Egypt elects radical President. Does this mean war with Israel?

Temlakos~POTL~PWCM~JLA~☆ 2012/06/25 15:28:18
Mohammed Morsi is now the President-elect of Egypt. He was the second-string candidate of the Muslim Brotherhood.

As I said in the linked article, Morsi is trying to inflame the country with revolutionary and warlike rhetoric. For example: "The capital [of Islam] will not be Cairo, or Mecca, or Medina. It will be Jerusalem!"

Sounds like Nasser all over again. Right? Maybe. But has he the army behind him? I don't think he has.

So what's he going to do? Recruit civilians to infiltrate into Israel and blow themselves up at key targets? Can he pull that off? And if he does, how will Israel react?

Notice, though, that today he talks about "peace" and "unity" in one venue, and a "rethink" of the Camp David Treaty with Israel at another. Which is the real Morsi? And what difference does it make?

Read More: http://www.conservativenewsandviews.com/2012/06/25...

• MisterD 2012/06/25 20:04:38
    Yes. Morsi will, Nasser-like, move troops into the Sinai and prepare to invade.
    MisterD
    +5
    He is already talking out of both sides of his mouth, so I expect the worse.

• DefendnProtect 2012/06/30 23:25:33 (edited)
    No. He's full of hot air. The Army won't even share meaningful power with him...
    DefendnProtect
    US 'foreign aid' to military dictatorship council ABOVE Egypt 'parliament' $2 billion a year.

Powers in Washington make sure democracy will be a joke and US propped up police state dictatorship will continue.

american fascist empire
  • Theodon 2012/06/28 05:18:31
    Theodon
    +1
    a war of attrition will begin in three to five years

but it be a low grade affair
  • James 2012/06/27 03:15:14
    James
    +2
    The guy is all talk. The Army doesn't back him and the population of Egypt is secular; not religious. Good luck with that buddy!
  • Hamilton 2012/06/26 22:30:18
    Hamilton
    +2
    Anything listed is more than possible, and what ever happens, it will not be good.

Thank Barak Obama you just out dumb-assed Jimmy Carter.
  • ☆ElenaDiamond☆ 2012/06/26 18:06:11
    ☆ElenaDiamond☆
    +1
    I certainly have that fear for sure. However, I will pray that it doesn't come to that. If it does, then our refusal to stay out of Egyptian policy will possibly cause us to have to come to Israels aid against a democratically elected member of the Muslim Brotherhood.
  • Bob, the reasonable one 2012/06/26 17:50:59
    Bob, the reasonable one
    +2
    Eventually it will lead up to war...Muslims can't help themselves in making bad decisions...it's genetic, there is something fundamentally wrong with their DNA, it's set on Stupid.
  • Defendn... Bob, th... 2012/06/30 23:27:39
    DefendnProtect
    How come you became a racist?
  • Bob, th... Defendn... 2012/07/01 03:37:48
    Bob, the reasonable one
    +1
    Look at their history....pointing out stupid decision making doesn't equate to racist..it's just the way things are...Saudi Arabia oppresses over 50 percent of it's population (women) is stuck on stupid. The middle-east (Muslim) still practices slavery (Yemeni slaves are toiling over many of the Arab states. Saudi Arabia funding militant Islamists who hate the Royal Family as well as the west is beyond dumb. Any nation that relies upon dictators is stuck on stupid. Muslim nations sided with Germany in both World Wars...again stuck on stupid. Palestinians siding with the Arab league in 47, 67, 73, another stuck on stupid moment. Palestinians believing an Egyptian dentist represented their best interests..again stuck on stupid. Muslims have a proclivity for making life difficult for no other reason other than hate and being ignorant..the literacy rate sucks, and they follow the preaching of the most local vocal imman....and so it goes, it's not racist, it's history.
  • frank 2012/06/26 17:27:01
    frank
    +2
    I hope and pray that it will not.
    +2
    From what I can see it's a step in that direction.
  • Jane 2012/06/26 16:46:31
    Jane
    +3
    We will just have to wait and see.
  • Will Advocate of PHAET 2012/06/26 15:04:03
    Will Advocate of  PHAET
    +3
    I believe he will do whatever he can to firm up his power base. That could be through talk of peace or war. We will find out when it happens.
  • Chi~Cat 2012/06/26 15:03:10
    Chi~Cat
    +3
    He hates Israel, it's only a matter of time. The women that cast their ballot for him will have deep regret.
  • Playerazzi 2012/06/26 07:47:05
    Playerazzi
    +1
    I don't think it means war at all.

After all, Egypt has gotten burned several times, and that memory is not going away too quickly.

Egypt is also somewhat dependent on the U.S, which is also an ally of Israel. Were Egypt to try something (thereby violating a peace agreement), then it would be bad for everyone, especially Egypt.
  • Old Salt 2012/06/26 06:42:36
  • Jane Old Salt 2012/06/26 16:44:46
    Jane
    The world is divided into armed camps ready to commit genocide just because we can't agree on whose fairy tales to believe.
    In the end religion will kill us all.
  • Old Salt Jane 2012/06/26 20:03:03
  • Jane Old Salt 2012/06/27 04:05:12
    Jane
    And you belong to the biggest destroyer of the USA.
  • Old Salt Jane 2012/06/27 16:29:55
  • Jane Old Salt 2012/06/27 20:09:34
    Jane
    OK, enough of you who communicate with the dead, because it is in your head, the dead are dead.
  • Old Salt Jane 2012/06/27 20:47:18
  • Jane Old Salt 2012/06/28 00:13:22 (edited)
    Jane
    Serious? I'm an adult I don't think fairy tales are real. Nice picture though, wonder who posed for it.
  • Old Salt Jane 2012/07/01 05:39:08
  • Zippcodey Old Salt 2012/07/01 20:14:47
    Zippcodey
    +1
    I definitely know you are wrong, have you ever searched out why you use the name Jesus for your salvation? Scriptures state the son inherited the name above all names the Father's name. Yahweh, Yahweh is the true Messiah's name and there is no other name for salvation.

There are over 38,000 denominations in Christianity yet scriptures state there is only one truth. Christians worship the created not the Creator. Jesus, Christ, God, Amen, Lord, Adonai, which are sun dieites. Immanuel was the birth given name which has nothing to do with salvation. By the way Sin along with Allah are moon deity names.
  • Old Salt Zippcodey 2012/07/01 20:27:15
  • Zippcodey Old Salt 2012/07/01 20:39:53
    Zippcodey
    +1
    Forget the politics, we are talking about what Christians believe. What Christian religion am I prefering to? You mean there is more than one Christian religion? Sorry, but there is only one, with untold denominations to keep people in it and its lies. What do you think makes you a Christian? It's anyone who believes in the name of Jesus Christ as the Messiah. Immanuel was the birth given name and he inherited his Father's name because He is the Father in the flesh. Yahweh is the Messiah and who is coming back, not Jesus Christ of paganism.
  • Old Salt Zippcodey 2012/07/04 05:16:12
  • Zippcodey Old Salt 2012/07/04 05:39:35
    Zippcodey
    Again, you tell me where there is more than one Christian religion. Christians are taught there is a true Christianity and a false Christianity, which is about a bigger lie than Christianity itself.

Constantine the first Pontifex Maximus, over the pagan Christianity gave you it with all it's pagan lies. It was put together by mixing paganism with Judaism to deceive the world with, which they have. Only those who study to find the real truth will come out of Christianity a man made religion.
  • Jane Old Salt 2012/07/02 03:51:16
    Jane
    Not at all
  • Old Salt Jane 2012/07/04 05:17:04
  • Fariborz-Zak 2012/06/26 05:27:30
    Fariborz-Zak
    +1
    just let him run the Egypt as the people want
  • Jane Faribor... 2012/06/26 16:45:17
    Jane
    +2
    Hopefully this will happen.
  • WhereIsAmerica? ~PWCM~JLA 2012/06/26 03:57:24
    WhereIsAmerica? ~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    I don't get the warm fuzzies about it, that is for sure.
  • Catch224u 2012/06/26 01:20:26
    Catch224u
    +1
    Did the women not get to vote?
  • Zippcodey 2012/06/25 23:39:09
    Zippcodey
    +3
    All the Islam countries will form a Union, like the North American Union, European Union, etc, that's what all the problems with the Muslim countries are all about.

The U.S. gives over 1 Billion dollars just to the Egyptian military, go figure.
  • Freedom... Zippcodey 2012/07/01 18:14:08
    Freedom Mom
    +2
    Order out of chaos. LOL The Committee of 300 has been working over time.
  • Zippcodey Freedom... 2012/07/01 20:17:55 (edited)
    Zippcodey
    +1
    Exactly and think how many people are killed off in that chaos which helps to depopulate the earth, which is what they want too.
  • Freedom... Zippcodey 2012/07/01 20:49:33 (edited)
    Freedom Mom
    +2
    Thats what I like about you, you know what is going on. I have some news about your favorite subject LOL The Vatican Bank- for the details if your not aware of them Drake has been on alot of websites speaking of Operation Green Light the Military rounding up with Federal Marshals of the the powers that be, it seems that the Military are tied of being put in wars that they don't agree with and have decide to up hold their OATH to protect the US Constitution.
    I have been following the Trillion Dollar Law suit since last December that was spoken about by Benjamin Fulford and David Wilcocks. It has come to light that Slush fund accounts of Major US politicians Identified by RICO at the Vatican Bank all you have to do to find info is goggle that what I just told you, and you can decide what you think about the matter. But the Benficiaries of the covert Vatican Accounts include: Barack Obama, Michelle Obama, Obama's children, Michelle's mother, All the Bush Family, All the Clinton Family, Joe Biden, Thimothy Geitner, Janet Napolitano, several senators, Mitch Mc Connell, Serveral US Congressman including John Boehner, several Military Chiefs of Staff, The US Provost Marshal, The General Advocate General, Several US Judges, John Roberts has 700 million, US Supreme Court Chief Justice...
    I have been following the Trillion Dollar Law suit since last December that was spoken about by Benjamin Fulford and David Wilcocks. It has come to light that Slush fund accounts of Major US politicians Identified by RICO at the Vatican Bank all you have to do to find info is goggle that what I just told you, and you can decide what you think about the matter. But the Benficiaries of the covert Vatican Accounts include: Barack Obama, Michelle Obama, Obama's children, Michelle's mother, All the Bush Family, All the Clinton Family, Joe Biden, Thimothy Geitner, Janet Napolitano, several senators, Mitch Mc Connell, Serveral US Congressman including John Boehner, several Military Chiefs of Staff, The US Provost Marshal, The General Advocate General, Several US Judges, John Roberts has 700 million, US Supreme Court Chief Justice, Hummm isn't that interesting? Also good old Mitt Romney has 400 Million as the reciepent of Facone Heist Funds. My, My just imagine they are in a place of great power and their slush funds have been taken and they have to act as if nothing is wrong in public so the sheep don't catch on to their crimes. Let the games begin, I hope they get whats coming to them divine justice. LOL
  • Zippcodey Freedom... 2012/07/01 20:53:59
    Zippcodey
    +1
    What that I agree with you, lol?
  • Freedom... Zippcodey 2012/07/01 21:17:33
    Freedom Mom
    +2
    LOL. :)

2014/10/25 16:58:42