Economists warn another bubble under obama what say you?

David Lindner 2012/04/13 04:40:45

• Savior 2012/04/13 06:33:34
    no democrat ever again...
    Savior
    Nor big government conservative for me.

And yes there will be another collapse but I don't think it will be a bubble, it will be the dollar, because if a president will not reign in the fed, the will bring the value of the dollar down to it's knees.

And neither Romney nor Obama will.
  • David L... Savior 2012/04/13 06:35:48
    David Lindner
    im guessing by your age and where youre from youre a ron paul supporter
  • Savior David L... 2012/04/13 07:41:33
    Savior
    +1
    I am indeed. I fear no other candidate will fix the economy. But if people believe my wanting freedom for more people is imposing on them, I will simply say keep going down the path we are on. I do not want people to hate freedom, I want people to embrace it, and spending time on the road to tyranny did that for me, I hope it does it for many others.

And what many people don't realize about Ron Paul supporters is that our support isn't for Ron Paul, Ron Paul is merely a messenger, merely a voice, for the sounds of liberty. So yeah I support Ron Paul, but if I felt there was a candidate that cared about liberty more than he did, I would jump ship right away.
  • David L... Savior 2012/04/13 16:33:50
    David Lindner
    to each his own. i dont mind ron paul unless his supporters a troll and doesnt understand that i disagree with his foreign policy. im a militant haha
  • Savior David L... 2012/04/13 17:09:39
    Savior
    Well the foreign policy thing is an important thing to me, because I morally oppose any war (because it's admitting there's no peaceful solution) and I economically oppose war, because of the costs.
  • David L... Savior 2012/04/13 17:49:23
    David Lindner
    I served. I think Iraq was a lost cause. I still think that militarism is important though
  • Savior David L... 2012/04/13 19:05:22
    Savior
    +1
    I think there is need for a strong military, I just think military should only be used in times of self-defense, and yes 9/11 warranted need for self-defense, but the wires were crossed on who it was against. I wished for it to be against those who caused it, not Iraq, and not "nation building" in Afghanistan.
  • iamthemob ~ the 444th Guru ~ 2012/04/13 05:39:14
    NEVER obamas fault. hes god.
    iamthemob ~ the 444th Guru ~
    The first article seems to state that the market patterns mean that some form of crash/decline is inevitable using pure math. So...that's not about Obama it seems.

The second article seems to be about credit and income growth as a trend as accompanying a bubble...but doesn't really say anything about what the bubble market is...so it seems to be about correlation.

The third article links market trends to a single stock price. That seems mostly silly...but also has nothing to do with Obama...but solely the market.

The fourth article is about a higher ed bubble that has always been predicted...but never seems to occur.

So...I say...please explain yourself...
  • David L... iamthem... 2012/04/13 05:41:14
    David Lindner
    The point being that the stock sell off vs inflation is very unstable recently and we cant afford to buy out another industry yet again.
  • iamthem... David L... 2012/04/13 06:06:19
    iamthemob ~ the 444th Guru ~
    That has absolutely nothing to do with a bubble...
  • David L... iamthem... 2012/04/13 06:07:34
    David Lindner
    so wait, you just said that inflation has nothing to do with a bubble? obama's spending didnt cause a credit downgrade and inflation. im confused *sarcasm*
  • iamthem... David L... 2012/04/13 06:25:08
    iamthemob ~ the 444th Guru ~
    Define what an economic bubble actually is.
  • David L... iamthem... 2012/04/13 06:30:13
    David Lindner
    an economic bubble is a surge in prices vs what the actual value is due to debt, supply, demand, and credit.
  • iamthem... David L... 2012/04/13 06:32:27
    iamthemob ~ the 444th Guru ~
    And that surge is in prices in a particular segment of the market, no?
  • David L... iamthem... 2012/04/13 06:33:27
    David Lindner
    It can happen in the private market, but if the government is funding people to spend in the private market that attributes to a bubble as well
  • iamthem... David L... 2012/04/13 06:37:52
    iamthemob ~ the 444th Guru ~
    But again...the price surge relates to a particular market, correct? The prices of some SEGMENT of the economy surge past "actual value"...

2014/11/24 04:14:30