Eligibility dispute elevated to formal inquiry from state elections office

doofiegirl BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~ 2012/05/17 08:02:07
ARIZONA OFFICIAL TO HAWAII: SHOW BIRTH VERIFICATION
Remember when Hawaii's governor signed the bill authorizing the state's Health Department officials to ignore requests from the public for copies of Obama's birth certificate?

Well, here's a request Hawaii can't refuse – according to its own statutes – and a state election official is warning if he doesn't get what he's seeking, Obama won't appear on his state's ballot. "Because of the importance and profile of the president’s case, and at the request of many constituents, I have gone the extra step of asking the state of Hawaii to verify the facts contained in his birth certificate,” Bennett wrote in response to concerns last month. “Hawaii is bound by their own statutes to provide such verifications to other state officials in their official duties" “Whether or not that happens, if Hawaii can’t or won’t provide verification of the president’s birth certificate, I will not put his name on the ballot,” he wrote.

“ My oath of office is to uphold the Constitution and laws of our state and country, and I’m going to do that by following the law,” he said. I'm very curious as to how this is going to play out!

Read More: http://www.wnd.com/2012/05/arizona-official-to-haw...

• Snowball 2012/05/17 22:08:42
    Snowball
    +1
    What I don't understand is the "special treatment". Why would anyone who is PROUD of their right to equality want "special treatment"? That's like handing out gold metals to all contestant at the Olympics. There's only one Olympics that happens at, and there is a reason for that one. Here, if Obama respects himself, and the process, he'll DEMAND he gets this taken care of, along with his school transcripts. The Dems demanded these things before, and if they TRULY believe THEY have a right to fair procedure in the future, THEY'LL demand this too.
  • Patriot Unit 2012/05/17 19:14:03
    Patriot Unit
    +1
    Good for him, finally an honest effort to find out the truth of the matter, And to find out if Obama is really as phoney as his legacy will be as President. Its a sad thought that our current President or any President would step to committing Fraud against the American Citizen. If that is in fact what he has done. But the truth of the matter only Hawaii can set the record straight Buy either proving the case either way. Either he is a Natural Born Citizen or he is not. There is not other option under the Constitution.
  • Elleryqueen 2012/05/17 19:07:21
    Elleryqueen
    +1
    Every state should follow suit.
  • stevmackey 2012/05/17 18:20:51
    stevmackey
    +1
    I would love to see the results.
  • JoeM~PWCM~JLA 2012/05/17 17:09:00
    JoeM~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    They need to be concentrating their efforts on Fast and Furious. But this is nice too.
  • Boomer 2012/05/17 16:24:36
    Boomer
    +2
    It's is a"got cha momemt" for Arizona over the Obama BS that he has brought to this State.
    Hey Obama, who's your daddy now you communist piece of turd.
    GET OVER IT, BIRTHERS...
  • Elleryq... Lady Wh... 2012/05/17 19:07:04
    Elleryqueen
    +1
    Not everyone is as gullible as you on the left.
  • JanHopkins 2012/05/17 14:27:19
    JanHopkins
    +2
    We are living in some very strange times when we can't even verify that our president is in fact a United States citizen.
  • The Birdman ~ PWCM~JLA 2012/05/17 08:48:15
    The Birdman ~ PWCM~JLA
    +2
    I think it would be a MAJOR victory to have O-Weenies name removed from the ballot in AZ!! Can you imagine if other states followed suit and the LOSER-IN-CHIEF was a non-starter!! I hope having all those Lawyers trying to hide all the info from public eyes costs O-Dumbass every fkng penny he and his accomplices have, then we can deny him food stamps too!
  • Wanda5245 - Citizen Activis... 2012/05/17 08:43:22
    Wanda5245 - Citizen Activist Who Wants Spunkysmum Back On SH
    +2
    I am curious as well.

2014/10/25 11:57:14