections from Ron Paul and candidates who are really for the people with the Diebold voting machines? They are now our adversary because they committed a high crime by carrying out voter fraud. Why show any common decency to cheaters?

2. Why be nice when we win by the rules and the call in the thug police to arrest people and beat up delegates? They expect us to be graceful when we lose, but think when they lose they roll out the thugs to beat us into submission when the rule do not work in their favor.

3. Why be nice to a group of people who are silent on the TSA groping our crotches?

4. Why act civilized, when they are sending us into wars against nations not a threat or attacked us. What is so civilized about wars of aggression?

5. They do not deserve our respect when congress acts like a potted plant while the President breaks the law of the land declaring the UN has to powers to make war when it is our children that might go fight them.

6. Why should we be calm about when they plan on taxing us into oblivion with Obamacare and Carbon taxes?

7. Why show the establishment any respect when they sold out to the money junkies and special interest that want to steal our freedoms and attack our economic liberty.

8. Why show them any reverence as public servants and political party officials when they do not show any respect to our Constitution and our Bill of Rights?

9. Why act civilized to appease a group of people that want to oppress us?

10. Why concede to their anointed candidate Mitt Romney who is no different from Obama? They both wined and dined with George Soros. They both are for gun control; they are both for socialized Healthcare. They are both for open borders, the NAU, the UN and cap and trade.

11. Why cooperate with hacks who work for Wall Street to allow another false choice on the November ballot?

12. Why should we show any common decency to a group of people who are for the Patriot act, the NDAA, TSA on the highways and highway checkpoints?

For Ron Paul delegates and true conservatives who are for the Constitution and limited government. Do not accept their false choices to you nor accept their man to be the presumed nominee. They are now our adversary and our enemy. Take no prisoners, nor give any quarter to these traitors acting like patriots. There is no shame in having a hostile take over of the GOP when the republic is in deep trouble.

We do not have a monetary crisis. We do not have a economic crisis. We do not even have a constitutional crisis. We have a leadership crisis because the people in power do not respect the rule of law and fair play. They do not uphold the constitution or respect the law. At this point, there is no sense in playing by there rules when the deck is stacked against us every time.

The Republican Party needs a hostile takeover, not for Ron Paul or his son Rand either. They blew it bowing to the dark side thinking it will give them a long-term political advantage. We should still takeover the GOP leadership dealing with them head on. They are not just our opponents. They are our adversaries now. I do not care if Ron Paul gets left behind and we give the nomination to someone who never ask for it, nor ever thought about it and does not want to job. But if asked will go and serve because the people asked them. We give the nomination to the person who will uphold the Constitution and restore the rule of law.

Why be nice to these people? Why care what the establishment press thinks about us anymore? They sold us out long ago, neither do they care what we think. If they are not dealt with, they will steal our freedoms and have us confined in FEMA camps being led to the slaughter. What they plan for us is not nice, nor is it civilized or humane. They show no respect to no one. So why should we care either? Hell with the rules of civility they can always use against us. There is no shame in being angry any more when we have been burned many times with empty promises with Bill Clinton, George W. Bush and Barrack Obama. They promised us change would come. The only change we have now is the coins in our pockets after the taxes and hyperinflation.

After being lied to so many times that, change is coming. There is no sense being nice when their policies they plan on us nothing is civilized at all about it. SO why care about them when they never cared about us. No more Mr. Nice Guys.
  • jeane 2012/06/28 04:07:29
  • JL jeane 2012/06/28 11:34:33
    JL
    +5
    GOD BLESS YOU, JEAN! I LOVE YOUR FAITH AND COMMITMENT...WE SO BADLY NEED TO COME TOGETHER AS AMERICANS...LET'S PROVE JOHNSON WRONG...
  • Annette 2012/06/28 03:57:56
    Annette
    +7
    I like what he says because through the years it has been the Democratic party that has continued to bind them to slavery; not the kind of plantation slavery they once had, but on I think that is much worse. On that takes away their human dignity in such a way that it leaves them destitute and unable to find their way out. Can't wait for it to come to a theater nearby.
  • Bevos Annette 2012/06/28 12:36:17
    Bevos
    +6
    I know. I read an Article some time back about a community that perished during "Katrina" in Louisiana. They were so used to the Govt. doing EVERYTHING for them that they did nothing to save themselves. They just sat there waiting for the Govt to come and get them. Which, of course, it didn't. Really sad.
  • jeane Bevos 2012/06/28 13:15:41
    jeane
    +4
    That was my take on the situation!
  • Bevos jeane 2012/06/29 13:22:37
    Bevos
    +4
    I think it is really sad that, that is what an ObamaNation would be like. And that is where we are ALL headed if he is reelected!
  • jeane Bevos 2012/06/29 13:35:50
    jeane
    +3
    I know....so sad. Many are begging the government to CONTROL all aspects of our lives. Many simply cannot live on their own.
  • Bevos jeane 2012/06/30 14:56:23
    Bevos
    +1
    Maybe they need to be reschooled. Maybe this film will do it. They would be so much happier, if they were independent.
  • jeane Bevos 2012/06/30 21:07:59
    jeane
    +1
    Bevos - if only that were true. Most are addicted and this addiction will be hard (if not impossible) to break. Why do you think that many blacks were in New Orleans during Katrina waiting for the government to save them?
  • Bevos jeane 2012/07/01 11:08:36
    Bevos
    +1
    I know it is really sad. Now Obama wants to put MORE people on Welfare with the farm bill.
  • keeper 2012/06/28 02:51:49
    keeper
    +6
    Good post, Doofie... shared it!!
  • woodstock 2012/06/28 00:55:27
    woodstock
    +7
    Thanks for the heads up on this movie. It will be something I will see. It is about time something like this was brought to our attention.
  • McCate 2012/06/27 23:41:42
    McCate
    +10
  • jeane McCate 2012/06/28 04:14:43
    jeane
    +4
    EXTREMELY CONDESCENDING!
  • McCate jeane 2012/07/01 02:47:05
    McCate
    +3
    Yep.How this woman keeps her seat in office I will never know. She makes me as crazy as Pelosi.
  • mustangluver 2012/06/27 22:56:16
    mustangluver
    +5
    Fantastic! I have quite a few conservative black friends. Older blacks know what the good Rev is talking about.
  • doofieg... mustang... 2012/06/27 23:01:33
    doofiegirl  BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~
    +5
    This was one of my lucky hits! It was buried so deep I almost didn't see it!
  • mustang... doofieg... 2012/06/27 23:53:56
    mustangluver
    +3
    Great find love!
  • Bevos doofieg... 2012/06/28 12:38:23
    Bevos
    +4
    Please let us know when it comes out. I would like to see it.
  • Charu ∞ijm♥∞ 2012/06/27 21:40:14
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +10
    OMG!!!!!! MOST AWESOME POST DOOFIE!!!!!! THIS SHOULD BE MANDATORY VIEWING EVERYWHERE........
    applause
  • doofieg... Charu ∞... 2012/06/27 23:01:25
    doofiegirl  BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~
    +4
  • Charu ∞... doofieg... 2012/06/28 00:44:15
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +3
    I am so glad you did!!! :)
  • Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥ 2012/06/27 21:32:29
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    +9
    Great post doofiegirl. I hear more Black Conservatives speaking out now on radio talk shows. I didn't know there are many Black conservatives. Bless them. I will share this link....Thanks
  • JL 2012/06/27 20:12:30
    JL
    +6
    WHAT A GREAT POST...WHAT A GREAT MESSAGE....I WILL SAY THAT "BLACK REBEL SOULJA" WOULD BE SO PROUD...I PRAY THE TRUTH GETS OUT!
  • doofieg... JL 2012/06/27 20:20:04
    doofiegirl  BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~
    +4
    HAVE YOU HEARD ANYTHING FROM HIM?I MISS THAT MAN!

2014/10/22 21:41:29